International hacking and state sponsored espionage are on the rise - and so are the technologies guarding the data. Are you in the game?
Seclore is an Information Security product company which has emerged as a global leader in the Data Centric Security space. Right from protecting nuclear submarine designs to new drug formulations to customer data of Fortune 100 organizations - we guard every kind of confidential information. Thousands of enterprises across 29 countries - including governments - can vouch for our technology.
Seclore’s patent pending, award winning technology allows users to control how their information is used - even after it is shared with people within or outside the enterprise. This requires stretching the technology boundaries beyond what might seem possible. It's not for the weak-hearted or run-of-the-mill developers.
Innovation is in our blood. From our early days within IIT Bombay to a globally recognized name in the field, this is one thing that has always taken us to new horizons.
Information Security is a fast-evolving field - testing the limitations of today's technologies. It is the need of the hour for every enterprise - from Fortune 500 companies to military organizations. At Seclore, you get to be part of the front lines - defending today's data against tomorrow's threats.
Summary of Role
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges. We are looking for Advanced User Exp Designer with strong capabilities to design and own the product experience. The designer would be responsible for end to end interaction and visual design.
- Own the design execution while working closely with key stakeholders in design, engineering and business stakeholders to solve user needs and business goals
- Demonstrate mastery of the end-end UX process, including user research for discovery and product definition, and multiple methods of formal and informal user evaluations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies
- Prioritize backlog effectively; communicate clear timelines and status updates at all levels
- Guide effective documentation and communication of design - via wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user stories
- Conduct research and evaluation of designs, as well as emerging technology, industry, and market trends
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Bachelor's degree preferably from tier 1/ tier 2 design school.
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio
- Bachelors degree in human factors, psychology, user experience design or related degree
- Some experience in user experience design, interaction design or human factors
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Experience with observational research and usability testing
- Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment
Required Skills for this Role:
- Has 5+ years of experience (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual, product, industrial), User Experience, HCI, or a related field
- Must have strong background in interaction/UX design and continue to be hands-on as an interaction designer
- Conducts user research to understand user needs, mental models and working contexts
- Synthesizes output of stakeholder research & creates visualizations that effectively summarize key insights related to user and customer needs and behaviors, product definition.
- Has real-world experience in managing projects & stakeholders
- Skilled in standard design & wireframing tools (Adobe CC, Sketch) and visual communication
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
For more: vakilsearch.com
We are looking at extremely talented programmers/ problem solvers to join us in disrupting the legal/ tax and compliance product space.
Roles and Responsibilities
Education: A suitable candidate will have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Engineering, Design, or any other related field. An equivalent in professional working experience in these fields is also acceptable.
Experience: The candidate will also need to have gathered at least 10 years of working experience as an executive in a product industry, spearheading consumer engagement and consumer experience. He will also need to have a proven and successful working experience in information architecture, consumer experience design, interaction design, or a similar role for at least 3 years in his 10 years experience.
Additionally a suitable candidate will have experience in managing and leading a UX team, playing a senior role either as a Visual designer, Interaction Designer, or UX Researcher. The Head of UX will also have a proven and successful record of having delivered a product project, from the design stage all the way through to its launch.
Communication Skills: The position involves a large amount of interaction with the Director of UX, stakeholders, junior UX personnel, and most importantly consumers. For this reason, excellent communication skills in regard to being able to communicate complex concepts clearly, interactively, and persuasively to all of these audiences is an absolute necessity. In addition, in a position of leadership, the performance of junior functions will be highly dependent on the clarity of communication imparted on them. Therefore, the Head of UX, for effective and successful performance of his supervisory duties, has to possess impeccable communication skills.
Software: The position will involve regular and constant presentations to all collaborating product personnel, junior UX personnel, senior UX personnel, and stakeholders. These presentations should not only be verbally engaging but also visually engaging. As such, the Head of UX must show high proficiency in the use of various tools for example, Visio, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Leadership Skills: This is an obvious requirement for the position of Head of UX. A suitable candidate will need to have an ability to drive a team through complex projects in large business settings and disciplines. In addition to this, he will demonstrate superior Analytical Skills; junior UX personnel will constantly forward product analyses and research findings to the Head of UX for approval. Because of this, the Head UX will need to possess exceptional analytical skills enabling him to analyze, make recommendations, and even perform analyses of his own on the research findings.
Interpersonal and People Skills: Being an extremely interactive role, the Head of UX will need to possess skills that transcend beyond great communication. A Head of UX needs to have both interpersonal and people skills that facilitate smooth interactions between himself and all the parties he will interact with as well as enable the smooth performance of tasks in cross-functional settings. These skills will also ensure that he earns the trust and respect of the UX department who will readily follow his directives and, hence, allow for an organic flow and performance of duties in the department.
We are looking for a rockstar designer to join our UI/UX design team, and help us build world-class experiences for our mobile app! As a member of our rapidly growing team, your role would be to envision how our users experience our product, and bring that vision to fruition in an inspiring way. You will take on complex problem statements and transform them into accessible & intuitive designs for the end users spread across the globe.
You will work closely with the founding team, identify & define key user personas, advocate their needs and ensure that the final product is easy-to-use and delightful for our customers across the world. If being part of a top-notch team working on industry-defining products at a startup-pace and global-scale excites you, then this role might be for you.
What you’ll do
- Understand our target users, understand their pain points, and design beautiful UI/UX for them to experience the magic of our consumer mobile app
- Create interaction flows, wireframes, visual designs, illustrations and prototypes for various user journeys in the mobile app
- Collaborate & coordinate with product managers, marketers and engineers to translate your designs into a usable product
- Identify ways to validate your design and rapidly iterate new ideas
- Define, develop & extend the visual design systems & style guide in accordance with the Flash brand
What you’ll need
- A degree in Visual Design, Human Computer Interaction, or any equivalent field, followed by over 4 years of professional experience crafting UI/UX designs
- Your work speaks for itself - you would be required to share an up-to-date portfolio consisting of your past projects, their outcomes and your design process
- Proficiency in design techniques such as sketching, research, moodboarding, mock-ups, prototyping, visual designing, copywriting, etc.
- Knowledge of industry-standard design tools such as Figma / Sketch / Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and cross-team collaboration
- Previous experience in UI/UX design for a consumer-facing mobile apps
What we offer
- Culture that focuses on letting you evolve and realize your potential
- Solve challenging problems at global scale, together with other bright minds
- Competitive pay, and generous ESOPs for wealth creation
- People that you’ll love to surround yourself with (we over-index on this during our hiring process)
- Comprehensive insurance for you and your family, so that you have one less thing to worry about
Houzeo is an online platform that lets homeowners sell their property by circumventing any traditional intermediaries. The platform enables users to create property listings & upload them to various portals, connect with
local real estate professionals, use the provided dashboard to obtain a property valuation, compare the value with other properties, avail market analysis reports, fill federal/state disclosures electronically, connect with
attorneys/escrow companies, and more. The company earns revenue by
offering various monthly packages.
Houzeo is based in Manhattan, New York with offices in Charlotte, North Carolina (US), and Mumbai, India. Our founder is a finance, real estate, and technology veteran with an ivy-league MBA. We were showcased at the TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield in New York City. The startup is already profitable and experiencing double-digit month-over-month growth. As we are building our brand, we are growing tremendously and launching new products to enhance customer experience and highlight partner services.
We're scaling rapidly and this in turn has created an opportunity for us to expand our services to cover the mobile
Headquarters: Manhattan, New York
Location: Thane, Mumbai.
Designation: Senior UI/UX Developer
Preferred Candidate: Has experience both as a UI/UX Designer and Developer
We are looking for a skilled UI/UX Developer to join our IT team. As part of the UI/UX developer role. You will be optimizing software and applications to function smoothly across different devices and screen sizes. Besides, you will be coordinating with the UI Designer, Web Designer, and Backend Developers to improvise
website visuals and functionality. You should be able to develop mock tests and prototypes to determine software/website functionality. As a UI developer, you should have a strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and
If you have excellent developer skills that can offer a seamless user experience then do write to us.
2. Working closely with Designers and Backend Developers to ascertain client needs
3. Optimizing websites, programs, and applications for better speed and functionality
4. Creating aesthetically appealing websites along with a friendly user interface design
5. Following established code practices when undertaking user interface development
6. Designing features and applications for mobile and other screen sizes
7. Coordinating with Developers to rectify any issues
8. Developing functional documentation and guidelines for other team members
9. Conceptualizing website designs and placements
10. Determining project timelines
11. Using analytical tools to determine website performance including website speed, load time, etc.
12. Following UI design guidelines and best practices
13. Ensuring all designs and specifications are rendered properly
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
2. 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX Developer or Web Developer
4. Knowledge of website aseptic practices and UI/UX designs
5. Full-stack experience in developing applications and software
6. Strong analytical skills
7. Ability to work in a team and under pressure
8. Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
9. Up-to-date with the latest UI technologies and practices
10. Understanding of design programs like Adobe Photoshop, Figma and Illustrator
11. An eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills
Photoshop or XD experiece is a plus.
You must be good in HTML and CSS. JS knowledge is desirable.
Must be selfmotivated and hardworking
Experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
• Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
• Basic HTML5, skills are a plus Should have experience in Figma and photoshop
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer with a good portfolio of personal or company-based projects either on Behance or Dribble to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. Your responsibilities would be -
1. Brainstorming feature ideas.
2. Wireframing/Prototyping using tools like Adobe XD / Photoshop.
3. Creating basic illustrations and icons using a tool like Illustrator.
4. Identifying opportunities / changing the interface to make user's lives easier.
5. Defining a good design process for future employees.
Apply if you like a startup culture and are willing to learn and adapt to changing needs.
Making templets and graphics for interactive marketing
Making great looking dashboards
Designing A3 size sample forms
Develop the brand guidelines and graphics for product and marketing assets. The individual will also own the design of visual assets for marketing of the product across touchpoints.
What will you do
Develop and strengthen brand assets including style and brand guidelines
Deliver high-quality, on-brand graphics to support a superior customer experience.
Maintain a set of design best practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts
Produce creative assets including graphics, templates, and layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activations.
Support your design work using insights from quantitative data and site metrics, segmentation and customer feedback
Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar.
Present work to team and key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval.
Digital platform design experience and understanding for cross platform design guidelines.
What will you need
Bachelor's degree in design/relevant disciplines or equivalent work experience.
Proficiency with full Adobe creative suite
Extensive knowledge of Graphic Design, Print Design/Layout, Web Design and Development, with experience in design/development for both mobile and desktop applications.
Ability to drive the design process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects and prioritizing tasks.
Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant and exceedingly usable layouts and interactions and iconography.
What would be a bonus
Prior experience working in a fast-growth Startup
Prior experience working in eCommerce related startup