Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Experience: 5-8 Years
Location: Bangalore/Kochi/Cochin, Kerala
Determine the appropriate approach for new software assignments
Provide solutions to overcome complex problems using the latest technologies
Developing high-quality and detailed designs, Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
Proactively communicate with the client to get things done within the deadline.
Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
Provide high-level maintenance and update of an existing applications to improve functionality and process flow
Oversee the maintenance of technical documentation of applications as architecture, code, and procedures
What we are looking for in you
Strong automation experience in Python
Experience in python core & OOP’s concepts
Excellent code debugging skills
Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
Good to have Skills:
Knowledge on any Cloud technologies
Knowledge in CI/CD, REST APIs, GIT, Jenkins
Knowledge on Linux
Knowledge on Docker/Kubernetes
Understanding of TCP/IP Networking
Education UG : B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization PG : MCA - Any Specialization
One of the fastest growing Indian multinational unicorns with over 5000 employees. With a total funding of over $900M raised, they are currently valued close to $5 billion. The company is operating through online stores as well as unique physical stores.
Responsible for leading and supervising a team of engineers as they develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical problems. Should be completely hands on with excellent architecture and design skills. Shall be responsible for establishing the company’s technical vision and leading all aspects of technology development in the Tech Operations vertical, in accordance with the company’s strategic direction and growth objectives. This requires envisioning the company’s current and future technology requirements for order fulfillment, warehouse management, inventory management, CRM, analytics etc., leading implementation of such applications, and planning for risk and growth.
- Architecture, design and development of high performance software applications and software platforms
- Identifying technology trends implement and execute cutting edge technology to create a high scalable and high performance platform.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all web-based services.
- Shall be responsible for redesigning existing systems.
- Conduct code reviews and specification conformance testing as defined by the selected software development methodology.
- Building, developing and grooming of engineering talent and teams.
- Responsible for product development, website platform evolution and scaling, and engineering support.
- Using data and building analytic models to improve standards, processes, and policies for corporate wide infrastructure and service operations.
- Come up with innovative solutions to scale the system.
- Ideal candidate should have 10+ years industry experience and atleast 2 years of experience in people management
- Educational Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech or MCA.
Technical Skills: -
- Must have strong experience in Object Oriented Technologies (Java)
- Very strong experience in NoSQL (Mongo DB,Redis) etc.
- Experience in creating distributed and highly available applications.
- Experience in designing high scale CRM, ERP and/or warehouse and inventory management systems.
- Must have experience with database-driven web technologies to work on high volume, high- availability, large-scale public facing websites.
- Familiar with more than one software development methodology.
- Entrepreneurial thinking mindset: Self-‐motivated and self-directed with an ability to think innovatively.
- People Management: Ability to lead, manage & develop large teams in a fast paced environment
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
- Customer Focus: Ability to design processes, systems & create an environment for enabling customer delight.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-‐solving abilities.
Mobile Application Developer
Cubera is a data company revolutionizing big data analytics and Adtech through data share value principles wherein the users entrust their data to us. We refine the art of understanding, processing, extracting, and evaluating the data that is entrusted to us. We are a gateway for brands to increase their lead efficiency as the world moves towards web3.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
3+ yrs of experience in Cross Platform React-Native based app development.
Hands-On Experience of Android and IOS Cross Platform Development.
Should be well-versed with Mobile Application Architecture, React/React Native Life Cycle and Redux.
Basic Understanding of Graphic Design and UX Design.
Good understanding of OOP, design patterns, and industry best practices.
Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications, and environments.
Hands-on Experience with Node JS and MongoDB is good to have.
Share ownership of the sprint, define task backlog and development process.
Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Leverage native APIs as necessary for deep integrations with both platforms.
Write, document, and maintain code and automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Develop and maintain build process with CI/CD tools for automated builds.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
3+ years’ experience in related area.
Experience with iOS and Android platforms.
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
• 3+ years of experience
• Strong engineering skills: experience in OOP, Design Patterns, and time and space-efficient algorithms
• Prior experience building solutions on a public cloud (eg: AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Prior experience working on NLP/NLU solutions from model training to deployment
• Excellent working knowledge of Python, deep learning frameworks (pytorch, tensorflow), and experience working with Data Science packages within python
• Working knowledge of containerization and microservices based solution architecture
• Solid understanding of Machine and Deep Learning algorithms and techniques (transformer based architectures, different types of embedding models)
• Great team player, willing to wear many hats
• Flexibility to work across timezones
- You will Work across engineering, operations, and AI teams to build and scale practical Machine Learning solutions which will improve the intelligence of Kelsey AI
- Train and maintain our deep learning models and define conversational flows for our chatbot. This will involve all steps of the data science lifecycle from data collection to model tuning
- 3– 6years of experience, working on Angular
- Responsible for design, implementation, unit testing & leading the frontend team
- Should have experience in product development, deployment, and seeing the product go live.
- Good understanding of keeping programs object-oriented with clean code
- Should have experience in setting up, and managing production clusters in a cloud environment (AWS / GCP, etc.,)
- Good to have experience in Azure DevOps incl. CI/CD pipelines, Azure Insights, and Log Analytics.
- Experience with responsive design and mobile development
- Keeping up with good code quality across the team and with our coding guidelines/best practices – contribute to them and optimize.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
We are a group of passionate people driven by core values. We strive to make every process transparent and have flexible work timings along with excellent startup culture and vibe.
IIt's a flat hierarchy.
Experience in building web applications as a Backend Engineer or equivalent role
3+ years experience building RESTful/GraphQL applications
Strong experience with Node.
Strong experience working within an AWS environment
Experience with both OOP and functional programming principles
Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
Experience working with MVC and ORMs such as Django or Express
Experience designing microservices applications over serverless technologies
Understanding of ElasticSearch or similar technologies
Understanding of containerization and CI/CD
Highly motivated with excellent problem solving skills
Knowledge of agile development methodology
Job Responsibilities :
Work within an Agile team to design and develop REST/GraphQL APIs
Solving problems by crafting software solutions using maintainable, scalable, and modular code
Optimizing performance critical applications speed and scalability
Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Implementation of security and data-oriented practices within applications
Breakdown complex features into manageable deliverables
Be an advocate for consistent, quality, and decoupled code by writing unit tests,
performing code reviews and participate in the overall application lifecycle
Be a key stakeholder in technical direction of features and projects
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Participate in technical documentation for new or existing features
Mentor, motivate, collaborate, and challenge team member to grow individually and as a team
Be a part of IOT Product portfolio and execute towards Digital Transformational initiatives.
Prepare design documents in collaboration with product managers and engineering squads
in development of use cases for new features.
Hands on product lead developer expertise in designing solutions running on hybrid cloud
other latest technologies running on AWS environments.
Drive Engineering activities in Microservices and Cloud based Architecture by leveraging
DevOps efficiencies and adopting new technology stack in AWS.
Drive communication and consistently report accurate product status for stakeholders
Able to lead a team of engineers, help them with technical issues. (80% self-work and 20%
influencing scrum engineers).
Balance time on development projects including Technical Design, Code Reviews, Mentoring,
and training. Able to break down requirements and build traceability in design and
Work with developers to define unit & automated tests and closely monitor development
milestones. Collaborate with scrum team to identify functional, system and end to end
integration of products leading to deployment.
Understand end to end flow in product development and able to prepare design documents
and present to Engineering and Product Leadership team.
Full stack product development experience.
Skills Required :
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree equivalent with strong knowledge methodology and tools.
8+ years working Experience in designing data, keyword driven or hybrid strategies; Ability
to troubleshoot and think out of the box
Experience in CICD pipeline configuration, creation, and maintenance – from build to deploy
Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive design documents covering
functional and non-functional requirements.
Hands-on experience in large enterprise development in a multi-cloud environment.
Strong expertise over Java, Python language, Databases, experience in web Frameworks like
Django required for backend development.
Experience of working in AWS (S3, Lambda, RDS, Security, ILM and AWS Services).
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes for Container Management and Orchestration by
setting CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins / Ansible.
Experience with API (REST/SOAP). Experienced in PowerBI, RDBMS, DB Architecture design
and good control over SQL queries.
Experience with any NoSQL Database, Caching and Messaging is a plus. Experience with
Messaging Tool and Caching Frameworks
Strong Understanding of fundamental concepts: Data Structures, Algorithms, OOPs
concepts, Design patterns and Architectures. Experience with Agile programming techniques
such as test-driven development. Design applications to optimize for performance and
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 - 7 years of experience working as an SDET for business / technology-intensive products
- Prior experience with Pytest framework/Selenium with Java/Python, Web Driver
- Experience with REST or SOAP and a history of working with API-based applications
- Experience writing or enhancing test frameworks is desired
- A good understanding of databases and/or warehouses will be an added advantage
Zethic Technologies is one of the leading creative tech studios based in Bangalore. Zethic’s team members have years of experience in software development. Zethic specializes in Custom software development, Mobile Applications development, chatbot development, web application development, UI/UX designing, and consulting.
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Experience in JAVA 8/9, spring boot, Spring data JPA, Spring REST, Spring, Spring social Spring Cloud, spring Module, Vert.x, hibernate
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Design and build advanced Web applications with Core Java, J2EE.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Writing clean, efficient, and secure code
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JS, Angular/REACT, node.js,npm,Webpack
- Experience in Spring framework
- Build and Deploy a Java Web Application using AWS,dockers,jenikins, maven/Gradle, tomcat
Why join us?
● We’re multiplying and the sky’s the limit
● Work with a talented team you’ll learn a lot from them
● We care about delivering value to our excellent customers
● We are flexible in our opinions and always open to new ideas
● We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs, and interests to make our Company succeed. We celebrate and respect all our employees equally.
Zethic ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- 5+ years of experience in IT systems analysis and application program development
- Experience in an Object Oriented Programming language such as Java is a must
- The candidate must be a hands-on coder doing active development
- Extensive experience programming in Java Application Development & RESTful API
- Experience in AWS Cloud technologies is optional but good to have
- Proficient in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts, workflows, and design patterns
Critical Primary Responsibilities:
- Work with business analysts/product managers to estimate and design effective, scalable and maintainable solutions that meet business initiatives and objectives
- Develop and design software/platform that meets business requirements and technical design
- Troubleshoot pre- and post-production implementations and Handle the team
- You will provide back-end functionality that can run smoothly from any device or browser type
- Propose new ideas when there is strong business value and stay up to date on the latest technology trends and techniques.
Critical Skills & Experiences:
- At least 9+ years of experience developing in Java technologies with equivalent experience in systems analysis, OO design, OO programming and debugging skills
- Integration with 3rd party API’s.
- ReactJS – Must (min 7 years exp ) with nodejs.
- At least 9 years of experience in Java Spring Boot Framework development
- 7 years of experience in any Cloud platform, preferably AWS.
- At least 7 years of web services and relational database experience (preferably Mysql)
- At least a year of Elastic search experience
- Experience developing RESTful web services (preferably micro services)
- Experience with UNIX/Linux command line and shell scripting
- Experience working in cross-functional Agile/Scrum teams
- Any level of experience with JIRA or any other issue tracking technology
- Experience with Java application profiling and profiling tools
- Bachelor’s degree or the above equivalent skills and years of experience
- Should be able to manage end-to-end single handedly with prior experience
- Full stack developer overall with at least 9yrs experience.
As a Technical Program Manager in this team, you will own one of our Learning Tracks end to end:
1. Backend Developer Track (Java, Springbot, OOP, LLD, HLD)
2. Full Stack Developer Track (HTML, CSS, JS, MERN Stack)
3. QA Automation track (Java, Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, API Testing) Refer to the Curriculum pages at Crio for the full details of each track - Crio Programs
4. Your goal is to make that track the best learning experience in the world.
5. You will be making a difference in thousands of careers in this role. You will get to experience working at a startup with some of the brightest and most enthusiastic minds.
*In this role, you will work closely with multiple stakeholders and teams across Crio. Crio is on a sharp growth trajectory, having already grown 3x in the past few months. This provides a massive opportunity for new hires to take up challenges and scale quickly with the company.
#Role and Responsibilities:
1. Full ownership of the Learning Track.
2. Make the best possible learning track in the market.
3. Analyze the track metrics and identify areas for improvement, address these and drive/execute the necessary improvements
4. Focus areas include learning outcomes, jobs outcomes and graduation rates.
5. Work closely with the growth team, delivery team, subject matter experts, mentors and external companies.
6. Handle B2B requirements for these courses.
7. Grow and pick up additional skills and responsibilities, including creation and ownership of additional tracks or categories
8. Drive continuous improvement in Session Quality and Mentoring quality
9. Own the processes and tools for the track
10. Learning outcome definitions
11. Interviews/Onboarding and Certification for Mentors, SMEs, Teaching Assistants and Project Engineers
12. Mocks/Revisions/P2P interviews/Interview Preparation for our learners
13. Lead a team of Product Engineers for curriculum work
14. Work with Production team to productionalize/standardize/visualize content
15. Consume feedback from learners, mentors, creators and learner interviews. Address them effectively
16. Do market research and work with SMEs to keep the track relevant to the evolving industry
#Qualifications and Experience
1. 2+ years of coding experience and good familiarity with the tech stack for that track (e.g. HTML, CSS, JS and MERN for our Full Stack Track)
2. Looking to get into Management areas with a background of strong technical knowledge
3. Strong ownership and attention to detail with solid communication skills.
4. 4+ years of software industry experience preferred with experience leading a team Additional Details
5. This is a full-time position
6. Preferred: Candidates who are available to start immediately
7. The office location will be Bangalore
Note: *If you are currently looking for a job and want to apply for this position, then you can alos apply through this link below: https://lnkd.in/gk5CxCFA
- 4+ years' experience in application development in the following
- Mandatory: C# ASP.NET, MVC, REST API, T SQL, oops, Client facing skills
- Mandatory: Extensive hands-on experience in developing web applications using C# ASP.NET and MVC
- Mandatory: TSQL ability to develop and analyze existing complex flows within Stored Procedures
- Mandatory: Utilizing REST APIs for development of background processes with an emphasis on security (OIDC/OAUTH) and performance
- Mandatory: Extensive understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Mandatory: Ability to talk to international clients and also capable of explaining about the product features as well as support issues (client checks this ability by asking them to explain about their current projects)
- Preferred: Azure based DevOps and source check into Git and maintaining version control
- Preferred: Windows Workflow Foundation (workflow activities and business process automation) => tool utilizes VB.Net syntax
- Preferred: Azure function apps for serverless workloads
- Preferred: Experience implementing integrations (utilizing SOAP, SFTP, XML, etc.)
- Preferred: Experience with microservice architectures
We are looking for a senior software engineer (Senior PHP Developer) to join our team. We are based on Bangalore in HSR Layout.
This is NOT for complete remote position.
Hybrid (At office 50% / Work from Home 50%)
Primary Skills : PHP, SQL. Having a strong grasp of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Experience : Mid to Senior level (5 to 10 years)
Location : Bangalore, India
It also helps if you have one or more of the skills below :
- experience with Technical document writing
- Vue.js (or other modern front-end framework)
- Headless CMS
- Rest APIs
- experience with web services
- experience with CMS development
>>We develop headress CMS kuroco (product) and RCMS (product) with our Japanese partner, Diverta ( https://www.diverta.asia/ ). This product is already established, with thousands of clients in Japan, including some major corporations.
