● Design and develop automated tests in a web and mobile-based environment using automation
tools and scripting tools such as Cypress, Selenium, etc.
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Review requirements and participate in architecture/design reviews with an emphasis on test
automation strategy and enforcement of excellent coding standards
● Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving
problems in apps and systems.
● Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them.
● Deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team
● Conduct test automation code reviews and evangelize test automation best practices to the
entire engineering organization
● 5-7 years of relevant experience in managing software product quality and building a
scalable and predictable test automation suite.
test reporting tools, etc.
● Experience in developing test plans to test the solution at various stages of product
● Experience working with SaaS products.
● Familiar with UI layouts, components and their appropriate usage
● Proficient with frameworks such as Angular, React, React Native
● Knowledge of using REST APIs
● Experience in working with at least one of the cloud platform AWS, Google
● Knowledge of WebSockets, ServiceWorkers
● Being user-centric and that obsession to build what's right for the customers (with your craft)
● Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial
● Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
● True love for technology and what you do
● Maniacal attention to detail
- Design, set up, and implement scalable, maintainable and automated tests.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop test strategies and test plans.
- Validate consistency of behaviour across iOS & Android apps.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and report results.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Prior experience working in automating the mobile application tests - on both iOS and Android.
- Experience working on automation frameworks like data-driven, BDD, TDD etc Should have the ability to analyse and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage.
- The candidate should have tested on various devices and experience in Browser Stack is a plus.
- Excellent issue isolation, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Thorough understanding of the defect lifecycle process with industry-standard defect tracking tools.
- Ability to communicate test results clearly, and liaise with development teams and other stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience in web & mobile application testing.
- The candidate should have strong hands-on mobile application automation testing and tools.
- Strong hands-on experience in Java programming language. The candidate should have hands-on experience in creating automation frameworks and knowledge of automation frameworks architecture using open source tools appium and selenium.
- Experience with Charles, Postman and API Automation with RestAssured.
- Should have strong hands on setting up CI CD deployment pipeline using jenkins and repository management tools like bitbucket/Github.
- Hands on experience in writing sql queries and linux/unix commands. Ability to work closely with the Development team in an agile environment.
- Thorough understanding of the defect life-cycle process with industry-standard defect tracking tools.
- Good to have experience in performance testing and tools like Jmeter, webvitals etc. Good/Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills and expertise.
Expected Salary bands
3 - 5years - upto 8lpa
5 - 7years - upto 11lpa
7 - 9years - upto 14lpa
9 - 12 years - upto 16lpa
Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in Automation testing
Experience with either or more of these tools
Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept
JS based automation tools like Webdriver.io, Protractor, Cypress, Jasmine, Karate, etc.
API automation tools like Karate, SoapUI, Postman, RestAssured, etc.
Mobile automation tools like Appium, Calaba.sh, SauceLabs, BrowserStack, etc.
Commercial tools like UFT, Ranorex, TestComplete, etc.
Must have hands on experience in using either or more of
Reporting frameworks: ReportPortal.io, ExtentReports, TestNG, Allure Reports, etc.
Must be aware of effective use of one or more of
execution tools like TestNG, NUnit, Junit, MBUnit, MSTest
source control management tools like git, TFS, Bitbucket, Azure Repos, etc.
build tools like Maven, Ant, Graddle, MS Build, circleCI, Azure Pipeline, etc.
continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Dockers, etc.
Must have experience of designing and implementing test frameworks like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid.
Should be able to write basic DDL, DML command using any database like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, PostGreSQL, etc.
Good to have experience in automating different layers (Front end, backend, web-services/API) of application using different automation approach.
Good to have exposure to various
test methodologies like BDD, TDD, ATDD will be a plus
test management tools like AzureTestPlans, Zephyr, Xray, Jira, etc.
Position: Automation Test Engineer
Location: TJC India, Pune
This position involves Software Quality Assurance activities in all phases of the software development life cycle. We are looking for experienced Automation Quality Assurance engineer for SAP cloud-based application, who can carry on End-to-End testing of a newly developed Product and has Strong experience in designing test plans, test cases and test scenarios. Develop and generate scripts for Automating Test cases. Testing Methodologies Involved in manual testing includes functional testing, integration testing, User interface testing and Regression testing. Good understanding of software quality processes and practices is a must.
Required Candidate profile:
- 4-7 years of application Automation & Manual Testing experience.
- Responsible for testing of web based/SAP UI5 and other applications.
- Create detailed Test Plans, Test scenarios and Test cases.
- Experience in API and End-to-End Functional Test Automation.
- Experience in writing Automation Tests using object-oriented programming in C#.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments use
- Develop and generate scripts to perform automated testing using selenium, Cucumber, Spec Flow etc.
- Execute and analyze automation test results.
- Raise bugs, reproduce failed scenarios, help in resolving bugs
- Familiarity with HTML, XML, Java Script, JSON, Ajax, jQuery
- Familiarity with Version Control GIT, TFS, SVN, at least one.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Highly self-motivated, with ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Interact with team members to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Strong attention to detail with good understanding of QA concepts and methodologies.
Good to have: -
- JMeter, LoadRunner performance testing experience.
- Knowledge of QUnit, SAP/UI5, SAP UI Verify testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, Test Case management.
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies would be a plus.
