We are looking for high performing Web Developers who will create an awesome product with a powerful interface, which the end user will love and trust. You get to design and develop variety of products from - financial apps to a productivity app for sales team, and a software development kit which gets integrated to the third party application. You are expected to stay on top of tech innovations in the web development space, experiment them and make suitable suggestions to enhance tech stack. You are also encouraged to research and propose software programs that are compatible with emerging technologies. You will work closely with business, product and UI teams and build products that would maximise business impact and customer delight. We are looking for people who love to challenge and contribute to new way of thinking. We value entrepreneurship skills, rolling up sleeves, resolving issues and raising up the bar. We love people who are insatiable when it comes to delivery and execution and have a design thinking approach.
- Developing a simple user interface for a complex product, by applying new technologies.
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with/as cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with UX teams, product managers and other technical teams to create optimum and delightful user experiences.
- Integrating data from various back-end services.
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks.
- Analyse the performance of layers in the frontend, backend and engineer designs and code.
- Conversant with development for desktop and mobile browsers and hybrid apps.
- Proven working experience in web programming and applications.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Working with large size Single Page Application (SPA) project.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns.
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design.
- Track record in large-scale system software development.
- Any framework - ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, VueJS.
- Understanding DOM and Virtual DOM.
- Must know API Integration and session management, security and best developing practices.
Good to have
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging and deliver.
- Experience working with web views on Android and iOS.
- Exposure to React Native.
- Demonstrated visual design and layout skills.
- Design and development of backend REST endpoint applications.
Why join us and where?
We’re small but high performing engineering team. We recognize that the work we do impact lives of hundreds and thousands of people. Your work will contribute significantly to our mission. We pay competitive compensation and performance bonuses. We provide high energy work environment and you are encouraged to play around new technology and self-learning. You will be based out of Bangalore.
- 2+ years of experience as a react/react-native developer
- Must have skills: ReactJS
- Familiarity with multiple state management techniques
- Knowledgeable about design patterns and their utility in day to day problems
- Worked on and shipped large scale react/react-native applications
- Great product sense; you care about usability and good design
- Strong communication skills
- Bonus if you have worked on Android/iOS apps or nodejs backend.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with everyone in the team to deliver best in class user experience
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code in typescript and react-native
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced interactions, which are a joy to use
- Implement unit and UI automation tests
- Own a feature end to end and ensure its usability
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to enhance user experience
- Support other developers on the team with code reviews, design feedback, and other advice and guidance
Satisfic is focused on the areas of the IT channel marketing. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end-users. Headquartered in Singapore and with teams across key countries in APAC, Satisfic leverages its regional service delivery capabilities to help IT channel succeed and grow.
Please visit our site at www.satisfic.com for further details.
What you will be doing:
- SATISFIC is a product-based company; hence will be required to work on product development and support.
- Need work on the following technologies – Angular, Core Web API and PostgreSQL.
- SATISFIC’s product is hosted in AWS. This will provide you with an opportunity to work on the latest cloud technologies
- Coding computer programs.
- Support day to day software development activities as assigned by Software Engineering Leader/Manager.
- Timely completion of daily assigned projects as per requirements
- Complete adherence to all metrics and parameters associated with each project through completion of project.
- Effective Time management.
- Mentor and assist Trainee/ Junior Software Engineers to complete assigned tasks.
- Completing assigned projects on time within set quality parameters.
- Check coding standards and deliverables against each project/product specifications for their own and their junior engineers before delivery.
- Develop module specification documents for internal purpose.
- Ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving Design Outputs/Program Deliverables.
- Lead continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
- Develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency and reliability of the deliverables and system.
About your experience:
- 3-4 years of proven experience in Angular 2 or higher, typescript and web mark up.
- Proficiency with building responsive web application with HTML 5, CSS and related frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize)
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge & experience to user REST APIs using JSON data and best practices related to their implementation.
- Knowledge & Experience in Node JS
- Firm grasp of UI/UX principles, ability to convert UX designs into deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Project and time management skills
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related area from a good institute is preferred
Reports to: Lead – Software Engineering
JOB PROFILE : SHOPIFY DEVELOPER
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a similar field
- 2+ years of experience developing within the Shopify and Shopify Plus platforms
- Troubleshooting & debugging skills
- Interest in staying current and applying the most current best practices
- Able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Has a true passion for design and technology
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Positive attitude, high energy, and love for broadening web development skill set
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborating with the UX and UI design teams to produce seamless, robust, and innovative front-end user experiences
- Generating custom-tailored Shopify themes, and altering pre-existing templates
- Working closely with project managers to deploy project requirements
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, and be able to address their specific needs and requirements at a moment's notice
- Understanding business needs that drive project features & functions and provide internal consultation
at US based background check company
Long Term Contract Job
Senior Frontend Developer
We are founded in 2007. Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services,that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s
ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.
About the Job
We are looking for a Sr. Front End Developer to join our growing team. Your
experience here will give you the opportunity to improve the fundamentals and learn about the
top notch technologies in front end development. If you are someone who is passionate about
building stellar user experiences and great products through elegant code this would be the job for you. You will play a key role in translating our customers and company needs into appealing and functional web pages while proving your ideas with testing.
What You Will Get to Do
- Work with your team to improve our conversion rates by coding out variations for A/B testing
- Build better user experiences
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Proactively anticipate issues and develop solutions
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members both verbally and in written documentation
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meetbusiness objectives
- Look at existing practices and use your experience to help build better practices when necessary
- Work with our tech leads to decide what long term initiatives we should take on and then motivate others to embrace these initiative
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience with responsive web design and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality to the range of client devices from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms
- Understanding of HTTP and how clients interact with a web server
- Solid understanding of best practices. You read the YDKJS books.
- Capable of coding in ES5 and ES6 and understand the difference between them
- Up-to-date on HTML5 and CSS3 features
- Passionate about supporting all browsers, including IE11+
- Practical experience in design techniques for web UI applications
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves to develop and implement new features and functionality
- Possess an excellent understanding of creative tools in order to develop leading-edge web pages with interesting and innovative client-side capabilities
- Be independently driven and resourceful to deliver results with minimal direction
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to contribute new ideas for future development
- Have the ability to deliver what is required but at the same time, look at code objectively to see areas of improvement
- Have the ability to work with UX and technical teams to get things done
- Have the ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with running experiments
- Experience in trying out modern frameworks and executing on migration plan
- You know how to polyfill features that aren't cross browser friendly.
- You understand same-origin policy and cross-origin resource sharing.
- You understand prototypal inheritance vs classical inheritance.
Why Explore a Career with us?
We build exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the
company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of
losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a
group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy
you need to execute your strategy.
About the opportunity
- You’ll take broad, conceptual ideas and smoothly turn them into congruent scenarios, usable flows, and simple, intuitive interfaces with finesse.
- You’ll create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- You’ll apply user-focused design processes to create high quality user experiences on our mobile platform for users.
- You’ll understand the user experience strategy for the product and drive the overall design solutions based on usability, consistency, business goals, time to market and customer experience.
- You’ll bring critical experience and skills in visual design, UX design, research, micro-interactions and be cognisant about the constraints of front-end coding.
- You’ll bring the demonstrated ability to build webpages for mobile and desktop from scratch using React JS.
- You’ll bring an understanding of design patterns across web and mobile platforms like the Flux design Pattern or one of the libraries it inspired (i.e. Redux).
- You’ll bring the required experience in understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Mastery and wizardry in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, Pixate, Framer or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
We're looking for a Frontend Engineer - IONIC with strong experience in multiplayer Web + Mobile Games.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Using IONIC Framework, you will be a part of a strike team to create real-time multiplayer games on Web and iOS/Android/Windows devices.
If you are looking forward for this opportunity, kindly apply with us with below asked details:
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Notice Period: Immediate/ 15 days