F22 Labs Global Private Limited is a startup studio based out of Chennai. We like to think of ourselves as mean MVP machines. We help founders go from idea to product in under 6 weeks.
What will you work on?
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Define feature roadmap for F22 Labs Global Private Limited products based on business opportunities and market research
- Propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Work closely with founders, tech, design, marketing, customer support team to build world class products.
Do you fit in?
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product, strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
What you can expect?
- Flexible work timings
- Work from Home policy
- Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
- Intensive performance linked incentives
- Optimized Learning Culture
- Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career
and much more…
About F22Labs Global
We’re Hiring Humans, not Ninjas 😇
Disclaimer: Only for serious folks. Work that challenges, excites, scares you and lets you go to bed satisfied!
- Project Manager (5+ Years)
- Product Manager (4+ Years)
- Email Marketer (2+ Years)
- Facebook Ads Marketer (2+ years)
- Frontend Developer Interns (Freshers)
- Backend Developer Interns (Freshers)
- Reactjs Developer (2 years)
- Nodejs Developer (2 years)
- Python Developer (2 years)
- Senior Reactjs Developer (4+ years)
- Senior Nodejs Developer (4+ years)
- Senior Python Developer (4+ years)
- Quality Analyst (2+ years) (Manual/automation)
Note: In case you don't see a role that you’d fit in, but would love to be a part of the team at some point, we’d love to stay connected. Send us your details at [email protected]
Who we are:
F22 Labs was started in 2014 by Murtuza and Hari, 2 childhood friends who always dreamt of starting a business of their own. After working at leading startups initially in their careers, they decided to take the plunge.
Over the last 7 years, we’ve been fortunate and blessed to have worked with 250+ entrepreneurs, who have trusted us with their dream of building their startups. Some of them include Hollywood celebrities like BJ Novak and Fortune 500s like Pizza Hut Inc.
Some of our products have gone on to be used, loved and have received investment from Charlie Cheever(Cofounder of Quora), Snoop Dog(does he even need an introduction?), Evan Williams (Cofounder of Twitter) and have been nominated for awards like the Webbys.
F22 Labs has won the Top 10 Software development company awards from highly respected Clutch.co for multiple years.
One cool thing about working at F22 Labs is you can never be bored. We’re working on various products cutting across different industries like: HealthCare, Non Profits, Entertainment, B2B SaaS, Ecommerce, Fashion, Sports, Travel, Fintech, Marketplaces, EdTech, LegalTech, IOT.
We have presented our products at international conventions like WebSummit Lisbon, RiseConf HongKong, Collision Conf New Orleans, Pizza Expo Las Vegas
What we do:
We build beautiful, robust and scalable web and mobile applications for idea stage founders and growth stage startups based out of USA, Canada, Mexico, Middle East, India, Nigeria, South Africa, Singapore etc.
Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Top-notch Healthcare
- Care & Appreciation
- Flexible Schedules
- Supercharged Learning
- TechTalks Sessions
- Amazing Office Indoor Games
- Cool & Fun Working Enviornment
- Accommodation & Meal for Relocation
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
Know more about us @F22Labs:
Job Title: Product Director Location: Gurgaon
The company is expanding its product team to further drive user growth, engagement & monetization. We are looking to bring onboard product folks who can own and drive critical product charters independently.
Key responsibility areas for the role are:
-Effectively drive the product strategy and roadmaps. From identifying and
defining the large pillars as well as figuring out the minor details.
-Identify the opportunities to pursue by conducting user research, derive insights from the platform data, studying the market trends and shifts.
-Formulate high leverage and feasible product solutions collaboratively with design, engineering, data science and business teams.
-Drive continuous improvement in the key KPIs.
Background, skills, and key traits
-You have at least 7 years of product management experience in a B2C
-Your education -subjects/areas are not as important as your learning ability and
the demonstrated achievements.
-You have a very high agency, and you are outcome oriented.
-You have the ability to effectively manage high growth team.
-You have a high bias for action, and you drive the momentum across the board.
-Your own benchmarks are of the best products in the world.
-You are humble and strive to learn continuously. You don’t shy away from
acknowledging and improving the inputs and the processes if the outcomes are
-You have high analytical skills. Slicing user funnels or designing and analyzing
experiments is second nature for you.
-You communicate and collaborate effectively with the key stakeholders and drive
alignment whenever necessary.
Sr. Product Manager at OneCard
At Onecard, we're re-imagining the credit card for a new generation of users. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small team of experienced Product Managers who have helped build successful products at companies such as Gaana, Walnut, ICICI Bank among others.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You observe users and talk to them to get insights for building products.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration. This is very important as we're rapidly growing.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You’ve spent at least 3 years in product management, especially working on mobile apps.
- You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
- You’ve worked with design teams and software like Figma/Zeplin/Balsamiq.
- Experience in Fintech and gaming is preferred. Especially working on reward programs.
You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A few words on...
- Why you’re interested in being a product manager at OneCard in particular
- The product you are most proud of shipping, and your role in its development
- The biggest product mistake you’ve made (we all have them!)
Greetings! We are looking for Product Manager for our Data modernization product. We need a resource with good knowledge on Big Data/DWH. should have strong Stakeholders management and Presentation skills
At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application, and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap for the team, and conduct periodic roadmap reviews, re-prioritizing the roadmap based on evolving opportunities and priorities.
- Act as the primary business contact for the development team, partner with the Development Team for timely delivery of features.
