Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join Scathe, Die by the Blade, Eternal Hope and TENS! This role would be working in the PC and Console team (PCC).
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Marketing Artist on the Creative Services team in the PC & Console (PCC) publishing department you'll be making; logos, print-ready assets, digital ads, GIFs, and a wide variety of other materials that all contribute to helping with the marketing, awareness and promotion of our games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I create eye-catching visuals that make Kwalee’s PC and Console games stand out in the market.”
What you will really be doing
Creating dynamic and static graphics for our released and upcoming PC and Console games;
Iterating on designs, assets, layouts, etc, in response to PCC team members, market research, developer feedback or external consumer feedback;
Strategising, conceptualising and designing imagery for campaigns with other PCC department team members.
Executing imaginative, appealing visuals with great attention to detail and delivered to agreed deadlines.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented teams are our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse company, including industry veterans Jason Falcus (developer) and Max Everingham (publisher).
Skills and Requirements
2 plus years of experience as a Marketing Artist making digital assets / graphics;
Experience using Illustrator, Photoshop, other Adobe Suite products;
Ability to work independently, show initiative and work collaboratively and positively with other PCC dept team members;
A keen eye for layout, design, typography and colour;
Ability to create eye-catching, engaging, visual designs for our marketing materials and campaigns;
Capacity to manage multiple projects at once and deliver to deadlines in a fast-paced, creative team;
A positive and enthusiastic attitude, able to give and receive constructive feedback;
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Passion for PC and console games;
Expertise with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Maya (or similar 3D software), etc.;
Experience with either Unity or Unreal Engine;
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance;
Creative Wednesdays! (get a chance to suggest games every Wednesday);
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays;
Hybrid working model available depending on the department and the role;
Relocation support available;
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours;
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards;
Free snacks, fruit and drinks.
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Creating visual content for social media marketing and SEO.
You have to be creative and good in Adobe photoshop, illustrator and premier-pro
Product Designer - App
Work on improving the flows and overall architecture of the core product at OneCard and OneScore.
What you will do:
- Execute all product design flows and visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original mobile design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create seamless navigation flows and architecture to improve discoverability, engagement and conversions.
- Leverage user testing to make product improvements.
- Participate in contributing ideas, updates, and product development areas to the team.
Proven 2-3 years of work experience as a Product Designer. Must have worked on digital products. Familiar with user research practices. Having worked in the app product space is a huge plus.
- Demonstrable Product design skills with a strong portfolio is a must.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Illustrator and Figma is a must.
- Design eye-catching mobile app experiences for our app experiences.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team as well as independently solve UX-related problems.
- Up-to-date with the latest Mobile app trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or Visual Arts is a plus.
in a software services organization
• Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
• Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics, and Google AdWords
• Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decision
Manager - Business & Operations
Forte Recruitment Consultants
Kannur, Kerala, India
- Reaching out to architects and interior designers according a marketing strategy
- Managing company’s communication related to business development
- Representing the company at events
- Engaging the retail customers through marketing campaigns
- Desktop applications like MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of online channels of marketing and publicity
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 3 year of experience in digital marketing
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Responsible for analysing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives