We at LiftOff specialize in product creation, for our main forte lies in helping Entrepreneurs realize their dream. We have helped businesses and entrepreneurs launch more than 70 plus products.
Many on the team are serial entrepreneurs and have had a history of successful exits.
- 5+ years of experience, working on frontend technologies
- Individual contributor - responsible for the design, coding, and unit testing
- Should have good working experience in React and React Native
- Should have a good understanding of state management in frontend/UI applications
- Creating custom, general-use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of React
- Good knowledge of data structures, problem-solving / algorithms
- Knowledge of creating custom / reusable components
- Should know OOP Concepts
We are a group of passionate people driven by a set of core values. We strive to make every process transparent and have flexible work timings along with great startup culture and vibe. There are no job designations because its a flat hierarchy.
About LiftOff Software India
From MVP to strong UX design to a long-term product roadmap - execution is everything when you're bringing a new product to market. The LiftOff founding team has built and launched over 70 commercial software products. Working with our exceptional team of product managers, architects, and engineers will help ensure that you prioritize correctly and avoid dangerous pitfalls.
Great perks for everyone.
Here are some of the major highlights and perks of working at LiftOff Software India
We celebrate everything from birthdays to success stories!
Playstation, Table Tennis and plenty of more games to relax and have fun
Once a year, we forget everything and travel like there's no tomorrow.
Weekly Tech Talks
Knowledge is the only thing that grows when it's shared.
Flexible work timings and 5 days working to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Technologies and Clients
We offer cutting-edge technologies and world-class clients to work with.
Company-sponsored health insurance for the well-being of all employees.
A BIT ABOUT US
Appknox is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru.
The primary goal of Appknox is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits.
Our business includes Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, US, and expanding rapidly.
We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer - Frontend who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
We have built some Microservices, Device Farms (Android & iOS) & IDE Plugins with Python/Django, Node, Java, Ember to help developers and enterprises to automatically detect and fix security loopholes in their Mobile (iOS, Android, Windows, etc.) / IoT Apps within a few minutes.
Our major Frontend stack includes EmberJS, but we also work with ReactJS, VueJS and even experiment with other frontend frameworks.
We have been a major contributor to open-source community and you can find our contribution in our Github profile https://github.com/appknox
You don’t need to know anything about security to apply for this position as we have experienced security professionals on-board who will help you.
We are very picky about hiring. Because the core members will set the engineering culture that the entire tech team will follow in the future.
We prefer to have incredibly high standards and to hire exceptional people who enjoy pushing themselves to perform at the highest level everyday.
- Working on a disruptive product in Security Domain
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Responsible for driving innovation in Software Development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Owning the design process, implementation, and verification of framework components leveraging standard software engineering methodologies
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Mentoring other engineers, defining our technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- 3-5 years of proven work experience as a Frontend Engineer or Software Developer - Frontend
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with ES6 / ESNext syntaxes and concepts
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- Knowledge of EmberJS & ReactJS is a plus
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Ability to translate UI designs from Figma and other tools to functional components
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in SPA designs.
- Involved in the process of story pointing.
Within 1 month
- Understanding the requirements, creating a plan of action
- Develop in collaboration with backend team
- You will be writing testable frontend code
- You will also be working on GraphQL/REST based APIs
- Translate UI design to functional components
Within 3 months
- Switching to TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Work in Agile Methodology
- Product Documentation
- Bug fixes, Maintenance, and Technical Support
Within 6 months
- Going forward the role will eventually take into full ownership of the technical aspects of the specific product.
- maintaining other products
Personality traits we really admire :-
- Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is an added advantage.
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
- Has attention to details and helps identify edge cases.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows timelines and absolute commitment to deadlines.
- Round 1 Interview - Profile Evaluation
- Round 2 Interview - Lead Frontend Engineer
- Round 3 Interview - Technical Founder
- Round 4 Interview - HR
- As per Industry Standard
Please be aware that all your customers are Enterprises and Fortune 500 companies.
Why Join Us :-
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas & ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also as Appknox continues to grow, you’ll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to training and developing our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience, one of the reasons being the open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with Appknox will give you the opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage upto 5 Lacs for you and your family including parents.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Product development using React/ Angular/Vue
- Working on high/low-level product designs
- Deliver code in an agile team environment along with highly experienced team members.
Experience: 1 - 3 years of Web UI Development experience
- Experience in building multi-tier SaaS applications with exposure to micro-services, caching, pub-sub, and messaging technologies
- Experience with design patterns
- Familiarity with UI components library (such as material-UI or Bootstrap) and RESTful APIs
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Bootstrap
- A strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in CS
- Experience in GIT in mandatory
- Exposure to AWS, Docker, and CI/CD systems like Jenkins is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To analyze business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Lead or participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills Required :
- Experienced with front end programming language with React JS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, ).
- Candidates with Good communication Skills.
JOB Role: CMS Developer (AEM Cross Train)
Work Location: Chennai & Remote also Preferred
About the Role:
- Develop well designed, testable, and efficient custom components for enterprise scale applications in AEM Platform.
- Adopt agile methodology and iterative development.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and meeting deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Demonstrate creative, technical, and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in technical environment.
- Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancement and fixes
- Hands-on in any one of the CMS platforms with an in depth understanding of the platform (Drupal, WordPress, Liferay etc.)
- Good knowledge of theme, plug-ins customization and custom component development
- Desire to continually learn and explore new tools, concepts and ideas and then share them with the rest of the team
- The candidate is expected to pick up AEM platform quickly and get certified.
- Candidates having a strong java skillset (or have experience in java-based CMS platforms - like Liferay) is expected to learn AEM platform and contribute extensively to AEM backend development in JCR, OSGI and Apache Sling
- Good Communication (both verbal and written).
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and
creative writers. We are a global company impacting over 11 countries through live 1:1
personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through the handpicked top
We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth
curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia.
Come join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+
expert and handpicked teachers.
For more updates, please subscribe to our Instagram
What would you be building:
You would be working on global consumer-facing products at a fast-growing startup that
would give you great exposure to all different aspects of full-stack development. You
will work on:
- Complete website redesign: The website of the company has been completely redesigned by collaborating with one of the country’s top designers who has worked with brands such as Treebo, Bira 91, etc. You will get the opportunity to create this from scratch.
- Learning Product: Creating the world’s first and most comprehensive live learning product to help kids become confident communicators
- Teacher Product: Ever thought of how millions of Uber drivers are managed completely by technology? You now have the chance to build technology that will manage the entire lifecycle of thousands of teachers across the globe.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
As a front-end developer, you will be a part of a close-knit team of 10x engineers who
will get complete accountability for designing the front of all the products of the company.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Break down tech problems and determine a workable solution.
- Integrate front-end design and/or code into the back-end system.
- Develop incrementally and iteratively to elicit feedback over a short period of time.
- Write a clean, readable code that doesn’t necessarily need to be commented on.
- Collaborate with the business and design teams
- Continue learning and growing in emerging web technologies and methodologies
- As a developer in a funded product company, you will find immense avenues of growth, in the form of knowledge, exposure to different technology, exposure to different products, career progression, and aggressive monetary growth based on performance.
- All 10x engineers will get unparalleled career growth and will outperform their batchmates by two times.
- You will get complete accountability – you could proudly say that you have built complete products on your own
- Work experience as a front end developer with a reputed organization
- Good Understanding of ReactJs or Next Js
- Intermediate understanding of relational databases, specifically SQL-based systems, and language.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Good understanding of testing concepts and practices, including unit, integration, and use case testing.
- A BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or comparable experience in web application development required.
frame work and can also handles API integration part.
Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Web-based portal development for end to end process management
- Work with the real-time feedback from users to make the product better
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat! In highly agile environment.
Your primary focus will be developing web applications and components. You'll implement them with the React.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including backend developers and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, good communication, and a quality product is crucial.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Developing new user-facing features using React.js and workflows like Redux.
2. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
3. Translating designs and wireframes in high-quality code.
4. Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
5. Integrating APIs for complete functionality.
6. Write technical documentation.
1. Experience developing desktop and mobile applications for a minimum of 2 years.
3. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
4. Should have experience with Redux and respective middlewares (eg. redux-thunk or redux-saga)
5. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
6. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
7. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
9. Knowledge of D3.js would be plus
Required Experience: 2 - 4 year of experience