We are looking for passionate NLP engineer to join our core product team. You will work closely with a set of talented engineers, product managers, designers and data scientists to bring innovative ideas to life.
1. Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science
2. Must have published at least one scientific paper in NLP in any recognized conference/journal.
- Preferred if the sub-domain of publication is in conversational interfaces such as dialogue or natural language generation.
3. Prior experience in research labs (academic or corporate)
4. 1+ years experience in software development
5. Experienced in machine learning tooling such as Python, PyTorch, Tensorflow/Keras, sci-kit learn etc
1. Must be up-to-date with state-of-the-art research in NLP/conversational interfaces/dialogue management/natural language generation.
2. Must be able to evaluate multiple research approaches to a particular problem, perform extensive literature survey and choose the right approach.
3. Must be able to implement state-of-the-art algorithms from papers published at leading conferences.
4. Must be able to develop PoCs using state-of-the-art research papers, including implementing algorithms, identifying relevant datasets, collating datasets if not readily available, identifying biases in datasets, training, validation and testing.
4. Must follow standard software engineering practices to develop PoCs.
About Hypersonix Inc
- Play a critical role as a member of the leadership team in shaping and supporting our overall company vision, day-to-day operations, and culture.
- Set the technical vision and build the technical product roadmap from launch to scale; including defining long-term goals and strategies
- Define best practices around coding methodologies, software development, and quality assurance
- Define innovative technical requirements and systems while balancing time, feasibility, cost and customer experience
- Build and support production products
- Ensure our internal processes and services comply with privacy and security regulations
- Establish a high performing, inclusive engineering culture focused on innovation, execution, growth and development
- Set a high bar for our overall engineering practices in support of our mission and goals
- Develop goals, roadmaps and delivery dates to help us scale quickly and sustainably
- Collaborate closely with Product, Business, Marketing and Data Science
- Experience with financial and transactional systems
- Experience engineering for large volumes of data at scale
- Experience with financial audit and compliance is a plus
- Experience building a successful consumer facing web and mobile apps at scale
Dori AI enables enterprises with AI-powered video analytics to significantly increase human productivity and improve process compliance. We leverage a proprietary full-stack end-to-end computer vision and deep learning platform to rapidly build and deploy AI solutions for enterprises. The platform was built with enterprise considerations including time-to-value, time-to-market, security, and scalability across a range of use cases. Capture visual data across multiple sites, leverage AI + Computer Vision to gather key insights, and make decisions with actionable visual insights. Launch CV applications in a matter of weeks that are optimized for both cloud and edge deployments.
We are looking for a Python Developer to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
1. 2 to 8 years of relevant industry experience
2. Experience in Linear algebra, statistics & Probability skills, such as distributions, Deep Learning, Machine Learning
3. Strong mathematical and statistics background is a must
4. Experience in machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, or MxNet
5. Strong industry experience in using design patterns, algorithms and data structures
6. Industry experience in using feature engineering, model performance tuning, and optimizing machine learning models
7. Hands on development experience in Python and packages such as NumPy, Sci-Kit Learn and Matplotlib.
The Biostrap platform extracts many metrics related to health, sleep, and activity. Many algorithms are designed through research and often based on scientific literature, and in some cases they are augmented with or entirely designed using machine learning techniques. Biostrap is seeking a Data Scientist to design, develop, and implement algorithms to improve existing metrics and measure new ones.
As a Data Scientist at Biostrap, you will take on projects to improve or develop algorithms to measure health metrics, including:
- Research: search literature for starting points of the algorithm
- Design: decide on the general idea of the algorithm, in particular whether to use machine learning, mathematical techniques, or something else.
- Implement: program the algorithm in Python, and help deploy it.
The algorithms and their implementation will have to be accurate, efficient, and well-documented.
- A Master’s degree in a computational field, with a strong mathematical background.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, different machine learning techniques, including their theoretical background.
- Strong experience with Python
- Experience with Keras/TensorFlow, and preferably also with RNNs
- Experience with AWS or similar services for data pipelining and machine learning.
- Ability and drive to work independently on an open problem.
- Fluency in English.
Hammoq Inc is a rapidly growing startup in the reselling sector. Our app provides product listings, cross-platform data analytics, and Cross-platform delisting as our core services.
Launched Web app in 2020 and iOS app at the start of 2021, we are continuing our exponential growth, and we were hoping you could play a core role in our mission.
Hammoq is looking for a Senior ML/Machine Vision Architect / Researcher, an expert in Deep Learning, to join our passionate developers' team to create our unique SaaS web app.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing new Machine Learning / Machine vision models according to the business needs.
*What you'll do
- You’ll lead the ML R&D process at Hammoq.
- You will build ML architectures to optimise the process.
- You'll collaborate with our hardworking, nimble, and supportive team through daily standups, company presentations, product demos, slack discussions
- You'll work on solving machine vision / Machine Learning problems and implementations.
- You'll use ML libraries of IOS and Android to build and run models on the mobile devices
Skills and expertise that will help you succeed
- Must have experience working with OpenCV, TensorFlow, and Keras environment
- Must have the ability to develop your own models.
- Working experience of training and deploying computer vision models
- Experience in Computer Vision and Machine Learning (including Deep Learning) algorithms.
- Experience in image analytics - including feature extraction, object detection, classification, and tracking
- Experience in image manipulation
- PhD in Computer Vision , Machine Learning, Machine Vision or any related field is a must.
- Strong programming skills in Python, including NumPy, Scikit Learn, Pandas, and Matplotlib
- Self-governing analytical problem-solving skills for efficient and uninterrupted development of solutions
- Strong communications skills for an adequate description of technical concepts to others
Nice to have
- Experience in building APIs implementing ML models
- Knowledge or basic understanding of any Cloud ML technologies or Cloud ML service providers.
- Experience in the e-commerce industry
Designation: Specialist - Cloud Service Developer (ABL_SS_600)
- The person would be primary responsible for developing solutions using AWS services. Ex: Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3 etc.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide Solutions to issues pertaining to Service Availability, Performance, and Resiliency
- Monitor & Optimize the performance using AWS dashboards and logs
- Partner with Engineering leaders and peers in delivering technology solutions that meet the business requirements
- Work with the cloud team in agile approach and develop cost optimized solutions
- Develop solutions using AWS services includiing Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3 etc.
- Reporting Designation: Head - Big Data Engineering and Cloud Development (ABL_SS_414)
- Reporting Department: Application Development (2487)
- AWS certification would be preferred
- Good understanding in Monitoring (Cloudwatch, alarms, logs, custom metrics, Trust SNS configuration)
- Good experience with Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3, Glue, Aurora and other AWS services.
- Preferred to have Knowledge on Storage (S3, Life cycle management, Event configuration)
- Good in data structure, programming in (pyspark / python / golang / Scala)
- We are looking for a Data Engineer to build the next-generation mobile applications for our world-class fintech product.
- The candidate will be responsible for expanding and optimising our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimising data flow and collection for cross-functional teams.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimising data systems and building them from the ground up.
- Looking for a person with a strong ability to analyse and provide valuable insights to the product and business team to solve daily business problems.
- You should be able to work in a high-volume environment, have outstanding planning and organisational skills.
Qualifications for Data Engineer
- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimising ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets. Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Looking for a candidate with 2-3 years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who is a CS graduate or has an equivalent experience.
What we're looking for?
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and other alternate tools.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including MySql/Postgres and Mongodb.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Luigi, Airflow.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala.
- 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Engineering/Science.
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics with sound knowledge of programming and computer concepts.
- 10 and 12th acedemics 70 % & above.
- Strong Python/ programming skills
- Good conceptual understanding of Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Natural Language Processing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to manage team, meet project deadlines and interface with clients.
- Should be able to work across different domains and quickly ramp up the business processes & flows & translate business problems into the data solutions
This requirement is to service our client which is a leading big data technology company that measures what viewers consume across platforms to enable marketers make better advertising decisions. We are seeking a Senior Data Operations Analyst to mine large-scale datasets for our client. Their work will have a direct impact on driving business strategies for prominent industry leaders. Self-motivation and strong communication skills are both must-haves. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment is desired.
Problems being solved by our client:
Measure consumer usage of devices linked to the internet and home networks including computers, mobile phones, tablets, streaming sticks, smart TVs, thermostats and other appliances. There are more screens and other connected devices in homes than ever before, yet there have been major gaps in understanding how consumers interact with this technology. Our client uses a measurement technology to unravel dynamics of consumers’ interactions with multiple devices.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will contribute to the development of novel audience measurement and demographic inference solutions.
- Develop, implement, and support statistical or machine learning methodologies and processes.
- Build, test new features and concepts and integrate into production process
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies
- Exercise your experience in the development lifecycle through analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of this system
- Collaborate with teams in Software Engineering, Operations, and Product Management to deliver timely and quality data. You will be the knowledge expert, delivering quality data to our clients
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in areas as outlined below
- Experience in extracting data using SQL from large databases
- Experience in writing complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management. Must have experience in working on ETL tools.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Statistics, Data Science, Economics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or a similar degree with a focus on statistical methods. A Bachelor’s degree in the same fields with significant, demonstrated professional research experience will also be considered.
- Programming experience in scientific computing language (R, Python, Julia) and the ability to interact with relational data (SQL, Apache Pig, SparkSQL). General purpose programming (Python, Scala, Java) and familiarity with Hadoop is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with TV or digital audience measurement or market research data is a plus.
- Familiarity with systems analysis or systems thinking is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with analyzing complex, high-volume and high-dimension data from varying sources
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills
- Ability to engage with Senior Leaders across all functional departments
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and adapt to changes
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us to discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Linear regression, SVM, Decision Forests, LSTM, CNN etc.
- Experience with Deep Learning preferred.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Good applied statistics skills, such as statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality