- 3+ Years of experience in Product Management from product company
- Experience in managing product roadmaps and timelines
- Track record of execution and deploying the highest quality product on time with high adoption metrics
- Strong leadership, listening, and cross-functional management skills
- Ability to work with leadership with clear and concise communication
- Ability to effectively prioritize, manage projects, and multi-task in a fast-paced, cross-functional organization
As a product person at Signzy you will be helping bring futuristic ideas to reality. As a company we are today working on some of the most cutting edge ideas in the technology domain. You would not only be understanding these concepts in depth, but working with technology and sales teams to see them being adopted by customers. As you grow within the organization you will be leading some of these initiatives and moving towards a Senior product manager role.
-Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team. -Coordinate with the product manager and development teams and develop various products according to requirements and perform research on various issues to provide expert knowledge on products. -Coordinate with the Product Team to create product strategy including pricing plans, target segment, partnerships etc. -Perform design, development and management of new, existing or acquisition products. -Work with the business team and key stakeholders to define scope, costs and timelines for updating existing products and implementing new products. -Assist in the deployment of new products, for initial customers. -Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that delivered system is properly tested and meets the product requirements. -Work with distribution partners to identify sales opportunities and to position products on key platforms. -Identify product marketing ideas and opportunities based on industry trends, current market environment and competitive trends.
- Create campaign strategies and help in execution working with content and design teams -Facilitate changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance
Original Research - The ability to take primary and secondary data to come up with original insights that can be defended with data or evidence Structured Thinking - Can think clearly under lot of data and make definitive choices along with pros and cons Empathy - Is able to understand different stakeholders within the company and outside, and hence put themselves in own shoes Communication - Is able to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.
Preferred Experience: Someone with experience in design specially enterprise software. Candidate who has worked within operations of large enterprises is also a large value add. Someone who has built applications himself would also be preferred.
Wisestep (http://www.wisestep.com" target="_blank">www.wisestep.com) is on a mission to bring data driven decision making to the HR Tech space.
The Product Manager will play a major role in helping develop and build out our NEW Line of Products
As a Product Manager, you will be expected to work on three major dimensions
- Product Strategy and Innovation: - Own the product strategy and Roadmap. Work with Senior Leadership to understand business goals and translate them into short-term and long-term product roadmaps.- Comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision with a differentiated product positioning as well as a weekly status update.
- Work with Marketing to develop and nurture an initial set of prelaunch users
- You will be expected to Write Product Specs with a clear context and focus on usability, research, and market analysis to drive Customer Delight.
- Constantly innovate to keep the product ahead of the market with a feature stack that enables sales significantly
- Managing Developer Time: Work very closely with world-class Engineering, Data Sciences teams throughout the product development life cycle.- Define the product acceptance testing criteria, ensure that they are met. Allocating Developer time is the most important aspect of the job, along with prioritizing what's important to be done
- User Adaptation: Strong Attention to detail and flair for User design and usability experts to deliver habit-forming products with a low learning curve. Work and execute rapid adaptation of products in partnership with marketing and growth teams.
Desired Experience / Background:
- Prior experience In Development is preferred
- Prior experience in SaaS products
- 4+ years of strong experience in product management
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a high level of operational excellence.
- The acumen for mentoring and growing team members.
Timings- 11 am - 8 pm IST or 2 pm - 11 pm IST
What is the role?
As a Senior/Principal Product Manager you will be responsible for the product roadmap, features, adoption, and bugs. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, driving this through development, and successfully launching new product features.
To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link - https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/
1. Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
2. Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product.
3. Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales documentation that support the selling process of your products.
4. Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
5. Experience in E-commerce, CMS, Payment Apps, and Integration products will be preferred as the role would demand this experience.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You'll report to head of product development for Plum.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with 6+ years of product management function in a product company. We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles.
We are looking for candidates from B2B SaaS or consumer SaaS based companies only.Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
- Continually assessing the needs of sellers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy for upcoming sellers.
- Defining both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results.
- Conceptualizing and building a rapidly scalable payment and lending platform.
- Understanding and planning based on the market and competitive landscape benchmarks.
- Conceptualizing products by utilizing India Stack – Aadhaar, DigiLocker, UPI etc.
- Having a strong understanding of customer segment and profile. Identifying and filling product gaps and generating ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Driving product innovation to improve self-service capabilities for sellers to achieve and grow online sales.
- Driving innovations to all elements of the seller experience to improve their business results post-implementation.
- Build the product strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Creating a roadmap for the entire product lifecycle management, from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Being responsible for creating the business requirement documents to ensure appropriate coordination between product and engineering teams.
