Copywriter: Cryptocurrency and blockchain
We are looking for an excellent Copywriter writer with in-depth knowledge of the creative copies that speak for themselves and additional bonus if you have a passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Working closely with all departments across the company, the copywriter writer will create and publish high-quality written copies that encapsulates the brand voice of Seracle and businesses.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to capture complex ideas and communicate them in well-crafted, engaging content that is easy to understand. They should have a deep love for writing and an impeccable grasp of the English language. Beyond that, they should be a self-starter who thrives with minimal supervision, consistently producing content that meets or exceeds the expectations of the brief.
Must have skills and qualifications
- Manage the creation of a variety of content, from educational-thought leadership content to product announcement blogs, all for a global audience
- Responsible for careful editing of any content created
- See-through all content from ideation to execution ensuring all necessary stakeholders have reviewed and approved
- Ensure consistency in tone of voice and messaging across all content; ensure accuracy, relevance, quality, and purpose
- Ensure type of content and writing style matches the target audience.
Good to have skills and qualifications
- 2+ years experience in content generation as a copywriter for a public-facing company preferably in the financial services, tech or fintech space
- Knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrency markets, ecosystem and blockchain is a must
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills across a range of mediums including social media
- Expert-level editing skills and experience following the Associated Press style guide
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally across teams for seamless execution of global content strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Creativity; ability to generate unique, differentiated content and messaging
- Self-starter with the ability and motivation to drive projects from inception to completion
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, growth-focused, and remote environment
We are looking for an immediate joiner
Vakilsearch is on a mission to make Legal Simple. We are the leaders in Indian Legal, Tax, and Compliance. Our mission is to simplify businesses to be in compliance with the Government through end-to-end process and workflow automation. This is the key initiative of Vakilsearch as we look to revolutionize legal space in India.
We are a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of start-ups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation, and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
About the Role
Vakilsearch is seeking a to join our Product Team to clearly and concisely communicate product concepts and workflows. Your primary responsibility is to develop a unified and standardised content strategy. You will work closely with the Customer Journey team, UI/UX team and Marketing team to delight and educate our customers, bringing expertise in technical writing, product content and improving overall customer experience.
- Write UX copy for a variety of products, projects and scenarios
- Work closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, Illustrators, Marketing team and front-end developers throughout the creative and product development process
- Strategize content for the product flow, from requirement gathering to ideation, research, production, testing and review feedback
- Think like a user and write catchy notifications content for mobile and web products
- Maintain consistency in communication by defining a framework for Product Designers
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience as UX writer (or similar job titles)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related is an advantage
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products
- Experience writing emails, landing pages, and editorial content
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teams
- A deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and being able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Portfolio of writing samples to be shared along with resume
We are looking for a creative storyteller aka Content writer who is digital savvy and has a good hold on brand content strategy and initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for building brand content across all internal as well as external platforms. Most importantly, this individual should have a high sense of ownership, who can conceptualize and strategize our visual and written content endeavours.
Role & Responsibilities:
Work closely with business and product managers to understand content strategy objectives and deliverables.
Strong project manager with the ability to engage productively and successfully with key stakeholders from creative, media, marketing, product, and research teams.
Look after short form of content such as push notifications, SMS, emails & social media; as well as SEO driven long form of organic and paid content.
Understand impact of content on overall customer engagement and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Establish guidelines and best practices across teams on content generation.
Qualifications & Skills:
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation.
Have experience in both long form and short form of content.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good organisational and time-management/team building skills
Bachelors/ Masters in Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field.
Job title - Technical Content Writer
HeadSpin has a commitment for businesses to prioritize digital user experience through our platform and grow into an industry leader. The driving force behind our success is our unwavering belief in clear and effective communication. We’re searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our client-focused services and marketing efforts to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve the user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience
- Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results-oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on working in the digital industry, as a Consultant (for 3 months)
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare.
It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As a Technical Writer (Consultant), you will work with teams of engineers to create internal technical documentation. This will include technical architecture diagrams, flow diagrams, API documentation and microservice details.
You will also be responsible for writing knowledge base articles for a technical audience.
What you will do:
- Documenting product architecture, APIs, technical specifications
- Developing and writing high-quality technical documents meeting industry standards
- Communicating with product developers and understanding the product and its interactions
- Maintaining documentation as the product changes occur
- Gathering information from team meetings, product specifications, interviews with subject-matter experts, and direct interaction with systems
- Gathering and addressing feedback from multiple sources
- Working independently and rapidly to meet tight deadlines
What you need to have:
- BA in technical/ professional communication, English, computer science/ engineering, or other related field
- Authoring concepts, designs, technical specifications
- Following organizational and industry standards (such as Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications or similar)
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Managing multiple versions of topics
- Using UNIX/ Linux command-line interfaces
- Additionally, should be able to: Write release notes and Write end user documentation, help guides
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer with 4+ years of experience in producing high-quality documentation that can contribute to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- You will be responsible for authoring tasks, creation, and integration of printed or electronic end-user documentation
- Document ongoing software developments in applications, products, and services
- Develop user guides, technical specification documents, online help files, API documents, feature description documents, How-To articles, and other ad hoc documentation deliverables
- Contribute to process improvements for enhancing efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on time and as per the defined quality standards
- 4+Years of Relevant experience in the field of technical documentation
- Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working with an XML editor, authoring, and other graphics-related tools like SnagIt, Visio, etc
What the role defines:
- Excellent writing skills with versatility
- Eye for details with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Should have a knack to grasp new subjects easily.
- Work with the team to create the content calendar.
- Good research skills to find topics and write in-depth articles.
- Work in tandem with marketing, sales and social media.
- Optimise and revamp existing pages.
- Work with the team on outreach efforts and building backlinks
- Communicate ideas to the designer and work in collaboration with him.
- Take initiative and take end-to-end responsibility for deliverables.
- Work independently with minimal support.
- A love for content
- Despise plagiarism
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Can take ownership
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Understanding of how content helps business
- MS suite, G suite
Savvy with WordPress, SEO tools, Keyword tools, and any other software or apps that might give you an edge.
*Must Have Experience in IT service (web development) based industry*
- Research industry-related topics
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven 2-4 years’ work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Graduation / Masters in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Proven skills in producing and editing technical content within a complex business environment. The writer professional will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off, and document production. The experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is beneficial. Analyze RFPs, perform QC checks of compliance matrix, proposal outlines, and identify questions that may be submitted to the customer. Core
Excellent written communication skills
Support Bid Processing managers / Lead throughout the proposal process, including assist in developing the technical documents, monitor the progress of effort against the schedule, follow up on action items, control document preparation, and version control, and coordinating the final packaging and delivery
Proficient in documentation development tools such as Microsoft Office
Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality
Competent in defining, planning and managing proposal deliverable
Familiarity with software development services and business terminology.
Preferred Education BE degree with strong technical communication.