>>We develop the product to add functions, write test cases, & add front-end/mobile app functionality (DevOps).
Product Details –
Nature of work/tasks :
– We develop products with web-service customizations as per end-client requirements.
– We have regular projects as well as a wide range of challenging projects such as those in the fields of deep learning, etc.
Salary – commensurate with experience & ability (higher than industry standard)
Work hours – 160 hours per month
Timings – flexible, between 9 AM-9 PM on weekdays (Saturday & Sunday holiday)
There is a system of leave encashment for engineers who worked more than the specified time.
***This is a full time job.***
Please feel free to contact us.
- Analyze buisiness requirements
- Develop and customize Odoo modules
- Integrate Odoo with 3rd Party systems
- Share ideas on how to continuously improve the system and way of working
- Your knowledge of English is very good
- You have knowledge of Python (minimum 2 years experience)
- You have knowledge of PostgreSQL
- You have experience with Object Oriented programming
- Experience with the Odoo-framework is a plus
- You have experience with the setup of interfaces between different systems using APIs.
- You have experience with collaboration tools like Git, Buildout, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- You have experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are strong in communication and assertive where necessary
- You are customer-friendly and service minded.
- You are social, flexible and have a dynamic mindset.
- You are a team player but can also work independently.
- Experience with Python unit testing is a plus.
- Interesting digital Odoo projects for the biggest Odoo partner in Europe!
- A long-term collaboration in a stable and fast-growing company with an open culture
- A lot of fun and great colleagues!
Senior .NET Cloud (Azure) Practitioner
Job Description Experience: 5-12 years (approx.)
- Strong Restful API, Micro-services development experience using ASP.NET CORE Web APIs (C#);
- Must have exceptionally good software design and programming skills in .Net Core (.NET 3.X, .NET 6) Platform, C#, ASP.net MVC, ASP.net Web API (RESTful), Entity Framework & LINQ
- Good working knowledge on Azure Functions, Docker, and containers
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure Platform - Azure Functions, Application Gateway, API Management, Redis Cache, App Services, Azure Kubernetes, CosmosDB, Azure Search, Azure Service Bus, Function Apps, Azure Storage Accounts, Azure KeyVault, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Active Directory, Application Insights, Azure SQL Database, Azure IoT, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Data Factory, Virtual Networks and networking.
- Strong SQL Server expertise and familiarity with Azure Cosmos DB, Azure (Blob, Table, queue) storage, Azure SQL etc
- Experienced in Test-Driven Development, unit testing libraries, testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming, including Design Patterns
- Cloud Architecture - Technical knowledge and implementation experience using common cloud architecture, enabling components, and deployment platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the proven ability to work as a team with other disciplines outside of engineering are a must
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Certified Azure Solution Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure – Fundamentals Exam AZ-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator – Associate Exam AZ-104
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer – Associate Exam AZ-204
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert (AZ-400)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-305)
- Good understanding of software architecture, scalability, resilience, performance;
- Working knowledge of automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Azure Pipeline or Jenkins or similar
Roles & Responsibilities
- Defining best practices & standards for usage of libraries, frameworks and other tools being used;
- Architecture, design, and implementation of software from development, delivery, and releases.
- Breakdown complex requirements into independent architectural components, modules, tasks and strategies and collaborate with peer leadership through the full software development lifecycle to deliver top quality, on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate excellent communications with stakeholders regarding delivery goals, objectives, deliverables, plans and status throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Should be able to work with various stakeholders (Architects/Product Owners/Leadership) as well as team - Lead/ Principal/ Individual Contributor for Web UI/ Front End Development;
- Should be able to work in an agile, dynamic team environment;
Software Development Engineer
Backend - Technology
B.tech from Top tier college/ Post grad from tier 1 college
At Porter, we are passionate about improving productivity. We want to help businesses, large and small, optimize their last-mile operations and empower them to unleash the growth of their core functions. Last mile delivery logistics is one of the biggest and fastest growing sectors of the economy with a market cap upwards of 50 billion USD and a growth rate exceeding 15% CAGR.
Porter is the fastest growing leader in this sector with operations in major cities, a fleet size exceeding 1L registered and 50k active driver partners and a customer base with 3.5M being monthly active. Our industry-best technology platform has raised over 150 million USD from investors including Sequoia Capital, Kae Capital, Mahindra group, LGT Aspada, Tiger Global and Vitruvian Partners.
We are addressing a massive problem and going after a huge market. We’re trying to create a household name in transportation and our ambition is to disrupt all facets of supply chain. At Porter, we’re here to do the best work of our lives.
If you want to do the same and love the challenges and opportunities of a fast paced work environment, then we believe Porter is the right place for you.
