Responsive Design Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
As a design head, you will be responsible for the overall delivery of all design projects, growth of the studio and designers across all levels. You would be expected to own the design practice and raise the bar of our design outcomes. You should enjoy being a champion for clients & users with a deep sense of empathy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead, Mentor, Deliver and Communicate for all the projects at the studio across research, design strategy, user experience design, and product design
- Constantly evolve design deliverables across research, strategy, branding, prototyping, user experience, usability testing, etc.
- Collaborate with clients across full UX lifecycle to drive impactful outcomes using design & design thinking
- Identify risks in projects and work towards mitigating them
- Ensure that each individual project team is aligned to the project goal and they deliver accordingly
- Setup, hire & train designers to build an outstanding design team
- Train & Mentor a team of design leaders within the studio
- Maintain strong documentation for mentors, design processes, etc
- Create a repository of templates, questionnaires, earlier project learnings and keep the same life during the course of each project to make them relevant
- 10+ years experience
- 5+ years experience in leading design teams
- Masters in Design / related disciplines
- Critical thinking with the ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Technical expertise & depth in user research, visual design, product design, prototyping & remote collaboration
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills. Must have managed a team of 10 or more in previous roles.
- Keen attention to detail across design functions
- Excellent documentation, storytelling, and oratory skills
- Proficiency with research techniques and modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
- Strong crisis management and risk mitigation skills
- Delivery of projects within budgets and timelines with quality
- Growth of team members in terms of skill and hence the designation
- Awards and recognition for the projects you lead
- New processes and templates to increase team efficiency and productivity
- Growth of business by identifying new opportunities or crafting winning pitches
- Inspire everyone around with the design
Participate in complex design and software development tasks within an appropriate schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Senior Platform Specialists and Platform Architect
Hands-on development and implementation of solutions including the configuration of e.IQ platform components and custom development
Tasks associated with testing and documentation of solution implemented
Required Technical Skillset for UI Development
- At least one of these frameworks (Angular JS / React /Vue / jQuery / Bootstrap)
- Experience in developing front-end web applications for various devices (responsive)
Good to have:
Basic Java knowledge /Programming, RDBMS (preferably MySQL or MSSQL), Exposure to Liferay.
Must be capable of coding and unit testing their own code
Team player with good interpersonal skills
Should have strong analytical skills
Good communication skills
Capable of juggling several priorities and delivering results on time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
This is an incredible opportunity to build an enterprise level SaaS product. You will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for product development using agile methodologies.
- Create, maintain, and manage the visual systems, brand identity, production quality, and style guide.
- Execute the design projects across the entire product life cycle. You set the design tone for the entire product by working in close collaboration with product, engineering, and business teams.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create wireframes specifications with interaction flows for website and mobile site.
- Create sketches, graphics, templates, layouts, themes, typography, and visual standards for the app/website.
- Test the design flows, screen mockups with the QA team to ensure all minute details are covered. Partner with front-end engineers on UI implementation.
- Meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
Candidate Requirements :
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a UI/UX/Graphic designer.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in designing core experiences for b2b products.
- Portfolio or work samples showcasing design aptitude, creativity, depth of thought and the ability to solve complex design problems.
- Proficient in working with Figma, Photoshop or other design tools.
- Strong understanding of common UX patterns and UI patterns, Information Architecture, Prototyping.
● 4+ years of product design experience
● Worked on projects that required both UX and UI skills
● Experience working with and contributing to design systems
● Solid intuition and a strong passion for detailed interaction design
● Strong visual design skills, especially with an eye for system-level details
● Proficiency in Figma or similar design tools
● Ability to work in a team, communicate effectively, stick to deadlines, and deliver as promised
● Advanced knowledge of Prototyping tools would be an advantage.
Senior UI Developer
- Participate in complex design and software development tasks within schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Senior Platform Specialists and Platform Architect
- Hands-on development and implementation of solutions including configuration of platform components and custom development
- Tasks associated with testing and documentation of solution implemented
Must be capable of coding and unit testing their code
Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Should have strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Handlinh several priorities and delivering results in time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
What you'll do
- Take high-level product ideas from conception to mockups, wireframes, and finished renderings
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Creation, implementation, and maintenance of a consistent Design Language for Tartan across all platforms
- Take ownership of Product design for Tartan's product across Desktop, Mobile (Web), and Mobile (Android and iOS) builds
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Track the initiatives and measure week-over-week progress
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Be data-driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 3+ years of experience in hands-on user experience and visual design in the software industry with a strong focus on responsive design for cloud-first desktop/browser applications
- 1+ years of professional experience using Figma or Sketch and pushing these design tools to their limits. You are fluent in nested symbols/components and auto-layout constraints
- Strong background in interaction design, with the ability to effectively articulate the rationale behind design decisions
- Strong visual design sense and impeccable attention to detail, with a drive to speak up when something is not implemented to your standards
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- Proficient in various research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
- 3+ years of experience in designing digital products.
