Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Matellio Inc
- Minimum of 9 yrs of experience as Business Analyst, 2 yrs exp as Product Owner
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PPT.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
2. 8 to 10 years of industry experience.
3. Previous experience in Business / Requirements Analysis.
4. Proven experience in eliciting requirements, process documentations and testing.
5. Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
6. Understanding business requirements.
7. Help design, document and maintain system processes.
8. Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
9. Should influence stakeholders and determine acceptable solutions.
10. Perform quality assurance testing of the completed module / solution to ensure that it adheres to the business requirements.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Pitching products and/or services
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Computer and tech savvy.
- A creative perspective is prefered.
- Must have interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong ability to understand client requirements
- Manage Inbound and Outbound leads.
- Business & Technical Consulting.
- Manage the entire Sales Pipeline.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Manage and train the business development team
Strive Digi Tech is Hiring for Business developer Executive for Mohali Location
- Responsible for Online Bidding on Upwork
-Linkedin Lead Generation is Plus point
- Generating new Business for a wide range of Digital Services.
- Experience with a Lead Generator (Linkedin), Calling, Drafting of proposals, Client Interaction, Negotiation, Follow-ups, and also coordinate with the technical team
- Create a Business Proposal, Presentations, Slides, and other documents as required by a potential client.
- Ability to handle pressures of sales targets and work as per tight deadlines. Maintain top-order client relations and be able to maintain them in all situations.
- Should have knowledge about how to sell Web Services and Digital Marketing Services.
- Good knowledge of getting quality leads for WordPress development, SEO, Google Ads & Social Media.
- Must have a strategical approach to Bid on portals at the right time including targeting the right leads
Experience:- 2 -3 year
5 Day working
Hike on current salary
WFH available for some time
Day / Night Shift
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹22,000.00 per month