- Work with the Design team on user research, creating and testing wireframes, prototypes, and designs for the products.
- Build strong working relationships with the business teams (Counselors, Sales, B2B) to gather timely inputs across initiatives, and influence interdependent roadmaps.
- 2+ years of professional experience, with at least 1 year in a role that focuses on product analysis and/or management.
- Keen understanding of user behavior while developing new products/features.
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run and synthesize data in order to make on-point business decisions.
- Excellent written communication skills in English, ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to different audiences across various levels in the organization.
- Experience in communicating with senior management and influencing decision making
- Experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in the delivery of major new products or services and their GTM strategy
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams with influence rather than authority
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems.
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for the #PaymentsPlatform.
- Understand the jobs to be done for the platform, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of platform products, and define key metrics.
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these.
- Manage and develop a team of platform product managers.
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision .
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a Tier 1 engineering college filled with energetic, creative minds, collaborative teams & expert coders. We are looking for passionate leaders to continue growing our talented teams.
- Technical and analytical background
- Previous experience of minimum 1 year in product/ consulting will be preferred
- 1-3 years of experience.
Location : Gurgaon
1. Identify the opportunity for omni channel optical retail
2. Planning the strategy for product, prioritization and roadmap (launch and growth)
3. Creating wireframes, PRD with prioritized features and justifications
4. Market research to understand right targeting, positioning, right product, and customer segments
5. Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
6. Be an expert with respect to the competition
7. Data analytics
8. Translating business to technical requirements and vice versa
9. Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and other opportunities
10. Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
11. Propose an overall budget to ensure success
12. Defining and tracking success metrics
13. Efficient cross functional communication and collaboration
14. Execution of the entire project while interfacing with sales, marketing, customer service, logistics and technology teams
1. Understanding of customer behaviour in a digital distribution setting
2. Technical background/knowledge to be able to work with tech teams
3. Analytical skills to optimise the product and channels
4. Ability to execute multiple projects in parallel and do prioritisation
5. Engineering degree is good to have
6. Ownership and Hunger
7. Leadership and teamwork skills
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
1. Tier 1 Engineering college or Tier 1 MBA college
2. 10+ Years of experience with atleast 2-3 years as a product manager in e-commerce or e-pharmacy or opticals
3. Experience of building product from scratch
4. Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products/digital products/digital services
5. Execution experience in ground-up scaling while collaborating with cross-functional teams
6. Hyper-growth startup experience of at least 2 years
• The candidate will help the Product Manager define, execute, and deliver projects (Web and mobile) and services based on product roadmap that adds great value to our organization.
• The candidate will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the line of business, and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy.
• This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, SEO, sales and editorial teams to bring features to market and develop and grow new business opportunities for Taxmann.
• Ownership of the product: Oversee and manage the product on daily basis.
• Collaborate with design, technology and development team to develop a deep understanding of users, identify gaps in core product functionality, help build right set of features and track adoption for same
• Understand and communicate accurately the product vision and features to all stakeholders
• Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed
• Understand the competitive climate and have a point-of-view on how to deliver scalable products
• Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition. Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, competitive analysis), develop insights and translate findings into actionable insights
• Provide analytics-based insights to help iterate on the product to make it more useful to customers
What we expect
• B.Tech / MBA
• 0- 2 years of experience in online B2C product related role
• Keen desire to learn and build new products
• Ability to analyze data quickly - comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Clevertap etc.
• Good communication skills both Written and Verbal
• Hands on working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Should be a multi tasker
- Plan and achieve monthly sell out targets
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Revenue and PM Goals
- Create Weekly/Monthly reports and monitor performance, driven by on-site KPIs
- Conduct Monthly Business review with partners.
- Review and tracking of commercial agreements
Marketing and Onsite Experience :
- Plan Marketing/Promotional calendar with Digital Marketing Manager for Ellementry.com as per quarterly/yearly marketing budgets.
- Actively support and drive the Seasonal Go To Market execution for Ellementry.com
- Constant improvement and actualization of customers on-site experience in alignment with defined GTM strategy
- To Ensure Catalog and Listing Hygiene and achieve high content score
- Charged with and responsible for identifying new ways to improve site conversion, average order size, cart abandonment, and other key performance indicators to maximize sales growth and profitability.
- Provide oversight for managing Affiliate program
- Own e-Commerce projects and work with respective partners and regional/global teams to support the definition, technical implementation, testing, deployment and operations of chosen e-Commerce project.
- Perform cross-platform, cross-browser QA validations on website development releases, acting as the liaison between eCommerce, Global Team, and IT to ensure smooth project planning and delivery.
- Propose and implement websites evolutions - including new content and new features
- Coordinate deployment and UAT.
Qualifications : Diploma / Bachelors degree. Masters degree will be preferable.
Other Job Requirements :
- 3-5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in managing dot com and Marketplace business for a brand.
- Basic technical know how of an E-commerce site and understanding of building/improving E-com sites.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile).
- Able to interpret business objectives and successfully incorporate those objectives into projects.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile, chat, telephony).
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics & GTM.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, task-oriented, business-driven.
- Project management and strong attention to detail skills
- Build Products for Factories that help them in improving their Customer Retention on the Platform
- Drive the Customer Retention Metric both at a Platform and at the Factory Level
- Improve Product Discovery on the Retailer App to enhance new retailer Acquisitions for factories
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory
- Distribution product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills