LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate Mobile Application Developer to cater to the development and launch of core mobile product features. You will help the team in building an awesome product with your optimized code. You will make a humongous impact on design, architecture, implementation and enhancement of the applications that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable mobile applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have assisted in shipping applications with beautiful front-end and intelligent back end. You have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Develop cutting edge native Android or iOS applications for the mobile platform Build, test, maintain and enhance mobile apps having elegant and efficient UI/UX to enhance client experience Own features from their ideation, design, development, test, release and maintenance Be a resident expert of new trends and implement the latest Android/iOS features to maximize application performance Maintain high standards of quality and responsiveness through technical design analysis, code reviews and test automation Collaborate with a talented team of product managers, engineers, and designers Demonstrate high level of ethics, dedication and teamwork
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field 8 to 10 years of experience in developing native Android or iOS mobile applications Strong knowledge of programming language in Swift or Java/Kotlin, SQLite and IDE like XCode or Android Studio Hands on experience in using Location Based Services, REST Web Services Integration, FCM, Firebase and Battery Optimization Techniques Strong experience in memory management, performance tuning and resource optimization Deep knowledge of mobile automation and unit testing frameworks Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership Experience in both Android and iOS applications is a plus Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
We are looking for Flutter Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile applications.
About this position
We are looking for Flutter Mobile Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile applications.
What are you going to do?
- Building modern and cross-platform mobile applications using Flutter.
- Collaborating with the Planning and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
- Performing app profiling and improving performance.
- Improving code quality through code reviews.
- Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
You need to have:
- One or more published Flutter apps on the App Store / Play Store.
- Good understanding of Flutter and Dart.
- Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Java, Kotlin or Swift.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
- Willingness to learn about new technologies and trends in mobile.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Working knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment.
- 1+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Strong communication skills.
Great perks for everyone.
Here are some of the major highlights and perks of working at Squareboat.
The world's best laptops + 22 inch LED Monitors for everyone
We celebrate everything from birthdays to work anniversaries and success stories!
Playstation, Table Tennis and plenty of more games to relax and have fun
Annual 24 Hour Hackathons with some great ideas and prizes!
Once a year, we forget everything and travel like there's no tomorrow.
Weekly Tech Talks
Knowledge is the only thing that grows when it's shared.
Fixed shift timing and 5 days working to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Technologies and Clients
We offer cutting edge technologies and world class clients to work with.
Company sponsored health insurance for wellbeing of all employees.
Best technical experts to train and coach our team.
Course and Books
We offer free course and books to explore and learn from.
Squareboat Open Source
A chance to contribute to our useful open source libraries
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Focus on delivering code in ReactNative
- Input and lead technical discussions
- Identify areas of technical improvement within a project
- Provide support for other team members, including non-technical people (DM’s, PM’s)
- Lots of previous commercial development experience, with expert knowledge of ReactNative
- Experience with CICD for RN apps, Performance analysis , Crash reporting, Crash recovery, Localization or Native development is an added advantage.
- Can take the lead on an area of a project (e.g. FE), making some architectural decisions
- Ability to mentor and guide more junior developers
- Ability to explain complicated technical concepts to non-technical people
- Up to date with latest trends in their core technology, and expresses an interest in other areas of the tech stack
skills set-Dart,object oreinted concept,flutter,material design,bloc,Async,streams,Navigation,Android,Ios,Mobile application,Restful api,TCP,Web sockets,GIT.
Years of experience-1+yrs
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good programming skills in Dart and Object-Oriented concepts.
- Experience with Flutter - Material design, BLOC, Async, Streams, Navigation.
- Exposure to Android and iOS Mobile Application Stack.
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS, TCP / Sockets.
- Knowledge in version control - Git
Hands on experience working with Swift 3 , Swift 4. Very strong logical skills. Good hold on operating system concepts and data structure. Experience with web services , core-data , camera kit , image caching concepts, keychain , past experience working with one of the design patterns like MVC / MVVM / Viper , network check.
Good to have: Rx-Swift experience , video / image filter experience , media player usage , complex UX effects , couch-db , RealM.Knowledge of GIT management , Continuous Integration and Continuous Development practices.
Soft Skills: Strong communication skills , high spirited , eager to learn , able to perform in a high pressure environment
Experience: 0 to 5 years
Why join us?
5 Days working
No bond policy
Flexible working hours
Happy & friendly working environment
- Translate product designs and features into high-quality code within project constraints through diligent planning and attention to detail.
- Design and develop efficient reusable components. Follow SDLC best practices by ensuring coding and testing standards.
- Take the lead to maintain and refactor code and remedy performance bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with different tech teams, product teams, and QA. Exhibit excellent teamwork and help achieve team goals. Keep key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoid surprises.
- Work to architect simple, reliable, and elegant applications. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Identify and communicate improvements to development tools, processes & workflows. Contribute to a collaborative work environment and a culture of ownership.
- Participate in understanding problems for our specific target and finding solutions for them.
- Strong knowledge of Android design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Good problem-solving skills and verse with OOPs fundamentals.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, and a solid understanding of Android SDK and other components (MVP/MVVM, Architecture components, Jetpack, Dagger, RxJava, Coroutines, Data binding, Retrofit, etc).
- Knowledge of clean architecture and its implementation.
- Proficient with developing apps optimized for different android versions and devices of varying performance.
- Strong system design and architecture skills.
- Experience with multi-threading, memory management, databases.
- Experience in working with REST APIs, JSON, XML, etc.
- Experience/Knowledge of unit testing and integration testing.
- A knack for profiling, performance tuning, and optimization.
Skills that will give you an edge
- Hands-on experience with supporting payments and integrating payment gateways
- Experience with progressive web apps, service workers
- Strong grasp over frontend unit and end-to-end testing frameworks
3+ experience as an app developer.
Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
Knowledge of C-based libraries.
Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
Experience with continuous integration
Location : Chennai
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Job type : Permanent
What you must have:
- Experience in iOS Development and / or apps on Apple store and must have handled atleast 2 projects.
- Software Development experience in Java, MVC / MVVM pattern, Objective C, Swift development.
- Familiarity with SDK Integrations, APNS, Cocoapods, Carthage, Networking, JSON structuring and working with REST APIs.
- Experience in collaborating on software projects using Git based Version Control Systems (FYI, we use Bitbucket).
- Bonus Points if you have:
- Have a basic knowledge of how Android Development works (for collaborating with the Android team and developing programming patterns which works for both Android & iOS)
- Have experience working in an E-Commerce project
- Have worked with graphic & memory optimization in apps
- Have a Github account with some cool projects in it.
- Have scary but amazing debugging skills.
- Passion to be a part of the Startup who are building something bigger than themselves.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of their roles and work through the challenges in a startup team.
- Your typical week:
- iOS Development of our Core product
- Keeping up with product release cycle
- iOS Development, Version Control, CocoaPods, Storyboard, iOS Mobile Automation, Mobile Application Testing - Android iOS
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, MCA in Computer Science with 3-9 years of experience
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C/ Swift/ Cocoa Touch.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git
- Ability to work with crash analytics, CI/CD etc regarding iOS development
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
Design and Build iOS product and Platform
- IOS coding using Objective C and Swift Ensuring quality deliverables, fixing application defects, maintaining code and implementing application updates.
- Designing coding, Documenting design, Defect free deliverables.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.