Signzy is an AI powered RPA platform for financial services. No matter how complex your workflow or operational complexity, Signzy is able to completely automate your back-operations decision making process into a real-time API. This is possible due to a combination of Nebula - Our no code AI model builder and our Fintech API Marketplace of over 200+ APIs. Today we work with over 90+ FIs globally including the 4 largest banks in India and a Top 3 acquiring Bank in the US. Globally we have a strong partnership with MasterCard and offices in New York and Dubai to serve our customers in the 2 geographies. Our Product team of 120+ people is building a global AI product out of Bangalore.
**Working at Signzy**
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology.
This is an invitation to be a part of the future!
* Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues within agreed time limits
* Research and identify solutions to software issues
* Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
* Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
* Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
* Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
* Ensure all issues are properly logged
* Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
* Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
* Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
* Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
* Hands on experience on On-premise & Cloud deployments and Linux
* RHEL/CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu
* MongoDB and Oracle,
* Strong understanding of Networking and TCP/UDP protocols
* AWS (Covers S3)
* Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
* Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
* Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
*Ability to Diagnose issues and provide proper feedback to relevant tea
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
* Startup experience is a plus
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Care Executive /Tele caller to contribute in generating business for our company. You will be responsible for maintaining good customer relationships and conversion over the phone.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting our product details/loan services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
o Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
o Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using right methods/tools
o Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
o Take the extra mile to engage customers
o Keep records of customer interactions
o Making calls on Decline Users and understanding the reason behind it
o Converting of Decline users to business.
o Generating leads for the business via online or offline mode
o Making more people aware about the product
o Reaching out to customers and make them Register and avail the loan.
o Expanding the business by Marketing and Branding
o Making 100-120 connected calls everyday
We are on a mission to make quality wellness services accessible to everyone by helping and empowering wellness professionals to build a global online reach efficiently with improved customer experience.
We believe in
- Democratising quality healthcare: Quality healthcare is hard to get. When a passionate and knowledgeable professional or business gets the required tools to compete with incumbents and cut through the noise, it levels the playing field a little bit. It inspires several others around them to collectively make a large impact.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratising quality healthcare. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 2500+ professionals empowered
- 200,000+ patients impacted
- 100,000+ health plans created every month
- 97%+ retention rate
- Growing team across India.
About the Role
Zoconut is looking to hire a Customer Support Executive who will work directly with our clients to help them use and understand the product, and resolve their queries and concerns. Our product provides a lot of features and this team holds the responsibility of making the customer understand how to use them for the best of their needs.
In this role, you are expected to be extremely empathetic, accurately understand customer problems, and build deep product knowledge to effectively resolve them. This role would require you to interact with Product and Customer Success teams. You are expected to be both proactive (anticipating what can be asked and providing suggestions) and reactive (answering what the customer has asked for) in your approach when responding to the customer.
We are looking for individuals who are self-driven, precise communicators, and well prepared to thrive in a fast-growing company.
Total CTC: 3 - 4 lakhs per annum.
This role is based out of our beautiful Delhi office. Most of your teammates will be in Delhi but some are also spread across India.
What will you do?
- Take complete ownership of the client’s issue, researching, reproducing, troubleshooting, and resolving concerns/issues raised by our clients via in-app chat or email.
- Have a deep understanding of the product to provide optimal resolutions to the customer.
- Analyse the technical issues reported by the customer and collaborate with the engineers to provide a resolution.
- Understand the clients and their needs and come up with a training plan for them.
- Actively track the customer experience during training and the usage of the product to further tweak the training plans.
- Proactively identify the areas of Product to be improved for better adoption, collaborate with the product team to suggest finer workflows or changes within the product that enhances customer experience with using the product.
- Resolving complex issues/queries for customers and implementing resolutions within set KPIs and SLAs.
- Checking in and following up with the customer regularly until the issue is resolved.
- Assisting Customer Success Manager with any customer requirements, queries or issues in order to improve the customer experience.
- Updating help articles based on any changes or improvements made to the product.
- Writing new help articles for the new features added to the product.
- Participating in the onboarding process for new team members by helping them understand our product and how the Customer Support team provides value to the customer.
What do we want?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, should be able to give precise and well-articulated responses when it comes to responding to the clients.
- You should have strong problem solving and technical skills, love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions to them.
- Ability to maintain a calm, composed and professional attitude with the clients at all times.
Why join us?
