|Designation / Position||React JS Lead (Min 1 yr-2 yrs lead experience)|
(Minimum 250 characters)*
Proficient understanding of React JS and its architecture.
Must have experience on React Hooks (useEffect, useState, useMemo, useCallback, useContext, etc). At least a year.
Aware of best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
The candidate must be a problem solver when it comes to optimizing or developing the web-applications
Have an understanding of API Gateway, CORS, Authentication types (OAuth, JWT, etc)
Hands-on experience on Redux or any other state management library
5+ years of experience on HTML, CSS.
2+ years of experience on Bootstrap, Material UI or any other design framework for frontend.
Good knowledge of Typescript is a plus but not mandatory.
Sound knowledge of design patterns and practices for writing clean, maintainable and highly scalable code is a plus
Understanding of version control like Github or Gitlab
Experience in TDD (Test driven development) for unit testing with libraries like jest mocha, react-testing library etc.
Developing and maintaining React Custom Hooks.
Next JS or Gatsby
AWS or any other Cloud service provider (GCP or Azure)
|Keywords||React JS, React Hooks, HTML, CSS, Material UI,Redux|
|Work Experience Required||8+ yrs|
|CTC offered||40 lpa|
|Job Location(s)||Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Pune/ Mumbai|
|Industry Type||IT Sofware Services|
|Notice Period||immediate to Max 20 days joiners|
About Accion Labs
Accion Labs, Inc. ranked number one IT Company based out of Pittsburgh headquartered global technology firm.
Accion labs Inc: Winner of Fastest growing Company in Pittsburgh, Raked as #1 IT services company two years in a row (2014, 2015), by Pittsburgh Business Times Accion Labs is venture-funded, profitable and fast-growing- allowing you an opportunity to grow with us 11 global offices, 1300+ employees, 80+ tech company clients 90% of our clients we work with are Direct Clients and project based. Offering a full range of product life-cycle services in emerging technology segments including Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS /Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW, Automation engineering (Rackspace team), devops engineering.
Employee strength: 1300+ employees
Why Accion Labs:
- Emerging technology projects i.e. Web 2.0, SaaS, cloud, mobility, BI/DW and big data
- Great learning environment
- Onsite opportunity it totally depends on project requirement
- We invest in training our resources in latest frameworks, tools, processes and best-practices and also cross-training our resources across a range of emerging technologies – enabling you to develop more marketable skill
- Employee friendly environment with 100% focus on work-life balance, life-long learning and open communication
- Allow our employees to directly interact with clients
CricStox is a Pune startup building a trading solution in the realm of gametech x fintech.
We intend to build a sport-agnostic platform to allow trading in stocks of sportspersons under any sport
through our mobile & web-based applications.
We’re currently hiring a Frontend Engineer who will gather, refine specifications and requirements based
on technical needs and implement the same by using best software development practices.
● Mainly, but not limited to maintaining, expanding, and scaling our microservices/ app/ site.
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Always be plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and
● Comfortably work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web
technologies and techniques.
● Juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
What skills do I need?
● Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS3 (including
preprocessors like SASS).
● Basic understanding in Nodejs with Nest framework or equivalent.
● Good programming skills in Vue 3.x with Composition API.
● Good understanding of using CSS frameworks like Quasar, Tailwind, etc.
● A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and
best development practices.
● Adequate knowledge of database systems, OOPs and web application development.
● Good functional understanding of containerising applications using Docker.
● Basic understanding of how cloud infrastructures like AWS, GCP work.
● Basic understanding of setting up Github CI/CD pipeline to automate Docker images building,
pushing to AWS ECR & deploying to the cluster.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git (or equivalent).
● Proficient understanding of Agile methodology.
● Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, monitoring and network analytics tools.
● Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
● Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Integrating backend APIs
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Integration of APIs using graphQL layer
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
- Worked on open source technologies – ReactJs, NodeJS, graphql
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of integrating API
- Knowledge of cloud architecture
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Compass.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards, and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop Connectors tool GUI for various source and target systems/platform/products
- Test, debug, build and deploy UI components in the existing product
- Improve functionality of existing SDK/Frameworks
- ES6 (or TypeScript) syntax
- Good problem-solving
- Good debugging
Good to Have:
- TypeScript experience
- Material UI experience
- JEST knowledge
- Git and Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket experience
If you have dreamt of a world of intelligent machines, this is your exclusive opportunity to be a part of it.
