Should have 6+ years of experience
Should have C system programming ,Socket programming,
Visual C++,MFC,Unix/Linux/Windows and OS Internals
About Datamatics Global Services Limited
Full Stack Developer
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements. • Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Work with Product Management to analyze require
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of OOP design principles
- Visual Studio 2017 and above, SQL Server 2016 and above
- Remote debugging
- Unit Testing
- C#, ASP.NET MVC and MVC core, Web API and .Net Core web Api
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design understanding
- Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset loading
- Windows & web services, WCF, MSMQ
- C# and .NET Framework • Experience with scalable, performant design and architecture
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
- ADO.NET & LINQ to SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Azure
- Installation and deployment (Azure App)
- Experience with automated builds and deployment (Azure DevOps, TeamCity and Docker)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Angular or React UI framework
- Experience with Logi Analytics (Graylog etc.)
- Experience with .NET Web Forms and migrating to MVC
- Azure Function, Azure Service bus, Event hub, AWS Lambda, ElastiCache
Experience with NOSQL databases (Mongo or Cosmos)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
- Hands on experience in development
- Preferred experience in leading a team
- 4-8 years of web-based application development in Python/Django
- Experience in Terrafoam.
- Competence in using scripting languages to automate tasks (Perl, Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python/Django or similar).
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix platforms.
Location : Bangalore (Work from home till pandemic).
Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring for "Full Stack Developer" for one of the top most 3PL solution provider company based @ Mumbai, Goregaon !!!
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Engineering / MCA / Graduate
- Good communication skill.
- Immediate joining preferable, Max 15 days
- Hands-on experience in .Net technology (Mainly C#, WCF, ASP.NET, AngularJS, Node.js, JQuery)
- Strong knowledge of OOP Concept
- Database experience with TSQL (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Experience in developing web applications and web APIs
- Experience in developing mobile projects or Power BI (Good to have)
- Experience with third party web controls
- Experience working with Source Code Management solutions like GIT and Continuous build
integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience in developing client-server, distributed, real-time applications using C#, Web API, Rest API, .NET, .NET Core
- Experience of working in Agile teams, Agile Methodology like Scrum
- Experience in testing software methodologies such as Unit testing, Integration Testing,
- Self-motivated and deadline focused.
Must Require Skills:
C#, OOPS concept, MVC, Sql, Asp.net, Angularjs
Experience: 2+ yrs
Working days: Monday to Friday
Employment Type: Contract to hire role for full time basis & permanent opportunity
Location: Goregaon - Mumbai
**NOTE: CANDIDATES FROM PAN INDIA LOCATION HAS TO RELOCATE TO MUMBAI ONCE THE SITUATION GETS SETTLED DOWN
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our Tech team.
He will be responsible for writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and zeal to learn from an existing highly experienced team.
Job Location: Sector 48, Gurugram (HR)
- Writing code for APIs
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Write effective, scalable code
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Fresher or Minimum 01 years of work experience as a PHP Developer
Familiar with any PHP framework (optional) – Laravel, AWS, Bitbucket, OOPS, Bitbucket / GitHub
- Hands-on experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, SQL Server.
- Experience in latest .Net framework versions (4/4.5/.Net Core 2.0 Frameworks), SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge on Angular development, Angular JS
- knowledge in Azure cloud solutions.
- Developing and Hosting REST API Swagger and integration with angular.
Required Candidate profile Qualifications
- 5 – 8 years and above of professional software development experience.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns and developing standard operating procedures.
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendation and designing and implementing systems.
We are looking for a self-starter/ Full Stack Developer who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment. Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs and good knowledge of RESTful design. Customer-focused reacts well to changes, works with teams, and is able to multitask. A natural communicator who can articulate and express thoughts and explain technical concepts in clear, plain English (both written and verbal)
Position Type: Full-Time
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/Relevant Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3+ years of hands-on experience in Front-end & Backend
Reports to: Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react
- Strong experience using a client-side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux.
- Strong experience in feather JS is a plus
- Familiarity with common stacks & tech stacks.
- Strong knowledge in databases MySQL, MongoDB, web servers Apache, and UI/UX design.
- Top-notch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- F&B (Food and Beverages) domain experience is a plus.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- Development of the custom solutions based on the different requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the solution development - includes detailed design , adherence to coding standards and development guidelines.
• Experience in OOPS, Design Patterns, UML Modelling is a must
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment is needed
• Basic Knowledge of SAFe, its Jargons minimally in theory
• Ability to build Ramp up Plans and Bring Teams up to Speed