Job Title: Senior Frontend Developer
Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Bangalore, India
Elocity is a cleantech start-up striving to make the world a better place through technology innovations. We are building a global infrastructure for making the transition to electric vehicles viable, affordable, and
sustainable by working closely with the utilities, governments, and public.
Headquartered out of Canada, we are a team of highly specialized domain experts and problem solvers enabling utilities, public and private sector entities to successfully manage the demands of electric vehicle charging and its infrastructure needs to pave the way for electromobility in future.
To know more visit https://elocitytech.com/
Job Summary :
infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and mentoring a team of frontend developers, providing guidance and support in their day-to- day tasks.
- Architecting complex user-facing features using React.js and other modern frontend technologies.
- Developing and maintaining reusable components and frontend libraries to ensure code consistency
- and efficiency.
- Collaborating closely with UI/UX designers and product managers to translate designs and wireframes
- into high-quality, responsive code.
- Implementing performance optimizations for seamless user experiences across various web-capable
- devices and browsers.
- Taking ownership of technical decisions and ensuring that the frontend architecture aligns with the
- overall project goals.
- Conducting code reviews and providing constructive feedback to team members.
- Assisting in the recruitment and onboarding of junior frontend developers.
- Proactively identifying technical challenges and proposing innovative solutions.
Qualifications & Skills:
- In-depth understanding of React.js and its core principles, with expertise in state management using Redux and Redux Saga.
- Proven experience with data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and the ability to integrate them seamlessly into frontend applications.
- Proficiency in modern frontend build pipelines and tools, including Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and solutions.
- A keen eye for benchmarking and optimizing frontend code for performance.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, particularly Git.
- Previous experience working with MacOS and Visual Studio Code (VS Code) is a plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Elocity Technologies India Private Limited
Elocity is transforming the transportation electrification journey for electric utilities, cities and businesses. With our smart and intuitive technology, we provide tools to our customers for managed EV charging while supporting national and local ambitions for cleaner and sustainable energy systems and help in decarbonizing the grid.
For more information visit us at www.elocitytech.com
Hands-on experience with TypeScript on ReactJS projects
Founded in 2016, they are one of the leading online scheduling software companies in the world, with over 200,000 customers globally. They are a profitable, high-growth bootstrapped platform-as-a-product company with 50+ team members looking to grow to $50M in revenue in the next 3 years.
Loction: Remote (Expenses paid quarterly travel to Head Office)
About this job
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience in Angular and frontend application development. You will work with a team of problem solvers working collaboratively to build custom solutions. If you are excited to learn new things and thrive in a team-based culture, and if you are looking for hyper-growth in your career then this could be a place for you!
What will you do
- Work with the team to break user stories into tasks and delegate them to the team members.
- Write code that meets standard and delivery guidelines.
- Mentor other engineers on the team to develop high-quality software (including the use of static analysis tools, Testing frameworks, and code reviews)
- Analyze solutions and help implement engineering best practices.
- Work with Project Managers for timely delivery and forecast.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers on technical issues. Perform blameless RCAs when issues occur and take ownership to resolve issues.
- Work closely with backend engineers, DevOps, and QA teams for seamless delivery.
What you should have
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code
- Proven ability to work with multiple teams, multitask and prioritize.
- Experience with Git, JIRA, and Agile working methodology
- Competitive compensation
- A chance to work and contribute to company's low-code platform which is soon to be open-source.
- Endless career opportunities and multiple paths for career development - Paid parental and maternity leave
- Hospitalization, health, and life insurance, and accident coverage
- Flexible hours
- Remote working flexibility
- Transparency and visibility throughout a fast-paced, successful growth organization
So what happens next?
Once we receive your application our recruitment team will go through it personally and will set up a chat to know more about your experience and interests. If we think you could be a good addition to our company, we will connect you to our team including managers so you can learn more about the life at the company and your responsibilities. We always try to give candidates a smooth onboarding experience.
Key aspects of this role:
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Minimum 4+ years relevant experience in application development and React JS.
• Knowledge of React hooks such that use Context, use Reducer, use Effect.
• Knowledge of React props and state management (both functional and class component)
• Strong understanding of Error boundary concept of react.
