● Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software
● Delivering high quality and well-structured code
● Manage individual project priorities and deadlines
● Participate in enhancing tools and processes
● Participate in production observance and technical incident management
● Ability to quickly learn and adapt to keep up in a fast-paced environment
● Strong data structure concepts
● Great problem-solving skills
● Strong experience in Python
● Experience in Microservices and Docker
● Exposure to RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases
● Working knowledge of MongoDB/DynamoDB
- Experience of more than 4 to 6 years in software development.
- Very Strong Experience in Core Java.
- Excellent Java Programming skills Experience in Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Strong in Problem solving, Analytical skill and logical thinking.
- Skill to be trained: java, spring, mango db, cassandra.
- Strong experience in Spring Boot, Restful API
- Looking for shorter notice period candidates only.
- Freshers with basic coding knowledge/course/certification in React/Node.js/Angular are preferred
- Must have basic real-time knowledge in React/Node.js/Angular
- Good understanding of structured and unstructured databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A good team player
- Good time-management skills
At Zamp, we are on a mission to fundamentally re-imagine the future of global business banking. The customer focus is global and any business with multi-country operations. We aim to provide a seamless and borderless experience across banking, payment and credit services, leveraging the best of crypto and banking rails. To execute on the mission, we are systematically investing in product innovation across a multitude of banking services – cards/non-cards payments, credit, crypto payments, custody, integrations.
We are playing in a global playfield, and building a global-best product.
We are part of a team where everyone plays a role to make Zamp a success. We are committed to making the best version of our product, and are pushed to keep coming up with ideas, versions and roadmaps better than the first (or the second, or the third) to keep evolving until we get the best product out there.
.. and then ask ourselves - how can we still make this better?
The founder, https://www.linkedin.com/in/amit-jain-552280/" target="_blank">Amit Jain was a Managing Director with Sequoia Capital India, leading growth stage investments across India, SEA and MENA - with a focus on Fintech and Crypto. Prior to Sequoia, Amit was Head of Asia Pacific for Uber.
As a small team, we’re constantly picking up new challenges. When it comes to code, we’re looking to work with hungry people who can pick a problem and solve it. We don’t expect you to have a background in everything we use, but we do expect strong fundamentals in any 2 languages (Go/Node/Python/Java/Rust).
The Day To Day :
Design financial systems for scale. Measure, plan, iterate.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Setup and own the engineering architectures built around event sourcing, application sharding, database sharding, service communication mesh, etc.
The tech: Go, Google Cloud Spanner, Kafka, Redis
The must haves:
2+ years of experience. Relevant experience is preferred.
Knowledge of 2 common programming languages - Java / Go / Node / Rust /Python
Comfortable in linux command line, AWS or GCP
Strong unit test and debugging skills
Great communication skills
This role may be a good fit if you:
Love building great products and engineering systems from scratch
Are a Self-starter, Hustler and Curious to Learn
Have an understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity
Have an interest in financial products and/or cryptocurrency
We're hiring Sr. Backend Developer — Node.js to join our team to help shape the Backend of Saleshandy 3.
You’ll start by working on Saleshandy 3, our brand new product iteration. In 2022 we’ll launch a new product; there’s lots of impactful backend work ahead to make your mark.
About the job:
- You'll start the journey by reviewing the backend systems and suggest architecture enhancements
- You'll write high-quality, maintainable code to solve complex problems
- You'll create common reusable components/libraries
- You'll evaluate new technologies and create POCs
- You’ll set the direction, take ownership and see things through without a lot of oversight
- You'll optimize and scale the backend systems to meet the business growth
- You'll leverage AWS cloud services to design solution
- You’ll set up best development best practices for reliable deliverables
- You'll contribute to the org. building activities — hiring, mentoring, and writing on our blog
Here are some things we’ve worked on recently to give you a sense of what you’ll be doing day-to-day.
