About Company: Applicate IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
Applicate leads the use of cutting-edge technology including Artificial Intelligence in the domain of Sales.
Applicate has created the first AI Sales Assistant, and named it ‘Sellina’. With Artificial Intelligence, ‘Sellina’ can simultaneously Assist, Supervise and Train 1000s of salespeople and channel partners across an organization & assist them in driving everyday sales!
Applicate Is already working with many top Global and Indian brands like Bacardi, Diageo, Shell, ITC, Kelloggs, Britannia, Perfetti, Bauli, Organic India, Whirlpool, Grohe, Akzonobel, Allen Solly, Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Arrow, U.S. Polo, Mars and other top brands.
You can also visit our website www.applicate.in or YouTube Channel for details of our company, product portfolio and customer feedbacks.
Are you resilient? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? Do you have convincing power? If so, You might be ready for a job as an inside sales representative
We are looking for Inside Sales Manager who will be responsible for business lead generation by emailing, cold calling and build relationships with existing and prospective clients in order to garner their interest and convert them into qualified leads.
As Inside Sales Manager at Applicate, you’ll be responsible for generating new prospects by interacting with target customer.
Qualification & Key Skills:
- Generating new leads & Meeting Sales goals by cold calling, email marketing etc.
- Develops new accounts by researching and identifying potential leads, soliciting new business, building connections.
- Diligent follow-ups with inbound leads supported by subsequent email communications
- Route qualified leads to outside sales team by initiating appointments
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintain strong MIS of all leads and accounts
- Have a strong eye for research and ability to scout for new prospects, identify the key players in an industry and gather interest
- Keeps product knowledge up to date by studying item descriptions and participating in ongoing training
- Accepts ownership for maintaining and expanding sales and accomplishing all assigned tasks
- Min 1 years of experience in Similar Role and domain.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal as well excellent listening skills too.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales or business, information technology, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Good hands on in excel (Mail merge, data entry etc.) and other office products.
- A self-starter. A tenacious individual that is not afraid of taking new initiatives and sometimes rejection.
- Talking & Meeting is second nature for you. Your day will consist of high volume calling/ meeting/ e-mailing.
- Strong understanding of sales cycle
- Strong secondary/internet research skills
- Knowledge of lead generation, nurturing and converting a potential lead to appointments