We're looking for an energetic, hands-on, reliable and collaborative Jr. Front-End Developer to contribute and work on development of visual design for our analytics and reporting portal in a junior role. The role also has immense long-term career growth. The individual will participate in all aspects of the creative process from conceptualising to completion including design, development, presenting ideas, working with leadership to build on the InterProducTec brand values.
- Collaborate with leadership and technology on creative concepts, and then launch and shape the required design components for each presentation and/or production
- Create views optimized for both desktops and mobile devices
- Must have B.E/B.Tech in Computers or IT
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience working in Client side MVC (ReactJS / AngularJS / Ember JS). Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Mobile/responsive design (Bootstrap)
- ECMAScript 6
- HTML5/CSS3/Python/PhP/ Databases
- Awareness of web standards
- Ability to present large, complex data sets intuitively to users
- Familiarity with RESTful web API development
- Revision Control Systems (git/mercurial)
- Agile Software Development (SCRUM)
- Query Mobile
Who We Are:
InterProducTec Virtual Labs Pvt. Ltd. (herein called ‘IPT’) is an Artificial Intelligence and IT company providing virtual support to production processes in varying areas of the food industry. Our intelligent sensor systems help our clients achieve the best quality and the most efficient production processes. IPT is backed by multiple experienced investors and industry savvy founders. Over 70 years of research & development are the foundation of our innovative high-tech solutions. Our headquarters in Munich (Germany), with offices New York (USA) and Mumbai (India), allow us to have a rapidly growing international client base.
IPT is proud to offer a value based ideal surrounding to develop your full potential in small teams. You will participate in driving innovations and game changing technology from day one. For our office in Mumbai, we are currently looking to fill the position of Jr. Front-End Developer to support our team.
- Proficient knowledge of a NodeJS and Express.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc. depending on your technology stack)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, Sass etc. depending on your technology stack)
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- MongoDB (3.x)
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high-impact products to make customers' lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the platform engineering team, you will help build out the core systems that manage our customers' support experiences like butter.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. 3-5 years of experience in web application frontend development.
4. Deep understanding of HTML/CSS and browser rendering.
5. Understanding of browser rendering optimization.
6. Deep understanding of large scale web-application architecture.
7. Knowledge of microservices architecture is a plus.
1. You will be the key person driving the front-end design, architecture, and implementation.
2. Build reusable components and libraries for future use.
3. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
4. Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
5. Write well-designed, testable, and quality code
6. Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
7. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
➢ Expert in React JS with about 4 years of experience
➢ Experience in using libraries like D3, Material UI, style sheets and theme management
➢ Should be able to understand requirements & design, develop efficient React JS Code, should have used tools to automate the test and deployment to production
➢ Should have good knowledge on REST APIs, Error handling and writing Unit and Integration Tests
➢ Knowledge of Java is desirable
➢ Understand the Visual Designs, Functional Requirements and come up with the design/components needed to build the user interface.
➢ Work with Visual Designers to understand the graphic design patterns, themes, and implement in a structured way in the product front end
➢ Work with server side microservices team to develop the JSON contracts
➢ Develop efficient React JS code to implement these requirements
➢ Automate the testing and deployment of these components to production
Design, build and Maintain advanced applications for the Android/iOS platform using Angular 6+
Strong Exp with Angular 6+
Demonstrated expertise with HTML5, CSS3 & Responsive Web Design, jQuery or jQueryMobile and consuming REST APIs.
Exp with node js, NoSql databases.
Published atleast 2 apps in Google play store and Apple app store.
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Location : Andheri West, Mumbai
• Ownership and delivering of complete front-end application.
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Communicating with external web services.
• Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
• Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
• Maintaining and deploying the frontend application.
• 3+ years of professional experience building and shipping code in professional consumer/B2B products.
• Deep knowledge of *AngularJS* practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Knowledge of CSS/CSS3 and its pre-processors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules .
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
• Obsessively clean and organized code.
• Experience, and comfort, working with designers to implement their work, animations, transitions, and anything else they can dream up.
• Professional, precise communication skills.
• Self-starter and a team player