A designed focused multi-product startup. We have over 100 Million users
We're building next Apple. If you are someone who is obsessed with building great products and wants to learn & grow faster, Apps10X would be the best place.
Experience on Kotlin Server ( Programming ).
React Native - Android Dev.
Experience: 3-5 Years 1 candidate & 1-3 Years 2 candidate
Core JAVA(Native), Core Kotlin, Sqlite, MySQL, XML
- Good knowledge on Android SDK.
- Working experience in Kotlin.
- Workingexperience in JSON & XML Parsing
- Working experience back-end development, web connectivity, and database (SQLite)
- Experience with Version Control System
- Experience with Bug Tracking
Added advantage if the candidate possess below skills.
- Bluetooth communication, BLE
Lead Engineer -
- Leads a project end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Understands requirements well and comes up with efficient design
- Develops complex, well backed and bug-free products. Estimates accurately.
- Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
- Becomes a go-to person in more than one area. Provide technical mentoring to team
- Communicates clearly, gets clarifications and establishes expectations for all parties
- Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design and code
- Perform peer code reviews and help us all get better.
- Solid experience in JAVA and Kotlin.
- Should have experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing.
- Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebase.
- Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight
- Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her.
- Able to deep dive into codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact.
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks.
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability.
- Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/tools for a given job.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms.
- 5+ years of experience in a product-driven organisation.
Role & Requirements 🎎
As Unity Developer, your main goal will be developing in a Unity-based environment. Engineers work together with team members to jointly own the success of their features throughout the entire development pipeline. Stages include Design -> Architecture -> Development -> Testing -> Release.
You will be joining a high-quality team of talented individuals that are all committed to growth and success.
Key Day To Day Responsibilities
- Define, architect, & develop core engine components in Unity and C#.
- Develop, innovate & integrate new technologies and tools (working with content teams).
- Optimize code & memory for high performance on multiple mobile platforms.
- Simulate and test code and algorithms to ensure stability within a global game economy.
- Scope out tasks and systems, looking for future improvements.
- Mentor other engineers in core language and technology struggles.
- You must be able to write coherent, organized code and be comfortable working on a complicated code-base.
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌🙋
We’re looking for someone dynamic and you’ll need to have the below in generous quantities to succeed in this role (Open to remote talent)
- Strong experience in Unity
- Performance profiling and optimization experience
- 6+ years industry experience as a Game Developer
- Strong Object Oriented design and architecture skills
- Native mobile development experience, Apple Xcode & Android Studio
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Proven ability to architect and design large projects and complicated systems
- Excellent communication skills – particularly the ability to discuss timelines, design concerns, and provide helpful feedback to team members
- Experience with common workflow tools like source control (GIT), bug tracking (JIRA), etc
- Open to remote talent
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up Home Office
- Tools of the trade - MacBook, Latest Softwares
- Monthly Communication Reimbursement
- Best learning and development opportunities
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
Mobile App Developer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based data-focused IT Company that specializes in comprehensive data solutions and services, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA.
We are looking for Mobile App developers to join our development team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on the most innovative and emerging data infrastructure management and DevOps tools to support highly scalable and available infrastructure.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges.
· Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience working in a development team with hands-on experience in Android / iOS/Cross-Platform Development frameworks
· Design and build different layers of the iOS app or/and Android mobile applications
· Experience in submitting at least one application to Google Play Store or Apple App store
· Work on building a product from scratch and involve in the entire application lifecycle concept, design, test, release, and support
· Experience with third-party libraries, social media integration, and APIs
· Hands-on Flutter, open-source mobile application development framework
· Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities
· Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL/Postgres/Oracle or any No-SQL database
· Worked on open - source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching etc.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
· Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings
· Will be involved in solution designing from the conceptual stages through development cycle and deployments.
· Willing to learn new technologies and work on research-orientated projects
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Scope and deliver solutions with the ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
· Independent thinking, Desire / Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with creativity and brainstorming
i-Lanam was established in the year of 2020 with an insight to provide a
competitive approach towards application development to deliver the best quality applications at the cheapest of the prices. Looking at the need to have a company that can understand the ownership of the application output some quality developers came together to established this company.
Whatever be the size, complexity or requirement of your mobile application,
i-Lanam Technologies is a one-step solution in developing the finest Android,
iOS, React Native, PHP Application.
- iPhone Application Development
- Android Application Development
- Web Development
- UI/UX Design
- IT Market Solution
- IOT (Internet of Things)
182 Central Ave, 3, London, Ontario N6A 1M7, CA
417 SHIVALIK SHILP Iscon Cross Road, 4th Floor, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015,IN
- 2 Year’s proficient experience with Kotlin
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK & Android NDK, with ease
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience publishing a high-quality android application to the Google Play Store
- FFMPEG(Build own library)
- GL-transition with FFmpeg
- GpuImage & Basic about OpenGL(glsl)
- Strong knowledge of Bitmap related operations
- Gesture related operations
- Good knowledge about memory management
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research new applications concept, design, development for apps like Photo-Video making
- Train juniors for new and redesign features of mobile apps, manage their queries
- Coordinating with team members across the organization for efficient work progress
- Ensure applications are properly integrated with Android APIs
- Communicate thoroughly with the back-end department to help build a best-practice RESTful API
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to manage expectations
- Should be able to work as an independent contributor and also lead the team of junior Java/Android
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields
Building products at BiCSoM is about turning dreams and ideas into lovable technology and design solutions. As a mindful member of the BiCSoM team you will create rule-breaking mobile applications and websites using Flutter and Dart, BLOC pattern and Redux. Large number of people across the globe use our products everyday, we take pride in wearing ‘Made with love in India’ on our sleeves.
What are we looking for?
- We expect you to have your domain knowledge of Flutter, Dart, Room or Realm DB, BLOC pattern based development, Redux and RX Dart
- There are few skills which you need to have from get-go:
- You are a problem solver, polite and someone who values team members and customers
- You respect time and understand, lost time never comes back
- You have the ability to explain your algorithms and solutions and understand how to ask questions with respect to mobile app development and web development scenarios
- You are a smart and energetic talent from engineering and computer science background
- Based on the situations you can contribute individually or work with team and make work productive and fun
- In terms of day to day work, for 2 years you should have done the following:
- At least 2 to 3 live projects in Flutter or Native Android or iOS
- Thorough understanding of Dart programming for mobile application development
- Writing frontend code with SOLID principle
- Unit testing of your code with Travis CLI
- Collaborative development with BitBucket or GIT and handling of code merge conflicts
- Documenting frontend code
- Knowledge of Android native and iOS native is a plus
- Proficient in Linux, and understanding of Ubuntu OS
- Knowledge on Firebase or Firestore is a plus
- Work location: Bengaluru city and Remote
- Working days - 6 days a week
Welcome to BiCSoM careers:
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
- BiCSoM is a registered startup under the Startup India initiative of Government of India and a DIPP registered MSME
- BiCSoM was recognized as one of the top AR/VR startups in India in 2018 in DCB Bank innovation carnival
Telyport is an emerging tech startup in the logistics space. We are building a robust hyperlocal distribution network that is affordable, convenient, and reliable for locals, SMEs, and large enterprises with a vision to bring local commerce online.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
We never really thought that a college degree was the thing that you had to have to do well. We trust in team’s deliverables, smart & the hard work.
Responsibilities: Build & Maintain TELYPORT’s Android Stack
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
This is not your typical 9-5 job. If you are a hustler, passionate about what you do and would like to challenge yourself into new areas and arenas, look no further. You will have absolute creative independence in executing your roles while at the same time be chasing aggressive goals and targets to pursue and a highly competitive group of people to challenge and learn from.
Experience or College Educations don’t matter. What matters is your love & passion for building technology products. Compensation will be competitive with an option for ESOPs