Pioneer Foods Pvt Ltd is a Food manufacturing and exporting company that specialises in traditional snacks without compromising on the health factor. Their range of cereal based nutritional ready-to-eat snack packs are "Enriched with goodness". Their products are available across India, Middle East and North America, in stores and through ecommerce websites.The company believes in focusing on providing tasty, roasted, contemporary flavoured and highly nutritious ingredients like Quinoa , Chia , Flaxseeds , Sunflower seeds, Oats, Fenugreek etc. with an Indian twist to the health-conscious current and future generations.
As an Export Manager, you will generate business to develop the export vertical of the firm through aggressive sales and marketing.
What you will do:
- Devising strategies for increasing the market and market share of company's product in the given region and ensuring effective implementation of the same.
- Improving brand & credibility of the company's product in the international market via - Continuous product promotion campaigns along with monitoring and ensuring the implementation of the same
- Defining strategies to explore new international markets and generating higher revenues from the international sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new & existing clients.
- Being responsible for pre and post shipment documentation: Invoice/ Packing list, Executing post shipment documents as per the terms of the export order, preparing BRC, etc.
- Planning and coordinating with the team as well as various vendors for the timely delivery of orders.
- Ensuring that shipments are in compliance with all laws and regulations. You need to be well updated with the various export laws.
What you need to have:
- The candidate should have 4+ years of experience in developing International sales as well as export documentation.
- Good contact base in various countries of Distributors
- Good contact base in various countries of Buyers
- Good contact base in various countries of Chain Stores
- The Candidate should carry analytical thinking as he/she is expected to work with sales data.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Ability to handle overseas Buyers, CHA & Transporters independently.
- Experience in Pre- & Post Export Documentation.
- Very well versed in MS Word & MS Excel.
- Having experience in Digital Marketing will be preferred.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
As a ASM(Asst. Manager) Copier, you will be responsible for managing channel partners to influence order placements for paper in order to achieve respective area targets.
What you will do:
- Interacting with channel partners and their major end customers to solicit inputs for devising a product and price strategy to meet end user requirements
- Reviewing performance of channel partners – off take and order flow for ensuring achievement of monthly zonal targets
- Monitoring achievement of targets
- Implementing the sales strategy for the sale of product(s) in a specified area to increase turnover
- Monitoring achievement of sales targets for each CSC within the area
- Monitoring achievement of collection targets to reduce exposure to outstanding receivables
- Monitoring competitor activities in terms of their MOP, products, market share and production capacity for respective areas
- Interacting with quality/ R&D department for new product development basis customer feedback and competitor product portfolio
- Coordinating with CSC, production and dispatch teams for meeting customer order requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring timely payment and debt free transactions along with reconciliation of accounts
- Ensuring timely "C" Form submission and payout of performance incentives committed to channel partners
What you need to have:
- Prior experience in Channel Sales and Modern Trade
- Experience in Paper / Packaging / Publishing Industry preferred
Patient Care manager:
Salary: 4-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Roles and responsibilities:
* Educate the patient on offerings of ZenOnco.io
* In-bound sales to drive conversions from leads
* Customer interaction and correspondence
* Making on call appointments to talk to existing and potential clients
* Persuading clients to buy your company’s services
* Providing an after-sales service
* Keeping records of sales and customers
* Reporting information back to head office about customer needs
* Patient medical data collection
* Process mapping from case initiation to delivery of consultation
* Collaborate across teams to ensure quality and coordinate care delivery
* Working with the tech/product team to optimize operations
* Identify key areas of improvement in patient facing operations of the company and proposing strategies to enable
* Responsible for managing patient relations and complaint activity.
* Liaison between patients, their families, and the organization's physicians, departments and administration.
* Ensures thorough and timely resolution of patient issues, concerns, and complaints.
