- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- (Add any other relevant responsibilities here)
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented)programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
About Ebizz Infotech
Leading IT company in Surat. We are one of the best mobile development, PHP web development company in Surat, USA, Canada providing services.
What is the role?
We are looking for highly skilled candidates with experience in frontend programming and are comfortable in dealing with backend tools.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 6 to 9 years of strong design and development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, or Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs (NodeJS preferably).
Who will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to the Engineering Head and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this Company
Rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Company offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Company works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Company is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
About our Client
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
The company currently powers closed-loop loyalty programs for all different brands under its parent retail group. Currently, it has 20Mn+ registered customers and 3Mn MAU across 8 brands. Its vision is to be at the center of D2C Brands and the consumer consumption ecosystem
Job Location -Bangalore
4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years experience on React Native and core principles
- Good to have experience with popular React.js
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Develop all user-facing products in React
-Solid SQL / relational database experience MySQL is a plus
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering –
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Understands app development cycle
-Flexibility and deadline driven
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills & Qualification:
• Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
• Proficient understanding of CSS Frameworks, such as Bootstrap 4, Bulma, UI-Kit
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• JS Frameworks such as VueJS, Angular6, 7, 8, ReactJS, etc is a plus
• Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use case
• Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and development tools , such as ( Babel / Webpack / Git / Mercurial / SVN)
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Product development using React.JS
- Working on high/low-level product designs
- Building innovative SaaS products for customers in AI/ML domain
- Deliver code in an agile team environment along with a highly experienced team members.
Experience: 2 - 8 years of Web UI Development experience
- Experience in building multi-tier SaaS applications with exposure to micro-services, caching, pub-sub, messaging technologies
- Experience with design patterns
- Familiarity with UI components library (such as material-ui or Bootstrap) and RESTful APIs
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Bootstrap
- A strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Bachelor's / Master Degree in CS
- Experience in GIT in mandatory
- Exposure to AWS, Docker, CI/CD systems like Jenkins is a plus
About Company: Codezen Tech Solutions is a technical consultancy and development firm that believes in increasing transparency and efficiency using cloud based platforms. We are looking for an Angular 6+ developer who can take ownership for the whole end to end delivery, performing analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of large-scale and distributed applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Strong skill and working experience on developing and maintaining Angular apps
- Solid experience with unit testing of frontend components
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular project Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment of front-end applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system, solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Understanding the requirement of a client, document the scope and chart out a plan of implementing the scope
- Work with design team to give inputs related to the wire-frames and then the design along with incorporating Client Feedback
- Explore the difference between B2B and B2C projects before implementing the code
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience required in Angular.
- Good knowledge of SCSS, HTML5, Bootstrap 4, TypeScript
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with HTML/CSS and developing/customizing User Interfaces
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality work.
- Ability to quickly adapt & independently work in a fast-paced Agile environment with minimum supervision.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend action.
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India &
internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others. The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here
- www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak. Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
Locofast currently has more than 100+ employees across its four offices in India & abroad. The team scale up planned over the next 6 months is to the tune of 250+ people across these offices & few more that the company intends to set up in the near future. The company is biased towards hiring young dynamic individuals who want to change the status-quo & are hungry for exponential growth in a short span of time. The company has already onboarded high quality talent from some of the best startups (Whitehat Jr, Cars24 etc), folks from large companies (Hero Honda, PWC etc) as well as folks from premier colleges (IIM- s, BITS, IIT's etc). At the core, the company looks at individuals who can take ownership, manage a team, execute fast & deliver superior outcomes, irrespective of age & experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
● An engineering degree preferably, from a reputed university/college
● A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
● Knowledge of React Hooks is an added advantage.
● Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS, web standards, best practices
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● An experience of writing clean, well documented, semantic code with responsiveness and cross browser compatibility in mind
● Ability to improvise, troubleshoot, and learn new skills on the job.
● Ability to give estimates on work required.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
● Excellent coding and debugging skills
● A passion and the ability to make beautiful, smooth, delightful web experiences
● Competitive salary
● Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on extremely exciting real-life problems.
● Opportunity to grow really fast.
- You have strong experience with semantic HTML5, CSS3, and a CSS preprocessor of your choice SASS or LESS, understanding of writing modular CSS (Must)
- You have strong experience with Angular or any other frameworks like Ember, Backbone or React (Must)
- You have working experience with large scale front-end architectures
- You have good knowledge in using restful web services
- You have a strong focus on performance
- You have knowledge of CSS animations
- You have experience with automation tools like Web-pack, Grunt or Gulp
- You have knowledge of unit testing tools like Jasmine, Karma etc.
- As a Frontend Developer you will be responsible for extending and optimizing product user interfaces. You will work in a team of developers and designers to build cutting edge, graphical appealing user interfaces that provide a great user experience
- Have attention to detail and identify potential performance weak spots
- Find and share frontend best-practices with team members and other developers
- You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle.
- Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms, participate in Agile sprints
- Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
- You will be working on one of the fastest growing e-Commerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant and offline to Online, mobile commerce, analytics, automation, DevOps and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
- Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Quinbay is an upstart digital platforms and products company with a core focus on disrupting traditional markets and business models with the strength of our innovation driven digital value. We harness the power of our open innovation culture, our unique talent selection approach, the skills and expertise of our people across various industries, domains and technologies and a unique blend of analytics driven strategies for creating future digital platforms.
OPPORTUNITIES : Pursue opportunities in and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open source development frameworks and methodologies – on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Mcommerce and a whole lot others.
Opportunities to be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.