Responsive Design Jobs in Pune
Bitkraft Technologies LLP is looking for Frontend Engineers to be responsible for building web applications. If programming is your passion and career path then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. You should also be a team player who is willing to support and work for team and company success.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Experience: 2-10 years
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Use scripting frameworks to add business logic
- Optimise applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with other developers for parallel development
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help other team members with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality standards and consistency in programming
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Masters/Bachelors in Computer Science or related fields
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Strong programming etiquette
- Experience with Angular 8 and above
- Ready to work on technologies, platforms and frameworks as required on future projects
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Previous start-up experience
- Additional skills that add value to our company
- Strong work ethic and commitment to meet deadlines and support team members meet goals
What makes Bakerstreet Digital Special?
- We are not just an ambitious niche Digital Products company. We are an ambitious Digital Products Company with a soul.
- Fundamental to our mission of building world-class (we have won a webby award) global (26 global products live 0-1) digital products is an integrated, mission-driven team of consultants who are passionate about their competency.
Who are you? A Digital Designer and Strategist that can skillfully orchestrate end to end Product Design. You:
- Have a deep understanding of CX, Design beyond screens and colours
- Have Experience with design ops and Leading design teams to successful product launches.
- Are efficient at managing the entire Digital Product Design process from Customer Research, Competitive UX analysis, Product articulation, down to the detail of Digital Product Design execution.
- Are keen to work with Product Management to create and validate inspiring platform/product visions, derived from business needs, market opportunities, and technology trends.
- Can translate business requirements and customer experience into features and functions that drive the platform/product roadmap.
- Deliver platform product and associated artefacts that set the standard for engineering excellence and technical product management including API designs, solutions architecture definitions and specifications, including contributions for industry specifications.
- Are adept at working with Technical Program Managers, Developers, UI designers, to define the details behind the business requirements.
What you will do:
- Act as the voice of the business customer and accountable for multiple Products
- Consult, counsel and be able to influence stakeholders on design concepts,, product requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Lead the interfacing with principle engineers to translate product requirements into technical specifications ensuring architecture, data and delivery alignment minimising time to market.
- Drive rapid prototyping, iterative design and delivery for a suite of MasterCard products and/or services.
- Ensure technical, customer, and business goals are in line with business requirements.
- Balance trade-offs between competing interests using judgement, data, and experience.
- Tackle hard problems in new spaces, bringing clarity to ambiguity and complexity and demonstrating ways to simplify.
Who you are NOT. This role is not for you if:
- You can only follow the given process
- Not think out of the box, innovative solutions to startup problems
- Have time-zone constraints (this is a global time-zone role)
- Work only in a slow, structured environment where you are given detailed instructions
- Want to take it easy and prefer a passive role
What you will get:
- An opportunity to be a core team member with a growth path
- A fast-growth environment with a world-class visual design quality
- A place where you matter, and are not just a cog in the wheel
- An encouraging, informal and comfortable working environment
- A place where flexibility can be earned and work-life balance ensured
- Competitive Compensation
You will learn:
- How to build a design and build a global quality next generation product ground-up
- How to build a Design-led organization ground-up
- How to build a Zero to one product, not just enhance or add features
What are the Qualifications you need?
- Proficiency with visual design programs such as Figma / Adobe XD and Prototyping tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Ability to think through product propositions ground-up considering the entire product eco-system
- Must have Customer-oriented data-led problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders
- Professional written and interpersonal skills.
Our Hiring Process:
- You Apply and answer a couple of quick questions [5 min]
- Recruiter screen by Sangeeta Bhagwat [10 min]
- Hiring Manager screen with Chinmay Kulkarni [30 min]
- Skills assessment take-home challenge [30 min]
- Confirmation Stage: [30 min] Peer interview & Chinmay Kulkarni call [30 min]
- Final Stage Onboarding call with Sangeeta Bhagwat [15 min]
- We make you an offer and proceed for reference check.
- Create high-quality HTML files based on the latest HTML5.
- Conducting website performance and usability tests.
- Troubleshoot any issues with the website.
- Meeting publication deadlines.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as Sass and Less.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, or other graphic design and layout tools.
Minimum two year of experience in React is required for this position.
- Responsible for requirements understanding, propose architecture, detailed design,
- development and timely deliverables with the highest quality standards.
- We are looking for Product creators who can work with minimum inputs from business and are able to deliver products quickly and with quality.
- This person should have worked in Enterprise class product from scratch.
- Start-up experience would be highly desirable.
- Tech Stack: React.js, HTML, CSS, AWS, MySQL, Razor Pay, Google Analytics, SEO, Dev Ops, CI/CD Pipeline
• Working with the technical manager, understanding requirements, documents, and
develops with clean and maintainable code, and works with members to foster growth
within the team.
• Analyses, designs, programs, resolve bugs, supports, and modifies software for
enhancements and/or new feature development.
• Estimates work based on requirements.
• Develop user interface components and implementing them following well-known
• Develop and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance.
• Work with modern tools like Jira, Git, Google Docs, etc
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and self-learner.
• Partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently
• BE / B.Tech / MCA
• 5 – 8 years of experience in Front-end development.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
• Experience working with ReactNative and understanding of ReactNative best
Practices would be added advantage.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Having knowledge of Unit-Test/Java/Spring will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON and Web Token
• Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages,
• especially around modern application architectures.
• Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile
We are more interested in what you CAN DO than your location, education, or
Location- Anywhere in India with remote working (Base location Mumbai/Pune)
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.
- Should have knowledge of HTML5 Canvas Drawing Pad
- Experience in HTML5 Canvas is a must
- Thorough semantics-level understanding of HTML5 Canvas
- Understanding and deployment of Responsive Web Design
- Understanding of how web design/dev is related to web Performance
Other Selection Criterias
- Candidate should be available to join immediately
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Portfolio of design projects (does not matter if the project is not live)
- Knowledge of Designing tools (e.g. Figma and AdobeXD)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Write hand-coded HTML5, JS, and CSS(SCSS) that is thoroughly standards-compliant.
-WordPress Must needed
-Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
You know how to architect all components of a frontend project
You have experience reading API documentation and working with different endpoints to compose the desired effect
You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
Uses Git effectively
Know how to create tests and why it's important
Knowledge of OOP and software design principles
You know how to optimize frontend load times, debug rendering issues, and overall provide a smooth experience to the user.
Knowledge of responsive frontends
You don't have to be an expert in backend tech, but you'll need to understand how to integrate with the backend guys.
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
WHAT do WE expect?
Someone who is comfortable taking on multiple projects at the same time, juggling tasks.
Experience of working in and collaborating with teams
Should take ownership of tasks.
Acumen. You must be able to think and judge multiple solutions for a problem and be able to reason between them.
GOOD TO KNOW
Experience in Linux and command-line interface.