- Ability to understand short and long-term goals of the product and business.
- Excellent understanding of user-centred design and visual design principles.
- A good understanding of frontend principles to guide the team from an engineering point of view.
- Understanding of behavioural analytics and goes by data-driven decisions, when needed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions to the team and leadership.
- Keen interest in applying user research, user-needs validation and usability evaluation.
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always user-focused.
- A portfolio that showcases experience creating visual UI systems involved in overall creative direction down to icon systems, transitions, etc.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of web and mobile platforms (iOS, Android design guidelines as well as their limitations
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian Logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over Million+ Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5+ Million in a “Pre Series A” round RTP Global with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors included Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
About Role: Head/Director of UX Design:
We at Vahak, are seeking a passionate and proven candidate for the role of Head/Director of UX Design. This role will be leading all the UX initiatives taken up across all product portfolio of Vahak consisting of mobile app, mobile website & desktop products.
The Head of UX Design must lead, hire, develop and manage a high-performing team of UX designers and researchers, Visual & UI designers and other product & content designers. Your team will define early concepts, articulate end-to-end experiences, and craft elegant design solutions across a range of devices while collaborating closely with design, research, product, and engineering peers within Vahak. You must inspire designers & product copy writers to do their best work through selling the product vision, communication, coaching, and problem solving.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Grow, develop and lead a team of talented product designers i.e. UX designers and researchers, UI & visual designers, UX copy writers.
- Understand & craft the user experience strategies and drive the overall design solutions based on usability, consistency, business goals, time to market and customer experience.
- Define UX Vision for the company, create actionable roadmaps for the Product design team.
- Maintain & upgrade fundamental blocks of designs like design system, text style-guides, brand tone & voice to help design teams keep up with the consistencies and quality standards.
- Make user-centric & collaborative design processes to create high quality user experiences. Brainstorm with other product leaders to align on and improvise on entire Product Life-cycle.
- Collaborate with engineers, other cross-departmental folks to maintain product documentation consisting of UX gaps & action plans to mitigate them.
- Collaborate with data team to understand gaps in the UX, communicate data insights to the design team. Proactively look at data to draft roadmaps and priorities.
- Proactively interact with product, engineering & business leaders to understand their business goals and objectives. Be a part of the senior management defining vision and roadmaps for Vahak.
- Explore new ideas for the UI and UX, be abreast with the latest trends and theories. Act as a leader and expert in the subject matter, motivate, support & groom your design team. Set a culture of excellence and problem solving.
Ideal Candidate/ Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or 8+ years professional experience as user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
- 5+ years of experience leading design teams as a UX, product or interaction design manager.
- Have an in-depth understanding & knowledge of Product & UX Design across digital platforms. Solid understanding of UX concepts, theories, design tools, management systems etc.
- Firmly believes in and have a mindset towards collaboration, user empathy, curiosity, problem-solving, communication skills, and visual communication skills.
- Prefer candidates coming from Mobile App Base Product Companies, Product Start-ups and eCommerce companies.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your & team’s performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Some Key Points to Consider Before Applying:
- Preferred Full-time experience: 6-12 years as a UX/UI Designer & Design leader.
- Keen on leading UI Design, UX Design and Interaction Design.
- Understands and focusses on usability.
We are looking for a UI developer who can build high-quality user interfaces for web applications.
Experience in UI development with a strong understanding of design principles and being able to accommodate the aesthetic ideals of the company, product, OR program they’re working for, without compromising usability.
As a UI Developer, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our clients and ensure a great user experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Writing code using Bootstrap 4 UI framework.
- Ability to take a design and turn it into a working web page with limited to no guidance
- Browser compatibility testing, troubleshooting, and fixing
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Learning new design trends and acquiring new technical skills
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, colour theory and typography.
