Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the company’s core business and product requirements.
- Develop Software Applications (coding, programming).
- Create scalable, fault-tolerant, low-cost and simple-to-manage/use software application
- Evaluate application concepts and processes.
- Work in a fast-paced workplace to produce high-quality software
- Excellent communication with good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work in teams must be a Team Player.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education in Computer Science or Related Field.
- Knowledge of the Latest Software Development Designs and Methodologies with excellent Analytical abilities
- Knowledge of software development programming language C/C++, C++ QT Framework.
- Knowledge of core software development concepts such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Should have worked on Linux Operating System.
- Knowledge of Financial Exchange *Stock Market+ will be an added advantage.
The internship duration will be 3-6 months, depending on the performance of the Intern.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About ALGO METHODS SOFTWARE & SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
We are a leading Software Provider for HFT and Algo trading in India
We develop Algo and HFT trading application for Indian Stock Market
Educational Qualification : B.E(CS/IT/EC), MCA, BCA, B.SC, M.SC
Skill Set Required:
● Good communication skills
● Logical and coding Ability. ● Web Services, Web API
● HTML, CSS
Our selection procedure is given below. There will be 2 rounds for experienced candidate :-
1) Technical Round
2) Machine Round
Aplite Info Solution
Address: 333, 304, 312, 3rd Floor, Orbit Mall, A.B. Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
- Manage the entire software development process, from conception to deployment.
- Update and maintain the software after deployment.
- Control the whole life cycle of the software and application development process.
- Oversee and direct the evaluation, creation, and implementation of software.
- Direct the automated testing and giving management input as the project is being developed.
- Modify existing programs and test the modifications.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs and other coding issues.
- Write effective APIs Writing technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists to improve the functioning of the software.
- Knowledge about validation, responsiveness, and user experience is a must. They should know at least one framework such as React.
- Knowledge about APIs, databases, and server configuration. They must have knowledge of at least one backend framework, such as Django, or Express.js, as well as at least one backend language, such as PHP, or Java.
- Knowledge of DBMS systems, such as SQLServer, Oracle, MongoDB, and MySQL, as well as caching technologies like Redis, Memcached, and Varnish.
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
- Good Knowledge on CATIA V6 Customization using CAA
- Proficient in Programming Languages like C++ or Python or C#
- Knowledge on GSD & Part Workbench of CATIA V6
- Requirement gathering Analysis Design Development
- Conducting Unit Testing on developed CAA functionalities
- Strong knowledge of CATIA V6 and CAA development 3D Design
- Basic Knowledge on 3DExperience
- Good Communication Skills
- Required experience: 2- 8 years
- Remote and Onsite working in Germany and Nagpur, India
- Must have
- Experience with React and Redux or similar programming
- Experience in Rest API integration
- Passionate about user experience
- Android and IOS development
- Other requirements
- Responsibility for major tasks and chores
- Willing to resolve technical debt in the early step
- Good understanding of sprint cycle in agile
- Can communicate with developers and non-developers
- Can work independently but a great collaborator
- Serverless API experience is not counted
- Good to have Git workflow knowledge
- Good to have Github collaboration experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
About the role of Software Developer – Frontend (UI)
The software developer position is uniquely tailored for experienced candidates in Front-end (UI) development and have their undergraduate degree from tier 1 T-Schools in India. In this role, you will work across several challenging intelligent automation projects from any of our practices – FSI, Consumer, Enterprise, or Supply Chain Operations. Most of our projects from our Intelligent Automation practice are embedded analytics implementations. You will get the opportunity to embed complex machine learning, and /or Artificial Intelligence models into applications that will be used by end users. You will be working on active development of these embedded analytics from scratch, and will be exposed to the end-to-end application lifecycle management.
What are we looking for?
We expect that our UI developers are world-class problem solvers, experts in their area of work, and also excellent communicators. We look for skills around several areas including:
• Should be able to convert the UI Screens from Figma /Sketch into reusable React components and screens.
• Should use best use of class naming conventions for stylesheets which are descriptive.
• Preferably usage of meta CSS languages like SaSS / Less. Designing responsive layouts should be your forte.
• Should be able to differentiate between UI states and local cache storage for API interaction.
• Understand the network latency and Re-Render latency for any React based Apps.
• Communicate any dependencies with the manager on a proactive basis.
• Should be able to participate in design discussions and estimates
• Preferable from early stage startups.
• Showcase of your work through a GitHub link or Stack-overflow profile
• Applicants who have worked solely as a small part of a very large project, or exclusively as part of maintenance projects may pass.
• We expect that our applicants to possess deep understanding of UI design concepts. As part of the interview process, you will be testing on these concepts. Applicants who just know lifecycle methods in React like Component DidUpdate etc. without any deeper understanding of it may also pass.
What will you do?
You will be an integral part of BRIDGEi2i cross-functional teams which help some of the largest and most agile organizations in the world solve their most challenging business problems. Therefore, you will get to work with many experts, our AI Labs data scientists, functional experts in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Risk, Data Engineers, and App designers.
You will typically work in teams, playing an active role in all aspects of customer intimacy, and development. This includes understanding a business problem, working with our functional experts, data scientists, and User Experience engineers to formulate application designs that will enable our end users in their decision-making process. You will have opportunities to present your work back to clients, seek feedback and improve product quality. You will also help identify ways to contribute to the growth of the organization (develop points of view on software development, design trainings, contribute to talent acquisition, etc. – as needed).
How will you grow?
You will also have the opportunity to grow vertically (as an expert / architect in UI development), or horizontally to get a taste of other aspects of technology, project management, or even data science.
When you join BRIDGEi2i as a software developer, you are joining an organization that will challenge you and will invest in your development & career advancement through our SCALA (Skills, capabilities, leadership, and ascension) program. You will receive personalized training as part of
our SCALA program, as well as coaching and mentoring from colleagues, and managers. You have the freedom to discuss with your manager on your career aspirations, set goals to achieve them, and participate in one of the several trainings that are in place to enable you reach your goals. Additionally, you will also receive training on BRIDGEi2i owned assets and intellectual property. Most software engineers we hire start with specialized focus on their areas of expertise, but over time develop into well-rounded individuals who understand multiple facets of technology, as well as business.
More About BRIDGEi2i:
As one of the fastest growing companies in the data analytics space, we are solving some of the toughest challenges for enterprises around growth, customer experience, operations effectiveness and developing new business models. We do this through our unique and integrated Information – Insight – Impact approach, which has won accolades from Analysts and Customers. Our proprietary, pre developed AI Assets accelerate the path to value realization for our clients. We were the youngest firm to be recognized by Gartner and Forrester for how we deliver value to customers.
Headquartered in Bangalore, presence in US, Australia and The Netherlands, our teams bring deep expertise in Algorithms, Data Engineering, Application Development and Business Understanding that allow us to design, build and implement solutions that transform client businesses.
We are looking at individuals, with a passion for data, algorithms, technology and business - keen to shape their careers as experts in this industry.
You will be a part of an exciting, fast paced journey to build a global institution!