Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of building offshore development centers for US start-ups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. You would be working directly with a world class team of executives who excel at creating world class products.
Digit88 is seeking a Chatbot Developer to join our Chatbots development team. As a Bot Developer, you will participate in project design and development stages from the concept to final hand-off to the customer.
- Prepare Chatbot storyboards, user/process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- You will Develop, Debug and Deploy conversational Chatbot experiences using appropriate client platform and tools
- Discuss development and key milestone deliverables with peers, executives and executive-level client stakeholders.
- Participate in creating guidelines, best practices and standards of Chatbot-featured deliverables.
- Keep abreast of the latest Chatbot trends, techniques, and technologies
- Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilizes Chatbot solutions.
- Minimum 4-6 years of professional development experience
- Experience designing and developing Chatbots for various channels (web, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc) using bot platforms or raw code is desired
- Experience with one or more of backend technologies - Node, PHP, Python, Java is a big plus
- Experience working with REST APIs and JSON
- Portfolio showcasing excellent development skills and demonstrating problem-solving skills
- Experience in creating workflows, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platforms - Facebook Wit.Ai, Google DialogFlow, Microsoft Luis, IBM Watson is a big plus
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- You are a creative problem solver
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Proficiency in current web design technology
- Extremely detail-oriented and also able to see the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability
- Strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
- Strong presentations skills and team player abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills & Qualification:
• Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
• Proficient understanding of CSS Frameworks, such as Bootstrap 4, Bulma, UI-Kit
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• JS Frameworks such as VueJS, Angular6, 7, 8, ReactJS, etc is a plus
• Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use case
• Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and development tools , such as ( Babel / Webpack / Git / Mercurial / SVN)
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- A self-driven UI engineer with an eye for detail UI Design and Development
- Build solutions that’ll be used by thousands of enterprises globally
- Meld UX and great looking UI and Wireframe while keeping excellent code quality
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment and work with challenging timelines
- Design and build web apps that are scalable, puts user experience front and center
- Develop modular UI components for company-wide reuse
- Evolve a common design language for UI across apps
- Establish and advocate front-end coding guidelines
- Iterate UI features with high speed
- Work with ambiguous product requirements and shared backend APIs
- 2-4 years of experience with working on UI frameworks like Angular
- Experience in product companies would be a plus
- Big plus if familiar with Django, Flask, Postgres, Linux, Git, AWS
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
- Ability to define cross-core contracts and bring them to closure through collaboration.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with Jenkin
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS, and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- 2-7 years of experience in Mobile application development domain
- A minimum 2 years of React native production level dev experience
- At least 2 React native published apps
- An expert level knowledge of React Native, Redux, Rx & related stack
- An excellent knowledge of Tools
- Some native Android & iOS development experience (preferable)
Our client is a premier web design and software solutions company based out of Delhi, Florida and California. They are a creative, young and dynamic organisation that provides superior quality solutions like web design and development, mobile app development on various platforms, cloud apps and Ecommerce web solutions. They have clients across US, Canada, UK, and Australia, who receive market ready and saleable apps.
- Responsive Web Designing using Bootstrap/ CSS3/ LESS/ SASS and HTML5
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Providing SEO solutions for websites
- Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the UX designer and stakeholder
What you need to have:
- Strong Designing skills and knowledge.
- Good Familiarity with Agile / Scrum practices; a good team player, balanced with
the autonomy and motivation to produce individually
- Proficiency with Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8
- Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap/CSS3/LESS/SASS and HTML5
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Graduation in computers: Full time B.E / B. Tech or an MCA degree (Regular Program, no part-time or long-distances courses).
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 5,00,000 to 7,00,000
•Able to work with creating complex logics for the manipulation of DOM as well for binding.
•Should know how to work with HTTP calls in Angular.
•Experience working with Micro frontend angular applications is added advantage
•Should be able to get a fast grip of the requirements and must be able to create the UI/UX accordingly.
•Collaborating techniques with back-end developers as well the client users is a must.
•Should be very familiar with versioning systems such as git or Azure DevOps
•Should be efficient in writing CSS styling.
•Good to have knowledge of CSS styling, agile methodology.
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 9+ years (or more) experience shipping quality code
- 4+ years’ experience with leading frontend frameworks like Angular 1 to 8 or ReactJS, etc.
- Experience on Ionic Framework, Cardova
- Experience contributing front-end code to a publicly available, consumer-focused web application.
- Experience with REST-based API