Ø Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Ø Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Ø Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Ø Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Ø Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Ø Experience with popular React.js workflows
Ø Experience with data structure libraries
Ø Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Ø Successfully integrate and secure Restful API
Ø Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Ø Experience with Agile methodology, CI/CD and DevOps Pipelines (Azure Pipelines)
Ø Bootstrap experience requirement - increasingly likely that will play a larger role going forward
Ø Experience with common front-end development tools
Ø Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Ø A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Ø Experience with source control systems - ideally Azure Dev/Ops
- Management Consulting
About Cognitio Analytics LLC
Cognitio Analytics is an award-winning, niche service provider that offers digital transformation solutions powered by AI and machine learning. We help clients realize the full potential of their data assets and the investments made in related technologies, be it analytics and big data platforms, digital technologies or your people. We do so by combining our deep experience and understanding of the following:
a. Domains we work in
b. Data science tool kit, including AI and machine learning and
c. Technology platforms that drive digital business.
Our solutions include Health Analytics powered by Cognitio’s Health Data Factory that drives better care outcomes and higher ROI on care spending. We specialize in providing Data Governance solutions that help effectively use data in a consistent and compliant manner. Additionally, our smart intelligence solutions enable a deeper understanding of operations through the use of data science and advanced solutions like process mining technologies.
We have offices in New Jersey and Connecticut in the USA and in Gurgaon in India. Like others who are fortunate to do so, we are currently working remotely and will continue to do so as much as we can and need to.
We at LiftOff specialize in product creation, for our main forte lies in helping Entrepreneurs realize their dream. We have helped businesses and entrepreneurs launch more than 70 plus products.
Many on the team are serial entrepreneurs and have had a history of successful exits.
- 5+ years of experience, working on frontend technologies
- Individual contributor - responsible for the design, coding, and unit testing
- Should have good working experience in React and React Native
- Should have a good understanding of state management in frontend/UI applications
- Creating custom, general-use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of React
- Good knowledge of data structures, problem-solving / algorithms
- Knowledge of creating custom / reusable components
- Should know OOP Concepts
We are a group of passionate people driven by a set of core values. We strive to make every process transparent and have flexible work timings along with great startup culture and vibe. There are no job designations because its a flat hierarchy.
our product, Hydrameet, is India's best-in-class homegrown video conferencing platform recognized by the Indian government.
Several products are being developed for both in-house purposes and our overseas clients, and we are actively expanding our team of talented professionals.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop UI components, processes, documentation, and an organisation-wide style guide that can be reused across all applications.
- Lead the development of user interfaces by providing technical leadership and mentorship
- Bring your technical vision to life by prototyping creative solutions quickly and collaborating with others
- Engage in standards-based, open solutions creation and consumption
- Identify and implement opportunities for process and tool improvement
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js, Redux, Webpack, React hooks, and D3
- Building future-proof front-end libraries and reusable components
- Making components responsive to a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Develop UI and UX strategies based on our goals
- Collaborate with our product and client-side teams towards shared objective
- Experience developing user interfaces for at least five years
- An understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Redux React.js workflows, React hooks experience
- A robust understanding of MUI and how best to use the inbuilt functionality provided.
- A hands-on understanding of how to create responsive designs
- Experience using front-end development tools like Babel, Webpack, and NPM.
- An excellent understanding of emerging trends in visual design and user experience
- Testing framework experience (Jest/Mocha/Jasmine)
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Strong knowledge of automated build and testing tools for UI components, such as Jenkins and Jasmine.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Adaptability to rapid change
- CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools expertise.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Java and Springboot hands-on experience
- Knowing any test automation tool such as Selenium or Cucumber.
- Kibana, Splunk, Dynatrace, and other monitoring tools are a plus
- Cloud technology knowledge is a plus
By working at the intersection of product, strategy, and technology, you will learn how to make strategic decisions, prioritise product features against business objectives, and put the user first.
You will make a meaningful impact and create lasting connections with our outstanding team, no matter where your career takes you.