- Self-Design Review & Validation
- HTML5 & CSS 3
- CSS Flex & Grid
- Bootstrap 4
- Responsive Web design
- Attention driven Design
- Cross-Browsers Development
- Browser Developer Tools
- Page Performance & Optimizatio
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor of computer science or engineering or relevant experience
- 3-8 years of experience working on web development
- Courses & Certification on UI development, UI frameworks, CMS & Ecommerce platforms
The job requires .Net Sr Backend Developer. This Developer is expected to have strong technical skills, work closely with the other team members in development and ability to work stand alone. Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision, Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus 3-5 Years of .Net relevant experience
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of databases like MySql, SQL. Ability to write optimized SQL queries and good knowledge of Stored Procedures.
- Sound knowledge of testing frameworks like NUnit, XUnit or MS test.
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of MultiThreading concepts
- Sound knowledge of Linq.
- Proven knowledge of WCF or Restful Web service creation
- Sound knowledge of Design principle, OOPs concepts & Solid Principle
- Sound knowledge of Entity framework
- Experience with GitHub, Tortoise SVN Version Control
- Strong attention to detail
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Sound analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
About Attryb Tech Private Limited
Attryb helps SME businesses in marketing their products and services across the marketing platforms and acquires a holistic picture of the data and persona of their users, helping businesses improve customer experience and marketing ROI.
We are looking for an entry-level UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-driven problem solver.
- Gather, understand and evaluate user requirements for a marketing technology product focused on US small and medium enterprises
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to the senior leadership in the nascent product
- Work on quickly iterating over wireframes through the product and tech team's feedback
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product functions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Set and adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Full time (in-office) availability
- UX/UI design portfolio - please include it with your application.
- Experience in UX, UI, interaction, and visual design with patterns, tools, and methodologies to draw from.
- Able to design autonomously in a responsive, fluid environment and have experience working in agile and fast-paced surroundings.
- A mind filled with beautiful, simple, innovative ideas and a high interest in solving complex product challenges.
- Experience with prototyping (InVision, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.) as a way to explore and validate ideas, and communicate design requirements.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity in the early production definition stages.
- You’re extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- A real passion for designing highly efficient and intuitive user experiences.
- A preference for creating clean, “less is more” user interface designs.
- Ability to give and grow from constructive feedback.
deployment of mobile applications for the Vahak mobile platform.
❖ Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile application.
❖ Design interfaces to improve user experience.
❖ Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions. Troubleshoot and debug to optimise
❖ Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may influence
overall enterprise architecture.
❖ Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways
of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
-looking for productbased company experienced holder.
We can provide upto 35LPA to the relevant experience holder and perfectly matched to our experience as well skills.
What is the role?
We are looking for highly skilled candidates with experience in frontend programming and are comfortable in dealing with backend tools.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 6 to 9 years of strong design and development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, or Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs (NodeJS preferably).
Who will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to the Engineering Head and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, and consumers for better business results.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different teams such as Product, Business, Tech and QA and build consensus
- Frame the product design strategy after in-depth study of domain, business, competitors and users
- Conceptualise consumer grade product experiences which are intuitive and easy to learn
- Visualise and articulate elegant and simple solutions through wire-framing and high fidelity mocks
- Range, scale and complexity of the business problems on an everyday basis
- Opportunity to create an impact on people's life at scale
- Full support from top management for obsessing over user experience
- Flat organisation structure, Good work life balance & Good pay
As an Associate Director of UX Team, you will work closely with UX designers, product managers, and engineers. Your team will make tangible ideas in order to visualize and evaluate solutions before the final execution phase where engineering will take it over the finish line.
You will analyze problems and propose clear, efficient, consistent solutions. You're meticulous and excited about shipping delightful experiences. You will bring the latest design trends and have a keen eye for making useful products usable. You're a tireless advocate of having empathy and will always put user needs first.
The ideal candidate enjoys creating experiences with technology, and intensely working on high-value, strategic initiatives under tight time constraints. You must have excellent communication skills, energy, and thoughtfulness to build and deliver the best in the world for our customers. Hire and develop world-class talent, by coaching, managing and mentoring a UX team of designers.
- Be a strategic UX partner to key stakeholders, helping to shape their short and long-term vision
- Partner fully with PM’s, designers, dev and QA teams to scope, plan and execute UX solutions.
- Facilitate collaborative design thinking workshops & problem-solving within the teams
- Provide supervision, mentoring and development opportunities for the UX team within the organization.
- Experience in resolving and optimizing heavy & critical handling systems.
- Providing tactical solutions on highly sensitive and critical issues and close them with other stakeholders such as business, product owners, dev teams.
- High sense of urgency to solve problems and in executing them with extreme ownership.
- Expert in understanding of UX process and execution to provide solutions.
