- Build state of the art langugae models to understand vernacular languages.
- Build and push machine learning models to optimise the results.
- Consume real-time data and build layers around that to leverage customer understanding.
- Our state-of-the-art models are ingesting and generating relevant search results for our customers weekly. Work directly with our current models to tune them to the abundant inflow of data as well as architecting new ones to further infuse AI into search workflows.
- Bee an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech that makes our product what it is today. It doesn’t stop there though: As we collect more and more insights, get ready to shape the future of search.
Skills and Experience expected:
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with language models, building, fine-tuning, training them.
- Have closely read NLP publications and implemented some of them.
- Have designed and implemented a scalable ML infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have pushed deep learning models in production.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in Python, sklearn, Pytorch, Tensorflow, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
Zevi is an on-site search engine that is built with it's core around NLP instead of the traditional approach of string matching. This enables Zevi to understand the intent of the user and showcase results accordingly instead of just matching the exact word or their synonym. Zevi also has a vernacular engine which can address complex Hindi-English queries.
We are a team built by Ex-Myntra(Walmart) and Ex-Microsoft people who have worked on search as a problem. Through Zevi we have seen conversion rates jump by 11% and Average order value for new users jump by upto 28%. Zevi enables discovery within your website using best in class AI. Zevi is built ground up using NLP at it's core unlike others who have string matching at their core.
As of now, we are team of 12 people, mostly from IITB, IITK and IIITH. Raised our seed round in December and looking to build the core founding team.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience
Master/Bachelor's in computer science or engineering
- Working knowledge of Python, Spark / Pyspark, SQL
- Experience working with large-scale data
- Experience in data manipulation, analytics, visualization, model building, model deployment
- Proficiency of various ML algorithms for supervised and unsupervised learning
- Experience working in Agile/Lean model
- Exposure to building large-scale ML models using one or more of modern tools and libraries such as AWS Sagemaker, Spark ML-Lib, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, GCP ML Stack
- Exposure to MLOps tools such as MLflow, Airflow
- Exposure to modern Big Data tech such as Cassandra/Scylla, Snowflake, Kafka, Ceph, Hadoop
- Exposure to IAAS platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with Java and Golang is a plus
- Experience with BI toolkits such as Superset, Tableau, Quicksight, etc is a plus
I- Looking for someone who can join immediately / within a month and carries experience with product development companies and dealing with streaming data. Experience working in a product development team is desirable. AWS experience is a must. Strong experience in Python and its related library is required.
BE / Btech Computer
Looking for someone from a Product development organization who can start at the earliest. Strong experience in Python and AWS experience is needed. Looking for experience ranging between 2-5 Years as a Data Scientist
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Data Analyst (Games Optimisation) you will be responsible for optimising in-game features and design, utilising A-B testing and multivariate testing of in-game components.
What you will be doing
Investigate how millions of players interact with Kwalee games.
Perform statistical analysis to quantify the relationships between game elements and player engagement.
Design experiments which extract the most valuable information in the shortest time.
Develop testing plans which reveal complex interactions between game elements.
Collaborate with the design team to come up with the most effective tests.
Regularly communicate results with development, management and data science teams.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biological Sciences
A record of outstanding problem solving ability in a commercial or academic setting
Experience using Python for data analysis and visualisation.
An excellent knowledge of statistical testing and experiment design.
Experience manipulating data in SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Be a part of the growth story of a rapidly growing organization in AI. We are seeking a passionate Machine Learning (ML) Engineer, with a strong background in developing and deploying state-of-the-art models on Cloud. You will participate in the complete cycle of building machine learning models from conceptualization of ideas, data preparation, feature selection, training, evaluation, and productionization.
On a typical day, you might build data pipelines, develop a new machine learning algorithm, train a new model or deploy the trained model on the cloud. You will have a high degree of autonomy, ownership, and influence over your work, machine learning organizations' evolution, and the direction of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/electrical engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of Industry experience in Data Science, ML/AI projects. Experience in productionizing machine learning in the industry setting
- Strong grasp of statistical machine learning, linear algebra, deep learning, and computer vision
- 3+ years experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: R, Python.
