Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring “Sr. Developer [MERN]" for one of the global e-Learning company @ Navi Mumbai !!!
Experience: 3+ years
Location: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Engineering - Software & QA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Product Development
Roles and Responsibilities :
- MERN Fullstack developer is responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Sound understanding of MVC and design patterns.
- Excellent grasp of data structures and designing and developing APIs
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, CI / CD, Gitflow
Desired Candidate Profile
- Hands on experience in React JS, React Native, Node JS, KURENTO, WEBRTC FRAMEWORK
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases - MsSQL and PSQL
- Hands on experience in Mobile development
- Hands on strong experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
- Hands on experience in Version Control System CVS/SVN/ GIT/ Bitbucket
- Graduate in B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SVN/GIT, Maven, Ant and Jenkins or equivalent
- Database: SQL Servers, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Cloud AWS, GCP
Thanks & Regards
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A leading global e-Learning company @ Navi Mumbai
YouShd is a venture-backed (two global mega VC funds) social commerce enabler that is helping DTC brands succeed by harnessing the power of consumer networks. Our mission is to decentralize marketing away from low-trust channels such as FB, Google, and large influencers toward the high-trust social networks of everyday consumers.
As a Founding Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing, building, and launching our product to customers. Specifically,
- Since our team is lean and we plan to keep it that way - you’ll be one of the first five engineers in leading the zero-to-one journey of a product our customers are hungry for
- Lead technical design and implementation of the frontend and backend of the product with coaching and mentorship from world-class technical architects
- Have knowledge of (or learn) how to work with Shopify’s CLI
- Iterate quickly to create delightful user experiences, working closely with customers/ design partners
- Help us hire a world-class engineering team in the months ahead
- Our team is currently fully remote (with offices to be opened in Bangalore and Mumbai over next few months) and cross-border across San Francisco, Boston, and India - help us cultivate a remote-first, inclusive, diverse, and friendly culture
- Work directly with the founders with an ownership mindset
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience working with backend tech stacks (e.g. Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, Django, Laravel)
- Experience with service service-oriented architecture, writing REST APIs, unit testing, and architectural design
- Understanding of modern web stacks and architecture (HTTP, REST, GraphQL, WebSockets)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and other technologies (e.g. Mysql, Redis, Kafka)
- Prior experience working with frontend tech stacks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue.js)
- Prior experience working with frontend UI frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS)
Full stack engineer
All kids have extraordinary talent & creativity, and our mission in the world is to help nurture it. We truly believe that education needs to develop the whole being, and exploration of broad interests is key for originality.
We are working hard to be the world's most loved extra-curricular platform & build the future of passion. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too. Come & help shape the future of inspiration & passion. As an early team member, you get to shape the direction of our products, company culture, hiring & product engineering practices.
We are a team that is maniacally customer obsessed & building products that consumers love.
The plumber in chief was recently CPO & CMO @ Cleartrip helping build one of the most loved consumer companies in the region. He was also instrumental in taking Cleartrip global 8 countries) & create global high quality products in an increasingly flat world.
We want to recreate the magic, and build the same customer obsession & product culture here.
Full stack engineer
About the role
Engineer new products and features, improve existing products and features. Help improve performance and reliability, or polish existing features. What are we looking for?
3+ years working as a backend or full stack developer.
Bachelor/Masters of engineering.
Better - Full stack engineer 1
You're proficient with any part of our technology stack: React/Swift, TypeScript, Node.js, and Postgres.
We are location agnostic, but in the same time zone India). We have a small garden office @ Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
You are not fixated about any one programming language & can learn new tech as needed.
You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
You have expertise in video or audio engineering skills.
You contribute to open source projects.
You've an interest in education & kids.
You have interests outside of technology, such as in art, music or any performing art.
What is our interview process?
An initial 30 min call to understand each other at a high level.
Work on a case study or assignment over the period of 2 weeks to ensure a good match. We care about effort & quality, and are happy to compensate fairly for the work put in)
Greetings from RWaltz Software!!!!