- Collaborating with the engineering team for the implementation of the product requirements.
- Building the appropriate UI/ UX for each product and their subsequent enhancement along with the Marketing, Inside Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Working closely with the data science team to ensure appropriate data-related interventions and to ensure a better customer experience.
- Building the GTM plan for each product being rolled out to the users with the Marketing, Inside Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Being responsible for overall P&L of the products being rolled out for both Store and EPS.
- Understanding the market and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Working closely with the cross-functional team to execute the business goals and end-user needs.
What you need to have:
- Business Acumen:
- Exposure to managing product lifecycle right from ideation to launch.
- Understanding of how to track the market, competition, emerging trends etc.
- In-depth understanding of technology and tools like CRM etc.
- User-centric, UI/ UX led approach.
- Analytical - Hands-on expertise in statistics, SQL and modelling in Excel.
- Team Management:
- Experience in building and scaling the product team.
- Experience in leading a team of Business Analysts and/or Product Managers.
- Ability to align teams to ensure collaboration and growth.
- Ability to inspire the team about the product stack the company is building.
- Start-up mindset:
- Encourages engagement, feedback sharing, transparency and inspires developers to produce their best work.
- Comfort with being the hustler to get things done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, anti-bureaucratic, albeit highly chaotic environment.
- MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 B – School
- Experience of working in hyper-growth start-up
- Between 10-15 years of experience in Product development/ management role, out of which at least 2 years as a Product Head.
- Market place and /or Payments expert with strong domain knowledge.
- Prior background in building tech products at scale.
- Proven ability to drive business metrics using technology and product.
- Passion for creating seamless and engaging user experiences.
- Curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends.
Job profile: Product Manager
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Create business models and analyse competitive landscape.
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
- Work with the lead product manager, key stakeholders and a cross-functional team to assist with new product releases, including product launch deliverables.
- Work with sales and partners to strengthen offerings.
- Define the product requirements and manage aspects of the offering roadmap.
- Develop and coordinate enablement assets for sales and partners.
- Work with industry analysts, partners, and customers to gather and validate market requirements, understand pain points, address RFEs, and evangelizing the product roadmap and vision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Take ownership of key company metrics assigned to him/her such as Retention, Activation, Growth etc.
- Regularly interact with customers, customer success team and industry experts to come up with ideas to drive their metrics
- Be very proficient in studying and analyzing the usage and product data to understand customer behaviour
- Work closely with the technology team to ensure their ideas are quickly tested in production environment with frequent iterations
- Ensure successful ideas get implemented in the product in a scalable and optimized manner
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Work closely with the Growth Team to understand the type of customers we are targeting and their needs and behaviour. If required, PM can help the growth team in fine tuning the target market and buyer profiles
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure customer delight and success
- Identify growth hacks to exponentially increase product usage and adoption by delivering more value to customers
- Graduation/Post-Graduation in any stream
- 2-5 years experience in Product Management in any company
- Strong in data analysis with hands on experience in MS Excel and SQL
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Willingness to learn and read about new technologies
1. Reporting to the Product stakeholders (including Founders) and collaborating with the product development team.
2. Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends.
3. Analyzing consumer research data and recording product defects.
4. Determining improvements to product features.
5. Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals.
6. Preparing project status and risk management reports.
7. Developing marketing strategies for enhanced product features.
8. Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers.
9. Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
Qualifications (Must Have) :
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, business management, marketing, or a related field.
2. At least 2 years of experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
3. Experience in gathering and interpreting qualitative product data and consumer feedback.
4. Ability to analyze industry trends and competitor behavior.
5. Exceptional ability to identify improved product features and contribute to marketing strategies.
6. Ability to report to the Product Manager and collaborate with the product development team.
7. Proficiency in compiling project status, risk management, and marketing reports.
8. Ability to maintain strong customer relations and provide product support.
9. Competency in training internal departments on new product features.
10. Excellent communication skills.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be putting your brilliant mind into thinking and defining the product vision and strategy.
You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.
You’ll be creating road-map from conceptualisation to release.
You’ll evaluate market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
You’ll constantly analyse product performance post-launch and iterate on the same to
keep improving the product experience. (We are talking hardcore A/B Testing)
Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.
What you’ll bring to the team:
A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
A mindset that will constantly think about ROI, business and revenue.
Design and run A/B tests to improve user journey and conversion of traffic to sales
Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel
Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD,
Startup experience preferred but not mandatory (B2C Product is a big plus)
Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
Good team player
Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including
working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.