- Candidate should be able to generate business through online portal likes Upwork, Freelancer, People Per Hour and etc.
- Candidate Should be able to Understand client's requirements.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Candidates must have knowledge about IT services.
- Candidates should be able to write creative proposals.
- Should be Professional and excellent at time management.
- Responsible to prepare use cases, Business Requirements Documents(BRD), System Requirements.
- Specification (SRS) documents, Wire framing of the finalized projects and other functional documents.
This Noida based startup is disrupting the F&B industry by helping eateries increase their profit margin and saving time on labour.
Our client is a software-as-a-service(SaaS) startup that connects restaurants and suppliers by digitising the procurement process. It enables eateries to understand purchasing trends, auto-create purchase orders, anticipate stock out dates, set low-stock alerts, among others. The team also provides training to restaurant members on effectively using the solution. Founded by IIT Kanpur graduates, this new age venture already has more than 1,500 outlets registered on its platform and has helped restaurants reduce their operational costs by 8-10%. It also generates monthly transactions worth $1.3 million.
As a Sales Manager-3PL and Sourcing, you will be responsible for participating in overall e-commerce B2C services and processing with a focus on improving fulfilment and operational excellence.
What you will do:
- Setting the direction and managing the deliverables of the assigned sales team
- Building and maintaining client relations
- Working with internal departments such as the Marketing or Product teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply
- Meeting and exceeding KPIs and sales targets
- Possessing deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
- Following organisational policies and regulations that affect the Sales departmen
- Proactively pursuing new business and sales opportunities
- Solving problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Being a brand ambassador and reflecting company values at all times
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from Tier-1/ Tier-2 institute from any relevant stream
- Prior experience (2-3 years) across logistics and warehousing industry
- High level of ownership, decision making skills and willingness to set up things from scratch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good command over Office tools like Excel/Google Sheets, Word/Google Docs and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Prior start-up experience would be considered as an added advantage
- Ability to define priorities and manage timelines efficiently
Assettrust Services, is one of the most reputed and trusted names in the field of real estate, mainly focus on the fundamentals of trust, transparency, and expertise. We provide the best quality service to our clients across an India. We as Assettrust services successfully ensure a brand name by offering world-class services at our clients who have trusted us throughout the process of finding their dream homes, and fix down the deed. Our team expert gives an extraordinary service for customer by the concept that purchasing or selling of a house is something other than a transaction, hence we influence progressive, innovation, and smart solution by analyzing the client needs and make them happy from pursuit till possession.
Educational & Skill-Set Qualifiers:
Education - Graduation/HSC qualified.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
Decision making skills.
Languages - English & Hindi/ Kannada/Tamil/Marathi preferred,
Shift Timing : 10 AM - 7 PM
Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekdays.
Job Title: Relationship Manager / Senior Relationship Manager
* Managing customers and fulfillment of clients requirements as per the JD.
* Candidate should be Accountable for his day - day goals and capable of handling his task
* Should be a great leader and should set the pace on the work field to motivate others.
* Do daily basis updating and keep track of all active leads and ensuring towards closure as per the manager’s guidance.
* Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
* Be a great Leader & Team player when your presence is required.
Skill Required :
* Excellent communication & Negotiation skills.
* Critical thinking & Decision-making skills on required field of work.
* Passion For Organizational and Self growth.
-------------------------------------Looking for Immediate Joiners-----------------------------------------------
We have a farm at Denkennikottai, Tamil Nadu where we grow varieties of Roses and Fruits. We want to sell flowers to Apartments on a subscription basis. Need a Sales and Marketing person who would be talking to residents of apartments and should be able to sell flowers. And deliver the flowers to certain collection points (It is not a door-to-door delivery)
- Visit apartments and talk to people to generate leads to sell bunches of flowers on a weekly/monthly/yearly subscription basis.
- Should be able to visit the farm (around 70Kms) and collect flowers once a week.
- Deliver the flower bunches at different collection points
- Talk to supermarkets and other stores to establish collection points near the apartments
- Should be fluent in Kannada and English
- Must have a vehicle to travel to the farm
- Should be from Bangalore
- Must be dynamic and good at interacting with people
- There will be a fixed salary of 10k to 12k
- There will be commissions based on new sales
- Petrol expenses will be reimbursed for the farm visit
JD: Sales Director
Future Analytica is looking for a driven, results-oriented Sales director with experience in the SAAS business. This sales director is expected to lead a team of sales executives covering English speaking markets and manage the revenue and market penetration goals. The Sales Director will be responsible to hire, develop, and lead a team of high-performance individual contributors to scale our presence globally.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop, analyzes and implements sales strategy across key accounts to attain company strategic objectives
- Own and hit annual sales targets within enterprises accounts
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Oversees a team of individual contributors to meet or exceed customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Owns strategic plan, quarterly revenue forecast, territory design, and resource planning for sales of products in all stages of the lifecycle
- Develops team talent and pipeline includes attracting, identifying, developing, rewarding, managing, and coaching includes methodologies, consultative techniques, negotiation, and ABM strategy & tactics.
- Identifies solutions for process and product improvement to increase revenue, profitability, and customer experience.
- MBA degree and 10+ years with direct Mid-Market or Enterprise Software selling and management experience.
- 5+ years managing individual contributors selling B2B SaaS software
- Experience selling analytics, data, databases, predictive modelling, or business intelligence software in the US and UK.
- Experience selling in core AI industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Insurance, and Manufacturing.
- Strong analytical, creative, and critical thinking skills to deliver solutions for both internal operations and customers.
- Proven results with both early-stage and market-proven software products
- Experience negotiating large contracts, including working with internal partners (legal, product, management) and external partners (channel, technology, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Genuine flexibility and temperament to succeed in a high-energy, fast-growing startup.
About The Company
AI is the next big revolution for the World. Our technology enables AI for the future. Future analytica is an AI-SAAS platform that enables 10x acceleration and democratization to the entire data science journey. The company is well funded and has a team with decades of operational experience and best practice that can be shared with our clients. We are looking for top talent to help us continue our growth — and grow with us!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why work for us?
It would be a Challenging, grounds up a promising circumstance for you. You get an opportunity to chip away at AI/Data analytics alongside stunning specialists with strongly backed up funding.
Since the organization is as yet in the beginning phases, you will see the total lifecycle of the start-up from getting the underlying clients to raising funding rounds. If you stick it out, you will experience extraordinary career growth.
What is the leadership team at FutureAnalytica and who are backing you?
Started by two young entrepreneurs, AI enthusiasts and have a solid experience in data science and analytics.
Dhiraj.K- Founder & CEO
Are you okay with remote employment?
Yes, but only in the India or U.S due to time zone convenience. Sometime in 2022, we may get back to offices and prefer working together.
Have you raised any money?
Yes, we raised seed funding by foreign investors
What is work/life balance like at your company?
As an early-stage startup, we wouldn’t want to hide this reality to prospective candidates: raw hours make a big difference in the impact we can make right now. This won’t always be the case, but it is at present.
So, often we find ourselves working later in the evening, on rare occasions a weekend, but it’s mostly driven by personal ambition. We don’t have any expectations of anyone to do so.
However, we love our employees to work flexible with an open-door policy where any employee can reach founders directly.
Our cultural values are...
Customer First: You put the best interest of customers first. It means doing the right thing for the customer even when none (the customer, your manager) is watching.
Innovation: Be an out of the box thinker
Love of Learning: Be curious to learn and implement
Impact: You accomplish an amazing amount of work
Ownership Taker: You take ownership of your goals and don’t blame others for lack of success and be a problem solver.
Authentic and Honest: You are quick to admit mistakes, learn from it. Always assume everyone is working with the best intention. No behind-the-door criticism.
Pro-active- Do it before someone come to ask for it.
Co-operative- Finally gel well with the team.
So, if you think you’re a right fit and ready to take the challenge why late write to us and our People and Culture department will come in touch with you to discuss further.
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program, the candidate will be offered the BDA-Inside Sales (at 8 LPA) role in Bengaluru. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
- alling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services
- Accurately record details of customers' purchase orders
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales
- Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Conducting market research and developing new marketing strategies
- Generating reports for the effectiveness of the marketing and sales plan.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings as necessary
- Demonstrating products and services as deemed necessary by clients .
- Making product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Engaging in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Creating a plan for gaining customers and retaining them
- Analyzing the competition to create a plan for engagement of target market
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.