we’re a network built only for women with a simple mission - more women in leadership positions. we launched in may 2020, and have an early product-market fit (11k paying members, great nps, retention) and strong business signals. we are backed by some of the best investors in india. click here to read what our members say about us ❤️
our founding team members have previously built zomato, uber, linkedin, meta, wework. while we are unlocking our next phase of growth, we still operate with a 0-1 mindset
about the role
- you will work on a disruptive product that is in its early stages
- you will own the front-end development and maintenance of our mobile apps while working closely with our product and backend engineering teams
- you have exceptional application development skills with 4+ years of experience working with React Native, Typescript, Rest API, ES6 amongst other in-demand technologies
- you are excited to drive continuous improvements and enhance the application performance for both code and at a UI/UX level
- preferred location : delhi/gurgaon
what are we looking for
- you have experience with building products with robust frontend systems running in production and catering to real-world users
- you have an applied knowledge of restful API design and integration
- you have a foundational understanding of ci/cd pipelines, test automation, multi-variant testing.
- you have experience with typescript, next.js, cra, redux, redux toolkit, babel, webpack, html5, scss, material ui, antd, etc
- you have experience building & deploying cloud-based frontend systems. pixel-perfect responsive design and obsession with great performance for frontend
- you have experience with 3rd party libraries and API integrations. eg. stripe, razorpay, etc
- you have experience in maintaining systems with long-term support and backward compatibility in mind
- you have strong problem-solving skills with an understanding of core algorithms & complexity analysis
why you should work with us
- you will be part of our founding team and get a front seat view of building a company. we promise a steep learning curve.
- work with smart folks who like to have fun and don't take themselves too seriously.
- independently lead projects and own your deliverables.
- we are generous with esops for folks who treat leap.club like their own company.
- flexible leave policy, health and accidental insurance.
there are 3 critical factors that help us live our best social-professional life -
- connections & network
- jobs and opportunities
- learning & development (courses, coaching etc.)
in the next 5 years, leap.club will transform all three for our members
- the current-gen platforms have a simple playbook - big networks, feeds, photos, followers/ influencers and monetize through ads.
- the next gen networks will be smaller/focused and algo driven
- linkedin enables connections, jobs, learning but it's built for scale and not depth.
- 2024 - 100,000 members and $10 mil+ annual revenue
- 2027 - 1,000,000 members and $100 mil+ annual revenue
- 2030 - 10,000,000 members and $1 bil+ annual revenue**
we are building a community-led professional network for women with a simple mission - more women in leadership positions. we launched in may 2020, have early product-market fit and strong business signals. we are backed by some of the best investors in india.
read what our members say about us here: https://love.leap.club/
read more about us and our culture: https://leap.club/careers
- 2-5 years of professional Android Application development experience.
- Experience in designing, development, and REST API Integration of Android Applications using Dart, Java, or Kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of android, and handling of multiple screen sizes.
- Working in an agile, cross-functional team working to deliver the best possible platform experience on multiple platforms
- Develop performant mobile applications in react native for iOS and Android platforms
- Collaborate with team to integrate backend services that support both iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Utilization and integration of mobile features like Push Notifications, Background Loading, Offline Content Storage, etc.
- Be focused on the end user's experience and iteratively improve performance
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Implement analytics in all aspects of the application and analyze results
What we are looking for:
- Must have strong knowledge & hands-on experience building React Native apps (on both ios & Android devices) for 5+ years.
- Knowledgeable in aspects of the mobile lifecycle, including application development, application structure, device and operating system API, debugging, performance, security, memory management, app review processes and deployment
- Extensive experience in react.js , typescript, modern libs, tools & best practices for react native development
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Good to have:
- Experience creating react-native projects from scratch.
- Native iOS or Android experience is a plus.
- Portfolio of react native apps on the Apple app store &/ Google play store
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As a Junior Android developer, you'll be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class Android applications developed in Kotlin.
You'll be working closely with other engineers and team members to work on delightful applications and features that make a big impact for users. We're looking for people that share our passion for writing great software; love making use of best practices in our software development process; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
- Design, develop, and maintain software for the Android platform
- Collaborate with members of our design and engineering and teams to ensure the highest quality software products
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects
- 0 - 3 years of professional Android development experience or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and experience in Kotlin and/or Java, Android Studio and the entire Android development toolchain
- Strong knowledge and experience in core platform and popular third party frameworks/libraries
- Strong knowledge and experience with RESTful web APIs
- Strong knowledge of core computer science and engineering topics – algorithms, data structures, design patterns
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or other relevant field of study, or equivalent
- Experience in Android testing methodology (unit, integration, and UI tests)
- Experience in functional reactive programming (e.g. RxJava)
- Knowledge and experience in other mobile development platforms
- Knowledge and experience in frontend or backend web development
- Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like system
- Any other development experience (HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js, SQL, NoSQL, or other technology that is of practical use). Let us know what you know
2. Knowledge of different areas like UX / UI, Application / Infrastructure Architecture, Payment Gateways, Support etc. to build best in class product.
