Roles and Responsibilities:
Perform detailed feature requirements analysis along with a team of Senior Developers,
define system functionality, work on system design and document the same
● Design/Develop/Improve Cogno AI’s backend infrastructure and stack and build faulttolerant, scalable and real-time distributed system
● Own the design, development and deployment of code to improve product and platform
● Taking initiative and giving ideas for improving the processes in the technology team
would lead to better performance of the team and result in robust solutions
● Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
● Support team with timely analysis and debugging of operational issues
● Emphasis on automation and scripting
● Cross-functional communication to deliver projects
● Mentor junior team members technically and manage a team of software engineers
● Taking interviews and making tests for hiring people in the technology team
What do we look for?
The following are the important eligibility requirements for this Job:
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent.
● 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer, preferably in a product-based
● Experience working with major cloud solutions AWS (preferred), Azure, and GCP.
● Familiarity with 3-Tier, microservices architecture and distributed systems
● Experience with the design & development of RESTful services
● Experience with developing Linux-based applications, networking and scripting.
● Experience with different data stores, data modelling and scaling them
● Familiarity with data stores such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo-DB etc.
● 4+ years of experience with web frameworks (preferably Django, Flask etc.)
● Good understanding of data structures, multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
● Experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes, and Git is a plus.
● Familiarity with elastic search queries and visualization tools like grafana, kibana
● Strong networking fundamentals: Firewalls, Proxies, DNS, Load Balancing, etc.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Team player, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
● End-to-end ownership of the product. You own what you develop.