CaratLane's mission is to help customers express their emotions through jewelry. The consumer Experience Technology team is an enabler to delivering exceptional Consumer Experience and WoW business features in large-scale websites, apps and backend systems.
What do we expect:
- 10+ years of experience in building large scale, high-performance and reliable API, backend platforms and applications.
- Experience in programming knowledge with Ruby on Rails and Node.JS and exposure to Golang or PHP or Java.
- Experience in developing RESTful/GraphQL APIs and microservices using Relational/NoSQL databases and caching.
- Experience in scaling applications using event-driven and asynchronous I/O frameworks.
- Be a technology counsel to all junior and senior engineers for design and architecture.
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization - product, design and business teams and technology decision-making.
- Experience in scaling, performance optimization of applications and platforms and adhering to security and data compliance aspects.
- Experience in TDD, CI & CD, Code quality and design and architecture best practices.
- Good experience in setting up best practices in engineering excellence and delivering nonfunctional requirements.
About CaratLane Trading Private Limited
We are makers, crafters, designers, storytellers and creators – inspired by idea of transforming jewellery buying and wearing experience in India. Our teams research, brainstorm, design, blueprint, craft, build, test, showcase, communicate and sell. And at the heart of everything we do is our unrelenting drive to make beautiful jewellery - accessible, affordable and forever wearable. It fuels our innovation and our creativity. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work – and it’s the reason why we’ve been successful at what we do.
Our roots are digital; our passion is contagious and most importantly, our people are the most creative, inspiring, dedicated people you'll ever meet
Good with common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.
Good Knowledge of databases.
WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities :-
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website
- WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications :-
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Experience: 6-11 Yrs
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Backend Developer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software.
- Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs. • Debug complex applications
- Follow agile processes.
- Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development
- Proficient in NodeJS
- Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
- Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
- Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage.
- Experience in leading a team is an added advantage.
Must have :
- Strong Experience in Python development
- Familiarity with Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in developing Enterprise scale applications
- Exposure to NLP
- Exposure / awareness of AI, ML
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage
- God understanding of project architecture and software development processes such as Agile and Scrum
- Partner with Business Stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical Projects
- Own the end-end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution
- Understand customer’s requirements and design the optimum solution using Icertis’ AI applications
- Configure, Extend, and optimize Icertis AI app through Python scripts, NLP NER Analysis and other mechanisms
- Take full ownership of project / product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work
- You are expected to be hands on and write code on day to day basis and also mentor other team members
About the role: We’re looking for a Node.Js Developer who can adapt to new tech stacks and innovate with cutting-edge technology solutions, to build eCommerce platforms that are unique, disruptive, and powerful.
What you'll do:
● Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
● Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
● Implement security and data protection integrations
● Integrate data storage solutions such as databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
● Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
● Ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
What you'll need:
● Bachelor's degree with minimum 3 years of work experience as a Node Js.
● Understanding of Node.js and its frameworks such as Express or StrongLoop
● Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
● Understanding of accessibility, security compliance, user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile and desktop and its optimization output
● Knowledge on creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Knowledge on implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Who Should Consider Joining:
● If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis,
● If you are driven to take ownership and are adept at rolling with the punches,
● If you have the aspiration to grow fast in the dynamic environment of a start-up,
● If you are a collaborative team member, who believes in collective success,
● If you are someone who makes objective, fact-based decisions
Who should not consider joining:
● If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
● We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
● If you are not a self-starter who is willing to learn & experiment more, then you should not join us.
What We Offer:
● Limitless growth and learning opportunities
● Exposure to cutting edge technology solutions and upcoming stacks in the market
● In house technical training on GIT, Automated Testing, Code Coverage, Language Training and much more
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
● Guidance and mentorship from industry experts and renowned IIT Alumnus
● An opportunity to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy and growth
- Participate in brainstorming and technical ideation for projects with product, growth, and engineering
- You will design Scalable and Fault-Tolerant systems
- You will help Maintain critical and auxiliary systems (databases, cache ...)
- You will build Experiments that help validate hypotheses for the product
2+yrs In your first 3 months, you will…
- Successfully onboard and create strong bonds with the current team
- Participate in brainstorming and technical ideation for projects with product, growth, and engineering
- Contribute to existing product features and experimentation
In your first 6 months, you will…
- Develop prototypes of new features or products using rapid iteration and experimentation as we explore new ideas
- Partner across the engineering team to ship features
In your first year, you will...
- Champion best-in-class engineering practices and systems for an emerging engineer team
- Help build a suite of features for the product
Our Ideal Hire:
- Learned best practices and has experienced the challenges and joys working at a startup
- Managed and maintained production code at increasing scales
- Feels strongly motivated by our mission
- Communicates complex problems and proposes solutions, in writing and in conversation
- Proficiency in any one language (ex: NodeJS / Go / Python)
- MySQL (design / indices / optimizing queries)
- Redis (types/ functionality/ use cases)
- Handled scaling issue
- Good at debugging
Good to have:
- Kafka (or other stream-processing software)
Do not apply if you are not:
- Ownership driven
- Curious in general
- Able to explain things in simple terms
- Use to work in the chaotic environment
- Highly proactive
- Willing to Mentor and humble to ask for collaboration
- Most important, Learn & Grow yourself!
- Hungry to grow anymore
- Php Developer Skills Required.
- Good working knowledge on Core PHP.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Framework and knowledge of Laravel.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL databases & OOPS concepts.
- Strong knowledge of ORM and query builder.
- Knowledge of queue scheduling and task scheduling.
- Strong knowledge of Artisan commands.
- Hands on experience of service providers and create new service providers in the application when needed.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Knowledge of Rest APIs.
- Knowledge of the payment gateway integration (PayPal, PayUMoney, CC Avenue etc.)
- Good knowledge of wallet integration (Paytm, Phone-Pe, Amazon) etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is mandatory.
- Ability to debug the code and resolve the issues.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the projects.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
- Working within an existing code base and also writing code from scratch.
- Good team player -collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Commitment to meet corporate goals and tight deadlines.
Experience:- 3+ Years’ experience.
Education Qualification:- B.E./B.Tech. /MCA or equivalent in computer science or a related field.