Position: Product Manager
Website : https://taggbox.com/
This is an exciting role of Product Manager where you get to work in the SAAS Applications. You not only contribute by developing a good product but also contribute to the life of our thousands of users with innovative ideas. Under this role, the Product Manager is responsible for understanding and assessing the changing needs of the product and business.
They're frequently asked to analyze the impacts of change, document and support communication between relevant groups and stakeholders, and capture requirements needed to initiate new development and a change in the product.
● Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
● Gathering information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, reconciling conflicts, disseminating high-level information into details and distinguishing user requests from their true needs.
● To discuss with various stakeholders, business partners and functional managers to gather the requirements.
● Do extensive research on the requirement along with Business use cases and client needs.
● Align the requirement with Business needs and documentation along with Wireframes.
● Management & Leadership skills to manage cross-functional calibration and internal teams.
● Create PRD/FRD/SRS based on product requirements/features & roadmap & explain it to the development team.
● Understanding and representing user needs by researching and understanding the pain areas.
● Brainstorming with the product leaders to convert opportunities to scalable ideas.
Skills Required :
● Should understand the Software Development Life cycle.
● Knowing agile methodology
● Should have exposure to UI and UX.
● Strong understanding of wireframes.
● Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
● Documentation and writing skills.
● Should be flexible and ready to collaborate.
● Good knowledge to prepare BRD/FRD/SRS
Duration: Full Time
Location: Hyderabad (100% Remote)
Skills required (Must have): Hands-on with TDD, BDD practices, Worked on DevOps, Cloud projects, Written user stories, CSM, PMP certified and good understanding on budgeting and costing.
Experience required- 5-12 years (Not more than that)
Techolution is looking out for a smart and fervent Senior Project Manager to help us achieve the set vision and mission of the organization. The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the project comprising the entire life cycle (initiate, plan, execute, risk identification control, close). The ideal candidate should have a strong hold on estimation techniques, setting project proposals, system scope, and project objectives, along with the set roles and functions of each team member, to effectively coordinate and manage the activities of the team. The project manager must know how to manage projects of every scale and should know how to improve overall operational efficiency and implement continuous change and improvement and activities to ensure projects meet and requirements and to provide a service so strong which is beyond the clients expectations. This position will directly contribute to the WoW customer experience by consistently delivering excellent customer care and support service that reflects an intelligently run, smooth operation. Our ideal candidate enjoys a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and communication. independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Develop, execute, and manage projects (from requisition to delivery). To plan, coordinate, and ensure completion on time and within the budget.
2. Help remove the impediment. Plan and set up Agile Ceremonies - Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Retrospective, etc. Facilitate daily stand-ups, to monitor sprint progress.
3. Strongly monitor and report the overall progress and effectively manage people utilization; take corrective action/steps whenever necessary.
4. Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
5. Provide solutions and practical insights to the team members, simultaneously teach and help the team to undergo process improvement. Coach and mentor the business delivery team in agile frameworks and principles and foster the team's ability to self-organize.
6. Ability to understand the situation, the client's tone, and be able to reciprocate in the most appropriate and responsible way possible.
7. Being Proactive - see it -flag it approaches, at any point when anything seems to be not going as per the plan and may impact the project in a negative way the PM should communicate it.
8. Detail-oriented- Eye to details in terms of documentation, gathering client requirements.
9. Supports a culture of continuous process improvement through sprint retrospectives and key indicators around team performance.
10. Ensures clear communication and organization of all strategic and business delivery team goals.
11. Promote transparency and team empowerment across teams with positivity.
12. Be a leader. Set examples for the subordinates.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering or related field
Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in global project management.
Prior experience in cost and effort estimation and tracking the project expenses.
Strong Budgeting and Cost Management experience
Excellent Prioritization skills
Managed at least 3 IT-based Projects.
Scrum Master experience
Strong knowledge of JIRA and other PM tools.
Reports & Documentation
Sprint Planning & Backlog grooming
Self driven and Idealist
Should be an Effective business communicator.
Certifications in PMI, PMP, Six Sigma, and Scrum Master are preferred.
Experience in handling IT Projects such as Cloud Platforms (GCP preferred) and Application Development.
Should be proactive and have an excellent approach to the details.
Punctuality and openness to new learnings and a quick learner.
Should be a people person and have remarkable leadership qualities.
Ability to upsell or Cross Selling the projects/Products.
Why Join Techolution?
