- 5+ years of software development experience in Java 8+ and Microservices.
- Experience in developing micro services. Experience in developing High Cohesion & Loosely Coupled Micro Services.
- Experienced in skills of requirement, analysis, design, develop, Java, springboot, microservices, rest api, AWS, lambda, EC2, Jenkins, design pattern, spring security, splunk, auth, docker, SOLID
- Hands on experience on Microservices Architecture.
- Should have excellent acumen in Data Structures, algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/Analytical skills. Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
- Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Message Broker like Kafka/Rabbitmq or other. Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming web services. Hands-on experience with spring Cloud/Spring Boot.
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
- Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks. Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN etc.
- Hands on experience on Cloud deployment/development like AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects. Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Gender Neutral /Diversified Culture
- 51 Leaves annually
- Insurance covered for family
- Incentives, Bonus
- Permanent WFH Option
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Publicis Sapient
- 4-6 years of professional experience building server applications with Node.js and the Spring framework.
- Experience working with the AWS Development stack, including: Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito, Mobile Analytics, EC2 and RDS
Experience working with a handful of the following:
- relational databases: MySQL, or PostgreSQL or Oracle
- document-based data stores: MongoDB or CouchDB,
- key-value stores: DynamoDB, Redis, Memcached
- column-stores: Cassandra, Vertica
- Ability to work with front-end web technologies, like: HTML5/CSS3/Angular/Bootstrap
- Strong familiarity with *nix command line operations
Treflo is looking for an Engineering Lead to join our Product Development team and work on the financial revolution triggered by the dawn of Cryptocurrencies and Smart contracts along with us. As Engineering Lead, you will be leading the Tech teams focused on Building Web 3 products along with the Product Team to ensure smooth execution of Specifications, provide engineering and product development inputs, oversee the company's technical team, analyze briefs, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals. We see successful Leadership as always expanding their industry knowledge and ability to quickly identify problems, understand accountability, and trustworthiness, and be able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team. Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals. Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements. Up to date with industry news and emerging best practices and technologies. Working closely in collaboration with the business, product, and design teams. Provide guidance on best implementation. Product Oriented Thinking - should come up with ideas to improve our product continuously and marshal resources at hand.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field. Minimum 4+ years of proven experience in deploying and maintaining Products. Minimum 1+ years of experience building and managing teams. Experience in Web3 stack with a clear understanding of concepts like decentralization, EVM, and cross-chains. Experience with Blockchain development - Smart Contracts, Solidity, Move, Haskell or WASM, etc. Expertise in frontend and backend tech stack - Node JS, Express, Typescript, Solidity, Smart Contracts, ReactJS, Android, Blockchains, Data structures, and Algorithms. Expertise in Databases like MongoDB & MySQL. Experience with solutions like Digital Ocean, Kubernetes, AWS, Docker, etc. Strong leadership, team building, hiring, and organizational abilities.
About the Role
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and new user-facing features across Novo’s products and services.
- Drive technical decisions on a multi-functional, Agile team alongside product management, product design, and engineering.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability and analyze feedback from customers and internal teams to identify issues and improvement opportunities.
- Champion a passion for engineering best practices such as code quality, linting, and testing.
- Ensure our software is reliable, extensible, maintainable, debuggable, secure, well-tested and performs well under load.
- Mentor junior engineers in all aspects of planning, development and testing.
- Stay engaged with latest technologies and evaluate strategies to keep the Novo technology stack up to date.
Requirements for the Role
- 5+ years experience in a highly technical role at a hyper-growth startup or fast-paced company.
- Extensive background designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and improving software.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business goals and initiatives into technical requirements.
- Strong understanding of SQL database.
- Demonstrable experience architecting scalable and cost effective solutions to ensure and support customer growth.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers in all aspects of planning, development and testing.
- Strong understanding of system design and architecture.
- Interest in engaging with latest technologies and evaluating strategies to keep the Novo technology stack up to date.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams effectively.
• Testing and evaluating new programs
• Writing and implementing efficient code
• Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
• Working closely with other developers, business and systems analysts
• Drive an effective and efficient scrum process where all team members work in the same direction. Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of your team by continuously
• Provide fact-based technical feedback on each squad member to managers as part of the evaluation cycle.
• Complete independently complex development tasks and actively contribute to pushing code to production. Write testable, efficient, and reusable code suitable for continuous integration and deployment, respecting best practices and industry development standards.
• Be accountable for code quality, with the assistance of a QA Analyst, by conducting adequate testing Develop a deep understanding of the product roadmap for the squad, including future features to be developed.
• Contribute to high-level estimation and participate in laying out the development sequences, challenging the product roadmap and identifying areas where technical debt can be reduced or avoided.
• Contribute to solution designs, challenging other members on technical decisions and explaining the technical design to junior developers so they can write documentation for the rest of the team.
• Coordinate actively with the solution architect to ensure an appropriate level of validation. Be accountable for performance, reliability, scalability and resilience through SLAs and monitoring
• Raise the bar of professional software development by practicing it and helping others learn the craft through code reviews and coaching. Actively contribute to the internal peer learning platform, to promote continuous learning. Participate in the onboarding of new developers.
• Conduct interviews, document outcomes and help raise the bar for recruits we hire, internal and external resources
• Team player with a high sense of accountability and ownership. Willing to try new things, not afraid to fail, learn from failures and grow. Verbal & non-verbal communication skills
What You'll Do:
- Understand the upcoming development requirement of product in depth.
- Design product architecture as per vision, insights and concurred direction.
- Design and develop the APIs using Java, Spring, and Hibernate required for the product and expose them to be used by the front-end developers.
- Design the database and tables in MySQL/PostGreSQL/NoSQL (whichever is suitable for the need of the product) and guide the team to utilize them in the best possible way.
- Get involved in continuous maintenance of the product and get the bugs fixed in time.
- Coordinate the workflow between the UX Designers and front-end developers.
- Work on integrating flows with external tools - Segment, Branch, Clevertap.
- Proficiency in Core Java & Spring framework.
- Expertise in Web Service technologies.
- Experience in building the architecture as per the product’s need.
- Experience in building REST APIs using Java/Spring.
- Excellent knowledge in Databases and code integrations such as Postgres SQL, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experience in full life cycle development of a product (specifically mobile products) is a plus.
- Experience with Java/Spring-Boot, Hibernate Cloud Services, AWS.
- Experience with security principles and frameworks.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth2 - Familiarity with code versioning tools (primarily Git).
- Essential skills are Core Java/J2EE, functional aspects, Spring Framework, Tomcat, SVN, Git, Postman/Newman.
- Should have worked in Agile methodologies.
- Good object-oriented and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Requirements and skills
- 1-3 Years of Proven experience as a Backend Developer
- Tech Stack:
- AWS- Lambda, ECS, RDS Arora, RDS PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, APIG, Cloud Front
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Experience as a AEM Lead on several projects
- Extensive Agile experience, including functioning in a Scrum Master capacity
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Extensive experience working with International Teams
- Capability/desire for hands-on development
- Experience in Technical Skills: AEM, AEM OSGI Sling, Core Java
We are currently hiring for Singapore headquartered, 2017 growing product based company into FinTech Space at NCR-Gurgaon/Remote (work from home due to covid-19 pandemic), currently operating in Singapore, India, Hong Kong market, near future vision is to expand the team & operations in other geographies globally. For company details & other possible opportunities with our product clients in NCR & BLR, simply connect at linkedIn OR email the profile directly for quick response.
- Be a core member and shape the company: You won’t be just another employee. We are intentionally small in terms of team size. It helps us ensure that every voice is heard, and every opinion valued.
- Fast track learning with excellent mentorship: We have deep expertise in every functional domain, and every single one of us is very enthusiastic about sharing knowledge. You can also learn and work on the full stack.
- High Growth compensation – cash and seed equity: We have built a good team, a good product, and raised money. We are accelerating full pedals now. This is the best stage to join a startup.
- International exposure: We are already operational in Singapore and will soon expand in new geographies. This is a great opportunity to explore different cultures and economies.
- Open and creative workplace: We believe new ideas can come from everywhere, so we are always on the lookout.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation, flexible culture/timings, team outings and other perks.
Experience Range: 1-8 Years
Seeking high end technical aspirants and startup enthusiasts to develop its own state of the art products & cutting-edge services that help invest millions of dollars into financial markets and bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it's the perfect time to join the team at a growing stage and create an impact within and outside the organization. We have just started and our customers are already in love.
If you are tired of maintaining a brownfield project or working on features that do not see the light of the day or just feel like writing software isn't exciting anymore, come work with us to solve the real-life complex/challenging problems . We believe in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on real problems that matter. Since work is a big part of your life, we also want to keep it interesting by working on new but proven technologies, sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
Basic Role Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 1-8 years of software development experience with excellent programming skills in any language
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery as an individual contributor
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Take ownership of new products/features and Proven ability to deliver a high-quality product that scales
- Contribute to the system design and architecture of our backend APIs and fund management system
- Ability to challenge ideas and also get challenged to find the best solution and break down a big problem into chewable pieces in a very structured way
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase
- Collaborate with cross functional teams throughout the whole process
- Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value
Desired Technical Skills: Data Structure, Algorithm, Problem Solving/Analytical Skills, Backend Development, Java/Python/
Please do not hesitate to share it with your nexus who may be looking for the next exciting career.
Helical Insight an open source Business Intelligence tool from Helical IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd, based out of Hyderabad, is looking for a product engineer having strong knowledge on Java. Helical Insight has more than 50+ clients from various sectors. It has been awarded the most promising company in the Business Intelligence space. We are looking for rockstar developers to join our product team.
We are looking for some good candidates with the below-mentioned skill set. We are open to really good candidates with a knack to learn & with the right attitude, even if they don't fulfill the entire criterion mentioned below.
Skill set and Qualification required
Mandatory Experience/knowledge with
- Java , J2EE, Junit
- Servlets , JSP
- Spring Framework, Hibernate
- Data Structure, Design Patterns, Multi-threading
- Apache Tomcat Web Server
- Problem Solving and Algorithms.
Nice to have
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing Knowledge, Database knowledge, Machine Learning.
Work Experience: 2-4 Years
Education: BE/ BTech/ MTech/ MS in Computer Science, or equivalent preferred.