👉 We're thrilled to announce that RWaltz Software Pvt. Ltd. is actively looking for a ‘Software Developer- (MERN Stack)’ position. Software Developers, who are passionate about the world of blockchain & cryptocurrency? Join our team and make a difference.
RWaltz Software Group Inc. is a multinational company (MNC) headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. We provide services like Blockchain, Big Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, ERP solutions, and Web and Mobile applications.
· Position: Software Developer (MERN Stack)
· Qualification: B. Tech, BCA, or any relevant courses
· Exp Required: 1 – 3 years
· Job Location: Nasik and Pune, Maharashtra
· Work Days: 5 days working
· Good Communication Skills.
· Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
· Hands-on experience in MERN stack (MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS)
· Experience in server management would be an added advantage.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Immediate joiners are appreciated.
· Candidates must have good experience in the MERN stack (MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS).
· Good knowledge of version control like GIT.
· Analyze & resolve technical & application problems.
· Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
· Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
· This position is a hands-on role where we expect you to get directly involved with technology, platform, development and deployment methodology choices, high-level software and data flow decisions as well as helping the team with implementation and troubleshooting.
- Participate the development process;
- Cooperate with QA team;
- Recognize opportunities to improve code efficiency;
- Perform code peer-to-peer reviews;
- Contribute to software architecture planning;
- Maintain code and documentation integrity and organization;
- Help project owner in estimating new features;
- Keep up with emerging trends and technologies;
- Accurately match UI/UX design;
- Participate in various team-buildings and non-development activities (Risks identification, Threats Modeling, etc.)
- Build reusable components.
- 4+ years of commercial experience;
- Good understanding of CSS Preprocessors, such as LESS and Sass;
- Experience with React/Redux is a must;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Strong knowledge in Node.js (Express);
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban);
- Experience with build tools, code coverage, and testing frameworks Webpack, jest etc.;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Strong Knowledge with Rest API;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Experience with Redis, ElasticSearch.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with serverless, FaaS and PaaS (AWS Lambda);
- Understanding of SDLC and ISMS.
Responsibilities: Developing the latest user facing features using React.js Designing a modern highly responsive web - based user interfaceBuilding reusable components and front - end libraries for future use Translating designs and wireframes into high - quality codeLearn and understand user interactions Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web - capable devices and browsers
Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers.As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive
Freshers are welcome. stipend : 5K
Non - technical skills: Team player Excellent time
management skills Great interpersonal and communication skills.
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js-based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
You are a motivated and energetic rockstar full stack developer. Go-getter, think out of box to create awesome front-end (jQuery or ReactJS) and back-end (APIs) of an application platform.
- Develop web apps using jQuery or ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, PHP Advanced, any MVC framework and Ajax.
- Hands on knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of setting up a production workflow with git and cloud deployment will be plus.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as NodeJS, ReactJS, VueJS etc will be plus
// must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
// willingness to learn and improvise skills
// "NEVER SAY NO" attitude towards new and challenging projects
// good verbal and communication skills
// excel in a fast-paced startup-like environment. Should be goal-orientated and be able to work without any supervision or mentorship.
2. Knowledge of JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, Git/SVN, Mvvm Architecture
3. The ability to manage scripts, CRON jobs.
4. Familiarity with continuous integration/build tools such as Jenkins, gitlab, basic CI CD.
5. Object oriented programming using node.js(Preferred)
6. Experience with frameworks such as Express js, Laravel framework is an added advantage
7. The candidate will also be responsible for developing webservices, dashboard, etc.for android app/web portal
8. Good exposure in OOPS and core node.js.
9. Knowledge of e-commerce will be preferred.
10. Knowledge of joomla, drupal, magento and other cms will be an advantage
11. Hacker ability
12. Familiarity with php, Python and Server side devops.
13. Should have knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
14. Should have knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
15. Should have the ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
16. Should have an understanding of Google's Android design principles (material design) and interface guidelines
17. Should have a good understanding of activity, fragments lifecycle
18. Should have debugging and problem-solving skills
19. Familiar with database design principles