Trueline Media is a dedicated corporate Video production and Marketing company. Trueline Media was incepted to fulfill the growing demands of B2B clients. We serve customers from broad industry verticals like Manufacturing, Technology, Agritech, Healthcare, Pharma, Fintech, AI and others in various countries like India, the US, Europe, Japan, Australia and Singapore. Our videos include Corporate films, Explainer videos, Case studies, Success stories, Product demos, Factory walk-throughs, Leadership monologues and many more.
Trueline Media offers a dynamic and exciting work environment emphasizing collaboration, coordination, and a generous amount of chill. We cater to organizations ranging from startups to large global brands like Hitachi, JSW, Stylam, SKF, Sun Pharma and many others.
We are looking for a competitive, passionate and trustworthy Sales Executive to lead our expansion efforts in the Tricity and surrounding areas of Punjab.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build a rapport with customers and close sales.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Researching industries (manufacturing, IT, healthcare etc.) for video marketing needs and challenges.
- Curating a database of potential companies, categorizing them by potential for collaboration.
- Proactively engaging potential clients, arranging meetings, and assessing their video production needs.
- Creating tailored proposals, estimates, and sales quotes for clients.
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing clients, and identifying upsell opportunities.
- Presenting Trueline Media's video services, showcasing expertise and track record.
- Delivering persuasive sales pitches, emphasizing video marketing's value.
- Identifying growth opportunities and strategies for expanding the client base.
- Managing an organized lead database, keeping it up to date.
- Leveraging personal and industry contacts to identify potential leads.
- Coordinating with internal teams to convert leads into clients, and sharing necessary information.
- Developing a robust follow-up strategy to keep prospects engaged.
Required skill set, Qualifications and other parameters:
- Bachelor's or master's degree with a concentration in Marketing, Promotions, Advertising, Sales, Communication, Business Management or a similar field.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Fast learner and quick thinker.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Aptitude in creating and delivering attractive presentations.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and ability to meet deadlines.
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule.
- Five Days working.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development opportunities are available.
Required Experience: 3-4 years.
For more details about us, please visit the following links:
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Trueline Media
* Online Lead Generation via Upwork, Freelancer, etc.
Lead Generation via Email Marketing
* Should have knowledge of Linkedin Sales Navigator.
* Excellent Analytical & Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
* Email Etiquette, Proposal Writing, Follow-up and Requirement Gathering, and Client Interaction.
* Prepare business reviews for the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new enterprise customers.
.Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockiest and business associates for the company towards business growth.
.Guide, coordinate and make strategic marketing plans for the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
.Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
.Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product orders, re-order etc.
.Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field.
.Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills.
.Excellent organizational skills.
.Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and power point.
To be successful in this role, you should have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You should also be highly organized and able to manage to close deals with corporate.
Additional responsibilities may include:
-Setting and achieving sales targets
-Developing and implementing sales plans and programs
-Analyzing market trends and identifying new business opportunities
-Targeting and implementing new client base along with corporates and colleges
-Training and coaching team members to ensure their success
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for sales and a desire to succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Sales growth facilitation by conducting daily calls on physicians, hospitals, clinics and otherorganizations that require medical device products as well as scientific instruments that focus onpatient care and/or diagnosis.
• Direct the day to day management of product aspects, marketing programs and Marketing/salessupport in the coverage area.
• Update day to day activities in the online reporting system.
• Provide input to the Regional Sales Manager/ National Sales Manager for product developmentand pipeline.
• Responsible for the sale of the company’s products within an assigned territory or geographicregion.
• Identify KOL’s in the respective coverage area and notify RSM/ZSM• Distributor management – collection of S&S statement, Discussion on coverage and penetration,stock position and timely supplies to accounts
• Provides technical expertise to clients regarding company’s products. May gather data onmarketing trends and competitive products and pricing.
• Builds relationships with customers to influence the acceptance and use of company’s products.• Direct the development and localization of the regional sales training, education, promotionalmaterials and programs.
• Develop local key opinion leaders (KOLs) and leverage relationship with KOLs for regional voiceof customer (VOC) and feed new idea process
• Negotiate sales contracts and pricing with customers; review existing contracts to identify those expiring within two months for follow-up.
• Direct the creation and manage the marketing programs to increase penetration and drive sales ofexisting products – sales and product promotions, and customer targeting.
• Conduct product and competitor research to remain on the forefront of medical device technology• Perform other duties as assigned by immediate manager
• Interact with internal personnel to resolve customer complaints and questions.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager who will be good at sales and software selling with knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics industry to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- knowledge of SaaS products, market/industry and the Indian market landscape
- Data Mining.
- Updating CRM and Implementation work.
- Experience in software sales.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record in TMS software sales.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good with IT knowledge.
- Should be open for field sales.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
SquareShift is a young and fast-growing cloud consulting company, solving cloud challenges through excellence in technology, thought leadership, and quality in execution. We are HQ in Singapore, with a world-class engineering team in India.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs, we are a team of tech-enthusiasts who have strong expertise in enterprise product development and cloud technologies. As an early and core member of the team, you will work with founders, client business owners and will own organisations marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Have a disciplined approach to pipeline development through leveraging Marketing, Channel partners, Customers, Sales Development team and their own ability to organically prospect.
- Identify key influencers and decision makers at target companies and convince them on the benefits of our solutions
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort.
- Continuous follow-ups with prospects and clients
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Create company intro and pitch for service or product demo as and when required
- Write a pitch for email and social media and other assets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- 3+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Historical track record of success in business development
- Experience with marketing & business development for software development services
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep current with business development strategies, best practices, and associated resources
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong knowledge of email marketing & other outbound campaign tools
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Ability to prepare PPTs for clients
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning
We firmly believe that our growth, long term success & wellbeing as an organization are a direct outcome of the culture and teamwork. At SquareShift, you can expect,
- High-growth, collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams
- Continuous learning, enrichment, and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and allowances for professional development
- Flexible time off to relax and recharge
Website - https://www.squareshift.co/">squareshift.co
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively manage the entire sales process from lead generation to on-boarding.
- Build and Manage the sales pipeline.
- Ability to map-customer requirements with the product roadmap and contribute to driving product development efforts.
- Getting new accounts on-boarded and managing/growing Key Accounts.
- Manage customer relationship, including escalations
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving and Creative Skills.
- Teamwork and Leadership skills.
- Strong achiever in a target-driven role.
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set.
- Individual & Team Contributor.
- 2 Year experience in selling Enterprise SaaS Solutions to Indian Customers.
- Proven experience in interacting/working/networking with CXO’s.
- Experience of working in a start-up / growing organization
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM" target="_blank">https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.