We are looking for an Experienced Developer versed in ReactJS.
Lobb gives you an opportunity to work with a passionate team complimenting us with your expertise and skill sets.
If this is you, please apply. For the right candidate, compensation will include a competitive salary, a flexible working space across multiple locations in Bangalore. Partnering with us will also give you a chance to be amongst the start-up eco-system and also interact and network with peers across multiple start-up verticals.
- 3 years of experience designing and building apps on any platform
- 2 years of experience designing and building apps on ReactJS
- Must have a good sense of design and user experience
- You’re kind, curious and tenacious
- You understand CS fundamentals
- Developing new user-facing features using React, React-Native and building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Eslint, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Work with and implement responsive web principles including the proper use of media queries
- You should be passionate about building world-class user interfaces for the web
- You love building things and have built some applications in the past (Optional)
- You have a sound understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- You are familiar with Figma (not mandatory).
- You are analytical and are curious about technology.
- When you don't know, you ask questions or look for answers on the internet.
- You are not afraid to express your opinion.
- You are fanatical about the quality of your work; you finish what you start.
- You have strong English comprehension and communication skills; you can articulate your ideas clearly. (Non-Negotiable)
- Must be willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience as a team leader/mentor. We plan to grow our engineering team.
- Eye for animation and understanding of motion principles.
- Some knowledge of Web Servers and Linux.
- Competitive salary, helpful peers
- Flexible timings and WFH options.
Lobb is the new way to match logistics Demand & Supply
India's Largest Intelligence Augmentation for Long haul
The Indian logistics industry has over 10 million long-haul trucks, most of them owned by small truck owners struggling to find the right loads on time. We aim to empower them through our proprietary Truck Discovery Model, by creating a unique network of the fleet, routes, and nodes aligned to demand-supply and move-to-machine-based matching engine.
We are building a world-class team to solve for the next billion micro-entrepreneurs.
To be the right fit you will need:
- Min 6+ years of experience in ReactNative (including React-Redux)
- Should have some experience on Responsive UI development.
- Should have some experience on Typescript.
- Should have some experience of Bluetooth connections via mobile app
- Good to have experience of Firebase API’s
- Good to have frontend and backend experience
- Should have good verbal communication, as developers will directly interact with Client on calls and chat.
- Good to have Agile/Scrum based project experience.
- Good to have JIRA and BitBucket experience
UI Developer :
Experience in developing Web Applications/websites using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap4 or above is essential
Experience in CSS preprocessors like Less, Sass
Experience in developing Responsive and Mobile First design products/websites using wireframes & mock-ups is essential
Experience in tailwind CSS is a must (config, create custom util function)
Experience in the latest design principles and animations is essential
Experience in Photoshop / Sketch tools and collaborative products like Invision / Figma is desirable
Experience in working with React
Good knowledge of web standards and SEO principles is desirable
We are looking to hire an experienced AngularJS Developer to join our dynamic team.
- Proficient understanding of Angular
- Familiarity with ticketing tools JIRA & Trello.
Excellent in analytical and multitasking skills.
- UX (Front-End) development.
- Ability to work with a team of developers, communicating professionally and effectively.
- Working closely with Technical Lead/Project Manager to ensure development timelines are met.
- Contribute with ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery.
- Working with challenging applications involving Real Time Data.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in React.JS is a must.
- Create different types of Charts and Graphics with the help of HTML5 Canvas, SVG etc.
- Should possess understanding of UI design and its behavior across devices (desktops to smart phones).
- Good to have worked with APIs exposed by social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Experience in working with data structures such as XML and JSON.
- Added knowledge of mobile development frameworks like jQuery Mobile is an added advantage.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Should be a self-starter and should have the ability to work under pressure.
- Should be passionate about sports.
Must have Skills
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
Very good with data structures and algorithms
Excellent communication skills to interact with clients/stakeholders
Good to have Skills
REST API development using NodeJS, MongoDB, Express
UX skills like prototyping or wireframing the UI requirements
Mobile App development using Phonegap or Ionic or React Native or Flutter
Communicating with the clients/stakeholders to understand the project requirements.
Delivering front-end solution, ensuring client satisfaction.
Leading the front-end team from a technical, architectural and quality perspective.
Collaborating with the backend developers to build REST APIs.
What you will get?
Small team, hence quick growth
Training on latest technologies