To be a healthcare salesperson, you’ll need:
* Excellent sales and negotiation skills
* Strong communication and networking skills
* Good planning and organizational skills
* Self-motivation, drive and initiative
* An outgoing and confident approach
* Commercial and business awareness
* The ability to understand and present clinical data
* The flexibility to cope with frequent changes in products and healthcare systems
Education and Experience:
* Graduate or Post Graduate in healthcare education (Preferred)
*Experience as patient manager: 2+ years
*Experience in healthcare industry: 2+ years (Preferred)
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
2. Generating, pursuing, and closing translation and interpreting opportunities in our key sectors and with target companies
3. Developing and managing the sales pipeline, revenue forecasting, and reporting
4. Managing prospect pipeline and recording customer interactions
5. Creating, maintaining, and leveraging client relationships
6. Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify, develop, and promote the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
7. Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
8. Formulating sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
9. Setting and managing client expectations while consulting with each client for best practices
The Senior Associate - Business Development will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients. The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
· Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
· Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
· Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
· Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
· Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Experience with lead generation and prospect management in the field of HR Services.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour
· Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· 1+ years of cold calling experience; previous experience in inside sales, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
· Excellent analytical and time-management skills
· Demonstrated and proven sales results
· Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Work with clients and end-users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Should have Experienced in a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client's business requirements and fulfill user stories.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings with clients and should have prior experience of working with them on-site including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end-user training.
- Salesforce Admin Certification and one Consulting Cloud Certification (Sales, Service, or Community.
- In this role, the analyst is expected to have exemplary communication and documentation skills.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations, and document Business Related Document based on business data and Salesforce knowledge
Business Development Executive
MBA (Marketing) with Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or Information Technology
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION REQUIRED
Business Development, Lead Generation, Pre-sales, Digital Marketing, Marketing Research, Research Analysis, Market Initiative, etc.
- Technology Acumen
- Must have a good understanding of digital technologies of Web/Mobile App Development, Cloud Services (especially AWS), Big Data and DevOps
- Overall messaging and branding
- Should be able to create brand offerings, brand positions, brand promise, messaging for target audiences with their trust and business.
- Digital Marketing
- Enhance social media presence with unique 10 posts/month and post them to 2-3 channels. Each post would be published for 5-10 times in a month across channels.
- 3rd party profiles and Management
- Shall create profiles on listing sites like Clutch, GoodFirms etc and help in collecting client reviews
- Lead Generation
- Should run targeted email and social outreach campaigns to target audience and bring appointments for your sales team to close
- Domestic/International Exposure
- Should have experience in dealing with international market & businesses (especially USA and Europe) as ours’ B2B market
- Content Strategy and Execution
- Should be able to define the content strategy and curate the quality content – posts, blogs, newsletters, website, etc.
- Should be able to help on working on proposal and sales
- Should be able to nurture the relationships with customers
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Demand/Lead generation through outbound marketing activities. Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Prospect Identification, Nurturing & Closure. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Lead Generation and Management by Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings / Cold Calling
- Strong lead generation skills (establishing initial contact and gathering information)
- Generate new leads and set appointments for the Business Development Managers, within a defined territory, for specific lines of business, through telemarketing
- One would typically be involved in setting up a volume of qualified appointments to increase the chances of more contract conversion and ensure the healthy sales pipeline.
- Researching Organizations and Individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- New Business Acquisition
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in-person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Market Research and Analysis
- Understand client requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Clearly and effectively communicates the Company's Solutions to prospects
- Technology selling experience
- Experience with online demos and conducting virtual meetings
- Blend of Startup and MNC culture is an add on
- Self-starter who can function both individually and as part of a team
- Should visualize the big picture about the product and the partners' requirements
About Scalex –
We are cloud-born product development, consulting and technology services start-up, having a presence in Pune (India) and Seattle (USA). We have been working closely with leading-edge start-ups and mid-size companies across the globe in their journey to ideate, implement and innovate next-gen technology products and solutions using re-defined user experience and digital technologies of Cloud, Mobility, and DevOps. We leverage the power of digital technologies to build the products with a customer-centric approach and agile methodologies as the backbone.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real-world problems.
We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.
Last but not least, you will get an opportunity to work with high performing teams and competitive businesses.