- Experience with PyTorch or TensorFlow or other ML Frameworks.
- Experience in using Cloud services such as AWS, GCP, Azure. Understand the principles of developing cloud-native application development
In this role you will:
- Design and implement ML components, systems and tools to automate and enable our various AI industry solutions
- Apply research methodologies to identify the machine learning models to solve a business problem and deploy the model at scale.
- Own the ML pipeline from data collection, through the prototype development to production.
- Develop high-performance, scalable, and maintainable inference services that communicate with the rest of our tech stack
Job Location: Chennai
The Engineering team is seeking a Data Architect. As a Data Architect, you will drive a
Data Architecture strategy across various Data Lake platforms. You will help develop
reference architecture and roadmaps to build highly available, scalable and distributed
data platforms using cloud based solutions to process high volume, high velocity and
wide variety of structured and unstructured data. This role is also responsible for driving
innovation, prototyping, and recommending solutions. Above all, you will influence how
users interact with Conde Nast’s industry-leading journalism.
Data Architect is responsible for
• Demonstrated technology and personal leadership experience in architecting,
designing, and building highly scalable solutions and products.
• Enterprise scale expertise in data management best practices such as data integration,
data security, data warehousing, metadata management and data quality.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in architecting modern data integration
frameworks, highly scalable distributed systems using open source and emerging data
• Experience building external cloud (e.g. GCP, AWS) data applications and capabilities is
• Expert ability to evaluate, prototype and recommend data solutions and vendor
technologies and platforms.
• Proven experience in relational, NoSQL, ELT/ETL technologies and in-memory
• Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technologies
• This role requires 15+ years of data solution architecture, design and development
• Solid experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM)
• Very Strong Experience in building Large Scale High Performance Data Platforms.
• Passionate about technology and delivering solutions for difficult and intricate
problems. Current on Relational Databases and No sql databases on cloud.
• Proven leadership skills, demonstrated ability to mentor, influence and partner with
cross teams to deliver scalable robust solutions..
• Mastery of relational database, NoSQL, ETL (such as Informatica, Datastage etc) /ELT
and data integration technologies.
• Experience in any one of Object Oriented Programming (Java, Scala, Python) and
• Creative view of markets and technologies combined with a passion to create the
• Knowledge on cloud based Distributed/Hybrid data-warehousing solutions and Data
Lake knowledge is mandate.
• Good understanding of emerging technologies and its applications.
• Understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub, SVN, CVS etc.
• Understanding of Hadoop Architecture and Hive SQL
• Knowledge in any one of the workflow orchestration
• Understanding of Agile framework and delivery
● Experience in AWS and EMR would be a plus
● Exposure in Workflow Orchestration like Airflow is a plus
● Exposure in any one of the NoSQL database would be a plus
● Experience in Databricks along with PySpark/Spark SQL would be a plus
● Experience with the Digital Media and Publishing domain would be a
● Understanding of Digital web events, ad streams, context models
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right
move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team
entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team
helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase
market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data was the
common language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in real-time could
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The
team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital
capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data
Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product and
Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The teams built
capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse
forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the
extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are
Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
2. Good understanding and hands on experience in Shell/Bash scripting, sonarqube, Terraform,
3. Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipelines
4. Experience in SVN, Maven, Git and Git workflows
5. Should be able to develop overall strategy for Build & Release management
6. Experience in working with container orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
7. Good knowledge in Devops Automation Tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet, helm, splunk, maven, gradle & XL Deploy.etc
8. Managing stakeholders and external interfaces and Setting up tools and required infrastructure
9. Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
10. Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
11. Experience in Cloud infrastructure like AWS, GCP or Azure. In AWS understanding on EC2, S3 & cloud
12. Strong knowledge and hands on experience in unix OS
13.Experience in network, server, application status monitoring and troubleshooting, Security.