- Attitude to enjoy in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 12-16 years of UX work experience in designing web and mobile applications
- Experience delivering large projects with multi-functional teams like product, content, marketing, technology.
- Strong understanding of User-Centered Design Process, Design Principles & Systems, content, and data management.
- Leadership- proven ability to inspire and motivate others toward measurable objectives.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and design and define programs with little or no information
- Ability to create and sustain a sense of urgency.
- Proven track record influencing product direction and strategy with actionable insights
- Ability to plan, design, execute and communicate both strategic and tactical research engagements
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates research expertise
- Bonus: Experience conducting research in Fintech, Financial Services, and Banking Sector.
Our UX design consulting experts map your vision along with end-users expectations to create an engaging experience. Pepper Square’s proven processes and standards reduce the clutter and bring fluidity to the design with a seamless UI development.
Job title and location:
Sr. Web Developer, based in Bangalore, India
Who we are:
VAHN is a seed-funded fintech and mobility application which integrates tracking, load planning, billing, performance management and cost management with a payment wallet and seamless credit to deliver a powerful solution for truck-owners and truck-drivers.
We are a very small team with a big idea and lots of passion, and we’re on a mission to bring Indian trucking into the next generation of tech.
The trucking industry in India is fragmented, unorganised, and fraught with numerous challenges that haven’t yet been solved. Although the industry is ripe for disruption, not many have been able to take advantage of the opportunity because of a lack of exposure to ground realities and practical challenges. Combining years of research and first-hand experience running trucks ourselves, we believe we have an edge.
We are looking for a passionate teammate who is as excited about the mission as we are, and is keen to delve deep into this challenging but exciting space. Trucking is getting upgraded, are you in?
What we are looking for:
// Passion for good design and hunger for making a big impact
// Extensive experience in web development along with the best practices as per language
// Ability to thrive in complexity
// Leadership qualities and versatility
What you should enjoy doing:
// Building exceptional products with robust and reliable code
// Working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
// Collaborating with designers playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment
// Being the technical voice at the table, educating and guiding the business on the right approach, technologies, and trends
// Building a team and mentoring fresh talent
What the role is about:
As a core team member you will design and develop the next-generation of technologies for the Indian trucking industry with the potential to change how millions of drivers, truck owners, transporters, and shippers manage their businesses and transact with one another. Some specific responsibilities include,
// Translating designs and wireframes into high performance, reusable, and reliable code. Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
// Diving deep into performance and network connectivity optimisation
// Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
// Developing robust, quick prototypes for proof-of concept features / application based on briefs
// Unit-test coding for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
// Providing development support, code review and optimisation
// Working with outside data sources and APIs
// Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation, AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, S3, EC2, EKS) is preferred
// Experience at writing unit test cases in Jasmine/Mocha/Chai is mandatory
// Understanding responsive design frameworks such as Bootstrap
// Experience with using RESTful APIs
// Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
// Comfortable using modern web tools such as Npm/Yarn, Babel, Webpack/Rollup, Splunk, New Relic, Jenkins (Or Similar Ci/Cd), Maven
// Experience with multi-tier application architecture and design
// Strong written and verbal communication and ability to gain buy-in on plans from a non-technical audience
// Familiarity with container technology such as Docker and container orchestration like Kubernetes on Cloud Platforms like AWS etc.
Today, UPCRED is a fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the influencer marketing ecosystem. We are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their digital influencer marketing and enhance the earning experience of over 50 million social influencers users across globe.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience for our users on WEB and APP, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Reimagine and optimize the web and mobile app experience.
Plan and implement new designs.
Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
Create prototypes for new product ideas.
Collaborate with marketing & sales team to support UPCRED Footprints growth objectives.
Implement processes & structures to help with platform scalability and consistency.
You have at least 2-3 years of experience, ideally within UX Design, UI Design, or Mobile App Design.
Having experience in startups will be an added advantage.
You are able to lead and have good management skills.
You have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
Flexible working hours.
Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
Learning and upskilling opportunities.
Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED Advert, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
2.Hands-on experience on technology nodes like 7nm, 14nm, 10nm.
3.Good knowledge of EDA tools from Synopsys , Cadence and Mentor
4.Hands-on experience in floor planning, placement optimizations, CTS and routing.
5.Hands-on experience in cadence or Synopsys tool (Encounter, ICC, PT/PTSI, TEMPUS, DC, RC, VOLTAS)
Role & Responsibility
- Design, organize, and maintain visual design systems and ensure consistent brand look across all customer touchpoints
- Work with engineers and product managers to receive product requirements, conduct design reviews, and quality assessments.
