Hands-on experience with React Native.
Experience with Redux or Flux or MobX.
Understanding of Flexbox.
Preferable experience with iOS (Swift) or Android (Java) development.
Understanding of iOS/Android module integration.
Deploying iOS and Android apps on Apple Appstore and Android Play Store.
Ability to work in an Agile environment.
Interested can share on
sandhyatigi @ gmail. com
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. is recognized as a market leader in the field of technology-based staffing. TIGI HR is widely considered as India's most trusted and sought-after recruitment brand, making it an ideal choice for businesses interested in outsourcing personnel. The company operates with the goal and vision of fostering the creation of as many leaders and employment around the globe as is reasonably feasible. TIGI HR has, in a very short amount of time, developed a large-scale firm that is sustainable over the long term. The company places a high priority on speed, scalability, and predictability in its operations, which helps it to establish and maintain long-term trust relationships with both prospective clients and existing ones.
As it keeps an eye on the newest trends and technology that are available to HR professionals, TIGI HR is constantly one step ahead of the competition. In a very short amount of time, TIGI HR utilizes AI-based Recruit Robots and TMS technology to attract a potential talent pool.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Bottom-Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM-FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period : Immediate - 15 Days 30 Days only
An Android developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around such a platform.
• Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application. Help maintain code quality and automatization.
• Should be familiar with architectural patterns like MVP, MVVM, MVC.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Build lightweight, low latent Android applications with limited or no dependency on third-party modules.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Exposure to Kotlin, RxJava / LiveData / Coroutines, Caching & Database
Good to Have:
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Java
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Camera APIs, Exoplayer, Profiling & Performance Tuning, Unit Testing.
• Design and build applications for Android devices.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
• Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Be proficient with Java and Kotlin.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect android applications to back-end services.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
• Knowledge of Git.
• Minimum 2 Years of experience in building Android Apps using
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, bit bucket
• Experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues as well as optimizing code for application performance
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and high reliability
• Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
• Experience with task planning and estimating effort
• Strong collaborator and comfortable to work in an agile, remote and distributed team environment
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organisational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company
• Experience on YII Framework.
• Converting customer specifications to web application using Open Source PHP, Mysql, Ajax, Java Script.
• Manage complete Life Cycle of Web Application
• Manage Project Schedule and Team to produce highest quality result on Time.
• Manage & Upload Sites on Live Server
What we expect from you is: • Write clean, well-designed code. • Produce detailed specifications. • Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality. • Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. • Follow industry best practices. • Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
2. Knowledge of different areas like UX / UI, Application / Infrastructure Architecture, Payment Gateways, Support etc. to build best in class product.
3. Oversee the architecture of a product to attain maximum efficiency
4. Conduct code reviews and specification conformance testing.
5. Establish an application deployment process.
6. Identify new technology trends and keep an eye on consumer’s evolving behavior on tech
7. Server side administration and Mobile app maintenance
8. Ability to design and architect new features in existing product
9. Plan infrastructure on cloud for future requirements
10. Testing and QA monitoring
11. Day to day management of team on work products, review effort estimates provided for the requirements
12. Ensure timely delivery based on discussed project pla
● Experience Level: 2+ years
● Experience using Android Studio, Android SDK, Kotlin, Agile Methodologies (e.g.
● Excellent Understanding of Android app architecture and use of design patterns,
Android UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to engage with the creative
team to deliver pragmatic solutions, balancing design, quality and velocity.
● Flair for clean code, reusability, testability and readability (SOLID, TDD)
● Good Communication skills.
At BlackLight we bring classic game experience to mobile. Our games have been rocking the Play Store since launch. Our real time multiplayer games are a piece of cutting-edge technology, we take
pride that they are played by more than 2 million players daily. Our flagship game, Ludo SuperStar has been downloaded more than 100 million times. Other titles include - CallBreak, Carrom, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and Word games.
Job brief for Android Game Developer:
BlackLight is looking for a Rockstar Android Game developer who is dedicated to his craft,writes code that he/she is proud of and loves to code. So come and join the enthusiastic team of highly skilled techno geeks, with big ambitions!!!
Work Location: Noida
Experience: 1-4 years
Qualification: B. Tech / M. Tech / MCA/ etc.
● 1-4 years experience on developing Android apps/ games
● Solid knowledge of Core Java and OOPS fundamentals
● Good knowledge of SQL
● A fighter with strong sense of ownership and willingness to take initiatives
● Experience optimising an app and should have good understanding of Android Vitals.
Why Should You Join Us?
● Lots of learning opportunities- Free Books / Courses. We will be training you to work in new
technologies and help you blend in the Gaming Industry.
● Competitive Salary.
● Five days working culture.
● Free Medical Insurance for you and your family!
● Lunch all day you order. We pay 60%.
● Unlimited Snacks, Tea & Coffee in the house at all times.
● Work with a super-talented team of engineers and designers.
● Casual Dress Code- Slippers, shorts, all are good.
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank etc develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo. We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
• Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
• Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation
• Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 180 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire multiple iOS Engineers at different levels to help us code the world class apps we are creating. If you are a mobile engineer looking to build apps that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, build apps for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends – you need to join us!
• Design and build advanced high-quality applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Code reviews, automated unit testing, documentation for any code you write
• Deal with ambiguity and work in a rapidly evolving environment, with time-sensitive projects
• Deadlines matter to us. Plan your work and meet your deadlines, while maintaining code
• Get involved in client interactions and gathering project requirements
• Lead product initiatives and work on next generation prototypes
• Work with other engineers, product management, QA, and operations teams to develop and meet functional and non-functional requirements
• Work in an environment of agile, test-driven fast feedback cycle (continuous integration, unit, functional, integration and acceptance testing)
• Learn and adapt to new technologies
• Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve the product or process.
• Depending on your level of skills and maturity (not seniority), mentor other engineers.
What we are looking for
• Strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms, and software engineering principles
• Passionate about creating great code
• Proficient with Swift and/or Objective-C.
• Understanding of end to end mobile development life cycle
• Experience with latest iOS frameworks
• Experience with databases like Realm, Coredata etc.
• Experience with third-party libraries and Cocoapods
• Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms
• Solid Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments
• Experience coding with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Great team player who works well in collaborative situations
• Experience with Android app development is a major plus. Experience with cross-platform
tools would be an advantage
• Experience with tools like Git, Jira, Basecamp, BitBucket, Azure DevOps would be an
• Good to have experience working with IOT projects, Bluetooth technologies
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends & emerging
• Active Open Source, GitHub or Stack Overflow contribution will be a big plus
• Published personal apps in play store will be an added advantage
Work from Home Related
Given the current situation it is expected that working from home for extended periods is a
reality that continues for many months. You must be able to fulfil the following requirements:
• You must have a high-speed broadband connection and must be able to provide evidence of it
• You must have a proper working environment at home, like a desk, chair and any other required infrastructure
• You must be able to and willing to attend video calls as part of your workday
• Awesome work environment and opportunity to work with great minds
• Work in fun teams on projects that impacts millions of people
• 100% reimbursement for all job/growth related courses you complete in Udemy
• 24x7 stocked pantry with snacks and Coffee/Tea. Highly subsidized lunch.
- Part of the core team responsible for powering the various apps and moving parts of the product
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Design new and re-design existing user-facing features
- Design, build and own key technology decisions and implementations
- Wear multiple hats - that of an architect, developer or product owner
- Collaborate with other team members to find optimal solutions and engineering workarounds based on resource/time constraints
- Communicate development status and features to the rest of the team members
- Manage interactions with designers, testers and other developers
- Define and enforce front end coding standards, accessibility and other technical standards
Required Skills :
- 4 - 6 years of overall software development experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in Native React
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Experience with collaborative code development in small agile teams and managing releases (Git, Gerrit, Continuous Integration)
- Outstanding understanding of software design and architecture
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, MCA in Computer Science with 3-9 years of experience
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C/ Swift/ Cocoa Touch.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git
- Ability to work with crash analytics, CI/CD etc regarding iOS development
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.