- Freedom & Responsibility:If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn't have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it's like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Zoconut gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
If you're ready, roll up your sleeves and get ready to make an impact!
Application Support Engineer
2-5 yrs | Bangalore Office
what you will be doing
● Provide support in tuning applications and infrastructure.
● Design, develop, test, and implement new configurations, architectures, and standards.
● Provide guidance, to customers, 3rd party integration specialists, and/or internal teams, on solutions to increase application availability, redundancy, scalability, and performance.
● Assist customers and internal teams to automate processes and incorporate devops methodologies.
● Provide leadership and guidance when customer application-level downtime issues arise and provide RCA support as requested.
● Show ownership of issues through resolution and maintain customer loyalty by serving customers via phone, tickets, and email
● Key Performance Indicators.
● Customer/Internal Feedback (delivered via email & phone).
● Stability and performance of customer applications, as relates to customer uptime,using internal monitoring tools.
● Customer retention and growth as a result of consistently delivering high levels of service & support around customer application stability.
● Strong knowledge of high-availability application design.
● Proficient communicator with the ability to convey complex concepts to both technical and non-technical individuals.
● Strong knowledge of performance tuning and scalability/reliability architecture best practices for a Linux platform.
● Strong knowledge of performance evaluation techniques for a web-based application (ie...load testing and end-user browser performance outside of APM tooling).
● Strong configuration and troubleshooting expertise of platform-specific web services (including, but not limited to Apache, Nginx, Redis, Memcache, Varnish,RabbitMQ, PHP, and MariaDB/MySQL).
● Proficient in troubleshooting, tuning, and configuration of enterprise or large-scale PHP applications (mod_PHP and PHP-FPM).
● Proficient using Application Performance Management (APM) tools to interpret data, build dashboards, and engage in performance discussions.
● Ability to identify, address, and resolve complex customer application-level issues without supervision.
● Ability to take ownership and resolve customer issues/escalations via phone, ticket,and email while providing FANATICAL SUPPORT.
- Manage incoming calls, chat and emails from customers in a prompt and swift manner
- Identify & assess customer’s needs, clarify information and provide solutions and alternatives wherever applicable
- Manage and resolve customer complaints, escalate to concerned authority when necessary
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate & complete information to improve customer satisfaction leading to noticeable results
- Maintain records of every interaction and forward to concerned team member whenever necessary
Who can apply:
- Graduate from any stream
- 2+ years experience in a customer support role
- Strong Track record of performance
- Strong listening , written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must be fluent in English, proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- Familiarity with working Freshdesk/Zendesk/Zoho Desk is desirable
• Debugging dropped packets, whether at the network, NIC, OS, or application layers
• Troubleshooting kernel panics and system hangs
• Analyzing performance issues
• Fine-tuning processes to run with the least jitter
• Directing support for our continuously active servers, lines, and low-latency network
• Installing, configuring, and deploying fully-distributed Red Hat Linux systems
• Taking a role in researching, testing, recommending, implementing, and maintaining cutting- edge, ultra low-latency systems and network technologies
• Participating in an on-call rotation
• Deploy, monitor, and configure a complex suite of trading applications
Title: Technical Support L3 - Partner Engagement
Service Delivery India - Professional Services - Dedicated Tech - Dedicated Tech
Good To Have Skills
Must Have Skills
Communication Skills, Customer Service, Teamwork (Written and verbal communication should be great)
5 - 7 Years (Min 3 yrs)
Continuous night shifts
Excellent Comm skills.
Troubleshooting of (AD & VMware at L2 level) OR (AD & O365 at L2 Level)
Rounds of interview:
Technical round 1
Administration and maintenance of Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
Administration and maintenance of O365 email service, ADFS, and AD-Connect.
Administration and maintenance of Azure AD services.
Active Directory maintenance & management, clean-up.
Administration and maintenance of DNS, DHCP.
Administration and maintenance of different Backup Solutions.
Responsible for Business continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning.
Antivirus and Patch Management on Multiple Networks. Basic Networking.
support level - able to configure switches, routers and run debug sessions using common tools - Mandatory.
Need to work on multi domain tasks like Server Maintenance , disk space management , User creation , allocation of rights , mapping shared drives , backup failure troubleshooting, basic firewall troubleshooting ,
External Skills And Expertise
Fluent English speaker - written and verbal communication skills - Mandatory.
Service-oriented a team player and self-motivated.
Able to work independently and take decisions. Demonstrated ability in managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
High attention to detail, with the ability and passion to troubleshoot complex problems.
Cloud Support Associate - Gurugram
Regular working days - Sunday to Thursday
Shift Timing - 9 AM to 5 PM
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Building on the rapid success and adoption of MongoDB, we are delivering applications and services that make it much easier to manage and scale database deployments. These next-generation systems are a growing list but currently include products such as Atlas, Cloud Manager (cloud.mongodb.com), Compass, etc to name a few.
Our Cloud Support Associates provide their exceptional analytical skills and customer service to ensure that MongoDB users are successful with our suite of MongoDB application-layer products. We’re looking for individuals who want to dig into the details of how “big data” and “web-scale” systems are successfully assembled and operated every day by organizations of every size and flavor.
Cloud Support Associates are a key part of our elite Technical Services organization that supports MongoDB customers worldwide, with teams in locations including New York, Austin, Palo Alto, Sydney, Delhi, Dublin and Tel Aviv.
If you’re passionate about the opportunity to get comfortable working with the cloud every single day and be part of a team that works at the frontier of SaaS services and database systems, this is the role for you.
Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career
- Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
- Work with talented people around the globe
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
- Investigate customer’s technical issues to find solutions, discover and report bugs
- Technical troubleshooting, log and server analysis
- Customer support by cases or over the phone
- Gather feedback from customers and redirect it to sales, engineering, product and marketing teams
What are we looking for
- A passion for solving customer problems
- Prior knowledge of AWS, or other public cloud
- General knowledge of OS (Linux, UNIX, Windows)
- A focus on customer service
Good to have
- Foreign Language
- Previous Support Experience
To drive our employees' personal growth and business impact, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunity employer*
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Customer Support Associate - UNIX and DB works within a team of technical support professionals aimed at delivering technical solutions for Commvault’s customer base. This customer base has a wide range of technical ability and this role has no ceiling, you will own an issue from initial pick-up all the way to working with the development team on identifying a possible solution. This position is part of our UNIX and DB group in our Customer Support Center. This is an excellent opportunity for innovative and collaborative technologists to join a global team that has led the industry in satisfaction seven years in a row. We offer innovative training, interesting colleagues, and the opportunity to grow with us. Our UNIX and DB Group is focused around but not limited to backups of Unix and Linux platforms and databases within the Commvault suite, this includes networking, troubleshooting, connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues on an OS and or hardware. We are a source of expertise for not just our customer base but also our partners and consultants on site.
You get the “Freedom to make an impact, together”. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we’re passionate about equality and integrity. We “go beyond” each and every day.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate with a genuine passion for all things tech to join our expert and super-friendly UNIX and DB team.
Position Responsibilities include:
Troubleshoot and resolve complex support problems
Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
Successfully interact through phone and email with customers as you solve their problems
Dedication to the success and satisfaction of our customers
Recreation of problems in house
Root Cause Analysis and / or provision of examples of software bug
Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem.
Providing best-in-class phone based support for a variety of complex, time critical issues.
Using and sharing your knowledge of a wide range of technologies
Working remotely on enterprise level customers and dark sites
Having the opportunity to build labs and simulators
Ability to be involved in product BETA testing
Contributing to our Solutions Engine and online forums
Position Requirements include:
At least 5+ years of technical/customer support experience
Expert level knowledge of Unix-flavoured operating systems and its components.
Strong understanding of Oracle , HANA and SAP databases,
Good understanding of Unix/Linux clusters, with installing and configuring software.
Solid understanding of Unix device management (tape and disk)
Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues with Linux OS and/or hardware.
Desirable to have exposure to storage arrays like NetApp, HDS
Understanding backup theory and design. Backup and data management fundamentals
Previous experience with Commvault technologies is highly desirable as is other backup software such as Veritas, Symantec, Backup Exec, ShadowProtect, NetBackup, NetWorker, Avamar, VEEAM, or TSM is a plus
Previous experience troubleshooting enterprise environments
Strong customer relations skills.
Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent team player.
We value knowledge and curiosity, no matter whether you learnt it at university, through courses or by learning from others.
Ideally a Bachelors Degree
Preferred - OCP/OCA/OCM, Red Hat – RHCSA, RHCE
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails
- Managing customers’ accounts
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets
- Generating sales leads, building sustainable relationships where necessary
- Reporting back on results