Detailed Job Description / Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The role requires deep expertise in delivering modern web application solutions on the Open Source Tech platform, as well as ability to communicate how these solutions drive business value. Detailed responsibilities include -
- Lead Engineering team and ensure customer requirements and needs across the current and future targeted segments are met.
- Work with Product Owner / US counter parts / SME’s to understand the requirements and prioritize development efforts.
- Work in capacity of Scrum Master role and manage development through Agile - Scrum framework. Activities include Sprint planning, Preside Scrum meetings, Sprint Retrospective, Publish reports, etc.
- Responsible for creating User stories, Epics in Project management tool based on the requirements received from various stakeholders including clients.
- Manage all aspects of engineering operations including Product Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Architect the applications / providing recommendations to choose the right technologies for the products to be built.
- Manage Operational efforts for the contracted clients and ensure the SLA’s with required quality are met.
- Manage Product support team and ensure the SLA’s for response and resolutions are provided to client that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Build / Guide Developers in building Full-Stack Web applications at Internet scale.
- Code Review and provide feedback to ensure timely delivery with required quality.
- Programming in MEAN stack or similar open source technologies and framework
- Data Modelling using NoSQL and Relational Database management Systems
- UI / UX Design and Implementation
- Web Development with BootStrap, Angular Material, and other libraries
- Develop Data / File parsing programs using Python or other programming languages
- Create methods and algorithms for data analysis and optimization
- Develop curriculum for talent development, Knowledge Sharing, etc.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders involved.
- Willing, capable and excited to roll up the sleeves to code when needed.
- Having exceptional expertise in one of the following areas –
- Backend / Front end Web Application Framework
- Serverless Architecture
- Micro Services Platforms
- AWS Services
About Episource LLC
What is the role?
Product Manager for this company will be responsible for the product features, analysis, documentation &
release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes feature specs,
listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this
through development and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind
of qualities we are looking for this role, please checkthis link
• Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility
including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market,
SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs
• Solve customer problems and build functional, technical and design
specifications for the solution.
• Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help
develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
• Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
What are we looking for?
• An enthusiastic individual with 3+ years of experience in product
• We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and
• Candidates from IIT, NIT, BITS, NSIT, and other premier engineering colleges
ll be preferred.
• We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with
soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore
together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits
this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report
to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy
the comprehensive benefits that company offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and
Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we
will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications
and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Roles and Responsibilities
Represent the customer (be a proxy) within the development process
Articulate the product vision
Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics
Maintain and prioritize the product backlog
Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews, and retrospectives
Support the development team with any questions they may have
Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager
Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Technical background is a plus
Excellent teamwork skills
Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
What you will do:
- Working closely with the engineering team to guide and drive the roadmap
- Driving superb execution against plan anticipating risk and leading discussions via frequent, clear communication (both internally and with customers)
- Owning the product metrics driving scale, efficiency and experience
- Working closely with business to build the growth road-map
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.E/BTech and/or MBA
- At least 4 years of product management experience where you have played a significant role in the creation of new products or had end to end ownership of a product
- B2C product management experience, preferably in lending tech startups
- A strong technical background, enabling meaningful contribution to technically-driven features
- Previous development experience in some form is required
It’s an amazing time to join Pocket FM as we continue shaping the future of audio entertainment both in India and globally. We are India's leading audio OTT platform with the largest collection of OTT shows, podcasts, and audiobooks across a wide variety of genres and languages. We are reimagining the traditional radio to build an internet-scale platform to bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Our mission is to give voice to Indian stories and wisdom. Pocket FM has grown to 40 Million + users in a short span of 3 years. We are backed
by some of the most prominent VCs in India and are the market leader in the audio space.
About the Summary
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building and scaling one of the world’s most personalised audio content discovery platforms. You will be responsible for defining and delivering product roadmap and strategy that contribute to the retention of users. You’ll inspire teams of engineers to execute and deliver that best in class recommendation experience, and in the process have a substantial impact on the happiness of our users and success of our business. This is a strategically important role for Pocket FM and the opportunity for impact is high.