14.Design, develop automation suite and integrate with continuous integration process through Jenkins
15. Possess good problem solving and debugging skills. Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with development team to streamline code deployment to generate build
Job Title : Analyst / Sr. Analyst – Data Science Developer - Python
Exp : 2 to 5 yrs
Loc : B’lore / Hyd / Chennai
NP: Candidate should join us in 2 months (Max) / Immediate Joiners Pref.
About the role:
We are looking for an Analyst / Senior Analyst who works in the analytics domain with a strong python background.
Desired Skills, Competencies & Experience:
• • 2-4 years of experience in working in the analytics domain with a strong python background.
• • Visualization skills in python with plotly, matplotlib, seaborn etc. Ability to create customized plots using such tools.
• • Ability to write effective, scalable and modular code. Should be able to understand, test and debug existing python project modules quickly and contribute to that.
• • Should be familiarized with Git workflows.
Good to Have:
• • Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, AzureML, Databricks, GCP etc.
• • Understanding of shell scripting, python package development.
• • Experienced with Python data science packages like Pandas, numpy, sklearn etc.
• • ML model building and evaluation experience using sklearn.
Job Description for :
Role: Data/Integration Architect
Experience – 8-10 Years
Notice Period: Under 30 days
Key Responsibilities: Designing, Developing frameworks for batch and real time jobs on Talend. Leading migration of these jobs from Mulesoft to Talend, maintaining best practices for the team, conducting code reviews and demos.
Talend Data Fabric - Application, API Integration, Data Integration. Knowledge on Talend Management Cloud, deployment and scheduling of jobs using TMC or Autosys.
Programming Languages - Python/Java
Databases: SQL Server, Other Databases, Hadoop
Should have worked on Agile
Sound communication skills
Should be open to learning new technologies based on business needs on the job
Awareness of other data/integration platforms like Mulesoft, Camel
Awareness Hadoop, Snowflake, S3
Responsible for the development and implementation of machine learning algorithms and techniques to solve business problems and optimize member experiences. Primary duties may include are but not limited to: Design machine learning projects to address specific business problems determined by consultation with business partners. Work with data-sets of varying degrees of size and complexity including both structured and unstructured data. Piping and processing massive data-streams in distributed computing environments such as Hadoop to facilitate analysis. Implements batch and real-time model scoring to drive actions. Develops machine learning algorithms to build customized solutions that go beyond standard industry tools and lead to innovative solutions. Develop sophisticated visualization of analysis output for business users.
BS/MA/MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Physics, Biostatistics or related Quantitative disciplines. 2-4 years of experience in predictive analytics and advanced expertise with software such as Python, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Experience in the healthcare sector. Experience in Deep Learning strongly preferred.
Required Technical Skill Set:
- Full cycle of building machine learning solutions,
o Understanding of wide range of algorithms and their corresponding problems to solve
o Data preparation and analysis
o Model training and validation
o Model application to the problem
- Experience using the full open source programming tools and utilities
- Experience in working in end-to-end data science project implementation.
- 2+ years of experience with development and deployment of Machine Learning applications
- 2+ years of experience with NLP approaches in a production setting
- Experience in building models using bagging and boosting algorithms
- Exposure/experience in building Deep Learning models for NLP/Computer Vision use cases preferred
- Ability to write efficient code with good understanding of core Data Structures/algorithms is critical
- Strong python skills following software engineering best practices
- Experience in using code versioning tools like GIT, bit bucket
- Experience in working in Agile projects
- Comfort & familiarity with SQL and Hadoop ecosystem of tools including spark
- Experience managing big data with efficient query program good to have
- Good to have experience in training ML models in tools like Sage Maker, Kubeflow etc.
- Good to have experience in frameworks to depict interpretability of models using libraries like Lime, Shap etc.
- Experience with Health care sector is preferred
- MS/M.Tech or PhD is a plus