4+ years of experience building Front end web applications
- Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container, Webpack module bundler
- Delivery of technical solutions with clean, well-tested code
- Be an active part of the engineering community team and collaborating with other developers
- You have solid experience working in an agile development environment
- Demonstrable experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- HTML 5 and CSS 3 as part of theming real-world projects
- Understanding of pre-processed CSS platforms such as Sass or Less.
- Proficiency in UI Prototyping Tools like Invision, Sketch, Adobe Experience Design etc.
- Good knowledge of responsive web design and experience with Git or other source control systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced with micro-service architecture
- Strong ability to debug code
Strata is a commercial real estate investment platform that offers investors the opportunity to invest in pre-leased commercial assets such as offices, warehouses, and retail spaces across India.
We are one of the fastest-growing PropTech platforms in India and are backed by Elevation Capital, Mayfield, Kotak Investment Advisors, Gruhas (a venture by Nikhil Kamath of Zerodha), and DLF Family Office.
Our headquarter is in Bangalore, India.
We are a small yet close-knit team of 35+ people.
You have a knack for product and strongly equipped with engineering skills to make it a reality. You don’t jump into implementation unless you have clearly understood the problem/requirements. You don’t hesitate asking questions and giving critical reviews while respecting others’ opinions. You are a fearless engineer, and not afraid to fail, not on production though ;) You have a strong sense of ownership. You have a startup experience. You don’t feel annoyed if required to work on off days in case of production incidents (no development).
- 4-8 years of total experience
- 2+ years of experience in Angular. You must be pro at it. The team will be looking up to you for making most out of Angular.
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Responsive design methodologies and techniques
- Experience with UI testing and automation frameworks
- Experience of Chart.js
- Experience of ReactJS
At Convosight, we are on a mission - to help community builders become community entrepreneurs.
We are building a first of it's kind community management platform for community builders who are looking to build, grow, engage and monetize their online communities. Launched initially for Facebook Groups, over 3000+ Facebook Group Admins trust Convosight to manage more than 60M members today. Empowering an underserved dimension of passion economy and our category defining work has already earned laurels and recognition from the best in the industry.
And this is just the beginning...
With our eyes set on the future, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Angular Developer who is hands on with ..
What are we looking for?
If you are passionate about building a great product for millions of users then that you are the right place. As an UI Developer, you will work to enhance the existing mobile responsive site adding relevant features and implementing UI/UX as per Product Designs. Great User experience will be your key priority along with ensuring optimized page loads time.
What kind of work will you be doing?
* You will own the architecture of the frontend. Note, our apps have complicated, data-heavy, and sleek UIs. Therefore, very modularized architecture build on sound SOLID principles is a must.
* Lead a team of 2-3 developers including mentoring, task management, and code reviews
* Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth cross-browser UIs
* Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
* Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software Angular moves fast and often breaks things.
* Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
* 4+ years of experience working on Angular
* Knowledge of object-oriented programming. We take SOLID principles very very seriously
* Experience using automated testing suites
* Should have production experience using Redux. We will use NGRX
* Experience with CICD services and other DevOps processes
* Experience with logging frameworks like Sentry or NewRelic or similar
* Experience with user analytics frameworks like MixPanel or WebEngage or Segment
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
* Good Communication skills
* An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goals setting and improving on productivity metrics
* Prior SAAS experience
- Have worked on Vue/React.JS/AngularJs
- Have a minimum of 2 years of strong domain experience in frontend.
- Understand how Single page apps work, Routing and Store work.
- Familiar with Web pack build and commonly used plugins.
- Understand how CI/CD works and how to set it up.
- Rest API, Ability to create a robust and resilient connection to the backend.
- Learnability and a good team player.
What you can expect from Kuvera
- Opportunity to learn and gain experience in the Fintech domain.
- Autonomy within a fast-moving early-stage startup.
- A flat structure and no hierarchy. No politics.
- Mentorship from an experienced all-star founding team.
- Market competitive remuneration and ESOP.