Required Skills: -
UI Testing, Regression Testing, Interface Testing Integration, Testing test Scenarios, Application Testing, Manual Testing, Functional Testing, quality analyst. Automation Testing, Selenium, Cucumber, C#, Spec Flow
Condé Nast is looking for a talented Software Quality Assurance Manager. In this role you will
be part of an IT organization and to provide direction and leadership on all quality matters
across the platform or domain. This is an opportunity to act as a key contributor in making sure
that work packages transition seamlessly from development into live environments Hone your
knowledge of quality best practices and collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Objectives of the Role
● Lead a global team of QE engineers who are responsible for ensuring E2E(end to end) quality
of our products
● Provide high direction for test teams delivering a clear and consistent vision
● Develop a roadmap for building needed test expertise. Establish and evolve formal QA
● Define quality and automation KPI goals for the team and drive success towards achieving
● To recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that
quality assurance standards are achieved
● Participate in brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meetings to ensure collaborating
● Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, implementing best
practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
● Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and
coordinating QA resources internally and externally
● Review test strategies and test plans and ensure coverage for functional, performance and
scalability aspects are covered and tested
● Working cross functionally with Product and Engineering to ensure smooth delivery of product
that are on time, feature rich and with high quality
● Present QA status of testing with state-of-the-art dashboards and highlight key blockers and
where help is needed
● Ensure automated scripts are produced for E2E testing scenarios, including performance and
● Review user found defects and continue to enhance and improve testing methodology and fill
gaps in testing as needed
● Communicate product status, key issues, and insights to key constituents across the
organization, including the executive team.
● Develop process for manual and automated testing strategy for business applications, web
applications and BI solutions.
● Experience in establishing testing strategy for dealing with quarterly releases by business
● 12 + years’ experience in Product Quality testing role and 2-3 yrs in Management position
● Seasoned QA Manager with track record of delivering high quality products in a fast paced
● Must have prior experience in building QA / Data Validation framework in bigdata for various
● Experience in "closing the loop" and "continuous improvement" of QA strategies based on
learnings from field issues
● Experience in business applications, web application, Business Intelligence applications
● Hands-on QA experience including testing automation. Deep knowledge of automation best
practices and industry trends.
● Good to have knowledge on One or more Test automation tools like xUnit , Selenium, Jmeter ,
● Experience in automation testing using Selenium Webdriver, Testing Frameworks like TestNG
● Strong proficiency in SQL coding (T-SQL or PL-SQL)
● Familiarity with data warehousing practices, ETL processing and denormalized data structures.
● Background in programming and testing across platforms is a plus
● Proficient with Bigdata concepts and/or tools is a plus (Hadoop, Hive, Spark).
● Strong analytical and reasoning skills
● Strong verbal, written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move
to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely
dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive
engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market
revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data was the common
language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in real-time could improve
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team
at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and
boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data
Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client
Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products
to create data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse
forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the
extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé
Nast, and It Starts Here.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Evaluating the software applications, product code & systems according to specification.
- Collaborating with developers for creating and executing test cases and perform manual testing
- Recording and documenting results and compare with expected results
- Documenting anomalies and reporting bugs & errors to the development team
- Conducting post-release/post-
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
You Should Have:
- 3+ years of experience as QA Engineer.
- Experience with Manual and Automation Testing (Cypress, Puppeteer, Nightwatch or Selenium).
- Hands-on experience in testing REST APIs and using API testing tools like Postman etc.
- Should have hands-on experience on different kinds of testing like Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System, Acceptance Testing, Smoke Testing.
- Hands-on experience in designing complex test scenarios and test cases.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good To Have:
- Work experience in a Product company.
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Working experience with GIT and SQL.
- Experience with Performance testing
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
Skills required / Roles and Responsibility
- Aware of API testing.
- Good logical reasoning. Good problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to do Automation using python/java.
- Proficient with Selenium and Java
- Must have Manual testing experience.
- Hands on experience on automation frameworks and must have experience of building them from scratch.
- Great design and problem-solving skills.
- Good to have knowledge of any Cloud and basic of DevOps.
- Proficient understanding of GIT, Linux.
- Able to analyze and clearly articulate complex issues and technologies.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Excellent communication, documentation and reporting skills.
- Ability to plan, priorities and execute in fast moving Agile sprints
•4- 8 + Years of experience in automation with Selenium Cucumber framework and C# /
• Candidates must be able to write test plans, test scenarios, test cases and do
exploratory testing, be process-oriented and above all, do a good job at documenting
the work done.
• Demonstrate strong grip on understanding business requirements, technical aspects of
software testing like - security and performance in addition to the general software
testing best practices.
• Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual and
• Should be strong in setting up Selenium Test environment (Selenium Webdriver, C#,
MSTest, Nunit and Azure Devops pipeline)
• Must have CI/CD tool exposure (Preferably Azure Devops)
• Hands on experience in mobile app automation (iOS and Android)
• Hands on experience in Web Service testing using RestAssured/SoapUI/Postman
• Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Jmeter would be
• Experience with Security testing using ZAP tool will be plus
• Exposure to reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
• Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution
Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and
• Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools, should be able to provide
hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
• Awareness in creating Test Automation Frameworks for large-scale distributed
• Familiarity with configuration management tools for software development (Azure
• Responsible for driving automation test strategy
• Should be strong in DB concepts
• Vast experience in testing with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other
This role is Temporary full time.
Must to have:
- Minimum 5 years of QA automation experience
- Solid knowledge of Mobile application automation i
- Experience in Selenium and Appium tools and scripting language
- Design, develop and maintain automation framework, system and functional test suites and contribute to Database platform development.
- Test the product for performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Fix defects identified via testing in Database platform.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioural characteristics of the products you test.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from tests and customer issues.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.Be a champion for our customers.
- Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the Yugabyte platform.
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Professional experience in Databases and/or Distributed Systems.
- Customer Obsession – you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- You judge our own success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicating everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with BS in CS or equivalent technical degree.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment.
- Have expertise with automation and build tools such as Selenium, jMeter, and Jenkins.
- Thrive on working on open source technologies.
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 3 to 5 years’ experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance)
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, appium etc to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.