3. Oversee the architecture of a product to attain maximum efficiency
4. Conduct code reviews and specification conformance testing.
5. Establish an application deployment process.
6. Identify new technology trends and keep an eye on consumer’s evolving behavior on tech
7. Server side administration and Mobile app maintenance
8. Ability to design and architect new features in existing product
9. Plan infrastructure on cloud for future requirements
10. Testing and QA monitoring
11. Day to day management of team on work products, review effort estimates provided for the requirements
12. Ensure timely delivery based on discussed project pla
- Develop Android handset clients
- Develop architecture and low-end designs based on customer and product management requirements
- Communication of designs and other development issues to developers and managers
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in the agile development program
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to development methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Android
- Appreciation for the limitations of handset development
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years java development
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics, or science
- Experience in building web (PWA)/mobile app using ionic/reactjs (react native)
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Product development and lifecycle experience
- Experience in unit testing
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven and Gradle
- RESTful development
- XML, JSON, HTTP, SyncML, HTML 5, CSS, Groovy
- Windows and Unix development
- Experience leading development teams or performing customer-facing duties is an advantage
- Kotlin Language Skills
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll design and architect new features on Mobile Application development.
- You’ll be involved all aspects of development, playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment.
- You'll Develop robust, quick prototypes for proof-of concept features / application based on briefs.
- You’ll coordinate with all lines of business to delivery an entire piece of a system or application.
- Write clean, simple and well-tested code
Who are you?
You are a team-player who collaborates with developers, designers, testers and product manager to create an amazing user experience. You have experience with all aspects of the production software lifecycle. You have good interpersonal skills and feel comfortable coordinating efforts across teams. You are a fast learner, with an eye for detail, strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Your extensive knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, ORM and Design Patterns.
- You’ll bring extensive experience in mobile development along with the best practices as per language (Android) guidelines.
- Your ability to thrive in complexity and a strong desire to collaborate with colleagues to deliver projects.
- If you have work experience in a Consumer Product/E-Commerce company, we’ll like you even more.
We are looking for a smart, collaborative, hard-working Senior Frontend Developer to be part of a team building an amazing multimodal transport experience. You are an accomplished, hands-on engineer. Your mission is to serve as a key UI developer on your squad and expertly craft frontend mobile and web applications. You work closely with Product and Design teams to drive and refine specifications. You develop strategies and design specifications to improve the performance and reliability of our mobile & web applications as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
Who you are
- Love for coding : An engineer who is a fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code, in short, a code -artist.
- Dynamic Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Analytical mindset: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills from requirements, design to code & validation. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Team player Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in mobile and/or web application development.
- Minimum 2+ years of leading feature teams through all stages of development.
- Experience with mobile application development in Android and iOS.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth mobile applications on Android & iOS integrating with native APIs and cloud services.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve mobile application(s).
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Build products that can scale for users around the world while meeting & exceeding quality & performance goals.
- Maintain strong service catalog and up to date technical documentation.
- Establish logging, monitoring, analytics and telemetry frameworks for the team.
- Establish & Enforce strong DevOps principles across all stages of development.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Development experience on native and/or cross platform mobile application development for Android & iOS using Xamarin, Cordova or similar frameworks.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage and experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, REST, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Familiar with web security, accessibility and internationalization.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs. Familiarity in using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, bitbucket etc.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- Experience with Geo-location APIs and Google maps APIs and asset tracking is a plus.
- Previous experience in developing mobility or transportation solutions is a plus.
- Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible and inspiring workplace with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do with flexible hours
- Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in APAC cities
- Annual Team retreats in Bali and other popular beach destinations
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Job title: Flutter Developer
Experience: 1.5 to 3 yrs
Good to have Mongo Db (No Sql), My SQL and Exposure to AWS
Job Description –
* Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google
Play or available on Github;
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
* Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
* Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools;
* Good to have No SQL (Mongo DB) and My SQL Exposure
* Good to have experience in AWS cloud environment
* Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule
commitments with a high-level of quality.
* Acquiring knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on
pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study
SALARY: 300000 LPA to 500000 LPA
- 1+ years of experience with Android
- Basic understanding of Kotlin
- Experience with Android Architecture Components Like ViewModel, LiveData, Data BInding, Navigation etc.
- Experience with frameworks like OkHttp, Retrofit, androidx, moshi, picasso, among others.
- Experience with design patterns and industry trends
- Understanding that great code is also maintainable code.