- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and Android Studio is must
- Should be familiar with code push.
- Should have worked with deep linking and push notifications.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Work with Agile tools including Jira, and code versioning tool like GIT/SVN
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
About Codingmart Technologies
-Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
-Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
-Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
-Strong knowledge and experience in either iOS or Android native application development
-Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio,
-Familiarity with appstore/ playstore deployments
-Experience in working with REST APIs and offline storage
-Familiarity with integrating third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Udrive is the largest car sharing platform in the Middle East. We pioneered the concept in the region and have continued to provide the best experience amongst our peers. We are in rapid expansion and are looking for a bright, successful and determined individual who has the experience to take the companies vision forwards into the next 5 years.
Our next 5 years journey not only includes regional and global aspirations; we are building the next generation of mobility services to change the way people use vehicles
We are looking for a React Native Engineer for our Mobile App. The Mobile App team is responsible for the mobile app used by our B2C users to register as well as complete their journey with Udrive cars initiation to end.
You will be part of our new mobile team which is part of our customer journey domain and you will work together with a cross-functional team
You strive to offer the best possible experience for our customers on mobile devices
You contribute to the implementation of business requirements as well as to architectural decisions
You ensure that your code is well tested, architected, meets our coding standards, and has proper logging, monitoring, and alerting
Your goal is to provide always-accessible information in the most convenient way, to have better engagement and an overall outstanding user experience
You have experience building high-performance mobile React Native applications on both iOS and Android platforms
Ability to translate Figma based designs to mobile interactions with pixel perfections
You have experience with building real-time analytics solutions and streaming platforms
You are familiar with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and store submission processes
It is great if you have an understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
The most important one: Willingness to learn. We are constantly learning new things and we enjoy it a lot. We don't expect to find people experienced in all of them. If you are excited about our tech-stack and you think you are a fast learner, do not hesitate to apply!
- Must have at least 1 years experience in front-end development.
- Loves writing code, actively experimenting along with learning new things.
- Passionate about Frontend Development and continually follow the platform & innovations.
- Have an eye for good UI/UX -Proficient with algorithms and data structures. -Keen on problem solving and able to perform in a start-up culture with challenging deadlines
- Meeting with the product team to discuss ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing native functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional code.
- Designing and building native plugin codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and native plugin bottlenecks.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
Designation: Sr. Software Engineer – React Native
Work Location: Chennai/Bangalore
- 4 - 8 years of experience in development with minimum 2 years in react native.
- Should have min 2+ years of Hands-on experience in React Native development.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- Good understanding of Android/ iOS design guidelines, SDK.
- Exposure to building React Native components in native iOS and Android.
- Solve complex technical, scalability or performance challenges.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Gitlab.
B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE), MSc (CS), MCA
- Deep knowledge of React Native specifics
- High code quality standards and work ethics
- Experience in writing automated e2e tests
- Native mobile development experience (a plus)
Key Skill - React Native
"1. Proficient in React Native, Redux, Type Script 2. Experience architecting and building commercial apps, released in both the App Store and Play Store "
1. Knowledge in Android app or iOS app development 2. Have developed and published apps for either Android or iOS"
Job Description -
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code • Development of UI elements and Integration with APIs • Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems • Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization • Ensure high performance and responsiveness of request. • Must be able to write solutions that scale • full-time work experience in React Native • Self-motivated with excellent work ethics • Experience in React Native bridging concepts • Experience with Typescript. • Have developed and published apps for either Android or iOS. • Design, development, coding, testing and debugging skills .
We are US based organization and are hiring mobile app developers in India on direct payroll of the company.
We have job openings (fully remote) for developer roles in our organization. For job security concerns of candidates, our company also provides part-time option with 10 hrs/week option.
Job Title: Mobile App Developer
Company: Flower City (US)
The ideal candidates will have a combination of following skills:
-Amazon web services
Freshers may also apply. We also provide internship opportunities in aforementioned technologies. The internship duration is 6 months after which you stand a chance to be recruited (or even before 6 months are completed if your performance stands out).
Location: Fully remote with quarterly meetings in Chandigarh,
Salary: Negotiable (for experienced candidates only).