Shipped an update to email sending algorithm (the core of Saleshandy 3) that adjusts to email sending schedule, email sending limit set by the user, and parallel email sending from multiple sequences
Shipped Segment + Mixpanel integration so that the product team can make data-driven decisions
Implemented Apache Kafka to setup communication between microservices
Implemented centralized events logging system to record user's interaction for feeds
- You should be well-versed in REST API design and familiar with RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka.
- You should be good at engineering best practices, design patterns, and data structures
Think you are a good fit? Then, let's roll!
- Providing technical guidance as well hands on management for all product development within the company.
- Identifying frameworks/ technologies/ languages/ libraries to be used to achieve desired goals.
- Underscores pros and cons of various technologies available and presenting arguments to management and technical team.
- Taking responsibility for refactoring existing code.
- Leading, managing and mentoring a team of 5+ engineers.
- Serving as a key member of the management team that sets the company's strategic direction.
- Defining standards & best practices to support agile development processes.
- Planning, tracking and estimating product development activities.
- Ensuring the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and/ or customer requirements as per the product and/ or marketing requirements document.
- Ensuring that the product quality is world class at all times.
- Growing the internal information technology development organisation; managing and recruiting a multidisciplinary high-performance technology team.
- Developing RESTful backend services if needed
- Ensuring implementation of formal processes to support the product development process.
- Passionate about automated testing: Managing / driving testing - unit tests, system tests, regression.
- Performance Tuning/ Profiling: In-depth understanding of popular architectures SOA, RESTful, Microservices, Messaging Bus.
What you need to have:
- B.E / B.Tech or similar qualification from a premier institute.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-starter, Highly motivated.
- People Management skills.
- Go-getter attitude.
- 3 - 7 years of hands-on development experience in backend development with a track record of solid technical accomplishments. Node.js experience will be preferred.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Caching solutions Redis, Memcache
- Databases experience - MySQL/NoSQL, RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Capability to present different architecture for the same problem.
- Knowledge of popular front end MVC technologies.
- Understanding of production level problems and their possible solutions
What will you be doing?
● Develop, deploy and maintain scalable products.
● Lead team members for functional and nonfunctional requirements and write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
● Passionate about writing clean code and wants to continuously improve the system.
● Effectively communicate, collaborate and work across teams.
● Participate in code reviews, design discussions to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
● Help to define roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
● Understand business requirements and work closely with the business to provide solutions.
Key Qualification & Eligibility criteria
● Must have 5+ years of experience working in python/ruby/go and frameworks like Django, Flask, RoR etc
● Have in depth knowledge of backend systems, design principles, good coding practices
● Understanding of REST APIs and its concepts and experience of working with them.
● Model/Re-Model database architecture for performance and scalability
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS is good to have
● Experience with frontend technologies is good to have
- Should be a Backend Developer - Python only
- Should be MCA/B.Tech IT
- Should have Database Knowledge
- Should have DJango Knowledge
- Writing effective, scalable code
- Good Communication
Minimum 5-7years of professional experience building web-applications
Strong experience in backend development
Strong experience in AI/Machine Learning development, Data Analysis/Processing
Experience in creating robust and secure REST APIs
Hands-on exposure to RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB etc.
Solid familiarity working with cloud and related technologies, AWS, GCP and Azure cloud environments
Ability to do very quick research in unknown technologies
Startup mindset, comfort with chaos and multi-tasking ability
Strong programming fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms
An eye for writing performance optimum code in any tool set
FULL STACK PYTHON DEVELOPER.
COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE.
5 - 8 years of Python 3 skills
5+ years hands of Django framework
Payment Gateways integration
Database skills in a relational database (MariaDB PostgresSQL)
Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
Experience deploying Python applications into production Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure knowledge is a plus
Nice to have worked before:
PCI Compliance products
Develop cloud-based Python Django FinTech software products
Working closely frontend Developers
Participating in architectural, design and product discussions
Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
Who you are?
Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a high-growth environment
Be friendly, fun, awesome to be around
Energetic, engaging personality
Track record of over-achievement
Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build
Able to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
We love team players who will jump in to help get a project done
Tech you'll use:
PythonDjangoMariaDB, AWS, DO, Redis, RabbitMQ.