- 5+ years of software development experience in Java 8+ and Microservices.
- Experience in developing micro services. Experience in developing High Cohesion & Loosely Coupled Micro Services.
- Experienced in skills of requirement, analysis, design, develop, Java, springboot, microservices, rest api, AWS, lambda, EC2, Jenkins, design pattern, spring security, splunk, auth, docker, SOLID
- Hands on experience on Microservices Architecture.
- Should have excellent acumen in Data Structures, algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/Analytical skills. Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
- Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Message Broker like Kafka/Rabbitmq or other. Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming web services. Hands-on experience with spring Cloud/Spring Boot.
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
- Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks. Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN etc.
- Hands on experience on Cloud deployment/development like AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects. Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Gender Neutral /Diversified Culture
- 51 Leaves annually
- Insurance covered for family
- Incentives, Bonus
- Permanent WFH Option
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
About Publicis Sapient
- Decode business rules into functional scope and technical needs.
- Design server-side architecture that can scale to millions of end users.
- Write and review technical documentation.
- Follow software development lifecycle for test driven development(TDD).
- Diagnose, fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Implement security policies and processes to secure the application.
- Monitor & optimize application performance.
- Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
- Background - 2+ years of proven experience working as a Backend Developer.
- Hands-on experience with databases. (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Strong knowledge creating APIs. Knowledge using web sockets.
- Experience in creating REST API documentation using Open API or similar tools.
- Experience developing and creating architectures taking advantage of cloud services and capabilities
- Hands on experience on cloud services (AWS, GCP, Digital Ocean), git and CI/CD tools.
- Bias for action - ability to move quickly while taking time out to review the details.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Team player - Working mostly autonomously, yet being a team player keeping your crews looped-in.
- Education - Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or relevant experience.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and projects.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.
- Hands-on with Spring boot and Java coding. Core Java- Java 8/1.8.
- Experience should be with Springboot, Hibernate & Microservices
- Should be well versed with Microservices, OOPS, MVC Architecture, Web services & API development.
- Should be really strong in concepts and should be able to work independently
- Experience in web services connection
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel
- You will Plan, Develop, Test, and Document design implementations as a part of a team.
- Architect, Develop, test, and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable, and highly responsive.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment
Required Candidate profile
- Ability to contribute individually as well as in a team.
- Expertise in Laravel
- Expertise in PHP, jQuery, MySQL, OOPS
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc)
- Ability to manage and lead a team of developers
- Should have a strong knowledge of UI/UX.
- Capable of estimating / forecasting time to complete specified project tasks.
- Provide technical consultation to other team members (internal and external)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for Java Developers in the experience level of 3 to 5 years for our Client for Hyderabad Location. Looking for immediate to 15 days joiners only.
Java with struts, spring, Spring Boot, hibernate ..oracle DB Background
Day to Day Responsibilities:
1. Develop Django based RESTful APIs and WebSockets
2. Manage and mentor the junior and intern developers to deliver the project requirements in the given timeline
3. Carry out Database Modelling and Designing
4. Make DFDs, ER diagrams, etc.
5. Integrate Python APIs/endpoints to other Python outputs (JSON, etc.)
6. Work with clean code writing practices and structure the code for collaborated development
7. Analyze different use-cases and coming up with creative solutions
8. Build reusable components and back-end libraries for future use
9. Participate in daily scrums
10. Work on responsive web development
11. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
12. Learn and work using new technologies
13. Work on being involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
14. Work with a focus on coding and debugging
15. Collaborate with front-end developers
1. Opportunity to join a very ambitious project starting in the Smart Automation field.
2. Initial team of two senior entrepreneurs already working in this area with strong skills in strategy, consulting, and business development.
3. Startup positioning, business plan, tactical and strategic activities plans minimizing funding needs already well defined.
1. Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition, operating model, governance.
2. Masters' degree in Computer Science or related field.
3. Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
5. Exceptional team management skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
6. Ability to delegate efficiently & decision making
7. Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future & Passionate for achieving goals.
Specific duties include:
1. Creating technology standards and practices and ensuring adherence
2. Leading the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
3. Closely working with senior CTO and Building and managing the technology team
4. Overseeing research and development as well as special projects
5. Making recommendations to senior management through presentations and advocacy
6. Managing data systems implementation and monitoring their effectiveness in meeting business goals
7. Supervising software testing, and information systems security and maintenance
8. Managing staff in functional areas such as LAN/WAN architecture, systems operations, and hardware and software support
9 Anticipating and reacting to major technology changes
10 Developing technology contingency plans to keep projects on track
11 Supervising Web application and software development
Apart from all the formalities mentioned above, dedication & Passion is something that cannot be measured by any parameter, would love someone with the same passion as us and join with our journey.
Only equity (based on candidate experiences) will be offered as of now. Salary will be there once the company is stable.
Libraries, Interface, Language Fundamentals
Data Structures, Algorithms, Collections
Design Patterns, Singletons
Application Layering, Architectural Design
Unit Testing/ Integration Testing
Any Devops tooling experience (Docker/ Kubernates/ Terraforms)
Tool Configuration and Log Monitoring
- As a Senior Core Java Developer, you will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that company stays on the leading edge of technology
- You will have generic capabilities across application development stack and strong technical expertise in one / two application layers
- Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Implementation exp (hands-on) on Server Side Java technologies (Core Java, Multithreading, Concurrent API’s, Executor services, collections, concurrent packages, DS/Algo, design patters/principles, basic data case, Junit/agile)
- Design Patterns
- SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2
- Hands-on experience on Spring and Hibernate