• Strong understanding of Flutter. Experience with other frameworks like React Native,
SwiftUI, Jetpack Compose is acceptable.
• Good knowledge of Rendering engines in Flutter, Browser, iOS, Android
• Experience in CMS such as Sanity, AEM
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL and Web Sockets
• Ability to debug and profile Web/Mobile applications with Chrome DevTools or Native
• Deep understanding of Reactive programming with libraries like MobX, BloC
• Exposure to SOLID Domain Driven Design, principles
• Exposure to Style Guides, Atomic Design, Design Systems
• Strong visual acumen to detect cosmetic defects ensuring
• Exposure to Design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite or Affinity Designer
Python, Go, Rust, Typescript, C#, Kotlin, Java, Haskell, OCaml
• Exceptional verbal and written communication
• A mindset to constantly learn new things and challenge the Status Quo.
• 8 - 15 years of experience building Front End Applications on different technologies
• At least 5 years of experience building React and/or Mobile Applications
• Preferably worked in the Finance/Retail domain or other similar domains with complex
• Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent education covering Math, Algorithms, Data
Structures, Networking, Databases, Operating Systems, Graphics
• Nice to have a Post-Graduate degree in Computer Science
• Contributed to one or more Open Source projects
• Actively maintain one or more Open Source projects
• Blogging on Frontend or related topics
• Authored books, videos on Frontend or other topics
• Speaking engagements at Meetups or Conferences
Urgent Hiring !!!
We are looking for Flutter Developer,
1+ years of experience in developing native and cross-platform mobile applications
Knowledge of Flutter SDK, Getex, Provider, Android Studio and IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code,
SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL databases
Experience with Git and Jira
Familiarity with Agile development approaches
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Location: Surat (full-time onsite only)
We are hiring for React Native profile.
Below is the JD:
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes - React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Knowledge of functional programming.
Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Knowledge of uploading applications on the respective stores
If you are comfortable, kindly share your updated resume.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API's.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficienc
We are looking for a highly skilled React Native Developer to collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to
develop and maintain a web application that will be launched on multiple platforms such as android or iOS. Candidate will
be responsible for building native web applications with a focus on front-end development. The ideal candidate is an
advanced React Native Developer who can build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI for our web applications.
1. Minimum 3yrs of exp in building React native apps for android and iOS
2. Solid understanding of iOS and Android ecosystems.
3. Must have worked on hardware integration with the apps.
4. Understanding of various navigation models in mobile apps
5. Good at debugging, testing, performance optimization.
6. Interpersonal skills: good team player, good individual contributor, ready to take challenges ability to deliver in a
1. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
2. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
3. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Mandatory: Hands on experience working with Java or Kotlin. Very strong logical skills. Good hold on operating system concepts and data structure. Experience with web services , SQL Lite , camera kit , image caching concepts, keychain , past experience working with one of the design patterns like MVC / MVVM / MVP , network check implementation.
Good to have: Rx-Swift experience , video / image filter experience , media player usage , complex UX effects , couch-db , RealM.Knowledge of GIT management , Continuous Integration and Continuous Development practices.
Soft Skills: Strong communication skills , high spirited , eager to learn , able to perform in a high pressure environment
We are a young, ambitious investor-funded technology startup bringing innovative new ideas to age-old problems within the hospitality sector. Our product connects and creates a global community of makers in the hospitality space while offering an efficient, simple solution for all their property management needs. Our team has a collective experience of over 25 years in this sector and are determined to use this knowledge to create a product that we would love to use. We currently operate out of Berlin, Germany and Goa, India, but are fully remote for the forseeable future. You will be working alongside a dynamic, creative, analytical & collaborative team that is passionate about meaningful work and always treat each other with kindness and respect.
We are looking for a React Native developer with prior experience in building mobile applications. You will be responsible for architecting and building this application, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, we are looking for a strong team player who can find the balance between perfectionism and speed.
We are currently building most of our product using the MERN stack but fundamentally believe that any technology is merely a tool to serve a greater purpose of making our customers lives amazing.
- Build smooth and functional UI’s for our mobile app which works across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations within both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills enabling a remote work culture within the organization
- Knowledge of programming in React Native is a fundamental requirement. It would be really helpful if you could showcase a past project.
- Axios or other tools for API
- Material UI and/or Bootstrap
- Proficiency with git is critical. Familiarity with Jira and Confluence is a plus.
- Comfortable working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Deep understanding of efficient REST APIs and Redux state management
- Experience with automated testing suites (jest, enzyme) would be desirable
- Self-driven, an ability to learn fast, efficiently troubleshoot and independently deliver results without constant supervision
Happy to assist with any queries and questions about the role. If interested please drop us a message along with your portfolio
Experience in React Native, Redux, CodePlus
Need to have design/UI component knowledge on both Android/iOS platform.
Capable of deploying the mobile app on both Android / iOS platform.
Excellent knowledge in the integration of the NPM module within the environment.
Good knowledge of data structure and algorithms
Need to have experience in working with RestFul API service.
Must have experience on version control SVN /GIT