- Working for International Clients.
- Sales and Delivery of Technical Service and Support for Kindle, Alexa and Router through chats and calls.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client tech issues related to Computers, Devices, Routers and Printers. Fixation of Virus & Malware Intrusion etc.
About Creative Peppers
• Set sales goals and develop sales strategies
• Research prospects and generate leads
• Contact potential and existing customers by phone, email, and in person
• Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent phone and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Identifying and developing new and prospective key clients across Delhi /NCR by visiting markets and meet the required target
- Meeting key customer personnel and branch personnel who have worked with customers; identifying and evaluating additional needs and analyzing opportunities.
- Initiating sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Developing sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services and ensuring support.
- Exploring and Analyzing the market, generating sales leads.
- Identify potential customers
- Transforming the sales leads into revenue-generating business
- Targeting new Customer, Promoting the services of all entities and Collection of Payments. .
What you need to have:
- Must be well versed with Delhi /NCR and have a good hold over merchant acquisition and other client management
- Minimum 3 to 5 experience in Business Development
- Have an excellent knowledge of Sales & Business processes
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills required
- Be able to work independently yet a good team player and a quick learner
- Proven experience in selling to businesses, specifically to SMEs, corporates and governments
- Experience across the sales cycle, from new lead generation to closing of the sale
- Experience in selling product that requires push-sales with quick turnaround time
- Maintaining the database of prospects of the company.
- Experience from Payment Industry/ Startups/ Logistics/ Courier/ E-commerce is Mandatory
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 7,50,000 to 10,00,000
Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism.
● A minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience in Inside Sales/Business Development with
experience in IT Enterprise sales
● Identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities to achieve our sales objectives.
● Performing Sourcing, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, prospecting, finding new customers,
Building pipeline for Account Executive.
● Perform market research and analysis to identify and develop potential customers.
● Generate high potential leads through discovery calls, LinkedIn, and email campaigns and
grow a pipeline to meet the requirements of the sales targets.
● Collaborate with the Marketing team, Account Executives, Global Operations, and Solution
Engineers to develop strategic sales initiatives.
● Should have been part of Inside sales role (preferably services - B2B), US market
prospecting/selling to Fortune 500/1000.
Designation - Venue Booking Expert
Work experience: 1-2 years
Office Location: Connaught Place, New Delhi
Working days: 6 days ( Monday - Saturday )
Working Timings: 10:30 AM - 7 PM
Salary Range - 15k to 25k + incentives up to 20k
Job Description :
1) Understanding customer requirements over calls/WhatsApp and helping them freeze down the booking in assigned venues.
2) Meeting monthly revenue targets in assigned venues.
3) Consistently develop a community of repeat customers by building rapport.
4) Ability to problem solve and contribute ideas to improve service for customers.
5) Clearly communicating booking detail to both customers and assigned venue management to ensure transparency.
1) Candidate must be comfortable with the Cold calling.
2) Candidate must have 1 year of Telesales, Inside sales experience.
3) Candidate must be confident and comfortable with English and Hindi
- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
- Talking to and converting leads, prospecting and discovering opportunities, negotiating deals, and as well as maintaining customer relations.
- Managing, nurturing and converting inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identifying potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through cold outreach, networking, and social media
- Gathering feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Maintaining well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in a CRM system.
- Meeting personal sales targets
- Creating and managing all processes throughout the sales cycle from start to finish
- Ensuring efficient management of the sales pipeline using those processes
What you need to have:
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining sales pipeline + farming accounts.
- Conversant with CRM and basic analytics.
- Preferably in FMCG sales
- Strong understanding of sales and FMCG retail/ wholesale
- Deep understanding of user service
- Deep knowledge of running CRM based sales teams and hitting targets
- Problem solver, Empathatic, Energetic, Curious
Greetings from Kalibre Global
(1) Job Title:- Telesales Executive
(2) Can speak fluently in Hindi & Gujarati
(3) Exp.:- 06M to 1yrs.
(4) Edu:- Any Graduate
(5) Working days:- Mon to Sat
6) Location:- Thaltej Cross Road, Ahmedabad
Leads will be provided by company, Experience with Ms-office, Generate prospects over the phone, Follow up with incoming leads, Ability to develop maintain positive working relationships with clients, Good communication skills, Search for new lead online portals. etc.
Salary 12500 inhand 15800 CTC, 2500 allowance,
Visiting 15 existing customer and converting from off line to On line per day
Explaining online Best price store app features, benefits, offers
Generating 3 orders per day
Incentive per order and max cap for incentive is 5000/-
Can earn up to 17500 inhand
Location Surroundings of Store like Mehadipatnam, Rajendranagar. Attapur, Falaknuma, Chandrayangutta,old city
Byke and smart phone must
Must have experience in sales /Marketing