Sr. Dot Net Full Stack Developer with React
at An 8 year old IT Services and consulting company.
An 8-year-old IT Services and consulting company based in Hyderabad providing services in maximizing product value while delivering rapid incremental innovation, possessing extensive SaaS company M&A experience including 20+ closed transactions on both the buy and sell sides. They have over 100 employees and looking to grow the team.
Location: Hyderabad and Bangalore (Remote after 3 months WFO)
Position: Senior Full stack Dotnet Developer with React
Experience: 8+ years of commercial experience
Mandatory skills: C#, Asp.Net MVC and WebAPI, React, OOPs
Role: Individual Contributor
Offline Tech Test
Customer technical Round
About An 8 year old IT Services and consulting company.
Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: Persistent) builds software that drives our customer's business, for enterprises and software product companies with software at the core of their digital transformation. For more information.
Our core purpose:
To be a well-respected technology company focused on delivering best-in-class innovative solutions to its customers and partners.
Our core values:
- To be trustworthy and accountable.
- To commit to the highest standard of ethics and integrity.
- To be humble, respectful, and collaborative.
- To beaware of and want to make a difference in our world.
- To strive to achieve excellence in everything we do.
Function: Software Engineering → Full-Stack Development
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of desktop development across platforms.
- performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Working directly with end-users to create effective solutions.
- Write effective APIs.
- Implement new functionality in close cooperation with our stakeholders.
- Guide the team and ensure high-quality coding as per the standards.
- Tackle interesting challenges as we continue evolving our technology and cloud-based solutions.
- Candidate should have 6+ years of experience in. NET Core.
- Must have experience with Angular 8 or above versions.
- Should have exposure to SQL Server and C#.
1. Degree in computer science or similar
2. 3+ years of work experience; web and/or mobile application development is mandatory
3. Working experience in any of the web technologies platforms preferentially ASP.NET(C#), PHP, Angular, Node, Java
4. Strong knowledge of OOPS
6. Experience with Web API, REST, and multi-tier distributed systems
7. Strong knowledge of database modeling and writing queries
8. Experience with the OutSystems platform and certifications are a plus
9. Experience in Agile methodologies
10. Quality orientation and attention to detail
11. Problem-solving skills
12. Critical thinking and questioning
13. Fluency in English, written and spoken
We are Urgently Hiring for Senior Software Engineer( Dot Net Developer )
Skills Required :
BS degree in Computer Science, or Math or Engineering or equivalent
At least 5 years of application development experience in C#, ASP.Net and SQL Server.
Demonstrated ability to write SQL queries and use of Microsoft SQL Server database tables and
A strong background in programming
Must be proficient in the following languages and technologies
o C#, ASP.Net , MVC
o SQL Server 2016
o .NET Core
Experience with JIRA
Familiarity with design patterns
Work experience in Agile development methodology
Strong communication and collaboration skills
Detail-orientated, “get it done” attitude and proactivity
Willingness to have fun and work as part of an international and diverse team
- Good understanding of NODE JS back-end development
- Strong understanding of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as React/Angular, HTML and CSS3
-Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Good experience with AJAX, REST and JSON
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
-Experience in Version Control Systems like GIT, Bitbucket
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, having good communication skills, self-starter
- Ability to pick up new technology is needed.
● Demonstrated experience as a software engineer, with at least 3-5 years’ experience
in technology roles
● Experience working on complex systems and cloud architectures, preferably in a B2B
or enterprise context
● Experience with the Java programming language and frameworks such as Spring &
● Experience working in databases and SQL queries for high-performance
● Experience and keen understanding of the value of working in agile teams
● A “quality-first” mindset, with experience working in continuous integration
● Highly effective at communicating
● Respect for other team members and a highly collaborative approach to working and
We are looking for a champion Full Stack Developer to join our growing team!
We are a startup in stealth mode and operate in OnDemand. We are looking for an independent, autonomous, and expert Full Stack developer to take the company from foundation to a live stage.
Skills Required: Node.js, MongoDB, React.js, REST APIs, Gitlab, Database management, swagger/postman.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with building Job Aggregators
- At least 1 years experience in MERN Stack
- Good understanding of ES6
- Good knowledge of front-end technologies such as React. js, HTML5 and CSS3.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement application components and systems according to department standards and guidelines.
- Work with product and designers to translate requirements into accurate representations for the web.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, and test business applications.
- Code reviews in accordance with team processes/standards.
- Understand and work with data in varying degrees of complexity and scale.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Resolve problems involved with integrating new technologies with systems.
* Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Remain knowledgeable of new emerging technologies and their impact on internal systems.
- Available to work on call when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and usually equal 5% or less of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Sql and NoSql databases
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD methods
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Must be able to coordinate with other staff and provide technological leadership.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred (Computer Science, Engineer, etc.), but equivalent work experience in a technology related area may substitute.
- 5+ years relevant experience, required. *
- Experience using version control daily in a developer environment.
- Experience using rapid development frameworks like Django or Flask.
- Experience using front end build tools.
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- 3+ years of experience as a full stack developer
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Good communication
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Team player
- Degree in Computer Science