Company URL: https://porter.in/
- Software Engineering
- Design and develop highly scalable, available, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance for a market leader in the logistics industry
- Partner with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improve the code quality across the team
- Research new technologies and tools that enable building the next generation of our services
- Provide technology leadership to the team and foster engineering excellence
- Product Delivery
- Partner with product managers to define and execute on the feature roadmap
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Coordinate with various cross functional teams on planning and execution
- Maintaining automated build / test / deployment environments
Below are a few of the technologies that we work on:
● You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
● Product sectors include:
○ Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead management models.
○ Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which includes rewards and recognition module, subscription service, account management tools, partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among others.
○ Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
○ Fulfilment: As part of the fulfilment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure high degree of ride fulfilment on the platform. Tools including allocation methodologies and system, dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
○ Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence. You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimisation tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and analytics suite among others.
- Software Engineering
- Deep knowledge of one of the programming language they have experience in
- Proficient in OOP and Design Patterns, experience with functional programming would be a plus
- Data modelling experience in Relational Databases
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Product Delivery
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- Well versed in working with agile methodologies which includes phases such as design, development, code review, testing and release management
- Ability to have worked in a CI/CD environment, with hands on experience with Git or any similar source code management tools
- Product Maintenance
- Experience troubleshooting server performance issues such as memory tuning, GC tuning, resource leaks etc
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high quality design
- Work with business analysts to estimate and design effective, scalable and maintainable solutions that meet business initiatives and objectives
- Develop and unit test software that meets business requirements and technical design
- Troubleshoot pre- and post-production implementations
- Propose new ideas when there is strong business value and stay up to date on the latest technology trends and techniques
Critical Skills & Experiences:
- At least 5+ years of experience developing in Java technologies with equivalent experience in systems analysis, OO design, OO programming and debugging skills
- At least 5 years of experience in Java Spring Boot Framework development
- 2 years of experience in any Cloud platform, preferably AWS.
- At least 3 years of web services and relational database experience (preferably Mysql)
- At least a year of Elastic search experience
- Experience developing RESTful web services (preferably micro services)
- Experience with UNIX/Linux command line and shell scripting
- Experience working in cross-functional Agile/Scrum teams
- Any level of experience with JIRA or any other issue tracking technology
- Experience working directly with business stakeholders
- Experience with Java application profiling and profiling tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Drive performance to accomplish team goals in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or the above equivalent skills and years of experience
Experience: +5 Years
Technical skills: Java, Spring boot and Node JS
Should have 6+ years of experience
Should have C system programming ,Socket programming,
Visual C++,MFC,Unix/Linux/Windows and OS Internals
Proven working experience in Java development
Must have experience in Microservices, Spring boot
Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 2EE platforms
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc) Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, (JPA2, Hibernate
Good communication & interpersonal skills.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES:
JSP, JDBC, Log4J
Web Logic, Tomcat
JD for Technical Project Manager
The key job responsibilities will be:
- Design, development, management, and deployment of large-scale complex software solutions at an enterprise level.
- Engage with functional teams and lead technical teams on the project located across shores.
- Understand functional requirements and develop technical design, using design patterns, and be able to communicate the same effectively to the team members as well as manage large projects and teams.
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards, and quality processes in projects
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of changes in functional requirements.
- Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
- Supervise junior developers in an agile environment and drive adoption of best practices.
- Interact with other stakeholders not limited to end-user clients, Project Manager/Scrum master, Business Analysts, offshore development, testing and other cross-functional teams.
-Help support software sales efforts through presentations for, and technical discussions with, clients and prospective clients
- Deploy and Manage resources based on their skills and provide adequate opportunity to learn
- Groom resources to be multi-skilled and bring flexibility
- Monitor/manage resource performance at all stages
- Understand clearly the customer's business, functional, technical, and timeline expectations and plan to exceed the expectation
What are we looking for:
- Master's or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong hands-on software development skills using OOP concepts and design patterns.
- 12+ years hands-on of web application development experience in Ruby on Rails (RoR) or .Net, Python, Java technology
- 4+ years supervising development teams and mentoring junior team members
- 6+ years of hands-on experience using unit testing frameworks such as Junit; understand static code analysis, unit testing and test-driven development, security testing, and automated test frameworks
- Full stack development experience with both Backend & frontend Java Spring framework (Core, MVC, JPA, Security), JSP, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML, Maven, and SQL
- Ability to work in an Agile delivery model
- Experience with Microservices development using Spring Boot or any other technology framework.
- Experience in working with Web Technologies, JSPs, and Servlets
- Experience with Tomcat application servers
- Clear communication of ideas, analysis, design & development concepts/artifacts
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Strong fundamentals in OOPS, RDBMS, Data structures, and Design patterns
Experience in any SQL database (Preferably SQL Server)
Ability to write clean code
Ability to write automated unit tests using frameworks such as NUnit, Mock, etc.
Ability to communicate and articulate clearly and work collaboratively in an agile team
Experience with code repositories like git
Ability to communicate and articulate clearly and work collaboratively in an agile team
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Location : Bangalore
Total No. of Positions : 10+
Exp Band 1: 5 to 8 years
Location: Bangalore (Work from Office)
Job Description :
Experience in c++ linux environment and JD as below
Requirements analysis (DOORs, Jama or similar tools preferred)
Design Methodologies (Object Oriented, UML, Iterative, Agile preferred)
C++ programming, C, shell scripting, networking protocols, audio & video distribution, and
Software Configuration Management – experience with GIT (Stash/BitBucket) preferred
System Integration & Test – problem solving and defect resolution
Experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns, and abstraction
Experience in software design and development of Linux-based systems following an industrial
Experience with testing frameworks (i.e. google test), mocking frameworks (i.e. google mock),
static analysis tools (i.e. CppCheck), and test driven development.
Good To Know:
Object Oriented Programming.
Database Programming in any DB. (preferably Oracle).
MultiThreading. (POSIX THREADS)
Data Structures, STL
C++ Unit Testing.
Good debugging skills.
- 5+ years of software development experience in Java 8+ and Microservices.
- Experience in developing micro services. Experience in developing High Cohesion & Loosely Coupled Micro Services.
- Experienced in skills of requirement, analysis, design, develop, Java, springboot, microservices, rest api, AWS, lambda, EC2, Jenkins, design pattern, spring security, splunk, auth, docker, SOLID
- Hands on experience on Microservices Architecture.
- Should have excellent acumen in Data Structures, algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/Analytical skills. Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
- Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Message Broker like Kafka/Rabbitmq or other. Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming web services. Hands-on experience with spring Cloud/Spring Boot.
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
- Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks. Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN etc.
- Hands on experience on Cloud deployment/development like AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects. Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Gender Neutral /Diversified Culture
- 51 Leaves annually
- Insurance covered for family
- Incentives, Bonus
- Permanent WFH Option
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
Who are we?
We are Settlin, The first & only Full-stack Resale Home Buying PropTech Platform. Search online within 3 times the options anywhere else, visit offline via white-collar gig economy greeters, and transact online, all in just 4 months as opposed to the industry average of 18. The platform is powered by a modern, feature-rich, carefully handcrafted technology that integrates data, analytics, and all related services seamlessly.
What is your role?
Engineers at Settlin are expected to
- be strong problem solvers with a deep understanding of how to make software modular. If you’ve ever built a complete application/module all by yourself, that’s a major plus.
- understand the software architecture.
- train and coach other engineers on the team
What should you have mandatorily?
- At least 2 year of Relevant Work Experience in Flutter development
- Good Analytical Skills and Problem-Solving Ability
- A Deep Hunger to Learn and Create Technology
- An understanding of Material UI design elements and their implementation
- A good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
- Sound understanding of OOPS
What will help you boost up your application?
- Native App Development
- Knowing how to make packages and plugins
- Published App on Play store and App Store
- Good Debigging Skills
- Backend: Node.js, GraphQL
- DevOps: AWS, CI/CD, Docker
- Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests, benchmarking, and optimization
Why should you join us?
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination. Not to mention, these solutions are propelling the most awaited changes in the way we do any real-estate transaction
Within a year we plan to have 4 separate teams of multiple web apps, flutter-based mobile apps, data analytics, and dev-ops. Depending on your area of interest, you will have an option to move into the team you want.
The primary benefit is learning. We give a huge emphasis on learning and supporting our developers in whatever way we can to groom their skills. Apart from that, we have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at the office.
- Develop new features understanding current architecture of system
- Responsible to design , develop, test, integrate and support product life cycle.
- Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for improvements
- Creating Design/Architecture documents, technical specifications, and test cases in line with Quality systems
- Maintaining systems by identifying and correcting software defectsDeveloping / Influencing Requirements.
- Willing and flexible to work on C++
- Consulting internal / external stakeholders concerning maintenance and performance of software systems; implementing software solutions
- "Strong Object Orientated C++
- Expertise in core java
- Strong skills in algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming
- Strong skills in designing scalable web systems
- Experience in working on REST services and libraries like spring and hibernate
- Experience in writing complex queries and understanding of database concepts and configurations (MySQL)
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Experience in micro services architecture will be a plus.
Good to have:
- Experience in third party integrations.
you will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game
code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product. You may also be
required to build patches and install game updates.
Note: This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various
gaming technologies preferable "Online Card Games".
⦁ Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
⦁ Planning and implementing game functionality.
⦁ Transforming design ideas into functional games.
⦁ Experience with memory and space optimisation.
⦁ Polish the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems.
⦁ Experience Required: 1+ years.
⦁ Experience in Multiplayer games compulsory
⦁ Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development.
⦁ Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
⦁ Good understanding of socket is required.
⦁ Good understanding of single player and multiplayer game flow
⦁ Should handle the integration/enhancement of third party unity games
⦁ Proficient with C# and OOP concepts
3+ Years of experience in Android application development.
Strong knowledge of core JAVA and Kotlin.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Experience working with remote data via REST API.
Experience working with JSON and XML parser.
Strong knowledge of SQLite database.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Should know how to release applications to the Google Play store.
Should have commercially published at least 3 applications.
Good to have knowledge of React native.
the world’s first real-time cross-channel marketing automation built on an intelligent and secure Customer Data Platform for Enterprises.
- 3 - 5 years of progressive IT experience with a minimum of 1+ years in building Ruby on Rails Web applications and RESTful API endpoints
- Proficient with scripting languages, specifically Python and Bash
- Experience in Object Oriented Java Script.
