We are a highly innovative Fashion tech startup, looking for a senior developer to develop the platform and drive the technology initiatives of the company
Key focus areas: Product Architecture, Full-Stack development, Product Deployment and innovation in technology
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as a Sr. Software Developer with strong coding capabilities and cloud capabilities
- Design, architect and implement the product platform from the scratch
- Ownership of end to end design, implementation, and development
- Foster the development of highly scalable and performance-driven product
- Work closely with the business team to understand the business requirement and vision of the product
- Collaborate with the Founder to create an effective product road map and release plans
- To build, lead and mentor the development team
- Excellent team management and interpersonal skills
- Extensive and deep knowledge of building highly scalable and performance-centric web platform
- Proficient in designing the monolithic or microservices architecture
- Understanding the nitty-gritty of data and its useful presentation
- Deep insight into search and analytics systems
- Basic understanding of building a graphical representation of data
- Strong understanding of the data and its usage
Tools and Platform
- Strong experience in designing and implementing web-based solutions based on any full-stack
- Excellent understanding and strong working exposure to the AWS platform and it’s a tool like cloud front S3 etc.
- Proficient and good knowledge of working with databases
- Hands-on experiences on at least one DBMS
- Exposure to web scrapping tools and framework
- Search and indexing tools like elastic search
- Exposure to HTML is a must
- Prior experience of designing, developing and deploying platforms
- Knowledge of making SEO friendly and responsive web platforms
- Experience in designing, scaling and securing APIs
About Cutanka Fashion
- Flexibility in being able to adapt to newer trending stacks.
- Communicate with the backend, frontend, and computer vision developers to make sure that the application pipeline works and push changes to the staging environment.
- Refactoring code and ensuring MVC architecture is followed.
- Work with technologies such as Docker, MongoDBCompass, Git, and Figma.
- Co-Review pull requests with the lead developer and merge the code to the appropriate branch.
- To be able to follow deadlines and work with the development team to ensure that the product pipeline is working smoothly.
- Write clear and consistent code that is easily readable and understandable.
- Willingness to learn and master new concepts.
Team Lead Full Stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of frontend technologies is necessary as well.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS and ReactJS development stack
∙ 5+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 5 years relevant experienceCompensation: Based on Industry Standards
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role
If you love to learn, are a quick learner and would love to create top-notch online courses on emerging technologies like Blockchain, Software Development or Data science then we are looking for you!
The Senior Content Strategist role is unique in the sense that it provides an opportunity to learn new topics quickly, work on case studies, interact and build network with top industry professionals and faculty members in the respective domains, and do work that directly impacts the lives and careers of our learners.upGrad is looking for people passionate about education to help design learning programs for working professionals in order to help build the careers of tomorrow.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop world-class content for online courses on different stacks in Full-Stack Web Development (Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular, React.js, Node.js & Express.js, C#, .NET), Blockchain Development & Architecture, software development/mean-stack development / Data science/Machine Learning. This job will equip the candidate with highly sought after skills and will be a great starting point for a career
- Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students meet high standards
- Plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure quality of content, instructional design and overall course experience
- Collaborate with business development team to meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process; work with educational content across all levels
- Structure, grow and lead content development team including research assistants, video producers, scriptwriters etc.
- Work closely with senior faculty, freelancers and global industry leaders
Here is a peak into the role : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTUAwnRk5Oc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- BE/B.tech Computer science background (Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, BCA/ MCA,
- Online/ self taught/MOOC) OR a degree in Maths/Statistics.
- 4+ years of experience in e-Learning and/or creating customised higher education programs
- Experience in software development (backend/full-stack web development) , Data science is valuable.
- Excellence in problem solving and structuring of complex processes in new terrains
- Master in Higher Education/ Technology, Education & Innovation is preferred
- Experience in (digital) pedagogic content production; preferably higher education is preferred
We are a startup company based out of Mohali developing mobile and web applications that changes the way people use technology. We live in the realm of rising, ever-evolving technology. From the cassette tape to nanotech skeletons, we've come a long way. Splitting an atom is no big deal and who'd have thought that we'd talk through airwaves? Change is inevitable, and the tide that brings it.
At Relinns, we breathe tech solutions and embrace innovation with open arms. With over 5 years of experience, we've had phenomenal growth which acts as a testimony to the knowledge we've come to gather over time. We have been fortunate enough to get an opportunity to work with clients such as Apollo Tyres, Khatabook, Shahi Exports, Manchester City Football Club, etc.
We invite you to join us in developing something new and innovative for this world.
Immense scope for learning and development
Work with an innovative and fun environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, clean Architecture,Mediatr etc).
- Experience building reusable components and frontend libraries.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Manage the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment.
- UI Technologies (Angular, React, Typescript)
- working with public cloud (Azure)
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET and 1+ years of experience in Angular
- Azure SQL ,Azure Devops
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
- Working experience of Agile development methodologies and of DevOps integration
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high-quality developmen
- Working experience in swagger for API documentation and TEST UNIT in order to run them before building and release.
- C#, WCF Services, Windows Services, Web API, Entity Framework NET Core 3.1
- Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP)
- Messaging technologies(Kafka/MQ)
- In-memory databases (Redis)
- Relational databases (SQL server/DB2)
MVC, Angular, ASP.Net, MY SQL, Azure or AWS