Product Analyst (Process Excellence Team, Episource)
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Ensure timely release of features and bugs.
- Talk to development team and ensure all roadblocks are cleared.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and undertaking the functionality testing of new system
- Do due-diligence (or innovative workshops) with teams to identify areas of Salesforce improvement
- Interpret business needs and translating them into the application and operational requirement with the help of strong analytical and product management skills
- Prepare requirements and act as a liaison between development team and ops
- Create stories in JIRA and ensure they are discussed with dev team for proper sign offs.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and six months plan for product roadmap
- Create product roadmaps after discussing with business heads.
- Ideate and define epics for the product and then define product functions.
- Each feature or new product development should result in cost per chart optimization or in helping new business line
- Work on other product lines associated with Salesforce
- Based on business need, work on other product line like retrieval, coding and HRA business on Salesforce
- Training about products and its usage to the customer
- Give proper training to end users on the product usage and its functionality
- Prepare product training manuals during roll out.
Skills & Attributes required
- Technical Skills
- Statistical Analysis Tools and techniques
- Process Definition, Process Designing, Process Modelling and Simulation, Process and Program Management and BPR
- Mid/Large Scale transformations and System Implementations Project
- Stakeholder Requirement Analysis
- Should have good understanding of the latest technology like Machine learning, Natural language processing, & AWS.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Data Exploration and Analysis
- Has the ability of start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusions relevant to the business problems
- Communication Skills
- Has the ability to communicate effectively to all the stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories
- Ability to present information professionally and concisely with supporting data
- Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Needs to be a self-initiator and should be able to work independently on solving complex business problems
- Needs to understand customer pain points and should have the ability to innovate processes
- Inspecting process meticulously, identify value-adds thereby re-aligning processes for operational and financial efficiency
About Episource LLC
and long-term releases, based on business opportunities and market research.
● Work with cross-functional product teams to accomplish product objectives,
overseeing timelines and meeting deadlines for product releases.
● Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
● Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training
● Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities. (e.g.,
● Monitor and analyze new technologies and inform the team of their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead forward looking research
● Create and maintain profit and loss documentation for products and services.
● Act as liaison between Marketing, Technology, and Customer Experience teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new
Summary of Role
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Product Manager, we expect you to bring a fresh pair of eyes for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working to deliver winning products.
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Min 5-12 years of strong experience in product management role
- Previous experience in Fintech domain
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Required Skills for this Role:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Build innovative financial products in a cross-functional team. Deeply understand the needs and problems of our users.
- Develop product positioning strategies.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure developers understand the required functionality and are building the right functionality to meet the market need and are easy to implement and maintain.
- Recommend and drive implementation of improvements to the product development process
- Document and manage the user experience.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities.
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast.
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Own one or more products and feature scoping for the products.
Drive product and integration roadmap, including market segmentation and sizing, market and competitive analysis, technology trends to achieve product line goals.
Work with engineers and designers to create brilliant UX & UI. Manage and prioritize the product backlog and effectively communicate with the engineering team.
Understand user needs and gather product requirements using industry knowledge - Define KPIs & performance metrics for the product (i.e. conversion & retention).
● Background in computer science or another quantitative field - MBA from tier-1 B-school preferred
Test, discover and improve the product - Obsessively use data to drive product decisions
Agile/lean delivery team experience as a product owner/product manager.
Have experience from a small scale or start-up environment.
Expertise in stakeholder management, throughout every level of the organization.
Experience launching and developing successful web and mobile apps
Commercial acumen and extensive user-growth experience
Complete knowledge of the full product life cycle (SDLC).
Expertise in MVT, A/B testing and prototyping best practice
Excellent communication skills to a range of stakeholders
Advantageous: Experience in software engineering.
Experience working on search-related products.
Experience in B2C products.
Focused and driven
Strong on initiative
Positive and enthusiastic
Resourceful – “Never say never” attitude
Professional credibility and integrity
Good Listener – challenge constructively and respond well to feedback
- Improving the NPS of the truckers.
- Leading a team of PMs and working towards improving the experience for the truckers.
- Working closely with the business, operations and sales teams to understand their inputs and pain points and conceptualizing and building solutions which will help them.
- Driving the engineering, QA, data and design teams in delivering and building world class products.
- Planning Sprints and working in an Agile environment to carry out not just your tasks but also the tasks of your team members.
- Understanding and measuring the success metrics directly inclined towards your vertical and align them as per the business needs.
- User research will be a key part of your job which will help you to take better and more informed decisions while you build the product, hence conducting and setting up efficient user research frameworks will also be an important responsibility.
- Finally, you will be analyzing the key metrics being tracked in the launched product and creating a plan to iterate and optimize the products for the future sprints.
What you need to have:
- Master's / Bachelor's degree, computer science will be a bonus.
- 4+ years of handson experience in Product Management and proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- B2B experience specifically building products for E-commerce/ Logistics clients is a bonus.
- You should be able to communicate effectively with the Engineering, QA and Design teams in their language while being able to articulate the product requirements efficiently.
- You should have a First principle thinking approach in problem solving; the ability to build products from scratch and the vision to scale it.
- You should have empathy towards the customer and the ability to understand their problems.
- You should have an Agile mindset - With a strong bias for action and an iterative approach to product development and a focus on building well hypothesised products.
- You should be able to understand and analyze industry/ market/ competition and internal business strategy, and ensure your product stays relevant and ahead of the curve.
- On a daily basis, you should use data to drive decision making and be analytical in understanding the problem statements.
- A good knowledge in UI/ UX design.
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and harner assertiveness and influence to rally people around building exceptional products.
- Prior experience in building products for the Blue collared workforce is a plus.
- Managing and building effective teamwork and bringing all stakeholder on board.
- Recommending and sourcing new products based on competitor offerings, customer comments and market demands.
- Negotiating program terms with vendors.
- Assisting with catalogue layout preparation and product positioning.
- Developing pricing strategies for new and existing products.
- Building strong relationships across departments.
- Training and directing a team of Associates
What you need to have:
- Must have handled Electronic Products development
- Handled team and vendors, along with coordination with multiple departments
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should have the speed that is keen to start ups.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Head of Product, you will be responsible for strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio.
What you will do:
- Defining and aligning of the vision, strategy and roadmap
- Identifying opportunities that lead to product growth through innovation while still maintaining the fundamental business goals/ priorities
- Overseeing the innovation and improvement of the business’s product to suit the consumers’ needs
- Defining, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and controlling of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Building the product team and hiring across product roles
- Managing and taking ownership of product end-to-end: including defining scope, developing requirements for product launch
- Analyzing customer needs/ markets, competitive offering and user requirements in depth
- Coordinating with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understanding product priorities and implementing a product governance framework
- Conceptualizing innovative features, designing wireframes/ prototypes and documenting PRDs to enhance app usability
- Working collaboratively with various teams including marketing, business, UX, customer support and engineering teams etc.
What you need to have:
- MBA/ B.Tech from Tier 1 Colleges (IIM/ ISB/ IIT/ BITS)
- 12+ years of B2C product experience at a product company
- Solid Leadership background coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in handling and managing teams
- Comfort diving into data and deriving tangible insights
- Proven track record of shipping several high impact features, end-to-end
- Prior startup & fintech experience is a plus
- Prior experience in tech roles is a plus
- Maintain, drive, monitor, and put in place dependable technological standards, systems, and procedures.
- With a high degree of skill and understanding, influence technology plans and choices.
- Provide guidance and help to ensure that necessary legislation specifications and standards are followed.
- Lead a team of product developers and handle training requirements as needed.
- Coordinate product testing on a regular basis to identify flaws and offer feedback in order to improve them.
- Assist clients with technical concerns as a key contact.
- Ascertain if the firm has adequate resources, including staff, materials, and equipment.
- Development, execution, and progress are all reported to management.
- Working with development teams and departments, as well as taking user feedback into account.
- Managing support teams and monitoring performance indicators are two of my responsibilities.
- Assuring timely and cost-effective delivery of products and services.
- Managing software and hardware updates and installs.
- Keeping the computer network infrastructure up to date and secure.
Tailor and Circus is a progressive and unisex underwear brand in the Indian apparel space, at the forefront of E-commerce and product innovation. We have created India's most comfortable and responsible piece of underwear, offering the highest quality and selling direct-to-consumer. As a brand, we are India's first inclusive and body-positive underwear company. This has been part of the company's DNA since the inception, all our models and influencers who represent the brand are real people having real bodies.
Tailor and Circus is looking to hire suitable candidates for the Product Manager role who will handle user-facing product experience (website) and is very data-driven. The role will be based either in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be focused on building consumer-facing applications for the Tailor and Circus website.
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across the website and other customer touchpoints.
- Define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across website and other customer touchpoints.
- You will be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website.
- You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key business areas (Marketing, Design and Tech) to create a simple and delightful experience for our users.
- You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area.
- You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics and more.) to deliver high-quality products.
Apply If you:
- Minimum of 1-2 Years of Experience in Product & Marketing Management
- Can showcase your user-facing products experiences
- Have very high customer obsession
- Are a highly data-oriented person and have skills to analyze data using SQL
- Have an understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- Have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building new product features and functionalities.
1. Identify the opportunity for omni channel optical retail
2. Planning the strategy for product, prioritization and roadmap (launch and growth)
3. Creating wireframes, PRD with prioritized features and justifications
4. Market research to understand right targeting, positioning, right product, and customer segments
5. Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
6. Be an expert with respect to the competition
7. Data analytics
8. Translating business to technical requirements and vice versa
9. Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and other opportunities
10. Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
11. Propose an overall budget to ensure success
12. Defining and tracking success metrics
13. Efficient cross functional communication and collaboration
14. Execution of the entire project while interfacing with sales, marketing, customer service, logistics and technology teams
1. Understanding of customer behaviour in a digital distribution setting
2. Technical background/knowledge to be able to work with tech teams
3. Analytical skills to optimise the product and channels
4. Ability to execute multiple projects in parallel and do prioritisation
5. Engineering degree is good to have
6. Ownership and Hunger
7. Leadership and teamwork skills
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
1. Tier 1 Engineering college or Tier 1 MBA college
2. 10+ Years of experience with atleast 2-3 years as a product manager in e-commerce or e-pharmacy or opticals
3. Experience of building product from scratch
4. Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products/digital products/digital services
5. Execution experience in ground-up scaling while collaborating with cross-functional teams
6. Hyper-growth startup experience of at least 2 years
- 2-7 years of total experience in Product Development.
- BE/BTech or any relevant degree with a background in consumer internet products
- 2-4 years’ experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them - you’re extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished
- You carry the optimum blend of business, creativity (UI/UX) and technology.
- You are hands-on and go-getter to build & enhance your product through team work.
- You are on a constant drive to expand the product through research & stitching new partnerships.
- Person from a travel & accommodation background will be preferred.
- You’re expected to be a polymath who can bring ideas and analogies from different domains to solve a problem. You should be able to understand third or fourth level metrics.
- Stellar design instincts and product taste
- Finger-tippiness with data: you just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Hands on experience on MS Excel is preferred.
- Most importantly, you should be fun to work with.
- You’ll be responsible for absorbing all the complexities of the domain and make simple, elegant and polished products for our users. You’ll have to learn and unlearn fast across domains.
- You’ll be working closely with the engineers, designers and analysts who care deeply about their product. You should be able to quickly build rapport with them. Persuasiveness is more valued here than authority.
- You’ll be owning product charters and would be responsible for every delivery. Your product charter will change as we evolve.
- You should be able to understand macro changes in the market and identify potential opportunities and risks. You should be able to plan features in smaller sprints while keeping an eye on the larger vision.
- You’ll be extremely meticulous and prudent in testing every feature that goes out. We ship high quality software.
- You’ll be the internal evangelist of the product who will go to everyone and help them understand why we should build a feature.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team player who can adapt to new and evolving processes.