- Must have Linux command line experience.
- Good experience in developing and integrating reliable REST web services.
- Possess good communication, organizational and creative thinking skills.
- Multi-tasking individual that likes to work both in a team environment and individually
- Excellent technical abilities, leadership, decision making, and adaptability to new technology
- Good knowledge of Agile processes and practice
- Team player
It is for our Techstar Inhouse project
Exp: 5 - 10 yrs
Total positions : 8+ openings
Work Location: Hyderabad / Chennai / Bangalore (WFH available due to Covid-19)
Mode of position: Fulltime & Permanent with Techstar
- 5+ years of software development experience. (2-5 years for a junior engineer)
- possess excellent proficiency with Python.
- Experience writing Integration and Unit tests with Python.
- Show previous experience developing Python CLIs and Python back ends to web UI/RESTful APIs.
- Networking knowledge in Open Networking, Ethernet switching, routing.
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management, and task prioritization skills.
- L2/L3 protocol development with Python programming
- Primary : L2 Protocols (VLAN, STP), L3 routing Protocols(OSPF) - Any one of the L2 / L3 Protocols
- Secondary : BGP, Multicast, QoS, IXIA tool.
Job ID : LK0601
Java Developer JD;
- 2-7 years of Experience
- Java 8
- Spring boot
- API development
- MVC architecture
- web services
JD: Strong in Core Java, Multithreading, Data Structures
Location: Bangalore /Mumbai
The candidate should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in any engineering, scientific, or quantitative field and should have a soundtrack record in software design and development.
candidate should have 4 to 8 years of relevant experience.
candidate should have strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, collections, multithreading, algorithms, distributed development, OOPs concepts).
Experience of working in a technology team within a financial organization is preferable.
The candidate should be a proactive individual with experience working in a fast-paced environment and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
The knowledge of Market Risk and/or pricing and Risk systems is desirable.
The candidate should be able to manage multiple tasks in a demanding and changing environment.
Experience of working in a globally distributed team would be beneficial
Role: Engineer/Sr Engineer -Java
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
The Product Development Engineer is responsible for the front-end development of modules for enlivening CEM.
The engineer is responsible for end to end delivery of specific components in the module and integrating them with existing modules
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with technical architects, able to convert the architecture into design and code in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, and NodeJS.
- Able to generate LLD documents.
- Ability to write Quality code with minimum defects.
- Unit Test and follow the coding standards.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Hands-on Experience with Java (Spring Boot), and MySQL is mandatory. Must have completed at least 2 full projects using Spring boot and AngularJS.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Spring JPA and RESTful web services implementation.
- NodeJS experience is value add
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- Must be able to mentor and guide junior technical resources.
- One who is proactive and comes forward with technology-related initiatives. Motivated selfstarter.
- Good communication skills. English - Oral and Written.
Title: Software Development Engineer Fullstack
Duration: Permanent / Fulltime
- Development and potentially maintenance of advanced software systems and their features.
- Interact with customers and partners to scope and estimate user stories from acceptance criteria.
- Produce highly testable code with an emphasis on quality and correctness.
- Work alongside other engineers to improve technology, while consistently applying established effective software development practices.
- Attend regular project meetings, report on progress and setbacks, and participate in both planning and retrospective exercises.
- Expertise in React, Nodejs,
- 3 years of SQL server development
- Database design SOAP, REST
Job Title: Sr.Java Developer
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Job Location: Bangalore/ Noida/Indore/Pune/Gurgaon/Hyderabad/Chennai
( Currently Work From Home)
Primary Skills : Struts, Spring Boot, Java, Java EE - Strong OOPs fundamentals and good design skills, UML, Design Patterns
- Frameworks - Spring, Hibernate, JUnit
- Web Services Rest and Soap based
- Database Should have hands-on knowledge on MySQL, Oracle, PGSQL
- Build tools - e.g. Ant, Maven
- Should possess excellent understanding of java based applications and different customized flows/frameworks. Desirable Skills : Career Growth Plan : Target Companies : Responsibilities : Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Analyze issues in order to troubleshoot potential problems and suggest solutions
- Work with the Integration team to integrate external platforms via APIs/plug-ins
- Architect Integration platform to make sure efficient API calls
- Write Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage
- Attend daily Scrum, collaborate with technical & product team, and complete assigned tasks in each Agile Sprint
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for integrating applications
Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software. Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes. Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
Key Skills: Java 8, Spring Boot,Spring MVC, Microservices, OOPS Concepts & design patterns, Data structures and Algorithm, DS collections, REST, Redis, Mysql/Sql Queries, Agile, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Gradle/ Maven, Rest API’s, Deployment, GIT/SVN.
Added advantage: CICD/AWS/AZURE
Excellent command over problem-solving Data Structures & OOPS logics.
Min 2 years of exp. in Spring Boot framework & Microservices architecture.
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Should have strong experience in JMS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis.
Should have followed agile methodology, hands on jira, Zoho…
Should have strong knowledge in unit test cases
Good experience in deploying in servers like Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Azure
Experience in designing & building real-time, large-scale products to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Opportunity To work:
Work with our awesome team
Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
Who We are
At e6data ( https://e6data.io ) we’re building core algorithms that makes querying 25 - 200X more performant (i.e. faster and/or cheaper) than every other analytics platform in the world. This results in billions of dollars of value unlocked across faster analytics, savings on compute / infra, and new use cases becoming possible.
