LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate QA Lead to cater to the testing efforts in the domain of manual testing. You will help the team in building an awesome manual platform from scratch and test the product for quality & stability.
You should have hands-on experience in testing and writing test case to develop and execute exploratory tests in order to ensure product quality. You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also have to ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. You should have strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Design, implement & execute the test cases for product features
- Identify, record & track the bugs or enhancements early in the release life cycle
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and support testing quick patches to production
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create repeatability in testing that enables and validates high quality releases
- Identify functional/non-functional issues and come up with scalable resolutions
- Engage actively with cross functional teams to enable timely delivery through good planning, proactive communication and timely execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 11 to 14 years of relevant experience in the testing domain for SaaS products
- Hands-on experience in non-functional testing skills like Load Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing
- Experience in testing APIs, web and mobile applications
- Experience in automation of web and mobile platforms
- Experience in working on Linux/Unix environment
- Knowledge of DevOps is an added advantage
- Understanding of Software Development (preferably Java) and Continuous Integration Systems
- Experience with testing on AWS environments
- Experience of working in Agile Environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
We're hiring a senior SDET to work on our hybrid android application (WebView based). Our app is now over 10 million dairy farmers trade cattle, in a peer-peer marketplace, to improve their economic conditions. Your frameworks and tools will have a far-reaching impact on a dairy farmer's life and indirectly make a positive impact on our GDP.
Ideally, you're a person who loves performing test automation, including the creation & management of test scenarios, documentation, and coding tests. You will help drive the design & building of E2E test automation and frameworks for our React. js-based hybrid mobile application. Moreover, you will find bottlenecks & thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
- Prior experience with Appium or other automated mobile testing technologies.
- Knowledge of front-end/UI testing is highly desired.
- Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, etc.
- Experience in working with Agile + DevOps' process management methodology.
- Experience in using one or more of Rest Assured, Super Test, Postman, and Swagger.
- Experience in using mocking frameworks.
- Experience in using API testing frameworks.
- Experience in Performance testing frameworks and the ability to design performance tests.
- Experience in some scripting languages, like Shell, Python, etc.
● You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
● 2+ years of experience as an automation test engineer
● Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing UI
automation through Firebase Test Labs and Appium.
● Experience in manual and automation backend API testing through
Postman and Rest Assured
● Experience in any object oriented programming language.
● Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team.
● Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
● Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when
● Experience in designing and managing test suites for
aforementioned use cases
● Understanding tech, business, compliance and security
requirements, being able to break down the test cases and
identification of key tests for each.
● Should be assertive about the quality of the product as a
● You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Good
internet connection and availability on phone is required)
1. Work timings - You are the master of your time. However, with great
freedom comes great responsibility. If you have committed something to the
team, we expect that you will give it your best to make sure that commitment
is done and is done on time.
2. Leave policy - Take a leave whenever for whatever reason you want. You
don't need to explain yourself to us.
3. Health insurance for you and your family
- Hands on exp in software development life cycle and software/product release lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance, debugging and driving improvements across teams via consensus.
- Experience designing and implementing test cases, running, and reporting on quality.
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications, analyze data and server logs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Experience in end to end manual testing and testing management tools
- Basics of automation testing.
- Strong problem solving skills & analytical skills
- Experience in working with Agile teams & methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree.
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) certification will be an added plus.
- Good programming and analytical skills
- Experience on DB is added advantage
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage, effectiveness and test process
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium, cypress
- Experience in POSTMAN and equivalent tools is advantage
- Understanding performance testing and basic knowledge of Jmeter or any other tool
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
- Experience in Java/Perl/Python based automation and/or user-level
- Knowledge of UNIX environment and Shell scripting is desired.
- Work with high-velocity agile teams who are building the products of the future.
- Meet some of the leading individuals in the industry and get access to 1-on-1 interactions and mentoring opportunities.
- We ensure perks and health benefits that go beyond just helping you land the opportunity.
-Strong Engineering Automation and Functional Quality background with at least 4 years in the industry.
Past active role in working with agile (scrum/kanban) development and delivery processes.
-Very good understanding of QA principles / test design techniques (e.g. boundary values analysis , equivalence partitioning, state transition, model based testing etc).
-Should have experience with tools like Jira, TestRail.
-In-depth experience with one or more test automation frameworks using Selenium, Appium or other automation stacks.
-Knowledge of test automation patterns (ex: Page Object), Understanding of GoF patterns is beneficial.
- Working with APIs and native android or ios clients.
- Engineering Mindset with the ability to translate from functionality to test scenarios covering corner cases.
Good to have Skills:
• Experience with high traffic websites and 24/7 operation.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Experience in CI / CD, infra strack knowledge (docker, K8s, public clouds).