Be part of the next most admired high tech brand in the world and launch the next most exciting billion-dollar IPO. We are looking for talent with amazing technical skills with a great foundation for the open role. The type of personalities that do very well at our company are people who are
looking to contribute to a larger than life cause. People who are looking for a very high growth environment where they are helping the company grow and also personally growing through a very unique and world-class exposure.
Work-Life at Techolution:
At Techolution, we do things a bit differently. There's no corporate nonsense, and no old fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other. You are your own boss! We're going to be upfront the way we work doesn't suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
Techolution is a high-tech consulting company on a mission to accelerate digital transformation for our clients across the globe. We are a very successful start-up that is small enough to care and large enough to be trusted by some of the top brands in the world such as Apple, JPMC, DBS
Bank, NBC, Stryker, JCrew, etc. Techolution specializes in UI Modernization, Cloud Transformation, Internet of Things, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence. As a testament to the power of HVPD, we have developed a wealth of world-class products, owned by Techolution, in the
space of Virtual Reality, Facial Recognition, Smart Water Monitoring, and many more cutting edge digital products in the pipeline.
Techolution currently serves clients across the United States with our headquarters in the heart of downtown New York City. We recently opened Techolution City in India as our offshore development center as a living and breathing lab for our IoT Smart City products.
Techolution also serves APAC Stormers from our Singapore office and the Mauritius office supports our initiatives on the African content.
You can Share your CV at [email protected] . com
- You will work directly with the two co-founders in helping the company to achieve its strategic and operational goals, by delivering key internal and external projects that are critical to the success of the company
- You will own the creation of all external facing material produced by the CEO Office for senior engagements with the promoters, board and all employees
- You will have a deep understanding of the company business model, the underlying profitability and levers of different business verticals
- You will be responsible for driving the rigour of analytical market based insights into actionable co-ordination between the Revenue team and the Brand team
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
If you're passionate about real change, love building products and are curious about marketing and the overall customer experience, this is for you.
The product manager (PM) will manage the direction and market delivery of existing products and identifying new products, product features, product strategy, and relevant services.The PM will be responsible for delivering successful products to market in support of the company’s financial and strategic objectives, and advise the features of releases and release timing.
In This Job, You Will:
- Work with Senior Engineers across multiple teams and business stakeholders to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Drive strategic upward product communications internally and externally
- Drive alignment on product features, business metrics, and business strategies
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams and launch to production
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
This Role Might Be for You If:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision
- You possess strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on how to drive teams towards business solutions
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products
- You drive strategic product communications across organizations providing clarity in decisions
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy.
- Understanding user needs, knowing the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and
converting these into Products.
- Own the product roadmap and execute product strategy.
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Track releases.
- Building lean and agile Products, know how to accurately test hypotheses in the
lightest way possible and be comfortable using lean UX techniques.
- Driving new features forward in weekly sprints.
- Balancing internal stakeholders’ requests & bugs.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Agile development.
- Proven track record bringing innovation to on-demand SaaS software.
- Should be able to work and remain calm even under pressure situations, and should be able to address and resolve any relevant issues.
- Should be able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate with them effectively.
- High levels of confidence, maturity, and competence are required.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
- 4+ years in Software or Saas Industry with 4+ years in Product Management.
- Formal Agile Training
- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
- Experience in Legal Industry or Legal Technologies is an added advantage.
GlobalShiksha is an Accel Partners funded company. We provide supplementary education products from LKG to class 12th. Our target segment is parents of India. Our app called educhat tries to bring parents and teachers together. Our customer base is more than 10 lakh parents and counting. We are looking for self-motivated and energetic Procurement Executive who can help us to grow. Company Website : http://www.globalshiksha.com/
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Proven track record as procurement manager preferably in the field of electronics or educational goods
- Possesses strong negotiation skills
- Has good verbal communications skills
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager, agent or officer (minimum 3 years)
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Working experience of vendor management
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
- Solid judgment along with decision making skills & strong leadership capabilities Solid judgment along with decision making skills & strong leadership capabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹2,50,000 - ₹7,50,000 per year
You will be the one responsible for the following:
- Defining the category roadmap globally for digital products like Gift Cards, Vouchers, Experiences, Fintech instruments, Donations, Subscriptions, etc.
- Product, place, price, and promotions of the category portfolio.
- Manage supplier relationships for a range of global categories.
- Good understanding of consumer demand and macro-economic trends in the categories.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to draw insights from large data sets, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
- Work with marketing, sales, and product teams to market, sell and build a seamless user experience.