Our core team has 100+ years of combined experience and 10+ patents across diverse but complementary disciplines like real time databases, time series databases, SQL OLAP engines, distributed computing platforms, stream processing, and log analytics. Two of the founding team are second time founders with past exits.
We are passionate about solving the deepest and most important problems in computer science, and believe in making our technology available to customers regardless of their location, size, or budget. Our vision is for e6data to power every analytical workload in the world - regardless of deployment scenario (cloud, on-premise, edge), across every use case (end user queries, ETL / data pipelines), and every latency requirement (batch, streaming / real time).
What you'll do?
- Write awesome code
- The focus will be on performance of our data platform
- Identify tactical and long-term product improvements (could be code, script, etc.)
- Responsible for Planning and executing Metadata and Governance tool supports
- Build our internal Data Platform using exdata
- Adding scalable functionality to the system for new features like UDF's, sql functions etc
What are we looking for?
- Worked with Python for a minimum of 2 years
- Well versed with Django REST framework
- Knowledge of document based data stores like MongoDB
- Strong team player
- A passion for continuous learning and growth (both at a personal and team level)
- Experience (or enjoys) working in a startup will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowhow of Java concurrency patterns
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services
- Experience in working with popular web application frameworks like Play and Spark
- Relevant Knowledge of Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT according to project requirements
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code
- Basic knowhow of class loading mechanism in Java
- Experience in handling external and embedded databases
- Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
- Skilled at creating database schemas that characterize and support business processes
- Basic knowledge of JVM (Java Virtual Machine) , its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git
- Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Expertise in continuous integration
You will be a part of highly motivated individuals who believes in the concept of “learning while implementing”, a team which practices an idea of developing a shrink and a wrapped solution which are agile, scalable, performance optimized and maintainable. We at Starmark exercise learning and the sharing of ideas in an open environment, where you can visualize the transforming of complex healthcare business requirements into flexible, customizable software.
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated .net developer who thrives in a team environment, has a desire to learn new technologies and who wants to be part of a progressive team.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) • Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Provide technical ownership for subcomponents (code, functional validity, and quality).
- Perform software development tasks within appropriate schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Lead / Project Manager of the project.
- Specify, create, modify, maintain, and test software component(s) that are part of a larger software project.
- Ensure adherence of design and code to standards.
- Regularly perform self-review of code and quality.
- Ensure adherence to processes defined for the project.
- Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc.
- Prepare unit test cases and execute them to verify quality
- Fix any defects found by self, lead or QC team
- Report code completion and code quality – Implementation report
- Make the builds whenever necessary
- Effective oral and written communication
- Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills. Possesses the ability to be accurate, consistent and detail oriented.
Job Role: Java SpringBoot Developer
- Should have expertise in Core Java, Java & J2ee
- Built MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Struts framework
- Hands on experience of OOPS concepts, Hibernate and Spring version 3.x 1, Spring Boot
- Hands on experience of Application Servers like Tomcat and WebLogic.
- Hands on experience of Restful services and Web services
- Experience in deploying Spring boot in Micro services
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent team player, ability to work in a global team and follow through on deadlines
- Core Java, Java & J2ee
- Spring Boot
A human + bot hybrid customer support software that lets companies scale their customer support by using the best of automation and human touch. Kommunicate provides a codeless bot builder, live chat and help center.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient understanding of programming fundamentals, OOPs concepts, data-structure
- Willingness to learn and work with new programming languages or frameworks as needed
- Passion for designing and building scalable systems
- Knowledge of database designs
- Must have developed a project/application on their own
Nice to have:
- Contribution to open source projects/StackOverflow or any other similar sites.
- Knowledge of bot platforms such as Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, or any other.
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- competitive salary & stock options
- work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
The job requires .Net Sr Backend Developer. This Developer is expected to have strong technical skills, work closely with the other team members in development and ability to work stand alone. Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision, Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus 3-5 Years of .Net relevant experience
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of databases like MySql, SQL. Ability to write optimized SQL queries and good knowledge of Stored Procedures.
- Sound knowledge of testing frameworks like NUnit, XUnit or MS test.
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of MultiThreading concepts
- Sound knowledge of Linq.
- Proven knowledge of WCF or Restful Web service creation
- Sound knowledge of Design principle, OOPs concepts & Solid Principle
- Sound knowledge of Entity framework
- Experience with GitHub, Tortoise SVN Version Control
- Strong attention to detail
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Sound analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
• Strong knowledge for OOPS concepts, Linux OS,
Inter Process Communication, and multi-
• Programming skill:
o C → Advanced
o C++ → Advanced
o Scripting (Shell/Python) →
• Familiarity working with development tools like
GDB, Velgrin, SCA Tools, GIT, SVN, JIRA.
• Experience working with different embedded
platform like ARM/PowerPC processor and DSP
based on Qualcomm, TI, NXP, NVIDIA, Intel
• Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast
learner, analytical mind set.
• Ability to closely work with electrical team