Aadrila Technologies Pvt Ltd. is the largest data, analytics, automation, and decisioning solution provider to financial intuitions, catering to the entire customer lifecycle from onboarding to diligence. Aadrila Technologies provides solutions that enable systemic fraud prevention, risk management, compliance, and automation through superior data engineering and deep tech (NLP and Deep Learning) applications. In the B2B SaaS market, Aadrila Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is an undisputed leader. Based in Mumbai, Andheri, it has ~90% market share in the motor insurance underwriting data providers market.
Senior Software Engineer 4-6yrs of work exp
As a Senior Software Engineer at AADRILA TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying high-quality API solutions. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to build innovative and performant applications.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant RESTful APIs.
- Implement security and data protection measures.
- Integrate data storage solutions into software systems.
- Develop, test, tune for performance, and deploy web services.
- Collaborate with the product team to build innovative, robust, and user-friendly features
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in the software development lifecycle.
- Solid coding experience in Python.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) APIs deployment and management.
- Experience working with Multithreading/Multiprocessing.
- Good working knowledge of programming in a Linux environment.
- Acquaintance with Web Stacks and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in best code deployment practices.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Familiarity with AWS Serverless Stack (API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, Cloudwatch etc.)
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code tools (serverless and Terraform).
Experience and Qualification:
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology.
Join our dynamic team and work in a challenging environment where you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact. AADRILA TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD offers competitive compensation, professional development opportunities, and a collaborative work culture. Apply now and be part of our innovative software engineering team.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We began in 2015 with an entrepreneurial vision to bring a digital change in the manufacturing landscape of India. With a team of 1500(1k cluster guys) we are working towards the digital transformation of business in the manufacturing industry across domains like Footwear, Apparel, Textile, Accessories etc. We are backed by investors such as Info Edge (Naukri.com ), Matrix Partners, Sequoia, Water Bridge Ventures and select Industry leaders.
Today, we have enabled 4000+ Manufacturers to digitize their distribution channel.
Roles & Responsibilities
Writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you'll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs. Write effective, scalable code Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
Test and debug programs
Improve functionality of existing systems Implement security and data protection solutions Assess and prioritize feature requests
Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask, etc)
Good problem-solving skills
1 to 5 years of experience as a Python Developer
Hands on experience of Flask, Django or Gin or Revel or Sanic
Knowledge of design/architectural patterns will be considered as a plus
Experience working in an agile development environment with a strong focus on rapid software development
Experience in AWS or similar cloud technologies
Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
Proven ability to complete assigned task according to the outlined scope and timeline
Experience with messaging frameworks such as SQS/Kafka/RabbitMq
Experience with Elastic Search
Willingness to learn new and different technologies
Shiprocket is a logistics platform which connects Indian eCommerce SMBs with logistics players to enable end-to-end solutions.
Our innovative data-backed platform drives logistics efficiency, helps reduce cost, increases sales throughput by reducing RTO and improves post order customer engagement and experience.
Our vision is to power all logistics for the direct commerce market in India including first mile, linehaul, last mile, warehousing, cross border and O2O.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will develop, record and maintain cutting edge applications for Shiprocket Platform.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications which have to perform at scale
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Develop backend data services and contribute to increase existing APIs
- Ability to act individually in a complex and fast paced environment
- Closely work with the Product and QA teams to ensure smooth delivery
- Participate in solution designing with Tech leads and Systems Architects
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of development efforts
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Great people skills to closely work with other teams.
- Strong in establishing systems & processes
- Expertise in Laravel or GoLang, MySQL and Git
- Thorough in Object oriented concepts
- Knowledge of restful Web services
- Understanding of web applications
- Working knowledge of one or more caching, queuing systems in desirable
- Excellent problem solving
- Can do attitude
- Experience of more than 4 to 6 years in software development.
- Very Strong Experience in Core Java.
- Excellent Java Programming skills Experience in Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Strong in Problem solving, Analytical skill and logical thinking.
- Skill to be trained: java, spring, mango db, cassandra.
- Strong experience in Spring Boot, Restful API
- Looking for shorter notice period candidates only.
Good to Have Skills
JDK 1.8 +
Knowledge of SQL Performance Tuning
Experience with Cloud
Knowledge of Cloud Foundry (Pivotal CF)
Java Messaging Services (JMS) / Kafka / Rabbit MQ
On-call support experience with PagerDuty, Service Now
SOAP & REST APIs
Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring tools like Nagios, New Relic
Knowledge of Splunk
ORM technologies like Hibernate / IBatis / MyBatis
Experience working with Lean and Extreme Programming (XP)
Continuous integration tools like Jenkins/ Bamboo
NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or any other NoSQL DB
Code Quality tools/frameworks like Sonar / PMD
Automated Integration Testing & Contract Testing
Automated Testing. Unit Testing,
Agile development methodologies
We are a fintech start-up founded by IIMA alumni with 20+ years- experience in finance industry. We have a robust
technology platform and an operations team. We offer wealth management, financial services and insurance
products to small and medium enterprises on technology platform.
• Work as part of a team developing web API and database.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
• Collaborate with team members to define, design, and ship new features
• Ensure top-notch performance, quality, and responsiveness of web API
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
We are looking for a can do it attitude, and the ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time. You must have experience developing and designing amazing UI screens.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong ReactJS experience
- Strong experience in Next JS and Typescript
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Troubleshooting/debugging experience
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication skills
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 7 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Job Description - Intelizest
Back End Engineer
- Work with other engineers to develop and test tools and applications used by team on daily basis
- Play a significant role in the ongoing evolution and refinement of current tools and applications
- Triage, troubleshoot, escalate and provide resolution to production issues.
- Reproduce, document and escalate product defects to the Engineering Team.
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers.
- Take ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution or escalation.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams which requires strong presentation skills and attention to details
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience. MS degree is preferred.
- 9+ years development experience in JAVA (using OO Design and Analysis, Design Patterns, etc.)
- High experience in Java 8 Required.
- 4+ years’ experience building highly scalable, distributed and reliable Restful Web Services using Spring, Jersey, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Cloud applications preferably on AWS.
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL and NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Solr/Lucene will be a plus.
- Experience with Tomcat, Jax-RS, REST, JPA, IntelliJ, Groovy, Hibernate is must.
- Experience with build technologies like Gradle, Jenkins will be a plus.
- Experience with Test Driven Development using TestNG/Junit testing frameworks.
- Experience working with version control like GIT.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (SailsJS, Express)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.Familiarity with front-end technologies.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Interaction with multiple data sources.
- Good understanding of SQL syntax.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge in the field of IOT is good to have.
- Exp- 3+ yrs
- Must be very good in Java- 2.5+ yrs
- At least 1 yr of working experience in any one DB of Neo4j, Cassandra, Elastic Search
- Should have good devops working knowledge - Knowledge of AWS, Ansibleetc is a necessity
- Experience in TDD/BDD is required
- Minimum 1 yr working experience in Samza& Kafka.
- Knowledge of Azure is added advantage
- Understanding of AKKA and Play framework