● Build a roadmap and execution strategies with the team by understanding user and strategic needs, utilizing data insights and working closely with stakeholders
● Lead multiple projects across the entire product lifecycle. You’ll set the vision for the core user experience of the product
● Triangulate data and insights to develop a robust product strategy and inform decision-making
● Manage cross-functional relationships to keep stakeholders informed, receive input, and influence their thinking
● Demonstrate your expertise and product craft to successfully ship products that move our topline retention metrics
● Prioritize new features based on user needs, Pocket FM short term and long term business goals and technical platform scalability
● You have 2+ years experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a product manager. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
● You have in product experience of using machine learning to solve recommendation and ranking problems
● You have delivered projects that have shown proven impact for your business
● You have good instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking to focus on the things that matter most, especially with expertise in large amounts of data. You are experienced in making hard data-informed decisions.
● You are able to distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts, and understand how to lead a team through ambiguity.
● You consider the user in everything you do and love partnering with design, insights and engineering to turn a vision into reality.
● You are an excellent communicator, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
Website: Free Hindi Audio Books | Kahaniya | Podcast & FM Radio App - Pocket FM
At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application, and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap for the team, and conduct periodic roadmap reviews, re-prioritizing the roadmap based on evolving opportunities and priorities.
- Act as the primary business contact for the development team, partner with the Development Team for timely delivery of features.
- Work with the Design team on user research, creating and testing wireframes, prototypes, and designs for the products.
- Build strong working relationships with the business teams (Counselors, Sales, B2B) to gather timely inputs across initiatives, and influence interdependent roadmaps.
- 2+ years of professional experience, with at least 1 year in a role that focuses on product analysis and/or management.
- Keen understanding of user behavior while developing new products/features.
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run and synthesize data in order to make on-point business decisions.
- Excellent written communication skills in English, ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to different audiences across various levels in the organization.
- Experience in communicating with senior management and influencing decision making
- Experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in the delivery of major new products or services and their GTM strategy
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams with influence rather than authority
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems.
at For startup logistic company
The role is responsible for building a vertical payments experience across all the payments for a Vehicle. All users are from cities in tier 2/3/4 who are mobile-first and have close to no exposure to digital payments
BlackBuck will be building a network of merchants across multiple categories and will be driving payments via in-house payment solutions and 3rd party integrations
- Own the strategic vision and product roadmap
- Create a clear career path for your managers and the team beneath. Nurture and grow them with regular and deep
- Contribute to product strategy, manage business goals and develop teams
- Define simple and easy to use digital payments experience for tier 2/3/4 customers
- Define user stories for end-to-end features
- Regularly coordinate with multiple 3rd parties for integrations
- Work closely with engineering teams and design teams to deliver the product to market on timelines
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of all features
What are we looking for?
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and possess a total of 7 -8 years of experience and spent at least 4-5 years in product management of which must have spent at least 2 years in Indian payment ecosystem and a track record of creating innovative solutions
- Demonstrated success as product manager for large-scale consumer-facing products
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We need a top-notch Product Manager to come join our growing team at IK to lead our product development initiatives across all our platforms.
Who you are
- You have 7 - 12 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You’ve had 5+ years of experience developing and managing the product life cycle of world class products.
- You have your ear to the ground on what competitors are doing and look for partnership avenues.
- You work with Sales and Marketing to define our GTM strategy and the messaging around it.
- You work closely with Design and the tech team to build simple and elegant products.
- You integrate usability studies, market analysis and research into product requirements and your user stories and personas.
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- You are highly metrics driven and love defining and measuring the success factors of products.
- You are a whiz at communicating with stakeholders, with users and with business partners and are deft at managing expectations.
- You love simplicity - in design, in user stories and in integrations.
- You love working with incredibly smart engineers.
- You are good at working with cross functional teams
- You are an excellent problem solver
What will excite you?
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work.
- Top of the line compensation.
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Plum you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this through development and successfully launching new product features.To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link <https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/" target="_blank">https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/>
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 5+ years of experience in product management.
- We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and incentives.
- We ll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You ll report to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.
- Research and identify potential new product features and functions
- Gather stakeholder and customer input
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Create user documentation in coordination with stakeholders
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements
- Draft release notes for launches and work with Product Marketing to create and execute a GTM plan
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches
- Gather market feedback from users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops
- 10+ years of experience in software marketing / product management or writing requirements for technical projects
- Basic understanding of software development process from concept through implementation and delivery
- Prior experience with web based application development and maintenance a plus
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic high paced cross functional team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills