Qualification : BE / BTech / MCA/ ME / MTech
● Strong experience in architecture of distributed cloud based systems using Java, Scala, Angular, Node Js like technologies.
● Strong understanding of large scale distributed architectures, microservices architecture, reactive programming paradigms, design patterns, information architecture, application development processes and practices
● Knowledge of learning domain is added advantage
● Experience in working with Open Source software is desirable
● Should have strong understanding of transactional databases, and of multiple types of NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Elastic Search, Neo4j, and others
● Understanding of AKKA, Play framework
● Should have good DevOps working knowledge on Cloud infrastructure
● Experience in TDD/BDD is required
● Knowledge of Kafka, Azure/Google Cloud is added advantage
Good understanding of Software as a Service model preferred.
About Tekdi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
It is a YCombinator, Sequoia Capital and GFC funded start-up building digital solutions for women with chronic health conditions in India. We are the leading player in treating PCOS, a chronic condition that
affects 100 million women in India alone. Healthcare is one of the fastest growing industries globally and desperately needs disruption in women’s health. Our vision is to be the first and only digital solution women turn to for healthcare needs throughout their lifeime.
What you’ll do:
As our Principal Engineer, you will drive 0-to-1 innovation at a fast-growing digital health start-up to transform the lives of hundreds of millions of women living with chronic conditions. In the future, this role will grow into a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) position as we expand further into the multi-billion-dollar undisrupted market that is women’s health. You will work with a world-class team (McKinsey, UnitedHealth, ex-IIT, Wharton) and pedigreed investors to directly shape our engineering culture from the ground up. You will drive innovation across our consumer and doctor-facing products (app + website + backend) while leading & building out a high-performing engineering team.
• 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
• 2+ years of professional experience working with NodeJS.
• 4+ years of professional software development experience.
• Experience working with Typescript required.
• Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
• Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the
• Ability to identify with the goals of Veera Health's customers and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
• An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
• Communication skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
• Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Veera Health's customers.
• Demonstrated collaboration and interpersonal skills to work across multiple levels, ranging from being in the trenches with our care operations team to working with the Founders.
• Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
• Implement clean, modern,smooth animations and transitionsthat provide an excellent user experience.
• Integrate third-party API's.
• Write unit and integration tests.
• Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
• Work with native modules when required.
• Work with modern tools including Linear, Slack, GitHub, Notion, etc
What we offer:
At one of India's fastest growing healthtech companies, you will get:
• Richly rewarding equity + comp at a rapidly growing VC-funded start-up.
• 100% paid health benefits for you and your family that includes outpatient services, dental, mental health and more
• Work-from-home equipment reimbursement.
• Ongoing professional development and networking opportunities (including tapping into YCombinator and Sequioa Capital network of leaders).
• Generous leave policy and holidays.
• Accelerate your career by working in a fast-paced environment with the freedom to take on a range of different responsibilities.
• Opportunity to craft the early vision and growth of a first-of-its-kind, cutting-edge, consumer healthcare brand.
• Work towards a deeper mission of improving access and quality of healthcare for women, a massively underserved market
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener, and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player, at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, we were acquired by ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer. Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in summer 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy, for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Today we are a remote first organization, building digital tools for modern enterprises to reduce their carbon footprint and help the industry to get to carbon zero.
About the Role
As we are setting up a new team that aims to help enterprises minimize their carbon footprint,, we are looking out for a smart solutions architect to help our engineering team.
At CC.D, Engineering Managers are responsible for ensuring their team is staffed, performing and delivering quality solutions while supporting their team's wellbeing and ongoing professional development.
We're looking for candidates with significant experience building, managing, and monitoring web applications for the consulting software solutions we offer to our clients.
You will be expected to manage your time well, communicate effectively, and manage multiple projects while collaborating in a fully distributed team.
Managing multiple projects, you will lead a team of backend and frontend engineers.
It will be your responsibility to help your team with: project planning, solving technical challenges, and ensuring that good quality software is delivered.
Parallely manage multiple software development projects for our clients
Develop a short & iterative roadmap as per our client’s focus areas and set goals to work towards that plan
Maintain a flexible software delivery team, which can react and restructure to the incoming client needs
Help tune our engineering processes to allow us to better manage a service driven outfit in a product-centric organization
Regularly conduct peer reviews, code audits and promote good practices
This position is primarily a management role, but the candidate should be highly comfortable with coding efforts like PR reviews, bug fixes, and other coding activities outside of critical path development efforts
Work with engineering leadership to solve technical and architectural challenges
6+ years in hands-on engineering roles (4+ in senior level)
2+ years in managing engineering teams
Have significant experience in backend technologies like databases, enterprise API layers, messaging systems, etc
Be detail-oriented, organised, and excellent at oral/written communication
Be growth-minded and want to help improve our processes, scale teams, and take other actions that significantly improve our productivity and quality.
Nice to Have:
Previous work experience in consulting domains
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
Flexible working hours and leave policy
Learning and development opportunities
Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
CITRIOT – Job Description for Tech Lead
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team that will be working in a hybrid environment (remote-in person).
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members and managing time effectively to ensure projects are completed to standard in a time-constrained environment of our startup Citriot.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible. Be able to update work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required. Example: coming up with an alternative hardware platform or a software tech stack very quickly if one fails or is unable to deliver results, and ensuring that the team is capable of delivering the results.
- Analyzing existing operations and being a mentor towards the interns. Being empathetic towards the employees and resonating well with their level of knowledge and skills; while at the same time encouraging them to achieve more.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments (very important).
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders (not required very often, but an important responsibility).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field (preferably CS or ECE). The candidate we’re looking for should have a research mindset and can complete projects in strict “startup-friendly” deadlines.
- Experience with Scrum/agile development methodologies.
- 2-5 years experience as a software engineer, firmware engineer or a hardware engineer in lead positions who is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Experience programming microcontrollers in Embedded C or MicroPython
- Experience with two or more of the following prototyping environments: Arduino (boards and IDE), Raspberry Pi (headless setup, GPIO programming), Nvidia Jetson/TX1/TX2 boards with setup
- Strong conceptual knowledge on networking topologies, communication technologies and interfacing protocols (SPI, I2C, CAN, etc.)
- Have worked on a PCB design project at least once in their career/university
- Have experience programming embedded boards from either Microchip or STM32 (let us know if you have experience with any others as well)
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in the role, we request you to kindly attach a pdf/word file along with your resume(and/or cover letter) mentioning how well you would fit in our company based on the above points.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
Education - B.Tech/MCA or equivalent.
Overall 10 to 12 years of experience.
Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Columnar DBs
Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API using Node or Lambda or python.
Good understanding of ELK, Kafka, Redis and CDN.
Worked on serverless technologies and good understanding of CMS.
Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
Good understanding of AWS and its technologies.
Should be innovative and communicative in approach and should be hands on coding guru
Will be responsible for the functional/technical track of a product.
Experience with Scaling SAAS products and ability to design from scratch.
Ability to manage a small team of 5 -10 Developers/QA Engineers and guide them on the design and coding best practices
Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
Work on the front-end with ReactJS.
Designing and developing APIs for the front-end to consume.
Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages).
Condé Nast has a huge global footprint across 32 countries worldwide with total monthly visitors reaching more than 550 million. We aim to inspire, inform and entertain our audiences through our portfolio of well known brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, Architectural Digest, GQ and many other leading brands.
Condé Nast has operations in America, Europe, South America and Asia. There are long-established operations in major Indian cities such as Mumbai and Chennai across many business areas.
The company is undertaking the biggest transformation in its history, driving towards expanding both its operations and its reach through diversifying the digital business models for our brands. Major areas of focus will include video and streaming platforms, increasing subscriptions and memberships, growing our events business, and ensuring we maintain a high level of standard on the products we are already proud of delivering to our customers. Migrating and consolidating to a more centralised set of technologies and capabilities that can be easily leveraged by any brand or product experience is also a top business priority.
Engineering is responsible for scaling, building, deploying websites that serve over 500 million users globally. The global engineering team includes Product Engineering, Platform Engineering and Core Engineering.
About Platform Engineering
Our mission is to build modern media platforms to serve our omni-channel experiences for our portfolio of global brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, and Glamour which currently reaches over 500 million monthly users. We need your help to create new capabilities, and strengthen our existing ones, so that our brands can reach wider audiences through engaging digital experiences.
Quality, performance, experimentation, and speed of delivery are all principles at the heart of what we do as a Platform Engineering group. We have strong capabilities in areas such as editorial tooling, content delivery, design systems, advertising and commerce that we will continue to improve and grow. Our vision is to additionally invest in areas such as video, subscriptions, membership, and next generation editorial tools.
You will be working alongside international colleagues across the US, London, and India. We strongly emphasise cross-functional working through partnering directly with Product, Data, Design, UX and Delivery.
Condé Nast is looking for an experienced engineer to join and help us build the next generation of our content creation digital products. You will work closely with our product teams and help lead engineering teams in their shared mission to scale out and build our internal platform. These teams’ focus spans many types of products essential to both editors, other engineers, and subscribers. Your work will drive the future of Condé Nast’s digital strategy in today’s publishing market and reach our millions of readers around the world.
Collaborate with other disciplines (engineering, design, product) in the creation and iteration of web applications built for our subscribers
Helping leading projects from ideation to execution to maintenance
Collaborating with the broader engineering group on new ideas or improving existing ones
Identify and improve code and usability performance issues
Participate in design and code reviews
Helping us grow and expand our engineering teams
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Expert level fluency in at least 1 programing language
Experience working with, designing, and deploying production-grade React/Ember applications
Experience working with and helping Design Systems
Familiarity and experience with designing, and deploying production-grade RESTful APIs, experience and knowledge of GraphQL APIs a plus
Strong end-to-end testing experience and an emphasis on TDD methodologies
Eager to learn about new technologies and implementing these ideas in a production environment
Data: Mongo, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Kafka
Deployment: Docker, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, CircleCI
Datadog, Kibana, Elastic search - for observing our platform
Source Control: Git, GitHub
How we work
Pairing. We like knowledge sharing and upskilling
Remote friendly. We work with engineers across time zones & locations
Infrastructure as Code everywhere
(Oncall - teams are responsible for their own apps)
Why Work With Us?
We offer industry-leading compensation and benefits
We are a bunch of smart, passionate, diverse co-workers who love to teach and love to learn
We provide whatever hardware and software you need to be productive
A functional, well-disciplined product development organization
Big changes are happening in publishing and at Condé Nast, and this is a great time to be a part of it all!
What does this role hold for you…??
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies.
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Hire, Develop and Retain a strong team of engineers.
- Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and development processes within the team
- Thinking backward from a customer POV and relentlessly pursuing the customer's cause in tech and product decisions
Apply if you have…
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science (IITs, IIITs and NITs preferred)
- NodeJS with good exposure to MySQL
- Experience with AWS, Microservices, Caching, Performance Optimization, Nginx, Solr, Redis, Redshift
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment
- 2+ years of leading and managing a team consisting of the backend, frontend and QA.
- Hands-on writing and reviewing code
- Exceptional design and architectural skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- High motivation to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative team environment
Know more about us…
Know more about us and our team, visit www.housing.com, www.proptiger.com & www.makaan.com
We are looking for a bright and exceptional Engineering Lead to join one of our Fortune 500 clients in the Fintech industry for the locations - Bangalore / Gurgaon / Hyderabad based Technology team. The role involves building complex next generation product used by the clients and architecting solutions to support new technical and business initiatives.
- Active participation in design, development, delivery, and maintenance of software projects/products.
- Help the team translate the business requirements into R& D tasks.
- Work with product groups to outline project deliverables and help manage the roadmap of the R& D tasks.
- Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects & stability improvements to resolution.
- Tailor processes to help manage time-sensitive issues and bring them to appropriate closure.
- Engage and lead a team of highly talented technologists.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 6-9 years of experience, Fintech domain is a plus.
- Demonstrated contribution to end-to-end delivery of enterprise-grade software.
- Proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, coupled with design and SOA.
- Hands-on experience in enterprise application development, coupled with knowledge of frameworks & tools like/equivalent to spring, mybatis, git, gradle
- Experience in at least one shell scripting language, SQL, and data modeling skills.
- Experience in cloud technologies is a plus.
- Strong technology acumen, knowledge of software engineering process, design knowledge and architecture intelligence.
- Attention to detail and quality, and the ability to work well in and across teams.
- Ability to advocate & influence multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Ability to learn new domains and deliver output.
- Experience in leading a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ideal candidate should have strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as a demonstrated passion for technology.
- Excellent reasoning ability and good interpersonal and communication skills are essential for this role as it involves interaction with business users.
Drive technical leadership and guidance to both your team members and your project peers
Deliver best engineered products from all engineering aspects like designing, architecting across multiple product lines
Drive customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability and
Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for
regular assessment and improvement
Drive best practices and is a pro with agile methodologies/practices – SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD) breaking down complex requirements into simpler stories
Establish a solid project framework and development processes
Communicate and collaborate effectively with global hardware and software engineering
Operate strategically and tactically. Work on strategy and help set direction while staying on top of the day to day software development
Manage headcount, deliverables, schedules across on-going projects, ensure that timelines are met in accordance with the project roadmap
Direct and provide on-going leadership for a team of individual contributors, set objectives, review performances, define growth plan and nurture.
Who should apply?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering (computer science, Information systems)
8+ years of strong experience managing software projects right from inception to launch,
seeing the full lifecycle, building enterprise systems including at least 2 years of direct
people management experience
Worked on large scale Java/JSP applications with good understanding of web stack
Good understanding of nuances of distributed systems
Good understanding of relational databases (preferred-Crystal, Jasper), Worked with Iaas like AWS/GCP/Azure etc.
Worked with Message Brokers and Application Containers
Analyse, design and architect, develop and maintain software solutions across multiple
Direct and provide on-going leadership for a team of individual contributors, set objectives,
review performances, define growth plan and nurture.
Drive best practices, and is a pro with agile methodologies/practices-SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD) Manage headcount, deliverables, schedules across on-going projects,ensure that resources are appropriately allocated and timelines are met in accordance with the project roadmaps.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced programmer to join our engineering team. You will play a vital role to create an impact on our product platforms, introduce innovation and execute technical strategy as and when required. This approach should allow continuous and consistent improvement to our existing products. Ability to multitask, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, solution driven approach towards work is highly desired. Overall, you’re required to demonstrate an excellent mix of technology exposure, team management, collaborative work style, leadership skills and values.
1. Work with cross-functional teams, leaders across the organization to lead our frontend, backend and infrastructure engineering layers.
2. Understand, analyze, design and develop scalable software ecosystem, technical specifications artifacts and documentation.
3. Execute and perform detailed analysis of technology problems and technical environment and use it in designing solutions
4. Optimize existing coding guidelines and introduce unit testing principles as per market standards.
5. Keep a track of development and execution plans and report on execution (if any)
6. Act as a mentor and guide engineering team (formally / informally) in designing and implementing technical solutions
7. Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
1. Minimum 8+ years of experience in software engineering and development
2. Strong understanding of nanoservices architectures and frameworks development
3. Hands-on coding experience with Java, Node, or Python and good exposure and working knowledge with Elastic search, SQL, NoSQL, Angular etc.
4. Experience with developing on cloud environment (especially AWS)
5. Should have the utmost passion for both technology and people leadership
6. Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data structures, Algorithms
7. Good exposure to databases queries
8. Experience and skill in hiring and developing engineering talent is a plus.
9. Ability to work independently or with a group.
10. Willingness to sit for extended hours (If required).
Nice to have:
1. GitHub and StackOverflow profile showcasing your contributions
2. Certification in AWS
3. An entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer:
1. Atmosphere of growth and opportunity
2. Collaborative culture of smart, young and dedicated people
3. Super modern WeWork office with the cappuccino on tap, ping pong tables, and exciting atmosphere.
4. Other employee perks and benefits.
Are you passionate about using technology to make people's lives better? Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the hottest trends in the world of start-ups today? Are you excited about joining the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business pioneer and driving the trend forward? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead over a product in the Technology department.
- Self-sufficiently lead the software development lifecycle: technical design, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring.
- Work with cross-functional teams effectively to enable business growth.
- Recruit, train, retain, and simply make Blok a great yet challenging place to work for the people in your team.
- Mentor team, resulting in trickle-down happiness and efficiency.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a managerial position in a technology company.
- You’ve designed, built, scaled, and maintained production services, and know-how to compose a service-oriented architecture. You’ll lead by example by executing when necessary.
- Bias towards action. You believe that speed and quality aren't mutually exclusive. You've shown good judgment about shipping as fast as possible while still making sure that products are built in a sustainable, responsible way. You embrace the agile software development mindset.
- Hiring prowess. You're a strong leader who can attract talent around the world, raising the bar for excellence. You retained, mentored, and hired senior engineers and managers with a track record of building productive, world-class engineering teams.
- Mentorship. You know that the most important part of your job is setting the team up for success. Through motivating, mentoring, teaching, and reviewing, you help other specialists make sound architectural decisions, improve their code quality, and get out of their comfort zone.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with others at all levels within the organization. You have experience with effectively creating alignments with multiple teams and operating well in ambiguity.
- Dedication. You care tremendously about keeping the experience consistent for users. You are your harshest critic and hold yourself personally accountable, jumping in and taking ownership of problems that might not even be in your team's scope.
- Experience within our tech-stack (Microservices, Node.js, Java, React, MongoDB, Kotlin, Swift, Redis, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, WebSockets, etc.)
Who You Are
- Passionate about technology and making an impact.
- A perpetual learner, who stretches their boundaries and enjoys new ideas.
- A doer who takes initiative regardless of boundaries empowers their teams and works well in a cross-functional set-up.