Position: MERN Stack Developer
Experience: 4 Years+
Experience/Tech Stack Requirements:
● Backend : Node.js , Express
● Middleware & DB layer: Express Js, MongoDB, MySQL, Amazon RDS
● Automation and Collaboration Tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes,
Jira/Confluence, MS Teams
● Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Java Web Server
● 4 yrs+ of experience with at least 3 yrs experience in MERN/Node.js Stack.
● Experience with creating CI/CD pipelines on AWS and Azure.
● Extensive experience on Agile Methodology.
Roles & Responsibilities :
● Working as Senior Software Engineer/ Lead.
● Understanding end to end feature requirements
● Contribution in solutioning for any given problem statement
● Should independently design, develop, modify, implement and support software components
● Should be able to analyze & determine root cause for the complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
● Assist in task planning, estimation & scheduling
● Node.js backend.- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint.
● Address and improve any technical issues.
● Having experience in team handling and client interaction.
● Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
● Follow Software development best practices, and established processes
● Work closely with Senior Engineers for Sprint planning & delivery
● Should be able to coordinate with Architecture, Product & other stakeholders as require
● Should be able to effectively work in a team environment
● Mentor Junior Software Engineers for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
● Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
● Collaborate well with DevOps, UI/UX Designers, and Testers to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems