Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring "L1 Windows Server Administrator" for one of the advanced technology solutions company catering to the needs of the Banking, Mobility, Payments and Government sectors.
Qualifications: Any graduate
Experience: 2+ yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Windows /Linux OS Administration ( Certification will be added value).
• Trouble shooting knowledge
• AD knowledge.
• Cloud (AWS / Azure /GCP) knowledge ( Certification will be added value).
• Good communication skill
• Team work
• Remote management idea
• 24x7 Support
Experience in Virtualisation (Vmware & hYperv)
• Tickets and ITSM process idea.
Location: Rabale, Navi Mumbai
Working Timing: 24*7 rotational shifts
Employment Mode: Contract to hire (Full time opportunity)
Joining Period: Immediate to max 15 days
Thank You & Regards,
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A leading IT based company @ Navi Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities:
Perform detailed feature requirements analysis along with a team of Senior Developers,
define system functionality, work on system design and document the same
● Design/Develop/Improve Cogno AI’s backend infrastructure and stack and build faulttolerant, scalable and real-time distributed system
● Own the design, development and deployment of code to improve product and platform
● Taking initiative and giving ideas for improving the processes in the technology team
would lead to better performance of the team and result in robust solutions
● Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
● Support team with timely analysis and debugging of operational issues
● Emphasis on automation and scripting
● Cross-functional communication to deliver projects
● Mentor junior team members technically and manage a team of software engineers
● Taking interviews and making tests for hiring people in the technology team
What do we look for?
The following are the important eligibility requirements for this Job:
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent.
● 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer, preferably in a product-based
● Experience working with major cloud solutions AWS (preferred), Azure, and GCP.
● Familiarity with 3-Tier, microservices architecture and distributed systems
● Experience with the design & development of RESTful services
● Experience with developing Linux-based applications, networking and scripting.
● Experience with different data stores, data modelling and scaling them
● Familiarity with data stores such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo-DB etc.
● 4+ years of experience with web frameworks (preferably Django, Flask etc.)
● Good understanding of data structures, multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
● Experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes, and Git is a plus.
● Familiarity with elastic search queries and visualization tools like grafana, kibana
● Strong networking fundamentals: Firewalls, Proxies, DNS, Load Balancing, etc.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Team player, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
● End-to-end ownership of the product. You own what you develop.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced .NET Core Developer with a specialization in Azure to join our dynamic team. As a .NET Core Developer Azure Specialist, you will play a critical role in designing, developing, and maintaining Azure-based applications and services. If you are a technology enthusiast with a passion for Azure cloud solutions, we want to hear from you.
- Design, code, test and manage various applications.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product team to establish the best products.
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems.
- Provide strong technical leadership, raise the technical bar, maintain a data and results-driven culture, and nurture a team culture of high collaboration and trust.
- Drive long-term architecture and detailed design for highly scalable distributed systems with simplicity and maintainability as core tenets.
- Collaborate across Azure teams to develop platforms that help simplify the management and monitoring of Edge devices at scale.
- Communicate effectively and partner well with other disciplines of the project team to deliver high-quality solutions from ideas to production code.
- Write exemplary code working with large-scale distributed systems with quality, simplicity, and maintainability as core tenets.
- Develop and consume RESTful and SOAP web services, enabling data exchange and integration with external systems.
Skills and experiences we are looking for :
- Expertise in ASP .net and Azure is a must.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Azure.
- Support Segment Architects and reviews through the Architecture Review Board as required.
- AWS Solution Architect Associate, Azure Architect Design.
- Hands-on experience in multitenant architecture framework design on AWS & Azure.
- Understanding DevOps principles is an added advantage.
- Experience in cloud-scale APM and Monitoring Tools such as ELK, Splunk, Datadog, Dynatrace, Appdynamics.
- Ability to manage various stakeholders – Sales, Marketing, Architecture, Engineering, Security, Operations and executives
Please find the below skills which is required for L3 & Tech Lead Roll-
- Explanatory questions so as to evaluate English like
- Production Issue analysis & their resolutions (mainly server-side issues)
- Involvement and Role in UAT & Production Deployments & upgrade activities.
- Work domain: BFSI/Telecom/Logistics/Aviation etc
- Linux/ Unix Experience
- Application Server- Tomcat/ Apache
- Web-Services - REST API, HTTP Methods, HTTP Error Codes
- Experience with Outages, Disaster Recovery, DC-DR
- Protocols- SSL, TLS, SSH, FTP
- Basic Networking- server connection, IP Address, Changing Ports, Deleting Logs,
- Exp on DNS, DHCP,
- Experience with a Load balancer
- The idea of Audit or Vulnerability assessment Report of the system
- Database or SQL concepts
Product Support Engineer works closely with the tech lead to drive the vision and plans, building and supporting with lovable technology first product that customers want.
- Troubleshooting tech issues by asking customers targeted questions.
- Providing customers with tech support via desktop solutions, chat functions, emails, and calls.
- Following up on technical queries and providing prompt feedback.
- Prioritizing customer queries and escalating serious technical issues to developers.
- Ability to relay important application feedback to developers
- You’ll experience growth as startup has turned profitable and become the leading Whatsapp solution provider for D2C businesses in India
- You’ll see a 30-people team becoming a 100-people and will grab the rarest opportunity to be in the room where company’s decisions are planned with founders, product and marketing leaders.
- You’ll love working with super-strong business and product teams, and fall in love with technology first approach to solve large scale tech problems.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive offer.
- 1-3+ years experience as tech support engineer
- Problem solving attitude
- Free snacks & grubs 🌭 every Christmas, Eid and Diwali from our beloved brands (check it out !)
- Mid term appraisal
- Health benefits
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
- Sponsored meet ups at resorts across India!
We are on a mission to help 30 million+ D2C brands and SMBs with automated sales and user acquisition on WhatsApp in India. In the first half of 2021, Businessonbot has grown 145% M-o-M in MRR and targets a massive wave of D2C businesses in India.
This year, we'd like to become the 1st and largest WhatsApp SaaS player of its kind in India. There’s never been a more exciting time to be in Businessonbot.
❖ Performing requirement analyses by interacting with BA, PM, and
❖ Developing high-level and detailed designs.
❖ Design, Develop, Test, Implement and Maintain high-volume, lowlatency applications for critical systems and delivering highavailability and performance.
❖ Writing well designed, testable, reusable, efficient code.
❖ Conducting configuration of your own work.
❖ Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
❖ Mentor and manage the dev team.
❖ Collaboration with testing team for Integration Testing
we will provide upto 30LPA...
As a Customer Success Manager at this company, you will prioritize the goals and needs of our customers. CSMs form a direct relationship with customers and provide them with timely value propositions. CSM teams work with customers to help them with product onboarding, technical implementation support, understanding the business use cases and map it to the product features. The key skills required are:
- You have a customer first approach while implementing a technology product and can independently lead the project in a highly consultative and proactive manner.
- You can work with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Sales, technology) to quickly come up with solutions that achieve customer objectives.
- You are adept in client relationships and capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You are empathetic and a good listener.
- You constantly strive to improve customer health metrics like product implementation time, CSAT, LTV, repeat purchase, churn, retention, NPS, upsell and cross-sell.
You should have :
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise-level strategic customers on technology solutions.
- Ability to understand complex business requirements.
- Ability to quickly learn and explain technical concepts.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to draw insights to improve the product and customer experience.
- Very good verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of technology solutions like APIs, integrations, SQL, AWS, Pendo, Hubspot, Freshdesk would be a big plus.
- Very hands-on experience in Excel sheets and advanced data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with a SaaS company would be ideal.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that company offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Design, implement and deliver custom solutions using the existing robotics framework.
- Debug issues, do root-cause analysis and apply fixes.
- Design and implement tools to facilitate application development and testing.
- Participate in architectural improvements.
- Work with team members in deployment and field testing.
- Bachelor Degree / Masters in Engineering (ECE or CSE preferred)
- Work experience of 3+ years in software programming.
- Proficiency in Python programming for Linux based systems.
- Full understanding of software engineering.
- Basic Knowledge of Robot Operating System(ROS) is a plus.
- Good understanding of the algorithms and control loops.
- Working knowledge of Git: creating, merging branches, cherry-picking commits, examining the diff between two hashes. Advanced Git usage is a plus.
- Knowledge of video streaming from edge devices is a plus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to own the project’s tasks end-to-end with minimum hand-holding
- Learn and adapt new technologies & skills. Work on projects independently with timely delivery & defect free approach.
TeamExtn is looking for a passionate Senior Scala Engineer. It will be expected from you to build pragmatic solutions on mission-critical initiatives. If you know your stuff, see the beauty in code, have knowledge in depth and breadth, advocate best practices, and love to work with distributed systems, then this is an ideal position for you.
As a core member of our Special Projects team, you will work on various new projects in a startup-like environment. These projects may include such things as building new APIs (REST/GraphQL/gRPC) for new products, integrating new products with core Carvana services, building highly scalable back end processing systems in Scala and integrating with systems backed by Machine Learning. You will use cutting edge functional Scala libraries such as ZIO. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Product, Experience and Software Engineering teams to deliver impact.
- Build highly scalable APIs and back end processing systems for new products
- Contribute in the full software development lifecycle from design and development to testing and operating in production
- Communicate effectively with engineers, product managers and data scientists
- Drive scalability and performance within our distributed AI platform
- Full software development lifecycle from design and development to testing and operating in production
- Communicate effectively with engineers, product managers and data scientists
Skills And Experience:
- 4+ years experience with Scala, Java or other functional language
- Experience with Akka and Lightbend stack
- Expert with PostgreSQL, MySQL or MS SQL
- Experience in architecting, developing, deploying and operating large scale distributed systems and actor systems
- Experience with cloud APIs (e.g., GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Messaging systems such as GCP Pub/Sub, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Strong foundation in algorithms and data structures and their real-world use cases.
- Solid understanding of computer systems and networks
- Production quality coding standards and patterns
- Experience with functional programming in Scala
- Knowledge of ZIO and related ecosystem
- Experience with functional database libraries in Scala (Quill preferred)
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Typescript, React and frontend UI development experience
- gRPC, GraphQL
• Involved in entire SDLC lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines.
• Meets and exceeds standards for the quality and timeliness of the work products.
• Implements, unit tests, debugs and leads integrations of complex code.
• Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to best practices, standards and processes. • Ensure robust, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end-user expectations
Experience 3 – 6 Years
Technical Duties & Responsibilities
With 2-4 years of experience in Scalable Architecture development. We are looking for Independent Contributors, who have good understanding of Microservices based architecture, and a comprehensive awareness of various architectures & their suitability as per product requirements: -
• Strong knowledge of microservices based architecture model.
• Good knowledge of messaging frameworks like RabbitMQ. Prefer a candidate who had earlier used messaging for a chat type solution or developed high transaction messaging queues.
• Should have experience in Elastic Search and Kibana. • Good understanding of RESTful architecture, database technologies (both SQL - and NoSQL).
• Ability to understand and solve performance issues and constraints.
• Should have understanding of scaling applications, and know the bottlenecks involved in resource optimization.
• Proficient in MS concepts like Asp.net, C#, MVC, webservices (development and consumption), API development
• Should have experience in Agile, iterative and Scrum based projects.
• Should have worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment. Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming, Design Principles like SOLID, and Gang of Four Design patterns.
Team Lead (L3 Technical Support)
PierianDx, a leader in the clinical genomics space, is currently seeking talented and motivated technical leads to lead the product L3 technical support teams. As a Technical Lead for L3 team, your duties will primarily be working with the customer success department on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. You will also be involved in directing team members and identifying/managing risk in collaborations with other teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to gain extensive knowledge of PierianDx products (includes user workflow, user needs, end-to-end workflow, product architecture and design), problem-solving skills, knowledge of best practices and the software development life-cycle.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computer Science or related
Total years of experience - 6 to 13
- Must have experience in leading technical small to medium size teams.
- Full-Stack Software Development experience in both front end and back end technologies.
- Should be an outstanding programmer with 5 to 8 years of experience in PierianDx product-related technologies (e.g. AWS, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, microservices, Node.JS, React/Angular, SQL as well as No-SQL Databases, basics of Linux, Shell Scripting)
- Strong computer science fundamentals (OO programming, algorithms, data structures, databases).
- Experience with continuous integration infrastructure for software development such as Jenkins.
- Soft skills: Good Communication, Active listening, Influencing, Challenge self and team Experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook. Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Strong organisational and planning skill
- Experience in developing software for medical devices (ISO 13485/IEC 62304)
- Experience with any Cloud Platform like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and anyone Container Orchestration Platforms like EKS, ECS, EKR, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Experience using Test Driven Development processes
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Node.js, Groovy).
- Take ownership of providing technical support to the customer success team (for the issues they could not resolve in L1/L2). Examine potential areas for Service Improvement and recommend solutions/proposals to Product Management
- Work with Customer Success management and be aware of implementation projects and timelines; coordinate with project/program managers to plan and support release activities.
- Interact with internal and cross teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. Develop, coordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of Pieriandx product & customer success teams.
- Provide technical leadership - Lead and prioritize the Application/Technical Support team’s workload. Guide team members to troubleshoot & resolve technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes. Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability
- Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Maintain application by regular monitoring, performance tuning and testing activities
- Ensure compliance with SDLC processes defined at organization level to meet quality goals set at product level. Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit.
- Stay up-to-date on product and process training required to create quality deliverables at each phase of product life-cycle. Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments
- Design, prepare and conduct training relating to Problem & Incident Management
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support. Develop strategies to allow Application Support to manage resultant problems