Our client is a new age ed-tech platform that provides a perfect combination of classroom learning and technology to the kids of KG to class 7. Their experiences with inquiry based learning systems, child psychology, active pedagogy and gamification of study materials, helps students to learn and clear their respective Math and English levels easily and without the need for tuitions.
The founders are XLRI alumni who have experience in Education as well as other sectors and well versed with running a successful business. Backed by FIITJEE, it has been recognised as one of the most Promising Educational Apps. The app promotes fun learning and focuses on mastery of the subject, ensuring that the new age kids possess critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- Generating Leads by calling on Parent Leads through the CRM
- Calling 60-75 Leads on a daily basis
- Generating trail classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Conducting counselling sessions for parents who take trial classes
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Generating and meeting revenue numbers (3L+ per month)
What you need to have:
- Freshers with a graduate or post graduate degree
- A keen desire to drive Sales for a fast-growing startup
- Willing to work 6 days a week(Mondays off)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About New-Age Smart-Learning Platform
Safety Connect is a growing company in the domain of field force and road safety.
We are looking for a high-energy and dynamic Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team and fix quality meetings with potential customers. This role will be responsible for servicing outbound sales with a focus on generating, qualifying, and engaging all prospective clients. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle.
This position requires outbound cold calling, emailing, qualification, and tight collaboration with the Business Development Manager (BDM) to generate new opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility would be to generate demand and move leads through the pipeline and convert them into sales-qualified leads.
• Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
• Develop and execute a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts.
• Quickly learns about the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to respond to objections.
• Follow-up on leads and provide appropriate information to foster relationships.
• Educate leads on our product and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk with BDM.
• Schedule meetings and demos for BDM.
Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, Experience with CRM applications.
1-2 years of experience as an Inside Sales Representative in SaaS/ B2B.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- 2 – 5 years of experience selling a SaaS solution, ideally selling B2B Enterprise Solutions.
- A classic enterprise solution seller with hands-on experience in technology.
- A strong passion for overachieving enterprise sales numbers in a hunting profile.
- Having a sterling career so far already in achieving sales targets and wants to look at fast growth in a sales career and therefore being totally performance-driven.
- On-the-foot thinker and ability to build long-lasting professional relationships.
- You are interested in selling technology related to AI, SAAS solutions, and/or predictive analytics.
- Would be an Individual contributor but aiming to become a Sales Leader.
- Would already have working relationships across enterprise leaders in HR / IT / PMO teams
- Hunter - appetite for opening and closing new accounts.
- Track record of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles.
- Driven, self-motivated, proactive, and excited about being at a start-up
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Partner with Customer Success to onboard the right customers and drive adoption/engagement in the first year.
- Strong executive presence.
- Experience selling to HR and TA leads would be an added advantage.
- Experience selling to the IT and ITES/BPO sector will be an added advantage.
- Experience selling HR tech solutions will be an added advantage
- Job Location:- Bodakdev -Ahmedabad
- Experience fresher both can apply
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Prospecting leads, end-to-end product selling.
- Working closely with the manager and meeting all sales targets.
- Conducting customer research and catering to their needs via product solutions. Gathering customer information via calls or direct face2face meetings.
- Report sales activities to senior management.
- Fulfill tasks assigned to you.
- Update CRM at the end of the day.
- Incentives are based on achieving sales targets.
Habytat is looking for Field Sales Executives/Business Development executives to sell software products for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and Channel Partners.
BRYDGE is India's #1 budget & pocket-friendly platform built especially for channel partners to collaborate with their team & real estate developers for lead management, inventory management driving tech-enabled sales for bus
By applying to this post you will be part of an amazing team that is set to re-imagine & revolutionize the real estate and construction industry.
We, Chilton Refrigeration Pvt Ltd, are an innovation focused refrigeration-based manufacturing company based at Kochi, Kerala. Chilton has 6 patents to its credit and has started the second manufacturing base in Gujarat, Ahmedabad. Recently, we have launched our newest patented product-Hot water Air Conditioner.
We are growing aggressively in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka and are looking for Sales Engineer who can support us and be the driving force in our sales and customer relations. Apart from this, you get the opportunity for career growth within company.
- Identify market opportunities to generate new business with a willingness to travel on daily basis
- Conduct professional presentations and seminars for client
- Prepare and present winning technical and pricing proposals coordinating with technical team
- Achieve sales revenue and gross margin to meet with monthly and yearly targets
- Do customer follow-ups and close customer complaints in short period
- Provide technical advice in product design and system integration solution independently
- Provide inputs to Manager on lost customer analysis on weekly/ monthly basis.
- Provide regular reports to reporting manager though designated apps
- Payment / Relevant documents collection / recovery, commercial closing of orders independently
Who can apply?
To be successful in this role, you must have a proven ability selling industrial products to industries like Pharma , Food and Beverages , Plastic etc . A strong technical understanding of products and their application to facilities is critical.
Must be willing to travel PAN India
Must have a Bachelor’s degree BE / B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
To appoint Block Sales Managers for every blocks
To guide them and train them
To inform them their job roles and responsibilities
To promote brand in the market
To create opportunities for business development
To craete positive feedback in the market
To build a positive rapo in the market through team
To generate sales through team
To achieve sales target through team
- On-Field-Job majorly
- Preferably from Appliances Background
- Reporting to Regional Head
Company: Lincode Labs
Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall product portfolio and the competitive landscape. Lead technical discovery and prepare/deliver technical presentations explaining our products to prospects and customers. Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos to clients that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition. Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote. Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc. Evangelize Lincode products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos. Convey feature input and customer requirements to Product Management teams. Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles. Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support. Respond to technical objections and articulate the value and return on investment delivered. Liaise with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to provide consultative technical expertise for all customer needs. Effectively communicate & build confidence with customers across teams (Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales). Engage in and oversee the development of customer proposals, design and delivery, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined
2-3 years Sales Engineering experience. Worked previously with Machine Learning/ Computer Vision Companies- preferred Min qualification- Graduates Knowledge about installing Industrial cameras Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally. Self motivated with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.