Responsive Design Jobs in Pune
- Create high-quality HTML files based on the latest HTML5.
- Conducting website performance and usability tests.
- Troubleshoot any issues with the website.
- Meeting publication deadlines.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as Sass and Less.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, or other graphic design and layout tools.
Minimum two year of experience in React is required for this position.
- Responsible for requirements understanding, propose architecture, detailed design,
- development and timely deliverables with the highest quality standards.
- We are looking for Product creators who can work with minimum inputs from business and are able to deliver products quickly and with quality.
- This person should have worked in Enterprise class product from scratch.
- Start-up experience would be highly desirable.
- Tech Stack: React.js, HTML, CSS, AWS, MySQL, Razor Pay, Google Analytics, SEO, Dev Ops, CI/CD Pipeline
• Working with the technical manager, understanding requirements, documents, and
develops with clean and maintainable code, and works with members to foster growth
within the team.
• Analyses, designs, programs, resolve bugs, supports, and modifies software for
enhancements and/or new feature development.
• Estimates work based on requirements.
• Develop user interface components and implementing them following well-known
• Develop and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance.
• Work with modern tools like Jira, Git, Google Docs, etc
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and self-learner.
• Partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently
• BE / B.Tech / MCA
• 5 – 8 years of experience in Front-end development.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
• Experience working with ReactNative and understanding of ReactNative best
Practices would be added advantage.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Having knowledge of Unit-Test/Java/Spring will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON and Web Token
• Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages,
• especially around modern application architectures.
• Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile
We are more interested in what you CAN DO than your location, education, or
Location- Anywhere in India with remote working (Base location Mumbai/Pune)
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.
- Should have knowledge of HTML5 Canvas Drawing Pad
- Experience in HTML5 Canvas is a must
- Thorough semantics-level understanding of HTML5 Canvas
- Understanding and deployment of Responsive Web Design
- Understanding of how web design/dev is related to web Performance
Other Selection Criterias
- Candidate should be available to join immediately
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Portfolio of design projects (does not matter if the project is not live)
- Knowledge of Designing tools (e.g. Figma and AdobeXD)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Write hand-coded HTML5, JS, and CSS(SCSS) that is thoroughly standards-compliant.
-WordPress Must needed
-Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
You know how to architect all components of a frontend project
You have experience reading API documentation and working with different endpoints to compose the desired effect
You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
Uses Git effectively
Know how to create tests and why it's important
Knowledge of OOP and software design principles
You know how to optimize frontend load times, debug rendering issues, and overall provide a smooth experience to the user.
Knowledge of responsive frontends
You don't have to be an expert in backend tech, but you'll need to understand how to integrate with the backend guys.
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
WHAT do WE expect?
Someone who is comfortable taking on multiple projects at the same time, juggling tasks.
Experience of working in and collaborating with teams
Should take ownership of tasks.
Acumen. You must be able to think and judge multiple solutions for a problem and be able to reason between them.
GOOD TO KNOW
Experience in Linux and command-line interface.