Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As a Web Engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility to implement it to make it a full-blown product. You ideate, identify the solution, build and suggest the right architecture, engage the right partner, demonstrate the idea, present the solution to multiple stakeholders, execute a proof of concept, and finally oversee it all while the dream gets implemented.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- You will be a part of the core development team at Biofourmis to work on engaging and challenging products in healthcare/digital therapeutics domain
- You will be constantly developing new features, improve existing features of our new and existing products.
- You will be working closely with the product team, backend team, android/iOS team and QA team to shape the product
- You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding juniors, who will help you build the product along the way
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Hands on experience in Angular 2+ version
- Ensuring high performance & adaptability on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the frame-rate above 30fps at all times
- Extensive Typescript knowledge to create angular applications
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to implement custom HTTP interceptor.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Application knowledge of unit testing. TDD knowledge is an added advantage
- Technical designing abilities using clean architecture, SOLID patterns
- Good understanding of Git and related workflows for daily development activities
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
Biofourmis is a rapidly growing digital therapeutics company that is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive innovations use advanced clinical-grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA-approved AI/ML algorithms to predict changes in physiology that are co-related to medical and disease events in the cardiac, oncology, respiratory, and other therapeutic areas.
We are pioneering an entirely new category of the healthcare system, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers.
We are a dynamic high-growth company, having quadrupled in size in the last 12 months. We are a Global organization with offices in Boston, Singapore, and Bangalore. We are backed by some of the premier venture capitalists in the world and enjoy the confidence of customers who are leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
We, at Vakilsearch, are strengthening our Engineering team.
We are looking for React Native developers who possess a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering great mobile experiences to our end customers. You would be working within one of our product focussed teams, closely with other developers, QA engineers and the team’s product manager to deliver changes and new functionality, improve the performance and usability, make use of new technologies, and reduce complexity.
You’re someone who’s smart, organized, motivated and gets things done. You want to work in a startup environment, because you like the idea of doing a bit of everything and taking ownership of what you work on. You have ideas about everything, and you’re not afraid to argue your point (while respecting everyone else’s of course). You’re constantly thinking “how can we do this better?
- Build beautiful, fast, efficient and reusable mobile front-end solutions
- Build prototypes and proof of concepts to demonstrate emerging technologies
- Working with product managers and UX designers to implement the next generation experience
- Use RESTful APIs for communication with our backend services
- Work in a small, agile team collaborating with designers and other engineers taking features from concept to production
- Identify and adopt best practices for software and front-end engineering
- Make demos for the whole company to share achievement
- Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements; follow agile methodology
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your code.
- An understanding of programming languages such as Ruby, NodeJS, ReactJS, Perl, Java, Python, and PHP
- Good written and verbal communication skills to facilitate efficient and effective interaction with peers, partners, vendors, and customers
- Independent, self-motivated team player Meticulous and methodical in creating solutions
- Should be a quick learner
- Agile Methodology
- Should have the ability to maintain a high level of alertness and attention to detail for extended periods
- Installation and administration of various software for the enterprise
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
VI Interview focus areas:
- AWS, GCP & Azure
- Monitoring, Containerization, Orchestration, & Networking
- Problem-solving, Scripting [ Bash / Python ], systems administration, and troubleshooting scenarios
- Cloud functions & Lambda
- Infrastructure as a Code [ Ansible or Terraform or CloudFormation]
- Startup Culture fit, Agility, Persistence, Communication
At Priori Capital, we are building The financial SaaS for the Businesses operating with digital assets by empowering the teams to operate in an effective, efficient and error-free manner by bringing all things finance on one platform. We aim to solve digital asset management for institutions offering cryptographic security, user management setup and secure access to the blockchain ecosystem.
We’re looking for someone passionate about driving innovation and solving exciting problems.
What are you joining:
We are currently in a fast-paced growth environment where the only constant is evolution!
Our team includes individuals with experience in internationally known blockchain and fintech companies like Polygon (Matic), udaanCapital, Iris, Infosys, Cognizant etc.
We are a part of the Kira community and backed by a Polygon Co-founder as an investor and mentor.
What will you do:
- Design to simplify the complexity - Work with our designers to simplify the systems that are working across chains, protocols or existing financial systems.
- Build for the future of finance - Build, deploy and come back to the whiteboard with the core team to innovate, ideate and scale solutions.
- Own your ship - Be responsible to build framework components, own the development process and drive the development cycle to improve transparency and productivity across the team.
What are we looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Frontend Engineering building scalable web applications: Experience in web3/fintech is not a mandate to apply. You learn as you go!
- You have a strong bias for action: You seek problems. If you see one, you find the solution. If you have one, you should be already building it. If it fails, you move to the next!
- You want to grow but together: You want to learn and master new skills by tackling new problems with the team
We are more excited if you have this:
- Knowledge of Git, GraphQL, Flux, Webpack, etc.
- Good at analytical problem solving, know-how of core computer science and algorithms.
- Interested in blockchain or finance.
- Experience in Fintech or Web3 Applications
- Learn from the best!
- Work from wherever
- Self-managed leave policy
- Focus on Work-life Balance
- Learning Budget to hone a skill or learn new ones
- Be a part of the fast-growing environment
- Competitive Salary
Becoming a part of the changing landscape - apply modern web techniques onto mobile
Work alongside engineers with an eye for beautiful products
Define, design and building features from ground up while collaborating with crossfunctional teams
Digging complex challenges of a supply-chain product, data visualization, and reimagining
Exposure to leading edge tech stacks and a world-class team
Stay updated with latest developments in the open source community and contributions to
open source projects
We are looking for Lead Software Developer with:
CS, math, statistics or physics degrees.
Winners of hackathons, or maintainers of open source projects.
Persistent problem solvers with a track record of building interesting projects.
UI instincts, but not necessarily ability to create designs from scratch.
Zeal to write bug-free, robust code with predictable components.
Live project experience using React JS/Native, with live apps in App/Play Store a bonus.
Excellent communication skills.
Keenness to take ownership and drive projects end-to-end.
● Libraries like jQuery
● CSS Preprocessors like SASS or LESS
● Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap, AJAX
● Mobile First and Responsive implementations
● Working with REST API's and integrating them properly in a UI layer
· Overall UI experience 6-8 years
· Experience with Angular JS – minimal 4-5 years
· Should be very good with HTML/ CSS
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good knowledge of object oriented programming concepts.
· Extensive knowledge of web technologies and building large scale web applications
· Expertise in Object-oriented programming
· Expertise in jQuery, Angular 1/2,
· React / Native is added advantage
· Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 9+ years (or more) experience shipping quality code
- 4+ years’ experience with leading frontend frameworks like Angular 1 to 8 or ReactJS, etc.
- Experience on Ionic Framework, Cardova
- Experience contributing front-end code to a publicly available, consumer-focused web application.
- Experience with REST-based API
- In-depth knowledge in Core Python with Django building end to endapplications development.
- Database - SQL Server/Postgres/ NoSQL database.
- Good understanding of Algorithms, data structures.
- Knowledge in ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Experience in integrating multiple data sources and databases into onesystem.
- Knowledge in REST / SOAP API
- Knowledge in version control tools like Git
- Experience with various cloud technologies.