- End-to-end management of product i.e. from supplier to customer. You should be responsible for cataloging, quality, CSAT, and revenue for the categories.
Following skills are mandatory:
- You should have at least 3 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories.
- Good communication skills are key for this role.
- Good analytical skills along with sales/marketing knowledge.
- MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred for the role.
- Team management experience will be a plus.
- A strategic thinker along with a growth mindset ll be a good fit for the role.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Plum works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Understanding of business practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Have good experience in Wireframing, UI & UX Design, Microsoft Azure, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Figma, Confluence, JIRA.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Permanent
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Senior Product Manager on our team.
The product manager will create new and interesting products and features for our B2B users, and will work with the best minds in the industry. The role will give you an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team from Business, Product and Design.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have:
- 4-7 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
We are Looking for professionals who have an analytical perspective, have worked on enterprise-level projects, and always seek to exceed customer expectations.
In case, you find the company profile and JD matching your aspirations and your profile matches the required Skill and qualifications criteria, please apply here with the response to questions.
We shall reach you back for scheduling the interviews post this.
About the Company :
Driven by a Passion for Excellence :
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a fast-growing specialist Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product IT company providing ultra-scalable CRM solutions. It offers CRMNEXT, our flagship and award-winning CRM platform to leading enterprises both on cloud as well as on-premise models. We consistently focus on using the state of art technology solutions to provide leading product capabilities to our customers.
CRMNEXT is a global cloud CRM solution provider credited with the world's largest installation ever. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, businesses across nine verticals have built profitable customer relationships via CRMNEXT. A pioneer of Digital CRM for some of the largest enterprises across Asia-Pacific, CRMNEXT's customers include global brands like Pfizer, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Tata AIA, Reliance, National Bank of Oman, Pavers England etc. It was recently lauded in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2015 for Lead management, Sales Force Automation and Customer Engagement. For more information, visit us at www.crmnext.com
Educational Qualification :
- B.E./B.Tech /M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
- 60% in Xth, XIIth /diploma, B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
- All education should be regular (Please Note - Degrees through Distance learning/correspondence will not consider)
Exp level - 1 to 5 yrs
Location - Andheri (Mumbai)
Technical expertise required :
- a) Meeting clients to understand their CRM and process requirements.
- b) Work as a team member for system requirements definition process and system setup during implementation.
- c) Re-engineer business processes to ensure accurate CRM roll-out.
- d) Creating and managing the project schedule, participating in performance standards discussions.
- e) Translating client requirements into system configuration and custom developments and prepares an achievable delivery schedule.
- f) Coordinating with departments to ensure delivery.
Desired Proficiency :
- a) Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and analytical skill.
- b) Ability to deliver on timeliness
- c) Excellent customer facing skills
- d) Appreciation of Business Issues
- e) Strong Technical background.
- f) Experience in BFSI and CRM domain is preferred.
- g) Exposure to Microsoft .NET framework and databases is a plus.
If this role sounds exciting to you and fulfills your future goals, then we would love to hear from you.
Seniority is India’s first dedicated shopping destination for senior citizens. Through a portfolio of thousands of products, we cater to both medical & lifestyle related needs of the elderly aiming to make their life easier and more independent. We currently operate through our e-commerce platform
( www.seniority.in ) and an experience zone in Pune. We are backed by the $3Bn RPG Group.
Position: Product Manager
Experience: B.E/B.Tech + MBA with min 3 yrs. work exp.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to lead customer experience of our product. A
product manager at Seniority Ltd is at the centre of the unique user experience we are trying to build
for senior citizens and hence we expect the candidate to be obsessed with user experience and be
comfortable working in a dynamic environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead development of Mobile Apps from scratch
• Create and Lead Short term & long term customer experience roadmap
• Create Product Flows, Wireframes, and Prototypes
• Develop and explore new ideas, initiatives and products / services
• Conduct market research and analysis to validate new ideas at every stage
• Collaborate with the Engg., Design and other teams to take features from concept to production
• Build a strong e-commerce platform that combines a superior user experience supported with a
robust and scalable back end tech architecture
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to execution & take key product
decisions which impact design, usability, retention, engagement & revenue
• Create a high quality user experience that drive increased customer loyalty and conversion rate
• Manage upgrades and progressive releases for existing products
• Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
• Experience in user interface design, wireframes and prototyping for mobile platform
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
• Strong business, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to drive execution by taking ownership
• Should be a hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work in resource-constrained
• Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful stories and products
Good to have:
• Experience of working with a start-up/e-commerce company
• Experience working for any consumer internet companies