• Familiar with Microservices vs Monolithic architecture.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
· Consumer Device or SW Launch
· 15+ years of industry experience
· 10+ years of hands-on testing experience
· 7+ years of experience as a manager of a quality assurance team
· Experience in test automation
· Experience testing embedded systems and/or mobile consumer electronics devices
· Experience with standard QA and development tools
· Understanding of QA tool development chains and environments
· Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
· Demonstrate expertise in black box and grey box testing methodologies,
· Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel
· Experience in or C programing languages
· Experience with based automation frameworks
· Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve coverage and effectiveness.
· Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
As a QA, you will be responsible for having a keen eye on detailing the product and finding anomalies in the product flow/UI/text etc. Along with that, you’re responsible for designing and building best-in-class automation frameworks and systems for our high scale products that range from utility apps to transactional products to our service-oriented architecture. In addition, you will own key quality metrics, build test strategies and write automation tests.
The ideal candidate is passionate about finding even minute deviations in consumer products and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering bug-free and super consumer-friendly products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in building manual automation and test automation frameworks in Java, C++, C# or any modern programming language
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Experienced in mobile (IOS and Android) test automation
- Knowledge of industry-standard test automation tools
- Experience in non-functional testing, including load testing, battery testing etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Participate in Planning meetings and provide Testing estimations for Automation and Manual
Work closely with Stakeholders, Analyse requirements, design and review detailed test plan and Test cases and execute them
Understands the flow of code and how it interacts with different components and provide better Test coverage
Develop and execute automation scripts for newly developed features
Creating new framework & modify existing framework to augment feature testing needs
Continuously monitor automation test results and ensure no random test failures in automation
Identify the cross-browser / platform impacts during the planning phase and ensure high test coverage
Identify quality assurance process gaps and suggest actions for improvement
Work closely with the Development team and ensures code is delivered with high code coverage
Contribute to continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Overall 3+ years of experience in software testing and minimum 2+ years of experience in automation testing
Passionate about QA and breaking software systems
Knowledge of Software Testing concepts and methodology
Object-Oriented Programming concepts • Knowledge of Test Automation approaches and frameworks
Hands-on experience in UI and API Automation
Working experience in IOT and IOT related testing
Understanding of Performance or Security Testing
Knowledge of any of performance Testing Tools (Jmeter / Loadrunner / Gatling )
Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins
- Identifying the different bugs in new & existing product lines by following the company's processes.
- Isolating bugs i.e. finding steps to reproduce for identified bugs.
- Compiling the bugs in a database or in given documents with a precise description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced.
- Respecting the planning and the deadlines.
- Follow-up of the versions from scratch to end of project.
- Maintain and develop the existing Automation suites (API/UI)
What we're looking for?
- At least 2 year of experience in software testing
- Ability to work and coordinate with the team on projects
- Knowledge and hands on experience in QA methodologies and tools is preferred
- Strong analytical and observation skills
- Enthusiastic and highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Worked on UI automation using Selenium Webdriver. Preferably WebdriverIO/Protractor/Puppeteer
- Familiar with API automation using either Postman/Restassured
- Working knowledge of Jmeter or similar Performance testing tool is a plus
About Us - Be it a zero balance savings account, spend analytics, digital passbook or a virtual debit card, fixed deposit, money transfer, every feature has been thoughtfully created by Paytm Payments Bank to empower unbanked and underbanked Indians.
We have over 100 Million KYC customers, with 0.4 Million users added every passing month. We are also the largest issuer of FASTag with over 8 Million FASTag units issued.
We are looking to hire Mobile Application Testers for one of the India's largest Digital Bank.
Experience : 2- 8 Years
-Strong in Java Programming.
-Strong understanding and hands on experience on Appium for Android and iOS both.
-Hands on experience on test automation for hybrid and native mobile applications.
-Expertise in automation framework development using Appium.
-Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket / Git, Jenkins, IntelliJ IDEA/Eclipse, Browser Stack, Charles Proxy etc.
-Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
-Good understanding of REST, HTTP, JSON protocol and syntax
-Working experience in Agile methodology.
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional QA Engineer on our team. They will be an integral part of our technology function and work on challenging, cutting-edge problems, and contribute to the testing of various software systems and subsystems. They will be responsible to give a final go-ahead for new and interesting products for our B2B users and will work with the best minds in the industry.
What will you do?
- Test current products and identify deficiencies.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Plan, create, and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Collect quality data.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
Please apply, if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- An experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated testing, Test Driven Development Strategies, etc
- An experience in testing tools such as Selenium, JMeter
- An experience with coding using Python, Java, Node.js.
- An experience with software QA tools and processes.
- Knowledge of MySQL
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
- Intro call of 15min
- 1-2 Tech rounds
- HR round
- Offer rollout