- Must be a constant learner, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and willing to push the limits of creativity
- Lead by example and inspire others in the team through the quality of work and approach to innovation.
- Generate world-class visual designs, concept sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to present intuitive, consistent, and clear solutions to User problems.
- Be aware of UI trends, and digital best practices
- An expert in Sketch & Figma with least 4+ years of experience in product design for digital applications
- Comfortable with designs that have dense data (dashboards, tables, charts, and graphs) and still maintain a very clean and modern look.
- Experience with data visualization and financial applications will be a plus
- Strong knowledge of responsive design framework, asset production processes, and usability principles is required
- Experience with creating a high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interactions and design ideas are required.
- Experience with Adobe suite, illustration skills, storyboarding will be a plus.
We want a techie at heart. Someone who is happy and curious to work on all aspects of software development.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for feature design, development, and continuously optimizing our tech stack.
- We are looking for an experienced software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a startup or product environment. Ideally you have been involved in all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to design, development, deployment and post-release support. We are looking for all-round technical maturity. Our tech stack is Angular, Spring boot and Django/Python.
REST api design
Experience integrating with external APIs
Good applied understanding of Object Oriented Programming
Good database modeling and SQL knowledge.
/React is a big plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
Build out features across the stack : backend, API design and integration, database optimization , microservices, plugins, queues etc
Fix bugs and write automated tests
Maintain and upgrade our Tech Stack
Translate requirements to design and write/present articulate software design.
About First PrinciplesWe are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our design team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/
We at First Principles are looking for a trustworthy and proactive WordPress Developer with minimum 3 years of Web Development experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Requirement analysis and discussion with Stakeholders
- Provide user experience based on UX design principles
Requirement & Skills :
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML, GraphQL)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- 3+ years of experience as Wordpress developer
- Experience in Digital Marketing Agencies/Studio
- Should have knowledge of HTML5 Canvas Drawing Pad
- Experience in HTML5 Canvas is a must
- Thorough semantics-level understanding of HTML5 Canvas
- Understanding and deployment of Responsive Web Design
- Understanding of how web design/dev is related to web Performance
Other Selection Criterias
- Candidate should be available to join immediately
- 2+ years of experience participating in the delivery of technology services.
- A proven ability to learn new applications & innovate in technology
- Strong Experience in technologies like Redux, React
- Exposure to Node, Angular desirable
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google Maps, Google Charts, etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Experience in integrating, designing and developing solutions is desirable
- Experience with CI/CD and TDD is desirable
Making templets and graphics for interactive marketing
Making great looking dashboards
Designing A3 size sample forms
- Write, test, debug and ship code and gather feedback on the scale, performance, security to incorporate back into the platform.
- Work with the founders to identify complex technical problems and solve them.
- Work with the product design and client experience development team to support
them with scalable services
- Feed into the overall mission and vision of the eParchi’s platform over the period of the coming months and years.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
We are a highly innovative Fashion tech startup, looking for a senior developer to develop the platform and drive the technology initiatives of the company
Key focus areas: Product Architecture, Full-Stack development, Product Deployment and innovation in technology
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as a Sr. Software Developer with strong coding capabilities and cloud capabilities
- Design, architect and implement the product platform from the scratch
- Ownership of end to end design, implementation, and development
- Foster the development of highly scalable and performance-driven product
- Work closely with the business team to understand the business requirement and vision of the product
- Collaborate with the Founder to create an effective product road map and release plans
- To build, lead and mentor the development team
- Excellent team management and interpersonal skills
- Extensive and deep knowledge of building highly scalable and performance-centric web platform
- Proficient in designing the monolithic or microservices architecture
- Understanding the nitty-gritty of data and its useful presentation
- Deep insight into search and analytics systems
- Basic understanding of building a graphical representation of data
- Strong understanding of the data and its usage
Tools and Platform
- Strong experience in designing and implementing web-based solutions based on any full-stack
- Excellent understanding and strong working exposure to the AWS platform and it’s a tool like cloud front S3 etc.
- Proficient and good knowledge of working with databases
- Hands-on experiences on at least one DBMS
- Exposure to web scrapping tools and framework
- Search and indexing tools like elastic search
- Exposure to HTML is a must
- Prior experience of designing, developing and deploying platforms
- Knowledge of making SEO friendly and responsive web platforms
- Experience in designing, scaling and securing APIs