• Work experience with any react based UI library or Redux is preferable
• Experience in building cross-browser layouts with CSS and HTML
Experience: 1 to 5 years
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with frontend frameworks like bootstrap, Jquery
- Object Oriented concepts
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS
- Experience with HTTP, HTTPS and WebSockets
- Building responsive design
- Knowledge in version control- Git, Subversion
- Good problem-solving skills
We believe in onboarding the right people on the bus and then driving it to an uncertain future.
So, We are looking for an individual (Not an Agency) developer who can join us full-time to work on some of the realistic and challenging engineering problems to solve.
We expect Front End Developer with -
1. Curiosity to explore new territory
2. Knows what he/she doesn't know and limits
3. Knows what he/she does know very well
4. Critical Thinking
5. English speaking/reading/writing
6. 2+ Years of Development Experience in ReactJS Framework
7. HTML/CSS/JS Expert
Nice to Have
1. Ability to lead a Team
2. Remote Experience in the past
3. WordPress framework experience
Note: Please apply only if you have 2+ Years of experience developing big scale Web applications in ReactJS Framework
P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the backend
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred years of experience- 2- 3 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a reputed Institute.
Job title: Front End Senior Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
1.Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new front-end solutions.
2.Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
3.Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4.Create and be accountable for user interaction models, workflows, information architecture, prototypes, and guidelines for user interfaces.
5.Designing and building responsive web applications.
6.Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
7.Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 4+ years of Frontend development experience
2.Experience in ReactJS, Redux and component based design
3.Experience in HTML5/CSS3, SASS or LESS
4.Experience in Mobile web Specific Technologies Like PWA, Service Workers.
5.Experience in Unit testing and Flow testing using Jasmine/Karma, Jest Framework
6.Knowledge of front-end build tools and frameworks. Webpack and Babel.
7.Experience in TDD (test-driven development)]
8.Experience of developing and consuming RESTful web services
9.Proficient understanding of web Markup.
10.Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
11.Should have executed a production level end to end UI application
In 2020, CoVid 19 affected every business, few positively and many negatively. However, E-commerce adoption has gone through the roof and we have seen e-commerce spend grow from 15% to 25% of retail spend in just 8 weeks! (Compare this to a decade that it took to grow e-commerce adoption from 5 to 15%). This put us in a unique situation and provided a huge opportunity for us to help brands grow significantly on e-commerce channels.
At the back of strong product-market fit and a change in human behaviour due to CoVid that buoyed e-commerce, we tripled our revenue consecutively in 2019 and 2020. More than 50 consumer brands use our product to drive e-commerce growth. Our customers include named brands like Bayer Healthcare, J&J, Nestle, Hamilton Beach, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Kellogg, Kimberly Clark, Colgate, Mars, Inc. and many others.
Our focus in 2021 is to heavily invest in our engineering, product and customer success capability to bolster our product, make our customers successful and establish ourselves as a market leader in this rapidly growing market!
Are you ready to power intelligent commerce ?
@CommerceIQ, you will :
Build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable and with prime focus on customer delight.
Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
Architect, develop, and test highly interactive front-end web applications and reusable components using current web technologies and frameworks.
Identify and communicate best practices for application architecture.
Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
Obsess over quality in the product you create and the code you write.
Work closely with the Product Managers, Designers and Backend developers to implement versatile front-end solutions.
Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams across CommerceIQ.
Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
Using New technologies like Vue.js.
Work closely with the other team members to implement front end solutions, Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference.
Experience : 2-5 Years in architecting and delivering complex user interfaces.
Hands experience in any JS framework like React / Vue.js.
In depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS post processors.
Hands on experience in debugging and improving webapp performance.
Prior knowledge of ES6, node.js, npm and webpack is a plus.
Experience with testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Cypress, Jest would be a plus.
Passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces using HTML and CSS.
Extremely detail oriented to strive for pixel perfect implementation in major browsers.
Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components
Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Comm100 from ground up. Work under other engineers who handle different layers of the infrastructure.
Work in a data-driven team: Understand the importance of validating assumptions about user behaviour. Use various types of testing to ensure we're right (or discover where did we go wrong). Utilize data collection, enrichment, analytics, and visualizations to improve our systems.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following skills:
Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative, and inventive.
Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- Rich experience with ReactJS, Redux, React Native, or similar library/tools.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility, and internationalization.
- Experience with W3C standards, HTTP protocol and web browsers.
- Experience with common tools such as front-end compilation, construction, testing, etc. (Babel, Rollup, Webpack, Jasmine, etc.)